Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idic2001
idic2001
12 Followers

After ensuring that both breasts were clean, Sally continued kissing down Julie's stomach until she reached her pussy. There she slowly dragged her tongue down until she was just barely touching her clit.

The sudden warm, wet tongue on her clit caused Julie to squirm. Sally's loving attention to her breasts had poured gasoline on to the already raging fire going on in her loins. She needed to cum now! Relief seemed in sight as Sally's tongue picked up speed. She felt a slight damper on the situation as she felt the weight of Sally's hand pressing down on her bladder. "Sis, if you keep that up you're going to make me pee."

Sally looked up with a wicked smile, "Good!" Julie smiled as she realized just how absurd her concern was. "Have you done anal, Julie?"

"I've really wanted to try it, why?"

"Today is your lucky day. Stand up." Sally stood and reached a hand out to help her sister. David, who had figured out what his wife was planning, move forward on the couch. Sally positioned Julie to be standing in front of David with her back to him. "Sit down."

As Julie started to sit down, she felt David's cock position itself to go into her ass. She slowly impaled herself on his shaft. Once she had is full length in her, she leaned back against his chest. David, not being one to miss an opportunity like this, reach around in front of her and started to fondle her tits.

Sally knelt on the floor between her sister and husband's open legs. She moved forward and licked at Julie's clit. With one hand she gently played with her husband's balls, and the other she pushed on Julie's bladder some more to help her pee.

Once Julie's golden nectar started to flow, Sally expertly swallowed every drop. At the same time she continued to lick Julie's clit. Julie was in heaven. The feeling of a hard cock buried in her ass was as good as she had hoped it would be, and the depravity of her on big sister drinking her pee while licking her clit was pure ecstasy. All too soon the her climax came. It was so powerful that she must have blacked out for a bit. When she became aware again she was was greeted by the site of Sally licking the last drop of pee off her lips, and the feeling of David's hard cock ramming itself in and out of her ass. Moments later she felt David tense, and then she felt the wave of cum fill her asshole.

"That was awesome. I want to spend all of my breaks with you guys."

"We might be able to arrange that. But right now, let's get you and David cleaned up. After that, we can see if maybe David can give us both a bit of a shower," Sally said with a wink.

The End?

idic2001
idic2001
12 Followers