Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me," I demanded like she had when there was no reply.

"How did you know?" she finally said.

"It was the look in your eyes," I lied.

"I'm sorry," she answered with a worried voice.

"Tell me about it. I'm not mad," I answered not wanting her to be reluctant to share.

"We were just so close. Then, I felt a hand on my leg," she started.

"Greg's?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied in a soft voice.

"And?" I asked, prompting her to continue.

"He ran his hand up and down my leg," she answered but I could tell there was more she was holding back.

"Did he touch you? Be honest," I demanded, now pushing a bit faster into her.

"Just my leg. He tried for more but I stopped him," she replied.

"I'm not mad. Kiss me," I said and then pulled her face to mine.

I wanted to hear all the details and wanted to make her feel comfortable enough to tell me.

"Did Carlos know?" I wondered out loud and I felt her body shudder, indicating there was more to the story, so I demanded, "Tell me."

"He put his hand on my other leg," she replied meekly.

"That's all? He didn't try to do more?" I persisted, wanting to know everything.

"No, he just stroked my thigh," she explained.

"That's naughty. Two men touching you like that. You got them worked up for Julie. No wonder they were fucking her. I bet they wanted you in that bed," I babbled struggling to control my excitement and now moving faster.

"Are you mad?" she asked as she pushed her pelvis into mine.

"No, I'm not mad. You should have let them touch you. I wish you would have," I said to her as the erotic thoughts and her hot pussy consumed my senses.

"Is that what you want?" she replied, moving with me now and gasping for breath.

"Yes! I want you to cum like Julie. I want to see you being fucked! Fucked hard like Julie. Oh shit...Oh God...damn!" I spit out as my dick erupted.

For a moment, I thought I would lose consciousness but somehow, I stayed together until I finally dropped on top of my wife's body, struggling to breathe.

Nancy, having cum shortly before, had been very excited but couldn't quite get there, and she stroked my hair with one hand while taking deep breaths as I tried to recover. The lust that had been inside me from the vision of watching Julie and hearing Nancy's admission disappeared with my climax, and now, I hoped I hadn't pushed too hard.

We stayed silent for several minutes before Nancy spoke, "I couldn't do that."

The way she said it seemed to be inviting discussion, but I chose the safe path and just said, "I know honey."

"Sweetie, get up. We better get moving. The kids will be up soon," Nancy said as she prodded my shoulder awakening me from a less than deep sleep, "I need my clothes did you get them?"

"No, they're still in the bathroom," I answered with a bad case of cotton mouth, realizing in the excitement I had forgotten to retrieve them.

"I'll go get them," she said standing up and looking around the room, "Where is the robe?"

"Oh shit," I said catching her eye and seeing worry as we both realized at the same time that we had left it on the floor in front of Greg and Julie's bedroom door.

"Hurry, go get it," she demanded now in a bit of a panic.

I quickly pulled my things on and moved across the house, but, unfortunately, when I got close to the bedroom door, there was no sign of the robe. I knew that if Julie or Greg found it, it was going to be hard to explain how it got there, and it would also be hard to make them believe we hadn't seen anything. I went to the bathroom and gathered Nancy's clothes and took them to her.

"Where's the robe?" she asked.

"It wasn't there," I told her.

"Damn. Now they'll know I was looking! They'll think I'm a pervert," she exclaimed with a worried look, and then said, "We should leave now. Before anyone wakes up."

Nancy hurriedly dressed and quietly we left the house and drove to her parents. It was just after 8:00 AM when we arrived, and we barely had time to clean up before the kids came running up the stairs. Of course, Nancy's mom asked a bunch of questions about where we had been and she explained that we had stayed at Susie's because we had been drinking.

My wife had promised to go to church with her parents and even though I'm not usually a churchgoer I went along as well to help with the kids. In the afternoon, we went to my parents and visited so it wasn't until after dinner when the kids were watching movies that we were able to catch our breath and relax. Since both of us were exhausted, as soon as the kid fell asleep, we jumped in bed, too.

"Nancy, are you awake?" I asked softly.

"Yes," she mumbled.

"I think we should stay close to home now. It's the week before Christmas and we need to spend more time with the kids and family," I said.

"I know. There are too many crazy things happening," she replied.

"Yes," I answered and then we drifted off.

For the next couple of days, we spent all our time entertaining the kids, and, in the process, we entertained our parents. Outdoor activities, baking treats, family gatherings, and last-minute shopping trips filled the days and made them go by quickly. Of course, Susie was a constant pest demanding time from Nancy which made me wonder how she kept her job since she never seemed to be at work. Nancy avoided her explaining she was busy until after Christmas which hurt Susie's feelings, but the good news was that it didn't seem that word had gotten back to Susie about the shenanigans at the house after they had gone to bed. At least not anything that had to do with Nancy and me.

On Thursday, Susie called Nancy to tell her there was a dance again at the hall the following night and the group was going to go. I heard Nancy beg off telling her friend that we had family commitments before she looked at me.

"I'm making her angry," she said.

"I know. But after Christmas maybe y'all can get together," I replied, and received an odd look.

I had purposefully steered clear of any discussions about her admissions concerning her high school days or the events at Greg and Julie's. At first, it had been easy since so much had hit me in such a short time that I needed time to process it all. Commonsense was telling me to keep it as an interesting memory and to stay clear of similar situations, especially given my crazed thoughts from the night at Greg and Julie's house. However, my rational brain was in constant battle with demons in my head that I needed to constantly beat back. These bad thoughts consisted of the erotic sights and sounds of Julie and the two men, Nancy's surreptitious touching beneath the water, and her unexpected reaction when I admitted my decadent thoughts. They joined the other suspect visions that had taken root after Nancy told me about Greg and the coach and slowly, the demons began to make progress.

The next day Susie called several times to chat with Nancy and at least once she pressed her to reconsider going to the dance. At five in the afternoon, Nancy and I, the kids, and her parents loaded up in two cars and went to my folk's place for dinner. It was a nice evening but by nine we were headed back.

"Do you want to go to the dance hall for a little while?" I asked her in a low voice the kids couldn't hear over the road noise.

I knew Nancy felt guilty about not seeing Susie and I wanted to give her the opportunity. Also, the bad thoughts were spinning in my head, demanding more fodder.

"Are you sure?" she whispered back.

I nodded as we pulled the car up to the house. The kids were exhausted from all the food and excitement and were almost asleep as we got them out of the car. I got them ready for bed while Nancy spoke to her mom and then together, we tucked them in.

"I'll be ready in fifteen minutes," Nancy said.

Of course, the fifteen turned to thirty so we didn't get to the hall until almost ten. It was just as full as the previous time indicating that, in the small town, there weren't a whole lot of options for entertainment even this close to Christmas. When we got inside, Nancy started looking around for Susie and finally spotted her and Les. We surprised them when we walked up and the excitement on Susie's face made it worth the effort, and I knew it made Nancy very happy.

"I thought you weren't coming! But I'm glad you did!" Susie exclaimed.

"Where's the rest of your compadres?" I asked after the hugs and handshakes were complete.

"Well, Jeff and Laura couldn't make it. I think they're still freaked out about the hot tub. Greg and Julie are late. I'm not sure they are going to show, actually. They were kind of so-so on coming since you guys weren't showing," she explained.

I decided to get a beer for me and a cup of wine for Nancy from the bar since it had been too late to go to the liquor store. On the way back, I almost dropped the drinks when I saw Coach Johnson talking to a couple of guys off to one side, and he looked pretty much like I remembered. A tall man with the broad shoulders and the narrow hips of a linebacker, other than a bit of a receding hairline and maybe five extra pounds, he hadn't changed.

"Damn, this trip just gets stranger all the time," I thought to myself wondering whether I should let my wife know.

A part of me had hoped we would run into him after she shared her high school fling but now, with everything else swirling around, it felt like overload, so on the way back, I decided I wouldn't say anything to Nancy.

My wife grimaced as she sipped the cheap wine, and then said, "Dance with your wife."

The band was pretty good so we stayed out for a second song, and it had just started when I saw Coach Johnson staring in our direction, and from his expression, it was clear he had spotted Nancy.

"Greg and Julie aren't going to make it but they want us to come over later," Susie informed us when we got back to the table.

I was disappointed that they weren't coming since I had decided I wanted to see more of the Greg and Nancy interaction. Also, I wanted to see Julie as her kindness coupled with her passionate response to the threesome had intrigued me. Our Christian morality teaches us that a good girl doesn't have carnal desires like that but Julie was a nice person, a beautiful woman, and a caring mother who did. Besides making her more desirous to me, it also made me wonder if my wife might harbor similar desires. I had certainly never seen them on display, but recent events had my mind churning and I considered that maybe deep inside it existed as some hard-to-define thing in all women.

We danced occasionally but mostly chatted with Susie and Les as well as others that saw us and came by. It was good to catch up on their lives and families and at least for me, it proved to be a strong validation of our decision to leave the small town behind. I made frequent beer and wine runs and always glanced at Coach Johnson as I passed and noted that several women had joined his group and the group was paying little attention to the rest of the crowd.

I was listening to Les describe the call with Jeff about the hot tub incident when Nancy whispered that she was going to the bathroom. He explained that Jeff was all for getting in but Laura was concerned about her body and refused. Jeff told him it had made Laura go on a diet which made us both laugh. We continued to discuss their situation as well as other things but after a time I noticed Nancy hadn't returned. I told Les and Susie I was going to get a beer and set off looking for my wife. It didn't take long to spot her as she was talking to Coach Johnson pretty close to the spot where I had seen him before. His friends had backed away, providing them some space, and both of them were sporting big smiles. After watching for a minute, I realized how awkward I must look so I turned and took the long way to the bar before returning to the table, and it was another ten minutes before my wife showed.

"Are you okay? I was getting worried?" I said.

"My tummy was getting queasy but I'm okay now," she replied.

It was the first time in our marriage that I was aware of where she outright lied to me and I stood speechless for a moment as I considered the ramifications.

"Well, maybe you should stop drinking," I finally said.

"I'm fine now," she repeated and picked up her cup.

Her deceit put my mind into turmoil. She knew I would recognize the man if I spotted them together which could only mean she felt the deception was worth the risk and if that was the case, did it mean something sinister had occurred? Although anxious and confused, I forced myself to let it go rationalizing it wasn't the time or place to push it. I did keep an eye on her and I couldn't see any sign that she was looking in his direction or trying to sneak away from the group. Likewise, when I went to the bathroom Coach Johnson was back talking to his friends and showed no particular interest in the part of the hall where we were sitting.

It was just past midnight when Susie asked if we wanted to go by Greg and Julie's house. I wanted to go but didn't want to appear too eager, so I looked at my wife and shrugged. She shrugged back and I sensed she wanted to go as well but wanted me to be the one to make the decision. My demons were the winners in the quick debate successfully slamming the door on any good sense I had.

"Sure, let's go," I said.

As we left the dance, I watched Nancy to see if she would try to locate Coach Johnson but she left the building with not so much as a glance in his direction, which confused me even further.

"Let's don't stay long," my wife said as we got into the SUV.

"Okay, honey," I answered.

The four of us were standing at the door when Greg answered dressed in an old robe.

"About time," he said in his typical booming voice which hinted at how much he had already consumed.

When we got to the den, Julie was also in a robe curled up at one end of the couch with Carlos, in street clothes, next to her, and the wet ends of her hair indicated that she had already been in the tub. Next to him was a petite young girl with long dark hair and cute dimples that couldn't have been more than twenty. On the other couch was another Hispanic man about Carlos' age. In good shape, he looked about the same height as Carlos but had a more developed build.

"Carlos, Ruben, and Elsa stopped by for a drink," Greg explained, and then made introductions.

While he spoke, I noticed an open bag of pot sitting on the coffee table, and based on the past event, I wondered if we had interrupted plans they had for another sexual encounter. However, no one seemed upset that we were there, and soon Greg was doing his usual thing of making very strong drinks while everyone chatted.

"Carlos was just about to fire things up if you don't mind," Greg said and I glanced at Julie who caught my look and rolled her eyes.

While she didn't seem to be thrilled by Greg's use of the drug, I noticed that she hadn't turned it down either.

"Hey, Greg. Is the tub still on? Mind if we jump in?" I asked, suddenly wanting to get Nancy naked.

"Yeah, knock yourself out," he answered.

"You guys coming?" I asked Les and Susie.

"Sure, but I want a hit first." Susie giggled.

"Okay, see you out there," I said and took Nancy by the hand intentionally not allowing her time to react. After noticing the Hispanic man staring at my wife's ass as we departed, I directed us toward the hot water, and said, "Let's hurry."

Surprisingly, Nancy seemed fine with my lead and soon we were easing into the hot water. It was colder outside than the previous night and heavier vapor clouds were rising which, along with the almost complete darkness, created a surreal setting.

"I thought you wanted us to calm down?" Nancy asked with a look of feigned annoyance, finally commenting on my action.

"It's just us sweetie," I said, taking her in my arms and kissing her hard.

That kiss led to more which progressed to me caressing her breasts which made her moan into my mouth.

"You're being bad," she said through deep breaths when we finally broke.

"Playing with my wife is bad?" I smiled back, and just then we heard the door open.

"Damn, I thought they would take longer," I said dejectedly.

I expected to see Les and Susie appear from the darkness, so I was surprised when Julie came into view. She walked up to us smiling with an arm full of towels that she set down then dropped her robe and slid into the tub across from us. I openly stared at her lovely body until it disappeared beneath the bubbling water but Nancy's pinch let me know she had followed my eyes.

"Sorry about skipping the dance," she said to us once she had settled.

"Oh, it's okay. Not a big deal," my wife replied.

"We got all relaxed in the tub. Plus, Carlos was supposed to come over much earlier," she explained.

After that, there was some general chit chat but I sensed that Julie had something on her mind, and soon she broached the subject.

"I hope you guys don't think badly of us. I mean think badly of me," she stated and through the vapor, I could see a genuine look of concern on her face.

"What do you mean?" my wife finally asked after an awkward silence, but I was certain she understood the message.

"Well, when we found the robe, you know we assumed you must have seen...stuff," she replied while looking straight at my Nancy.

"Well, umm...uhhh... Oh God, I'm so embarrassed," she finally said, looking at me with a pained expression.

She had always struggled with conflict, so I wasn't surprised she had essentially admitted to watching Julie.

"Julie, actually it was both of us, and to answer your question, we don't think badly of you at all," I said hoping to smooth things.

"Are you sure? I mean...look...I know it had to be shocking," she replied, stumbling as she sought reassurance.

"Yes, we're completely sure. Don't worry at all," Nancy answered having regained her composure.

"Yes, that's right," I followed.

"Thank you for saying that," Julie replied.

After the brief exchange, everyone became quiet. I was searching for something to talk about to change the subject, but the vision of Julie in the throes of passion made it difficult to think. Nancy spoke before I could arrive at something and her statement was surprising.

"I think it took a lot of courage," she stated.

"Really?" Julie answered looking relieved.

"Yes, most women would be too scared," my wife said.

I was surprised by her statement but wasn't about to interfere, as I was hoping the girls would continue.

"You think so?" Julie asked.

"Yes, I do. Can I ask a question? I mean...don't answer if you don't want to," Nancy said, which had me completely focused.

"Go ahead, I guess," Julie replied with a short laugh.

"Was that the only time you guys did that?" she asked.

The directness of the question stunned me as this was not like my wife at all. Typically, she goes out of her way to avoid troubling situations.

"No, it was the second. We were too messed up from the drinking and pot," Julie answered trying to justify the act.

"Greg isn't jealous?" Nancy followed.

"No not at all, he likes it," Julie replied, and I think she was happy to offer the validation.

"Wow," Nancy responded.

"I know... Now, I have a question." Julie countered, and at that moment all I wanted was to remain a silent witness to their intimate conversation.

"Okay," Nancy said nervously.

"What were you doing watching? I mean how did you lose the robe?" she asked, making me cringe as I wondered how Nancy would deal with the question.

Once more, I was surprised when she answered quickly and honestly, "It fell off while we were... playing."

"Well, then I guess you really weren't offended," Julie laughed and Nancy and I quickly joined her.