All Comments on 'Home in Her Arms'

by SouthernAphrodite

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Excellent reunion

I doubt a couple could want anything better for a reunion!! At least, I'm sure the man couldn't and doubtful for the woman.. The writing is very good..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dayum

Your first... wowz. Improvement? Don't be so modest! That was great. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Been there and done that, good homecoming story

It was WW11 for me coming home to my bride of 14 days before a boat ride to Europe parted us. She met me at Union Station and we were forced to share breakfast with my parents which we could have both done without and then we went to our bedroom to "hang up my clothes" of course we were stripped in seconds and you know the rest of that story. I thought you wrote well, very good first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

short but a good read. i dont like the mess in Iraq, but totally support the troops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great job...

Very sexy. What more could a soldier want when coming home...great job.

Miss JaneMiss Janealmost 17 years ago
Wonderful job.

This is just the kind of romance story that anyone could appreciate to its fullest. For a first time story, you did a great job. You conveyed the intense emotions of both of them, and did it with great detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Finally, a romance with an offcolor chick

I loved all the piercings you gave the woman. Even us pierced, tattooed freaks love a good romance. And I live in a military town--lots of the soldiers here love piercings, and most of them have at least one tattoo. I know a few guys who would love to have facial piercings, too, but they're not allowed to wear them in uniform.

Anyway, thanks for a very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you thank you

As a pierced and tattooed army wife I have so say thank you this story is just awesome !!! It almost brought me to tears to know that I will be waiting for my soldier in the same way.

We have 3 more months left of his 3rd deployment..thank you so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous