Home from College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around at her ravagers. "What about them?"

"They'll get up in a bit. They know the way out. C'mon."

She started to climb on, then smiled as a she thought of something. "Hang on a minute, daddy. I need to pee." Smirking, she hobbled over to where Angie was lying on the ground, naked and asleep. Marcy straddled Angie, looked me in the eye, and proceeded to empty her bladder all over the woman that had been the cruelest to her last night. Angie stirred, but never woke up. I couldn't help but laugh.

"She's liable to make you pay for that later, you know."

Marcy shrugged as she walked to the quad. "I hope so. Take me home, Master Daddy."

She eased on behind me, her backside obviously tender. I drove back slow and easy, not coordinated enough to go any faster.

Naked, dirty and stinking, we made breakfast and sat outside to eat. The food and coffee helped me wake up, and the Excedrin didn't hurt either. We both got to feeling better, then made our way to separate bathrooms to clean up.

An hour later, we met up in the living room, me in shorts and a tee-shirt, her in a cutoff denim skirt and tank top. She'd taken the collar off, there was some chafing on her neck, nothing serious. She sat down in the chair across from me.

"So," she said.

"So," I replied.

"I guess we should talk," she said.

"We should," said I.

Silence...

I finally started to say something, but she beat me to it. "I loved it, you know."

"Loved what," I asked.

"All of it. Every single thing we did. You have no idea how many fantasies we crossed off my list last night. And so many things I'd never even thought of. I loved it, and I wouldn't go back and stop it even if I could."

I quirked an eyebrow. "Even using your tongue as toilet paper?" She hadn't hesitated once, and had cleaned every ass there at least once. Some of them were pretty messy.

Her eyes went unfocussed, obviously replaying certain events. "Even using my tongue as toilet paper."

I leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees. "Last night... You should know, that was just a taste. There's so much more, so very much to explore. Marcy, it can get so much better. And it can get so much worse. The life you're considering signing up for... It's literally handing your life over to someone else. Giving them control of your well being. For all intents and purposes, you're signing up for slavery. And I promise you, I will use you as such."

"I'm starting to understand that."

"I hope so. So, I'm giving you until supper to think. And I want you to think long and hard. If you want things to go back to normal, just come down dressed in your normal clothes. If you truly wish to submit, come down the way I had you dress last night."

"Socks, pig-tails, butt-plug and collar?"

"Yes."

"Okay, daddy." She stood up, then paused. "I want you to know; Whichever way I go, I will never, ever regret last night. It was something I wanted, something I needed to try, even if only just the one time. So, no regrets, not for either of us, okay?"

I smiled. "Okay, baby-girl."

She smiled, kissed my cheek, then hobbled off to her room. She was obviously still sore.

I went through the motions that day, not really getting any work done. I was tired and hungover, but my mind was churning, wondering where my future might end up. Around six I started in on supper, going for simple and making some spaghetti.

I heard footsteps behind me. "Daddy?" I turned around slowly, a slow smile creeping onto my face as my daughter came into view.

White ankle socks, pig-tails, collar and leash, which she was holding out to me. I took it, happier than I'd been in longer than I cared to remember. She did a quick spin to display the plug up her ass.

She smiled a blinding smile as she sank to her knees in front of me, hands clasped behind her. "I choose to submit to my Master Daddy. Please make me your fuck-toy slave."

You know, every once in the while, the Chaos Gods take a day off and the Universe actually throws you a good turn.

I'm not one to say no to the Universe...

THE END... MAYBE...