Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation had lasted less than five minutes but my heart was racing from the subject matter and the open discussion between the women. I was hard as stone and wanted very much for them to continue as there was still a great deal more to learn. Unfortunately, we heard the door open and the sound of voices which halted our talk.

In just a few seconds, Les and Susie were standing next to the tub.

"Girl, we're going to go. We're exhausted and have stuff to do tomorrow, so we can't play all night," Susie announced.

"Okay, we're not too far behind you," Nancy replied.

About the time they reached the house, we heard more voices and just a short time later Greg, Carlos, Ruben, and Elsa arrived. None had changed and Greg dropped his robe and stood boldly naked startling Elsa who took a step back while Carlos and Ruben laughed. Finally, he stepped into the tub but remained standing as he showed off his large cock to everyone.

"Y'all going to stand there and freeze or get in?" he challenged the others.

Carlos immediately started to undress and Ruben didn't take long to follow but Elsa stood awkwardly still. The conversation between Julie and Nancy had left me very horny and realizing that Carlos and Ruben would soon be joining I made a quick decision.

"I need to hit the restroom," I said mostly to my wife, but loud enough for the others to hear as I lifted myself from the water.

"Well, thanks for being a gentleman and not peeing in the tub," Greg said bringing laughter from the group.

I grabbed a towel and then moved quickly to the house in the frigid air. My plan was pretty simple. As long as I was next to Nancy, she would present no opportunity to Greg, Carlos, or Ruben so I decided to leave while everyone was taking a position. Hopefully, when I returned, she would have some combination of these guys next to her like the other night. Of course, she might warn them off and say the spot is reserved for me, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Besides, between her hidden conversation with Coach Johnson and her open one with Julie, I was rapidly reaching the conclusion I didn't know my wife as well as I thought.

Reaching the warm haven of the house, I did go to the bathroom but took my time and piddled around for a while before returning about ten minutes later. As I hoped, my absence had allowed the seating to change. Greg and Carlos, like the night before, had taken up positions next to Nancy and Ruben sat next to Julie. Elsa was sitting on one of the benches, still in her clothes, with Julie's robe around her for warmth as it seemed she was too shy to get naked in front of others. I slid in next to Julie on the opposite side of Ruben, and as I lowered, I could see Nancy through the vapor in a conversation with the two men who were leaning close to her. Julie gave me a big smile when I settled in and we started a casual conversation leaving Ruben mostly to himself.

Carlos fired off some rapid Spanish to Elsa who seemed to argue back before searching through his clothes on the bench and producing a fat joint. She handed it to Carlos along with a lighter and he immediately lit it. After a deep drag, he turned to Nancy and while Carlos held the joint, she took a small hit and then another after he continued to hold it in front of her. Then he passed it to Greg who took a small puff before offering it once again to Nancy who refused several times before acquiescing. By the time it got to Ruben the joint was half gone and both he and Julie took small hits but I hit it hard when my turn came as I was feeling very edgy. When I passed it back to Carlos, he made a point of sharing it with my wife who offered no protest.

Greg and Carlos seemed to be more aggressive with Nancy this time, and I wondered if it was because they knew she had watched them with Julie. Although I tried to stay focused on her through the vapor, the effects of the pot were distracting and I would sometimes catch myself not paying attention for short periods. After one episode, I realized that Greg and Carlos were now so close to Nancy that their shoulders were touching hers.

Suddenly, between Carlos and me, I looked up to see Elsa lowering herself into the water. She was nude and her hands were trying unsuccessfully to keep her private parts covered. I could see she had a young taut body with medium-sized breasts with nipples that pointed upward. As soon as she got in, she pulled on Carlos' arm but he ignored her, as it seemed he was more intent on seducing my older wife than taking advantage of this pretty young girl.

Finally, after repeated attempts, she got him to turn to her and he immediately kissed her. While they connected, I could see his arm moving and it was obvious to me he was fondling her pert breasts, and by the look on everyone's face, it was clear to them, too. When Carlos started speaking to her in Spanish, Ruben began to snicker and Elsa shook her head rapidly, but Carlos pulled on her shoulders until she was facing him with her legs straddling his waist. Suddenly, everyone was silent except Elsa who seemed to be still trying to talk him out of it.

"Nooo..." Elsa let out.

At that moment, I guessed his uncut cock had found its target. Their bodies began churning despite Elsa's pleas and I guessed he was trying to work himself completely inside her. I thought her young pussy must be a tight fit, and in the water, it would be quite the effort to get it inside.

"Oh yeah..." Carlos let out in harmony with Elsa's deep moan which indicated he was now all the way there.

They began a rocking motion which caused the water in the tub to slosh exposing Elsa's beautiful breasts with each passing wave. Other than the night watching Julie, I had never seen others having sex and now this young couple were doing it within arm's reach. Despite the weed, I was breathing hard completely consumed by the animal passion I was watching.

Julie broke my concentration when her hand grasped my dick and turning to her, I saw her staring at me with lusty eyes and a partially opened mouth. I wanted to touch her beautiful pussy but when I put my hand between her legs, I found Ruben had already claimed the prize. I left him to explore her folds while I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. The kiss seemed to last forever and when we finally broke, my wife immediately came rushing through the fog of my sexually excited brain. Looking across the water through the cloud, I saw that both Nancy and Greg were staring directly at us, and as I watched, Greg turned and kissed her, slowly at first, and then with more passion until her arms encircled his neck.

I could feel Julie moving away from me and looking over I saw Ruben pulling her to him. It looked like he wanted her riding him like Elsa was doing to Carlos.

When Julie realized what he had in mind she said to him, "No, Ruben."

"You gave Carlos some pussy and I want some too," he replied still working her onto his lap.

"Not now," she told him before finally breaking free.

"Okay, but I want some later," he demanded.

"Ohhh..." came the sound of a female voice I recognized.

Nancy's had her head tilted back with her eyes closed as if she had just finished a kiss and the movement of Greg's arm, in time with the sighs coming from her mouth, suggested he was finger fucking my wife.

"You like this dick bitch?" Carlos yelled at Elsa as they fucked, and when she didn't reply he demanded, "Fucking tell me."

"Yes, I like it," she finally replied, but it was clear she was embarrassed to say it.

Julie had returned to stroking my dick but when we weren't kissing her eyes, like mine, were on Carlos and Elsa. She was letting Ruben play with her pussy again, and I think she was touching him as well. Greg had Nancy across him and was kissing her and playing with her body, and based on her sounds, she was very excited and enjoying his attention. Occasionally a pang of jealousy would wash through my body, but the lust I felt for Julie proved more powerful.

Without warning, Carlos stopped fucking Elsa, and I thought he may have climaxed quietly or grown tired, but it didn't take long to learn he had more sordid ideas. He lifted Elsa off him and positioned her so that she was standing on the tub seat facing outward so that her forearms were resting on the stone apron. Carlos got behind her and quickly re-entered her pussy, and now positioned mostly out of the water we watched as steam started to waft off their bodies. The Hispanic man began fucking her hard and fast, likely with a desire to finish before he got too cold, and Elsa almost immediately began emitting high-pitched squeals as a wet slapping sound started from their bodies meeting.

It was like watching a porn movie in real life. Never had I expected anything like this to occur in my life. My wife was openly staring at the fucking, and while no longer kissing Greg, his hand continued to work her body. Likewise, with Julie, while she had ceased stroking me, by her movements it seemed Ruben was still working her.

We could tell Carlos was getting close. His rhythm was getting off and he began gasping for breath. But, instead of emptying himself in Elsa's pussy, at the last second, he pulled out and fired his cum all over her mound. Shot after shot erupted and landed on her hairless pussy then began dripping slowly down her leg, all in full view.

"Oh my God!" Nancy exclaimed.

Carlos fell back into the tub and Elsa first fell to her knees remaining half out before turning and submerging the rest of her body. She kept her eyes down not looking at us despite my desire for some reason to make contact. When they stopped, it seemed the rest of us stopped too and everything became very quiet. I think partly it was due to embarrassment in how out of control we had become and partly it was because no one knew what to do next.

Elsa started to cry however Carlos showed no consideration, remaining off to one side as he regained his breath. I reached out my hand to her shoulder to comfort her but she quickly pushed it away.

"Honey, I think it's time to go," my wife said.

"Uh, okay," I replied.

My heart was racing and my emotions were all over the place but I didn't have a clue about what to do, and when I looked at Julie, she gave me a disappointed look with her puppy dog eyes that made things worse. Nancy and I climbed out of the water, grabbed towels, and walked briskly towards the house. We found our clothes and headed to the bedroom we had used before to change.

"My God, that was the wildest thing I've ever seen," I said as soon as the door closed.

"Let's do it right now," she said, stunning me.

"Okay," I responded and Nancy immediately dropped onto the bed on her back and spread her legs in the most wanton display I had ever seen from her.

"Not that way. I want you like he had her," I demanded.

Without hesitating, Nancy turned over and put her feet on the floor, and lay forward on her elbows across the bed.

"Ughhh..." she grunted as I penetrated her soaked pussy.

"You like my dick bitch?" I asked mimicking Carlos.

"Yes, I like it," she answered instantly, and it felt like I grew another inch.

Within twenty strokes I was about to cum so I had to slow down to let the urge pass. I would push it in very deep then withdraw very slowly then plunge forward again.

"Did Greg touch you?" I blurted out.

"Yes," she moaned as I pushed deep.

"Did he finger you?" I asked.

"Yes," she admitted.

"How many fingers?" I pushed as for some reason this was important to me.

"Two," she moaned.

"Did you cum?" I demanded in a louder voice.

"Nooo...you have to...make me cum," she whined.

"But you wanted to," I continued still stroking her slowly to control my sensitivity.

"Yes...come on...go faster," she begged.

"Do you want to fuck him?" I asked putting the big question in front of her.

"I want to fuck you," she replied using the word she rarely spoke.

"That's not what I asked. Tell me," I demanded.

"Do you want me to?" she replied, again evading the question which spoke volumes.

"Answer the question," I demanded.

"Do you want Julie," she shot back.

"Yes, I do. Do you want to fuck Greg?" I replied.

"Yes..." Nancy replied in a voice barely above a whisper, and when I thrust in her hard, she repeated, "Yes..."

With that, I stopped my motion and held her ass when she tried to start pushing against me. Very slowly, I pulled out my dick from her juicy opening.

"What are you doing? Are you mad?" she asked looking over her shoulder.

"No, I'm not mad," I said to her then pulled her up and held her from behind, "Let's stay."

"Stay?" she asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes," I said without explanation.

I gave her the towel and she put it on quickly so we could go back outside but when we got to the den, we realized that Greg, Carlos, and Julie had come inside. Elsa and Ruben were nowhere in sight which meant they were either still outside or had left. Julie was well-covered in her robe and the men had towels slung around their waists like mine. However, Nancy's towel barely covered her from her nipples to her pussy, which made her antsy, but after what we had been through it didn't seem like a big deal to me.

"We thought we'd have a drink," I explained.

Julie was sitting between Greg and Carlos on one of the couches and when I said we were staying she smiled and rose from her spot saying she would make the drinks. Greg had a smile on his face and Carlos looked like a hungry dog about to devour a rabbit. I wondered how he could have any energy left after fucking Elsa but remembered he was still pretty young. Nancy was still standing and looked very sexy with her damp hair and long exposed legs.

Everyone had a pretty good idea of what staying for a drink meant and when Greg patted the couch between him and Carlos, Nancy only hesitated for a second before sitting. I took a spot on the other couch and waited for Julie to come back and after handing out the glasses, she curled up next to me.

The sexual tension was so heavy no one seemed able to speak. We sat in silence sipping our drinks and occasionally, I would make eye contact with Nancy or Julie. Julie had a faint smile and a twinkle in her eyes, however, Nancy looked anxious and I expected at any moment she would declare she was ready to go.

Finally, it was Carlos of all people that got things started. He half turned to Nancy and casually put his hand on her thigh right at the edge of the towel. Her back stiffened for a moment then she relaxed making no effort to stop him. Emboldened by this move, Greg took her hand in his and used his other hand to trace from her shoulder to her hand with his fingertips. They went slow, taking their time in getting her worked up and after a few minutes, Carlos began tickling the inside of her thigh, slowly rising higher until it disappeared under the towel. Greg started kissing her shoulder and neck, and between the two of them, they turned her into an excited, squirming mess. Along the way, Julie got closer to me and began running her hand first over my chest and then under the towel until she was tickling the head of my cock.

"Are you sure you can take it?" she whispered sensually into my ear.

"Take what?" I asked naively.

"Her response," she explained.

"I think so..." I replied suddenly catching her meaning.

"She will be begging for it," she stated, and her words made my dick jump as her fingernails tickled me.

"Ohhh..." I heard Nancy moan and looking over I saw that Greg had pulled the towel free so that it was no longer tucked in.

Seconds later he pulled the towel open exposing her completely. Greg's head dropped to her small nipples and began licking and sucking them while Carlos stroked along the sides of her pussy before finally slipping a finger into her wet slit.

"Oh my God," she said through clenched teeth and then looked over at me for a sign of rescue.

Our eyes locked and we stared at each other as time seemed to stop. Finally, I nodded to her and almost instantly she spread her legs to give Carlos complete access.

"This pussy is wet and ready," the Hispanic man declared seconds later as we watched his finger disappear.

"Use our room," Julie said to Greg.

Immediately, Greg stood and lifted Nancy to her feet leaving her cover behind. I sat and watched as she walked naked between Greg in his robe and Carlos still wearing his towel.

"Do you want to watch?" Julie asked as soon as they disappeared.

"Yeah," I replied in a forced voice.

"Let's give them a second," she suggested and then turned to kiss me.

Julie and I kissed and fondled each other and I finally got to feel her lovely breasts and slip my fingers into her soft pussy. It was all I could do to stop so that we could watch Nancy, and when we got to the room, we saw that Greg and Carlos had Nancy spread out across the bed. Our host was kissing her mouth, neck, and nipples and Carlos had his face buried between her legs using his hands to lift and separate her thighs. When Greg wasn't kissing her there was a constant stream of moans coming from her lips.

"Carlos loves to lick and he's very good at it," Julie whispered.

I would go down on Nancy on occasion but I couldn't say it was something that I enjoyed. We landed on the love seat Greg had collapsed in the previous night and watched the action on the bed from just a few feet away. Julie's hand quickly went to my dick and it wasn't long before I was so close to cumming that I had to stop her. I alternated between her breasts and pussy as I watched my wife, but distracted, I didn't provide the attention she deserved, and fortunately, the lovely woman understood the dynamic.

"Ahhh..." my wife let loose with a particular vocal response while her hands went to the back of Carlos' head.

It reminded me of watching Julie in the same position and I thought about how fortunate the Hispanic was to be able to explore the bodies of two beautiful married women. Greg moved so that he was on his knees next to Nancy's head and then placed his large cock on her lips until she opened her mouth and took the head between her lips. She turned to let more enter and Greg started rocking his hips gently so that he was essentially fucking her mouth. With it full, the predominant sound that emerged was the slurping of Carlos' tongue on her sloppy pussy.

From her movements, I sensed my wife was getting close, and Greg must have felt it too because he climbed from the bed. With her mouth now empty, the room was once more filled with the sounds of her arousal. I had never seen her so excited and then I realized I had felt the same way multiple times since our visit which made me stop and think. However, watching her writhing body as she rode Carlo's tongue and listening to her heavy moans and gasps soon returned me to the moment.

Greg tapped Carlos on the shoulder and after a few seconds, he backed away which brought a whining plea from Nancy and made her open her eyes to see what had stopped her pleasure. As we all watched, Greg climbed onto the bed, positioned himself between her legs, and then moved forward until the head of his large cock was at her entrance. I could see him reach between them and I knew he was positioning for penetration.

"Fuck her good man," Carlos spoke out in encouragement, and rather than make me angry I found it strangely appropriate.

"Ohhhh...Ohhhh..." Nancy spat out in rapid succession as his hips fell, and at the same time, she spread her legs wide. I watched his hips rise slowly and when they dropped again, he forced my wife to call out, "Oh God!"

"Once more and I'll be all the way in," he grunted in response.

"Ughhhh...ugghhhh...ohhh...ohhh...uhhh..." she gasped as he made the final journey into her.

Nancy's breathing started coming so fast I was afraid she might hyperventilate as Greg ground his hips exploring the depths of her pussy. It was an intense and bizarre feeling to watch my wife beneath another man and I realized I had tunnel vision as I took in their mating, oblivious to everything else. Part of my brain was screaming to stop the insanity but the demons were louder, whispering to me how wild and erotic it was and how much she really wanted it. I suspected that deep in her mind where she stored her secret fantasies, she had thought about sex with Greg. At least that's what the little voices told me.