Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idic2001
idic2001
12 Followers

As this thought registered Julie finished drying her legs. She had stood and put the towel on the rack before she knew that David was in the room with her. They were starring at each others fully exposed body taking it all in. Julie, having had the benefit of a shower, was much more aware and realized that David was at this moment trying to decide whether to stare at her ample tits or her pussy with it's heart shaped bit of hair just above her lower lips. It was only a few moments until David realized he was staring, and then mumbled some excuse that he thought it had been Sally in the shower and walked out of the room. Upon getting back to his room, David sat on his bed and tried to visualize every curve of Julie's body, and cursed the fact that he would probably never get a chance to see it again. For her part Julie was still in the bathroom plotting how she might get a chance to see that cock again.

While sitting on his bed, David was wondering if it would be better to jack off quickly or to try relieve the ache in his groin with a cold shower. Once the smell of breakfast reached him, he decided that it would better to take a quick shower and then find some time to fuck his wife later. He heard a door down the hall shut and figured that must be Julie going into her room. Quickly he put on a loose fitting pair of shorts and ducked into the bathroom.

After a quick shower, David's hardon had completely subsided. He began wondering what was going to be on the agenda today. If his sister-in-law was not around, he and his wife would probably fuck in every single room of their house, but that wasn't really an option with a guest in the house. Still lost in thought, David walked down the hall towards the balcony overlooking the living room. As he look over the banister, he saw that the living room was empty, but could hear his wife and sister-in-law talking in the kitchen, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

He descended the stairs and went into the kitchen. Julie was just leaving the kitchen as he got there. She flashed him a big smile, and then sat down on the couch to watch some TV. Standing at the stove, wearing her silk pajama set, was Sally. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. As he bent down to kiss her neck She said, "So, I understand you got a bit of a show this morning."

"I thought it was you in the shower. It never crossed my mind that it could be Julie. I hope I didn't embarrass her."

"I know you didn't know it was her. And she was not embarrassed, but she thought you might be."

"I guess that means she noticed me staring?"

"Very much so, but it did give her a chance to check you out as well, and she complimented me on marrying a man with the nicest cock she had ever seen." Sally felt her husbands cock, which was nestled right up against her ass, stiffen a bit with the complement. "You should go sit down before you start something we can't finish until tonight." She turned her head and gave him a quick kiss. David release her and sat down at the kitchen table to read the morning paper. A few minutes later breakfast was served and Julie came bounding back into the kitchen.

Sally began serving breakfast and asked, "You going to be OK today if Julie and I go shopping?"

"I should be fine, what are you going shopping for?"

"Who said we are going shopping for something?" chimed in Julie with a big smile on her face, "We're just going shopping."

David just smiled and shook his head.

An hour later, Julie and Sally where in the car on the way to the local mall. It had been some time since the two of them had a chance to talk. For the most part they talked about what each of them had been up to recently, the happenings of old friends, and remembering times from their childhood. After visiting multiple stores they stopped for lunch in the food court.

"David is going to flip when he see that new teddy you bought," Julie said as they sat down.

"Not as much as every guy, and some girls, that see you in the dress you bought." This particular dress was a cherry red, skin tight spandex dress, with a neckline that plunged almost down to her naval, and no back. The hem of the skirt was not more than two inches below Julie's ass. "You really should have bought that red lacy thong you were looking at to go with. I have no idea how you are going to wear a bra in it. Have anyone in particular you were hoping to wear it for?" Sally asked, trying to pry a bit into her sister's sex life.

"I wish," scoffed Julie. "This last semester has been so hectic that I haven't had time for a steady boyfriend, and all of the other guys I've met seemed solely interested in getting their own rocks off, that I haven't bothered with them. I can't believe that I'm saying this to my big sister, but I really need to get laid soon, but not just by anyone. I need someone that will take their time and make it something we both will enjoy."

"This may not be typical sisterly conversation, but I want you to know that you can say anything to me, OK?" She looked intently at Julie and her sister nodded in the affirmative. "Now going along with things that are not usually said between sisters. I may not be able to get you laid, but I have a couple of toys that you can borrow to help take the edge off if you need to. And If you are interested, I can take you shopping for a toy or two of your own later this week."

Julie blushed. She and her sister had always been fairly open with each other, but this was a little more than she expected to get out of her sister. "I might have to take you up on that, we'll see." Then a wicked thought jumped into her head, and despite the fact that she would really love this to happen, she decided that it would be better to try passing the idea off as a joke. "What I really need to borrow from you is your husband's cock!"

It was now Sally's turn to be a bit shocked. The tone of her sister's voice definitely suggested that she was joking, but there was something in Julie's eyes that made her think there was more to it than that. "I'm just teasing you sis," Julie said with a smile. Sally smiled back with a big friendly smile. Then she thought to herself, "I think I can arrange that, but only if I get to watch you fuck each other." Sally's smile broadened.

"She wants to fuck you."

"Who? Julie?" David asked a bit puzzled and a bit turned on. He had just finished stripping and was about to climb into bed next to his wife. Julie had turned in about half an hour earlier.

"Yeah. She said as much. Of course she tried to pass it off as a joke, but she is horny in the worst possible way. I think she really needs it." Sally responded, a hint of sisterly worry woven into the last comment.

"And would you be alright with that?" David's cock was rapidly getting hard.

"I might be." She paused as if she was thinking it over. Then with a wicked smile she added, "If I get to watch."

David felt as if he was going to cum just from hearing those words leave his wife's mouths. Since the day before, when he realised that Julie was no longer the awkward teen that he first meet, the ideas of his cock sliding in and out of ever hole of her body had occurred to him more than once. Now the thought of his wife approving of it and even watching him do those things, possible while she fingered herself off at the same time, had driven him as close the edge as he had ever been without sex.

Sally reach over and grabbed David by his hard cock. "I know where that should go tonight though." She gently tugged on his cock and led him to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed looking at him. Then she reached into her nightstand and removed a tube of lube. David's cock lost a bit of his stiffness when the cold lube first touched it, but as Sally's nimble hands made sure that his entire prick was well covered he was soon back at full strength.

Once Sally was sure that she had completely coated his member, she laid back on the bed. Under her ass she place one of the pillows and then reach down and parted her ass checks. David needed no further encouragement. After placing the head of his cock against Sally's pink anus, he slowly inserted. It was agonizingly slow to insert his cock. While both of them loved anal sex, it had been some time, and Sally was very tight. The process was not helped by the fact that no sooner had David gotten the head of his dick into her ass, Sally began to finger herself like a woman possessed. She already had to fingers buried in her pussy and was feverishly rubbing her clit.

"I see that the idea of you watching me fuck your little sister has you hot". The only response that Sally gave was a soft, long, low moan of pleasure.

At almost the same time David finished burying his cock in her ass up to his balls, Sally came for the first time that evening. Her entire body tensed with pleasure. David's cock almost exploded with the extra tightness in her ass. Despite the orgasm, Sally continued to finger herself feverishly, and even inserted another finger into her cunt.

David had withdrawn about half the length of his cock when Sally's second orgasm hit. It was no where near as powerful as the first, but the extra pressure it caused her already tight ass to exert on his cock felt wonderful. Soon David had gotten a rhythm for his thrust and he was happily pounding away at Sally's ass. Despite already having two orgasms, Sally continued to finger her cunt as feverishly as she could. She stopped feeling distinct orgasms, but instead felt ways of pleasure wash over her body with each deep thrust of her husband's cock.

The constant orgasms of his wife took it's toll on David's ability to prevent himself from shooting his load. His own orgasm washed over him, making his knees almost buckle under him. as he filled his wife's tight and still spasming ass with is cum. Even after she felt herself being filled with David's cum, Sally continued finger herself until she was certain that her ass had milked every last drop of cum out of David's cock.

With a soft pop Sally's ass finally release David's well spent cock. "I should clean this up before we go to sleep." He stated as he padded off to the bathroom. As he was leaving the bathroom to go back to his room and to sleep he heard a soft moan. His first thought was that Sally hadn't come enough yet and was using her vibrator to bring herself off again. He smiled to himself and thought that coming back into their room and seeing his wife's legs spread open on the bed would be enough to get his cock hard again. Then he would enjoy the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his hard cock in addition to her ass that night.

As he listened, he realized that the sound was not coming from his bedroom, but from down the hall toward the living room. Finding this very odd, he went to investigate. As he got to the balcony overlooking the living room, he had a clear view of the TV. On it was a video of him fucking Sally. He and his wife made the video a few months earlier and enjoyed watching it while they reenacted some of the scenes in it.

Tonight it was being watched my Julie. She was lying on the couch, her cloths in a pile thrown into one of the chairs in the living room. Her legs were spread, one hanging off the back of the coach, the other draped over the front of it. Her fingers feverishly working away at her clit.

David's cock was hard before he knew it. He stood there looking at his young sister in-law and was surprised that he hadn't shoot a load of cum in her direction. As his mind slowly re-engaged, he had a devilish plan. Quickly he walked back in his bedroom. There lying on the bed was Sally, gently toying with her pussy. He knew that she was not really trying to make herself cum again, she just liked the feel of her fingers roaming her sex in post orgasmic bliss.

Walking swiftly up to the bed, David took her free hand, and flashing her a wicked smile tugged her up.

"What's up, other then your cock?" She asked in a confused tone.

He just smiled and motioned for her to be quiet as he pulled her, still naked, into the hall. Once he reached the balcony he positioned her next to the railing, facing the living room. He positioned himself behind her, with his head over one of her shoulders, his left hand cupping each of her breasts in turn, and his right hand moving down to her pussy.

Sally quickly saw what was on the TV, and also her sister lying fully exposed to herself and her husband. A thrill shot through her cunt as she watched her sister finger her clit. Voyeurism had always been a hobby of her's that always got her hot and wet. The fact that it was her sister that she was watching just seemed to make her hotter and wetter.

The image of Sally on the TV was getting close to climaxing and Julie was quickening he pace to come at the same time. She squeezed her breast with her left hand, enjoying the eclectic surge that went straight to her cunt every time she pinched her nipples. Her right hand was feverishly working away at her clit. The moans from the TV seemed more intense, more real as she got closer to cumming. She watched as the image of her sister writhed in orgasm on the screen, she was so close to cumming herself. At that moment the video showed David jacking off his cock into Sally's open and waiting mouth. As Julie watch her sister swallow the wad of cum and then lick David's dick clean, she came.

Sally looked down on her sister. David had moved his left hand from her breasts down to her pussy. He was still using the fingers of his right hand to finger her clit, now he shoved two fingers into her cunt and began to fuck her with them. Sally lean forward on the the banister to help keep her balance as her husband finger fucked her pussy. She could feel his cock, hard as a rock, sandwiched like a hot dog in a bun between her ass checks. She let out a moan, and the small part of her mind that could still think logically wondered if her sister below would hear it. Julie didn't turn to look, and enough moans where emanating from the screen that most likely Julie would just think it was one of them. Soon Sally was watching Julie's fingers fly over her clit, and as she watched the image of herself swallowing her husband's cum, Julie came.

David was still fingering his wife's pussy. It felt good to have two fingers buried deep in her cunt while his fingers teased her clit. He knew that Sally was close to coming, but he wanted to have this moment to last. Below was his sister in-law, slowly insert a finger into her own pussy in her. He and his wife watched as Julie pull her finger out of her pussy, and then slowly and delibertly she put the tip of the finger onto her tongue for just a taste of her own juice. With his wife on the edge of orgasm they watched as Julie slowly sucked her finger into her mouth and began to lick it clean.

Sally moaned, loud and low. She squeezed David's fingers in her cunt like a vice. Julie looked over at the TV to see if a new video had started, but the TV was stopped on a generic looking scene selection menu. She then turned her head slowly, trying to find where that moan came from. As she did so she looked up and saw her big sister leaning against the banister of the balcony, her legs spread and two masculine hands down at her crotch. The face of her brother in-law was looking over her sister's shoulder with a wide grin on it. Julie slowly turned her head away, hoping that they thought her post orgasmic, half closed eyes were fully closed when she looked up. A moment later she heard the sound of them scuffling of to their room.

As soon as Sally regained control of her body, she took David's hand and pulled him to their room. They fell on the bed, and Sally took the hand that had been buried in her cunt and started to lick it.

David pushed her onto her back and slammed his hard cock into her dripping pussy. "You like watching your sister cum, didn't you?"

"Oh, God yes," she moaned with his thrusts. "It was so hot to watch her come. It was even hotter when she licked her fingers clean." She reached down with one of her hands, and began to play with her clit as she remembered all she had seen of her sister.

David knew he couldn't hold out for very long. He had practically cum all over his wife's back when Julie licked her fingers clean. As much as he wanted to cum though, he really wanted to feel his wife squeeze his dick with her pussy. After ever few hard and fast thrusts of his cock, he would take a long slow thrust in and out of her. It was all he could do not to shoot his load early.

Sally figured out quickly what her husband was trying to do. She quickened her pace. It didn't take long for her to get herself to climax. As she did her legs contracted around David's waist causing him to thrust deep into her. If that was not enough, her pussy tightened around his prick as it was being driven into her, causing him to cum.

They laid intertwined for what seemed like blissful hours, until Sally's legs and pussy finally loosened their grip on David. He slid out of his wife and fell limp, in more than one way, next to her. Even in her tired state, the site of David's cock covered in both of their juice beckoned to Sally, and she heeded its call. She laid her head on his thigh and painstakingly licked ever bit of cum off of his cock. The attention caused the spent member to twitch, but that was all of the life left in it for the night. Sally crawled back up the bed and David wrapped his arms around her. They fell asleep in each others arms, utterly spent, but also utterly happy.

As the three of them sat a breakfast both David and Sally could not get the image of Julie fingering herself out of their heads. For her part, Julie was remembering how hot it was to see her sister wide open above her, and how much she liked hearing the loud moans that echoed down from the married couple's room after they left he railing. It was taking all of her restraint to not just start fingering herself right there in font of both of them. Sally noticed that something was bothering her younger sister, "Are you doing OK?"

"Well," Julie's cheeks flushed red. She couldn't believe what she was going to do. "I know that you guys don't really do the Christmas present thing, but I made you guys something."

"That's really nice of you, but you didn't have to do that," David stated as he wondered what her cum would taste like off her fingers.

"I know, but.. It's in the living room." The three of them headed into the living room. Julie set David and Sally on the coach, right where she had laid the night before. She then bent over to pick up the remote, purposefully bending at the waist and sticking her tight cotton shorts covered ass right at both of them. Julie wondered how big the wet spot was on shorts, and if either of them could see it. Straightening up, she turned around and handed the remote to David. "It's a DVD and I already put it in the player." Julie then went over to the easy chair and curled up, her eyes fixed on the couple.

As David pressed the buttons to get the DVD player up, he wondered if somehow Julie was trying to make the DVD she watched last night a present. Soon that idea was driven from his mind as he saw Julie's face fill the screen. "Hi guys," the image of Julie said. "I just wanted to thank you guys for letting me spend the break with you. I hope you enjoy this DVD." The camera panned down to reveal her naked body. After a moment, Julie positioned herself so that her pussy was fully visible, but one could also see her chest and face. Her hands came back into view and slowly parted the lips of her cunt. "I hope I'm wet enough for both of you," said the voice from the screen as she slipped a finger into her pussy effortlessly. As she with drew it, the finger simmered with the moisture that coated it. Quickly Julie brought it to her lips, and with a soft moan sucked it clean.

idic2001
idic2001
12 Followers