Home Alone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Master, don't stop. Please Master." I couldn't even stop myself from begging.

He started shaking his head back and forth causing my thighs to ache even more, but the pain was heightening whatever was growing inside of me. Then that oven started beeping. He pulled away from me and slid me down from the bar onto his lap. His cock was hard again and it was resting against my clitoris. It jolted and he pushed his cock up against my button. Causing all sorts of pleasure to run through my body, and I knew that the ache within me could only be cured by his cock. I would have to lose my virginity to him. Shocked I tried to push away from him, and he let me, only to laugh at my facial expressions.

I didn't want to lose my virginity to him. To this man clad in nothing but a black mask. I had been fantasizing about Matthew. Matthew, the pastor would take me on our wedding night. If this man took it, I would be unworthy of him. I would be cast out, unclean and have to spend my eternity in hell.

'Oh god! Please help me.'

I pulled out his plate and gave him a fork to eat it with. As I walked to the side of him to eat my own meal, he pulled me to him and removed his mask. He had sandy blonde hair, deep blue eyes. He was definitely older, but not by much. He had a very clean well kept body.

Putting his arm around me, he whispered hotly into my ear, "Clean my face slave."

I tried to pull away and he pulled me closer and kissed me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and the ache between my legs started to grow again with a dull throb. I kissed him back and licked my juices from his lips. I couldn't stop, I wouldn't stop. I just wanted to keep licking him. The thought of tasting his cock came into my mind and it made me want to put it back into my mouth again. I moved to his neck and started licking him. Sucking him. Continuing to make my way down to his nipples. Lovingly, I put each into my mouth. Wetly I went down his well defined stomach. His cock was pointed at me and I put it back into my mouth. I put as much into my mouth as I could. When I tried to push it back down my throat, I realized how much it hurt and quickly pulled off his cock.

'What in the world am I doing?'

I sat on my chair feeling for the first time realizing how wet I was between my legs. The cold chair felt good between my legs but didn't dull the ache. I pushed it all to the back of my mind and tried to eat. It hurt, so I decided to just drink the milk.

The Master, started laughing, done with his meal, his milk and had been watching me this whole time. He slid off his chair, expecting me to follow, I did the same.

"Tsk, tsk. Look at this mess you made."

I started picking up the dishes and cleaned them off and walked back to him. He then grabbed me by the chin, and I could feel some of the semen hard on my face. Pulling my face down to the chair, I had left some wetness.

"Use your tongue."

"Yes sir."

I took a deep breath and proceeded to lick the chair clean. When I was done, I looked up to him and he smiled. He pointed back to my bedroom. I started crying, because I knew I was about to lose my virginity.

There was nothing that I was going to be able to do about.

'God, please help me.'

12