All Comments on 'Home from College'

by slaveheathen

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
birdbabybirdbabyalmost 10 years ago
you are a god!!

This is an amazing story!!! You have my whole body on fire and needing to be used like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Liked it all except

For the tongue as toilet paper. Piss is one thing but shit I just can't understand that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ex

i loved this story. Pleasw keep them cumming

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
I might have enjoyed the story if not for the piss and shit.

I like the concept of a daughter (or step) being turned on by something her parents had clearly enjoyed doing with one another. I was okay with the dominance and submission aspect, I was okay with the pseudo-incest, I was okay with the age difference. I didn't care much for the multiple partners, but it didn't especially bother me. But I was turned off in a major way by what some people might call "water sports" and "scat", and what I call "piss" and "shit".

I truly wish you'd posted a warning in the first paragraph of this story to alert potential readers of the content. It would have saved me the time I wasted discovering it and it would have prevented my being disturbed by it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

It was perfect is really hope to see more I came ten times from all that brings back memories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Probably the most disgusting, dumb written piece, by a no talent writer. Really, what was the purpose for this piece of shit.? Brutalizing one's daughter.? Eating her fathers excrement.? This has to be the lowest of the low. Perhaps, another profession is in order for this author. Sick, sick, sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I would love to read more......keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pure garbage

another story of using and abusing a woman. What true woman with any shred of self esteem would allow herself to be brutalized like that. pure garbage on the writers part.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 9 years ago
Good stuff

We all have our different likes and limits. I enjoyed the story including the piss, but like some others I don't want shit involved.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 9 years ago
Perfect Story

This was a very nice story; and I hope you will add at least one more installment, getting into even kinkier things. Whatever the site will allow.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
Please turn this into a depraved novella

This is exactly how I would raise my daughter if I had one (or a harem!). Well done!!! The "Anonymous" pussies are obviously not in the lifestyle! Grow some balls, people! If you're going to say it's crap, have the balls to not hide behind anonymity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh

Wanted to like it but so many contradictions and wtf moments. But kudos for knowing about subspace x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ugh. I don't even know where to begin. Hell, forget most of the story, between the obvious concussion he gave her banging her head on walls and concrete, tearing and ripping her ass, exploded capillaries and worse from fisting, I give her four days before she's dead anyway. All the rest is bonus. Dom/sub is ok, this is more just abusive slavery. Hell, most slaves are treated better! Lol.

...and to some posters that bitch about 'negative' comments and posters that are anon. Does it really matter if they post with some made up name anyway? Besides, it's not a negative comment, it's just feedback for the author, giving them data on likes/dislikes of people that read the story. Not everyone will love it, hell the percentage probably isn't that high, but if people read through then at least they are trying to wrap around the story. Maybe next time they run across a similar story they might be more open minded. Never know!

Me? Not my cup of tea! Good writing though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well...?

Although I would never do it myself, reading this turned me on, even though a lot of it had quite the 'extra+' twist on it. Treat her rough? Sure, but on 'yes or no' night, round 1, only bring the ult-most Dom guys, the gals could've stayed home (them being there was a turn off), then you could've got more specific, and add, in detail, how the toy was treated/tormented, for the night.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

It was HOT But being a Dom is NOT about being Abusive and Domineering as my Slave would be running for the doors or clawing and scratching to get away at the nearest chance. But the last part about giving yourself COMPLETELY to the Other is the Very essence of being a Dom and the TRUST given as it should be Honored and Relished and nurtured as growing together along the path is also the goal. So there are good parts but Never want to see this abuse as it just goes too far..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslaveheathen@slaveheathen
177 Followers
Pansexual non-passable kinky switch crossdresser. Happily married to an amazing, funny, smart, bisexual, seriously kinky lady who also happens to be my collared submissive. We love subbing together, though (it's how we met!), and we would love to find local Dominant/s to serve...