Home from College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came back out a few minutes later, she was still lying there, gorgeous, naked, shining from the combination of water, cum and piss. I put down most of what I was carrying, except for the camera. "Smile, baby."

She did, writhing around in the puddle of piss as I recorded her. I put the camera on a tripod, then helped her up. I stood her between two of the wooden posts that support the patio roof. There were eye hooks spaced evenly in both posts. I put leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles, then ran rope from the cuffs to the hooks, leaving her standing with her arms and legs stretched wide and unable to move.

I walked around her, running my fingers over her skin, then giving her ass a good hard smack. She drew a sharp breath, but didn't say anything. Picking up the flogger, I stood in front of her, letting her see it. "Do you remember the safe word, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"Use it if you have to. I hope you don't, but don't do anything you can't handle. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master, I do understand."

"Good. Because this is just a taste of the life you can expect." And with that, I drew back and hit her across the tits, hard. She bit back a cry, but held her silence. I smiled, then spent the next hour working her over with the flogger, then the riding crop, even my bare hands. She didn't stay quiet for long. Shortly she started moaning, which gave way to yelps, which gave way to screaming.

I spanked her ass beet red. I flogged and whipped her tits until they were red and welted. I slapped her tits and face. I took a bag of clothespins and placed them all over her body, especially on her tits, pussy lips and clit.

She took it all, even thanking me several times in the process in between screams. It was obvious that she had gone into subspace, soaking up the abuse and turning it into sexual pleasure.

Still covered in clothes pins, she gasped when I produced two baseball bats. I proceeded to work them into her cunt and ass, fucking her with them brutally until she exploded into orgasm, not only squirting, but losing control of her bladder as well, then going limp as she passed out.

I eased her down to the floor, then started pulling off the pins. The pain of the pins being removed brought her out of it. She surprised me when she came again as I pulled the clothes pin off her clit.

She looked up at me, happiness shining from her eyes. "Thank you, daddy. Thank you so much!"

I cupped her cheek. "You sure you're okay baby girl?"

"Oh, yes! I haven't been this happy since before mama died. I've been dreaming of this since last summer, craving this. This is what I was born for daddy, and I want more!"

I grinned, then helped her up. "We'll see how you feel about that in the morning." I handed her a large butt-plug. "Put this in, then go clean up. I'll start supper."

She bent over and made a show of inserting the massive plug. Still bent over, she looked over her shoulder. "What would Master Daddy like his slave-girl to wear after her shower?"

I thought for a second, then smiled. "You can either wear a white button down shirt, unbuttoned of course, or a pair of white ankle socks. One or the other, you choose." I patted her on the butt and sent her on her way. I stepped over to the outdoor shower we used to rinse the chlorine from the pool off and gave myself a quick wash, then went inside and dried off. I pulled on an old pair of jeans shorts and got the charcoal going in the grill. Sexfest of not, I had thawed out some pork steaks to barbeque, and I wasn't going to waste them. Actually, I had worked up quite an appetite.

I heard footsteps and turned. What I saw took my breath away. Marcy had opted for the white ankle socks, just like I hoped she would. Don't ask me to explain it, but I have a fetish for girls in white ankle socks. Always have. It's just fucking hot.

She leaned against the door frame, striking a pose, still damp hair framing her elfin face. She was her mother reborn, and just as stunning. "May I ask a question?"

"Of course, baby-girl."

"Should I call you Master all the time?"

"In public, you call me dad, just like you always have. In private, Master or Daddy, either one is fine."

"Okay, daddy. There is one more thing I'd like to ask."

"What's that, baby-girl?"

She moved her right hand from behind her back. She was holding a black leather dog collar, complete with leash. "I was hoping maybe you'd put this on me."

She handed it to me. I turned it over in my hands. It had silver studs, and said 'Daddy's Bitch' in big red raised letters. It even had a little padlock on it so it could be locked in place.

I looked at her, studying her. She stood there, nervous for the first time. "You really thought about this a lot, didn't you?"

"Yes, daddy. Constantly. I've wanted this so bad for so long."

"Pull your hair up and turn around." She did, a huge grin on her face. I put the collar on, making it snug, but not so snug as to damage her skin, then clicked the padlock shut. She turned around, beaming. She made quite the sight, this young naked redhead, clothed in nothing but socks and a dog collar, the red leash hanging between her breasts. I took out my cell phone and snapped a few pics as she struck sexy poses.

She hugged me. "Thank you daddy! Thank you so much!"

I hugged her back, then kissed her on the cheek. "You're welcome, baby-girl. Now why don't you go make us a salad while I get these steaks going?"

She stepped back and bowed her head. "As my Master desires." I laughed as she flounced off to the kitchen, obviously a happy girl. As I threw the steaks on the grill, I realized I was pretty damn happy myself.

Don't get me wrong, I was full of doubts. There was still that loud, annoying voice in the back of my skull screaming about what I'd just done to my daughter, and what I intended to do. The filthy, nasty, kinky, perverted shit I was going to do to my daughter. It was hard to ignore.

But I also felt whole for the first time since Joanne's death. It helped that I knew she had actually wanted and hoped to bring Marcy into the lifestyle. And Marcy had willingly chosen this. I knew I'd be arguing with myself for a while, but it boiled down to the fact that she wasn't blood relation, she was an adult, and it was consensual.

And yes, the 'daddy' aspect definitely added a whole new level of kink to it.

I decided I'd put off the self flagellation until tomorrow, when she decided if she wanted to continue or not. I'd already decided what I wanted to do after supper. She wanted to be introduced to this world. I intended to be fairly brutal with the introduction. I wanted there to be no doubt in her mind as to what she was getting herself into.

I made sure she was still in the kitchen, then pulled out my phone and fired off a text. I had my answer before the steaks were finished. Smiling to myself, I removed the steaks from the grill and went to the patio table, where Marcy had laid everything out and was pouring us both some wine.

We sat and pigged out, chatting about this and that, just enjoying the pleasant evening. She had even made up some strawberry shortcake for dessert. She filled me in a bit on the time she spent pleasuring herself while watching our homemade porn, and the sizable toy collection she had put together. She had had a few boyfriends, and even experimented with a couple of girls, but hadn't found anybody she wanted to take things to a more extreme level with. She told me that she had quickly come to the conclusion that who she really wanted to educate her was me.

She had struggled with coming up with a way to bring up the subject. When I walked in on her, she decided to just go for it and hope for the best.

It was working so far...

After, while she cleaned up, I packed a gym bag full of some goodies and strapped it to the front rack on the four wheeler, then loaded a cooler full of beer and bottles of water and strapped it to the back rack.

I went inside, she was just finishing the dishes. "When you're done, put on your sneakers and come out to the shed. Oh, and put your hair up in pig-tails."

"Okay, daddy." I could see the curiosity written all over her face, but I just grinned and headed back out. I was making sure everything was secure when I heard her come into the shed. I grinned as she struck a pose. She had put on white canvas shoes, giving the appearance of still just being in socks. She had her hair up in pig-tails, held there with little pink bows, and she was twirling her leash in her right hand.

"Do I meet with daddy's approval?"

Hot naked redhead ready to fuck? Check. "Absolutely. Now climb on behind me."

She did, wrapping her arms around my middle and rubbing her bare breasts against my back. "Where are we going, daddy?"

"Back to the pond, slave-girl. We're gonna spend the night, and you're gonna get fucked stupid."

She laughed and gripped tighter as I tore out of the shed and hauled ass down the trail. We'd built a pond way back in the woods, and a cabin beside it. The cabin had power and working plumbing, and I always kept a large supply of firewood stocked. The pond had no fish, but I kept it professionally cleaned and used it as a swimming hole. My buddies and I used it as a hunting cabin and as a place to cut loose and party on occasion. It had been the site of some truly memorable scenes, my wife always being the main attraction.

I always enjoyed the ride back through the woods, but I really enjoyed this one. I had a gorgeous, naked girl rubbing her tits against me as we bounced along the trail. I could hear her moaning. "Somethin' wrong, baby-girl?"

"No, daddy. The way we're bouncing is fucking the butt-plug in and out of my ass. It feels so fucking good!"

I could tell she was enjoying it from the wet patch spreading through the back of my shorts. Her pussy was gushing.

As we drew close to the cabin, I could see the light of the bonfire. I slowed to a stop and looked over my shoulder. Marcy was looking toward the cabin, having noticed the fire herself. She looked at me, eyebrows raised.

"Yes, slut. There are people at the cabin. At least five or six of my friends, maybe more. Not sure how many, I put this together on pretty short notice. And yes, they are all going to use and abuse you, all night long."

Her eyes grew big as she realized what she was in for. "I told you that tomorrow you can make a choice. And I meant it. You'll have all day tomorrow to think about it. I'll expect an answer at supper. And of course, tonight, you can still use the safe word. But from now 'til dawn you are a fuck-toy. You are a piece of meat to be used as we choose. And you will be used, brutally and thoroughly, in ways you've never imagined. You said you wanted to take your mother's place. Well, here's your chance. But you better be damn sure."

She grabbed my face and kissed me, hard, battling my tongue with hers. When she finally came up for air, she was grinning like an idiot. "Take me to my first gangbang, Master Daddy!"

"Very well, slave-girl." I took us the last few hundred feet, stopping just inside the firelight. I was happily surprised. My buddy Mike had done better than I could have hoped on such short notice. There were eleven men and six women gathered around the fire, all friends that had participated in past orgies with Joanne, all people I knew were trustworthy and disease free.

All just as kinky as my perverted self.

They all started cat-calling and hollering as we pulled in. I shut off the quad and climbed off. I leaned in close to Marcy. "You ready for this?"

She looked nervous but determined. "Yes, daddy. I'm ready."

"Good." And with that, I yanked her off the seat and pushed her into the dirt by the fire. "Here she is, boys and girls. Your fuck-meat for the night. Use her up, people. She's on the pill, so feel free to drop your load in her pussy. She's just as nasty as her mother was, so don't hold back!"

I watched and videoed as seventeen hungry bodies descended on that little girl. Within minutes she had two cocks in her ass, one in her cunt, and her mouth on a dripping pussy. Even as she burst into her first of many orgasms, one of the other ladies broke out a set of nipple clamps and attached them, tightening them down until Marcy screamed around the cock in her throat.

I already had plans to get those nipples pierced. And maybe the clit, too...

The man in her pussy pulled out and shot his load all over her chest. The woman, Louise, that attached the clamps kept tugging on the chain hooked to them with her left hand while she shoved her right hand in Marcy's twat past the wrist, then started twisting it around. Marcy came again, which made her asshole clamp down on the two cocks raping her ass, causing them to cum. The two men pulled out, pushing her off. She fell to her side, the hand still buried in her cunt. Another woman, Theresa, rammed her fist into Marcy's gaping rectum, making her scream again. Marcy grabbed the two arms and helped shove the fists in deeper and faster, cumming almost continuously.

She was chanting 'fuck me fuck me fuck me' nonstop, right up until Mike stepped up and rammed his thirteen inch tool down her gullet and started skull-fucking her. I got in close and recorded all the action. Louise by now had two hands in her cunt, Theresa had her arm up Marcy's ass almost to the elbow, and Mike was choking her with that huge log of his, drool running off her chin as she gagged.

I got the camera right up close to her face and whispered in her ear. "Your mother would be proud, you fucking whore."

She came explosively.

Louise and Theresa pulled out and went to grab another beer. Becca came over, an eighteen inch long, three inch thick strapon dangling from her crotch. She got Marcy on her knees, Mike's cock never leaving her mouth, and slammed home in Marcy's wrecked rectum. Marcy moaned happily and started slamming herself back and forth, fucking herself onto the two cocks savagely. Becca and Mike high fived and enjoyed the ride as the slut did their work for them.

Mike finally fired his load down my slut's throat. He pulled out, slapped his semi-hard dick across her face and stood up. "Goddamn, Bill, you can find the best fuckin' sluts." He slapped me on the back and grabbed another beer.

"Just fucking lucky, Mike."

My buddy Justin was already face-fucking the eager little whore. Becca had reached under Marcy and slid her half-full beer bottle into Marcy's stretched out cunt, fucking her twat as she fucked her butt. Marcy was eating it all up, getting off like she never had before. Justin was using her pig-tails as handlebars, yanking on her hair mercilessly.

Angie, a 50 year old black woman who could pass for a 20 year old, grabbed a flogger and started working over Marcy's back, occasionally flicking it underneath to beat her hanging tits and still clamped nipples. The punishment just made Marcy moan and want more.

Justin pulled out of her mouth and shot his load all over Marcy's face. Becca grabbed Marcy by her breasts and pulled back, ending up on her back with the 19 year old on top of her, the strapon still buried in her ass. Angie quickly straddled Marcy's slack mouth, covering it with her drooling pussy, and immediately started pissing straight into the redheaded slave's throat. Marcy had no choice but to gulp it down as fast as she could or drown.

Angie kept Marcy's face pulled tight into her crotch. She'd had a lot of beer, which translated into a lot of rank, bitter piss. "Found yourself another toilet slut, too, you lucky bastard. Drink it down, bitch!"

Somehow, my little slut kept up. Angie raised up, letting Marcy gasp for fresh air. Marcy looked longingly up at Angie. "Thank you Mistress. May I please eat your pussy?"

Angie laughed. "A bitch that knows her manners, too. You know what? I think I will give you a treat." She shifted a bit. "You can't have my pussy yet, bitch, but what you can do is eat my beautiful black ass." Angie spread her cheeks and presented her rosebud. Marcy latched onto her ass with both hands and buried her tongue up Angie's dirty, sweaty shit-chute, eagerly digging in deep even as Becca continued plowing her ass and mauling her tits.

Joe, a skinny Asian man with a long, slender dick, knelt between Marcy's legs. He poured a large dollop of lube over Marcy's asshole and the dildo buried in it, then slid his pecker into Marcy's ass for her second double anal of the night.

Her ass and tits took a lot of abuse during that long, fuck fest of a night.

All eighteen of us used her thoroughly all night long, finally with the last of us crashing around 4 am. She had cocks, toys, fists, feet, bottles, even the butt of a rifle I kept in the cabin for varmints. (Drunk as I was, I was still together enough to empty the old Winchester first.) As she pumped the rifle stock in her pussy, Marcy let out a "Yippeekiyay, motherfucker! I'm a cowgirl!"

She had beer after beer poured into her pussy an ass, and had a helluva buzz just from that. We all took turns drinking from her, and she drank multiple loads of beer from Angie's ass.

Just as her mother used to, she was our toilet slave for the night. In every way. Just as her mother used to, she came from the sheer degradation of it.

She spent the last few hours tied face down to a bench, being face fucked, butt fucked and whipped the whole time. The women were especially brutal with her, happily seeing just how much abuse Marcy's cunt and ass could take. The answer was a helluva lot.

When I woke up around 9am, she was still tied to the bench, sleeping peacefully, a happy little smile adorning her face.

I staggered to my feet, the hangover kicking in. I chuckled at the sight of seventeen passed out men and women, all in various state of undress, spread around the campsite. They knew the drill. When they woke up, they'd use the facilities in the cabin, then let themselves out the back way. Besides Marcy and myself, only four other people knew the combination for the lock on the gate.

I stood behind Marcy, staring at her cum-caked pussy and ass. I suddenly realized how I wanted to deal with my morning piss hardon. I spit on her asshole, then eased my cock into her butt. She slowly woke up as I fucked her still tight ass.

"Mmmmm, morning daddy."

"Good morning baby-girl. Sorry to wake you, but I had a little problem to deal with here."

She was starting to push back into me. "Not so little from where I sit."

I laughed. It only took about five minutes to cum. As I softened, I let loose with my morning piss straight up her ass. It seemed to go on forever, with her moaning whorishly the whole time. When I pulled out, the urine came gushing out, along with cum and other less pleasant stuff. She looked at me the whole time. "Mmm, my very first piss enema. Hope it's not the last, Master Daddy."

"It won't be." I set about untying her. "Take your time sitting up, you're going to be sore."

"Oh, I definitely am." She eased up with my help, then sat there stretching. Somewhere during the night, she'd lost both shoes and socks, and only the left pig-tail remained, the right side a matted mess of dried cum and piss. The only thing she still wore was the collar and leash, and the little pink bow on the pig-tail. Even covered in piss, mud, cum and welts, she was gorgeous. She sniffed herself. "Wow. I stink."

I snorted. "Get used to it. You're gonna spend a lot of time like this. If you decide to go through with it, I guess I should say."

She gingerly got to her feet, more than a little hungover herself. "Right. I have a decision to make." She stood there for a minute. "Know what? I can barely remember my name right now. I'm thinking breakfast and shower, then maybe I can think straight. Sound like a plan?"

"Vaguely. Let's get back to the house." I staggered to the quad, wincing at the sound of it firing up.