Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are your kids? I asked our hostess.

"Don't worry they're with my parents," she replied causing us both to laugh.

I kept glancing at Nancy as it seemed like she and Greg had eased closer together, and Julie, sensing my state offered, "You know they were an item growing up."

"Yes, she told me," I replied, feeling a bit resentful.

It was one thing when it was a confidence that Nancy and I shared. But hearing it from others, even a nice person like Julie, irritated me.

"It bothers you," she stated with a concerned look.

I was just about to respond when in the corner of my eye I saw movement, and as the shapes got closer, I could see it was several people walking toward us.

"Greg, there are two guys in your backyard," I warned him.

He turned around and stared for a second then waved to them as they walked toward the tub.

"Hey, Carlos how's it going," he said casually.

"Good, man. This is my friend Javier," he replied.

Carlos and Javier were Hispanic and appeared to be in their early twenties. Javier was short and overweight with close-cropped hair while Carlos was his opposite, tall with a thin frame and sporting long dark hair and a mustache.

"Who are these guys?" I asked Julie, but she just shrugged and shook her head.

Susie and Les had quit their make-out session, so all eyes were now on the new arrivals and all ears on their conversation with Greg. Quickly, they started speaking in hushed tones so that only Greg and Nancy could hear. I wasn't at all surprised when Carlos pulled a baggie from his jacket pocket.

"Greg and his fucking pot," Julie said startling me with her expletive.

I had smoked some pot in my past and Nancy had as well. In fact, in college, we had done it quite a bit, and I recalled that it often got her horny, but we hadn't been around any for years. Greg and Carlos spoke some more then Carlos sat on a nearby bench and began rolling a joint while his buddy stared into the tub trying to get a peek at the girls. He finished quickly and lit the joint, took a quick hit then brought it to Greg.

"Thanks, amigo," he said taking it and pulling on it hard.

Exhaling and driving the smoke across the tub he turned and offered it to Nancy. I thought that she had enough alcohol and didn't need anything else so I shook my head when she looked at me. However, with a silly grin, she took a quick puff and then passed it on. As the joint made its way around, I was the only one that abstained with even Julie took a little which surprised me after her admonishment. It was gone by the time it got back to Greg.

"Roll another then you guys get in," Greg said to Carlos.

The young Hispanic man was quick to prepare the second one and then he and Javier stripped without hesitation. Javier revealed a heavy belly with just a glimpse of his dick showing and had numerous tattoos on his chest and arms. Carlos' slender body showed no tattoos, but he did have a prominent uncircumcised dick. They slipped into the hot water with Carlos settling in between Nancy and Les and Javier between Greg and Julie, and now with eight, there wasn't much spacing anymore.

Nancy took a harder pull on the second joint and as it came around, I took a small hit feeling some pressure to not be the odd one out. When it got back to Greg, it was just a small nub, and he took a quick hit and then let Nancy have the rest. The effects of the pot hit everyone fast and the group got quiet except for Greg who seemed more energized and began babbling about all kinds of random things.

After a while, I felt myself drifting and let my head fall back on the edge of the tub, and started looking at the stars but I came back when I felt Julie's leg bumping against my mine.

"Don't," I heard her say softly and I looked over to see Javier grinning at her.

I couldn't see anything happening but surmised Javier had touched her under the bubbling water and she had moved against me to try and get away. Greg was oblivious and was still babbling to Carlos across Nancy who looked totally out of it while Les had his arm around Susie who was snuggled against his chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked Julie, feeling the need to show some chivalry.

"He keeps putting his hand on my leg," she said, confirming my thoughts.

"Hey come on," I said to Javier when I caught his eye and his nod indicated that the situation was under control.

"Thanks," the lovely woman whispered.

Her body had moved so close to mine that we were now touching from knee to shoulder. It felt erotic, making my dick swell, and I considered reaching over and touching her, but each time my hand lifted, I got cold feet and stopped. We did keep our conversation going and I wanted to believe from the look in her eyes that she wanted me to reach out, but my old shyness was still there to keep me from making the move.

In between my words with Julie, I would check on Nancy, and it appeared the pot had hit her hard. She would periodically let her head fall back onto the edge of the tub, much as I did, and close her eyes. Greg and Carlos seemed to be moving closer and initially I put it down to my imagination or the pot, but each time I looked, it became more apparent until I was certain that their legs must be touching beneath the water. I watched Nancy closely for any sign of discomfort that would indicate they were taking liberties, and for a time, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Indeed, in between her brief rests, she would casually chat with the men which eased my mind. Then, I noticed a change when she suddenly leaned forward and stared into the water while biting her lower lip. I was just about to speak to her when Julie started a conversation and the tone in her voice made me think she was trying to distract my attention. At the same time, Javier and Carlos started talking to each other rapidly in Spanish but my skills were too rusty to understand the conversation.

Just as I was about to get Nancy's attention, Susie and Les announced that they were hot and ready to get out, and quickly, everyone else agreed it was time. Susie showed no compunction about climbing out and showing her body which unfortunately was disappointing. However, Julie and Nancy remained in the water waiting for everyone else to leave so they could emerge discreetly.

"Oh, hell no. Y'all have to show your stuff," Susie exclaimed when she realized their intentions.

"We can stay here warm until y'all get cold," Nancy laughed at her.

"Guy's pull them out. This is silly," Susie commanded now wearing her robe.

The rest of us had grabbed towels left out by Julie and following Susie's command, Carlos and Greg grabbed Nancy by her arms and lifted her naked from the water.

"Ayyeee...oh, no. It's cold," my wife exclaimed, unsuccessfully trying to cover her body with her arms while reaching for her robe, and the four other men present all stopped and watched with smiles as she showed her beautiful body.

"I knew she shaved," Javier laughed.

Javier and Carlos started toward Julie but before they could get to her, she waved them off and stepped out on her own as she said, "Never mind, it's not that big a deal

Now it was my turn to stare. Her hips and butt were a bit larger than Nancy's but looked very feminine and sexy. She also had larger breasts that were still quite firm, and just like Nancy, she had a smooth pussy. For a moment, I jealously imagined how wonderful her body must feel wrapped around Greg during sex.

As soon as Julie had her robe on, we all moved out of the cold air and into the den where Greg hit a switch making the gas fireplace come to life.

"You guys should stay here tonight. Don't try to drive home. There's plenty of room," Greg suggested.

"Well, if that's the case we're going to bed," Susie announced as she grabbed Les and headed down the hall.

"I'll show you the room," Julie said and followed.

Greg flopped down on one end of a coach and pulled a blanket around his shoulders that had been resting across the back. Julie returned quickly and sat down next to him, still in her heavy robe leaving the rest of us standing, the men with towels around their waist and Nancy in her silk robe. Now a little wet, her small nipples were visible through the fine material, and the men all stared but it seemed trivial to fight it since they had recently seen her naked.

"Let's have a joint as a nightcap," Greg suggested.

"Oh, Greg don't you think we've had enough? It's almost 1:30 PM." Julie replied.

"Just a quick one. Will help us sleep," he answered as Carlos handed him a joint.

"We like the idea of not driving, but Julie can you show us the room to use so I can change?' I said while looking at my wife.

"Hurry back," Greg yelled after us as we followed his wife down the hall.

She showed us to a nice room with a queen-sized bed and then left, and I put on my jeans and shirt while Nancy used the bathroom.

"Are you changing?" I asked.

"My clothes are at the other end of the house. I'll find them later," she replied.

"We'll just visit for a few minutes, okay?" I asked and received her confirming nod.

When we returned to the den, Greg, Julie, and Javier were on one couch so we sat on the other with Carlos, and with everyone now present, Greg lit the fat joint, took a puff, and passed it along. Not having to drive, I took a long hit and I watched Nancy do the same. As the renewed effects of the pot hit, we stared at the TV without really watching and slowly the conversation faded until it stopped altogether.

I woke sometime later initially confused at where I was and it took several seconds to gain my bearings. The fireplace and TV were still on but I was the only person left in the den. I wondered how long I had been asleep but noticed that the same movie was still playing so maybe it hadn't been too long. Getting up, I went down the hall to the room Julie had shown us and found my wife asleep in her robe on the top of the bed.

"Nancy, wake up and get under the covers," I said to her while shaking her gently.

Without speaking she rolled far enough that I could throw the covers off then gently pulled her back into place.

"Where are your clothes?" I asked, wanting to get everything set for an early departure in the morning.

"Down the hall in a bathroom," she mumbled.

I walked out the door toward the other end of the house hoping to quickly find her clothes and then see if she had enough strength left for some lovemaking. I found an open door and looking inside, I was able to tell it was a bathroom without turning on the lights. Hoping it was the right spot, I was just about to close the door and turn on the lights when I heard a sensual moan. Freezing, I tried to determine where it had originated, and when I heard it again, I could tell it was emanating from further down the hall.

I knew it was none of my business and I should just find Nancy's clothes and leave, but I pictured Julie on her back with her legs open and it sparked my curiosity. Taking small, quiet steps I inched down the corridor hearing the sexual sounds grow louder. At the end of the hall was a door that was open about a foot, and the room had enough light filtering through the windows that I could just make out a couple, in bed, having sex. The woman had pulled her legs back towards her chest and her arms were around the head of her lover whose face lay buried in her pussy.

"Damn Greg, so lucky," I thought to myself.

But something wasn't right and it took me several more seconds to realize it wasn't Greg going down on her. I thought I might be watching Les and Susie until out of the corner of my eye I caught movement and saw Greg sitting on a love seat watching and stroking his large cock. Startled, I stepped back further into the shadows.

"Oh, yes..." I heard the woman say in a voice that I recognized as Julie's.

When I saw Julie pull long strands of hair from the man's head, I realized it was Carlos' face in her pussy. They didn't seem to be in a hurry and I watched as he licked her slowly for several minutes with my cock getting hard as I thought about how wonderful she must taste. Finally, feeling guilty, I retreated to Nancy, forgetting about the clothes.

"Are you awake?" I whispered to my wife.

"Umm hmmm..." she replied sleepily.

You won't believe what I saw," I said.

"What?" she mumbled.

"Carlos is having sex with Julie while Greg watches," I blurted out.

"You're joking?" she replied, turning to look at me and waking up fast.

"I'm serious. He's licking her," I stated.

"I want to see," she said, starting to get up.

"No, it's too dangerous. We might get caught," I replied trying to stop her.

"Come on, show me," she demanded, now awake but still a bit unsteady.

I was surprised by her eagerness as I had expected her to challenge me on why I had watched rather than wanting to see herself, and although her interest was out of character, I didn't want to discourage it.

"Okay but you have to be very quiet," I warned her.

We made our way down the hall with me giving her the quiet sign every few steps, and the look on her face made it clear she was still under the influence of the alcohol and pot. I could feel it too, and in our condition, it would be easy to stumble or giggle and give ourselves away. As we neared the room, we began to hear Julie's whimpers.

"Be careful don't let Greg see us," I whispered into her ear.

Inching the last few steps, the room finally came into view but the situation had changed. Julie was now on her hands and knees sucking on Carlos' dick while Greg took her from behind with his large tool. Julie was moaning around the cock in her mouth in time with the hard fucking her husband provided.

"Oh my God," Nancy said too loudly, making me put my finger to my lips to warn her again.

As we watched, my wife became more and more mesmerized until she was staring at the action with her mouth partially open.

"Oh, fuck me good, baby," Julie suddenly said, pulling her mouth free from Carlos' dick and turning to look at her husband.

"Yeah, hurry and finish dude. I want some pussy too," Carlos demanded.

"When I'm finished, she's all yours," he grunted.

Julie turned back to Carlos' dick and in less than a minute, Greg was grabbing his wife by her hips and pushing deep inside her until he exploded in a loud wail. Just seconds later, he stepped back, pulling his cock from her well-fucked hole, and he immediately stumbled back to the love seat and pulled a blanket over his lower body. Shortly after, Carlos stopped Julie's oral efforts, flipped her over, and pushed inside her well-prepared pussy.

"Oh man, that's good...nice and wet, man. I'm going to fuck you all night," he declared as he started moving faster.

Julie said something in response that was too faint to make out but she seemed eager to receive the Hispanic man's thrusts. Soon, the room filled with their sensual moans and the wet slapping sounds as their bodies connected.

Nancy remained fixated on the scene with her breathing now noticeably labored. I took a step behind her, opened her robe, and rolled her tight nipples as I mauled her breasts. Then, I dropped my right hand down and found her pussy to be as wet as I have ever experienced. On top of that, her tiny clit was diamond hard, ready to cut something, a condition that only occurred when she became highly aroused. I slowly pushed a finger into her opening and began to stroke her slowly, and when I added another her body was no longer able to remain still.

"Let's go to bed," I whispered to her, ready to start our fun.

"Not yet," she replied, still focused on the bed.

I kept playing with her as we watched the mating and along the way, her robe fell to her feet.

"Do you want to see her cum?" I asked, wondering what was driving her.

"Hold on," she answered, acting annoyed that I was interrupting her concentration.

Fortunately, we didn't have to wait long. First, Julie reached her peak giving out cries and moans that warned of its approach. Carlos followed just as she was coming down and grunted loudly several times as his seed escaped and then let loose with a torrent of Spanish.

As the passionate sounds turned into heavy breathing, I was able to guide Nancy back to our room and push her naked body onto the bed.

"Hurry, put it in," she demanded when my clothes were off, and with urgency, I moved to her and slid easily inside.

"Oh, yes. Now, do it!" she cried out excitedly. Indeed, her state bordered on manic, and it didn't take her long to climax, "Ohhh...ohhh...yes...yes...do it! Oh, honey do it!"

Practically screaming as the wave hit, I could feel the muscles in her vagina spasm, acting like a milking machine on my sensitive shaft. I continued to ride her through her release until her body slowly relaxed beneath me.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear while I continued to rock slowly.

"Ummm...ohhh..." she replied as she tried to stretch.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh, yes..." she replied wrapping her arms around my shoulders, and then added, "I'm floating."

"That was something else," I said.

"I know. I've never seen people doing it," she replied, not realizing that I had been referring to our lovemaking.

"Yes, it was hot," I answered wanting to see if she would talk about it.

"Very, but shocking," she answered instantly.

"What made you hot?" I asked, nuzzling my head against hers and nibbling on her ear.

"I don't know...it was just so raw...so naughty...so..." she answered after a brief hesitation.

"Yes, it was that," I acknowledged.

"Were you thinking about it being you with Julie?" she pointedly asked.

It wasn't a question I expected so I was momentarily taken aback. I certainly had those thoughts as I watched the mating couple, but I was surprised my wife would recognize it and go there.

"No, that wasn't what I was thinking," I finally said.

"What then?" she asked, and her desire for specifics surprised me.

"Just stuff," I said trying to deflect the question.

"Tell me," she demanded, stroking her fingernails on my back while I continued the gentle motion, and after I was slow to respond, she said again, "Tell me."

"I was thinking it was you on the bed instead of Julie," I blurted out, cringing at her potential reaction.

"Really?" she answered with what I felt was some excitement in her voice, and her body momentarily stiffen.

Her eyes suddenly opened, seeking a response, and I forced out, "Yeah...".

"Both of them?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, deciding to be provocative even though my visions hadn't been that advanced.

"I couldn't do that," she said after a pause, but it was clear that for a moment she had thought about it.

"Why not?" I prodded, intrigued that she hadn't reacted badly and wanting to see where the conversation might go.

"I'm married in case you forgot and a mother. Plus, it's a small town. People might find out," she explained with more lucidity than I expected after all we had consumed.

"Julie is a wife and a mother and lives here full time," I countered.

"Are you being serious? You want me to have sex with them?" she replied, using her hands to push me up so we were looking into each other's eyes.

"I think the idea gets you hot," I said avoiding her question.

"An idea is not actually doing it," she answered and in doing so admitted it indeed was in her head.

"Did you enjoy being naked in the tub in front of everyone?" I asked.

"Well, it was fun being...I guess...different..." she replied providing another admission.

"Did you enjoy being touched in the tub?" I followed.

It was a complete fishing question on my part as other than the closeness of the two men to her in the tub, I had not seen anything that led me to believe anything untoward had occurred. Still, there was a strange feeling in my gut.