Home Invasion

Story Info
Once is just never enough as he goes back for you.
2.1k words
3.95
40.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back on the bed, watching you dress. My cock still throbbing from the vigorous ride you just gave it. You slip on your jacket, glancing back over your shoulder with an apologetic "I have to go" look. I smile and nod, knowing that you have to get home, but I can't hide my disappointment with that fact.

I roll over to my stomach as I hear the door click behind you, smiling as I think of your body writhing beneath me. Your scent still fills the room, even more than the "eroticaroma" candles you brought. I chuckle, wondering why you think I need any scent other than yours to arouse me. The soft sheets rubbing against my flaccid member remind me of your skin. Your thighs, your tits and your so very supple lips.

My thoughts betray me as my once drained member begins to re-awaken. I haven't had enough.... I still need more of you. I start to stroke my cock, slowly, imagining your talented mouth swallowing me. This is bullshit, I think to myself. I want the real thing, again, and I want it now.

I dress quickly and head out the door. Driving recklessly, I arrive at your house in no time. I'm in a mood. The blood rushing to my crotch has drained the rational thinking from my head and has replaced my thoughts with only one; I must have you!

Looking up, I can see your bedroom light on and as I walk to the back of your house, I can see the master bath light on as well. A silent "please" rushes through my mind as I test the back door and a grin crosses my lips as it opens for me. Closing the door quietly, I listen in the darkness and hear the hiss of the shower. Walking slowly through the dark, my heart pounding in my chest, I approach the stairs before ascending quickly. I turn off the lights in your bedroom as I reach the door, before removing my shirt and leaving it in the hall.

I can hear you humming to yourself in the shower, the steam escaping the open bathroom door as I spy your robe laying on the bed. I slip the belt from the loops and hang it around my neck as I hear the squeak of the faucets being turned off. I quickly move behind the bathroom door, hidden in the darkness of the bedroom as I wait for you.

I hear the soft pad of your foot on the cool tile floor as you exit the shower. You wrap a towel around you as you walk to the bed before dropping it and begin drying yourself. I watch as you wipe away the beads of water clinging to your skin, your nipples responding to the cool air of the room. You place a foot up on the bed as you begin drying your legs, your ass thrust back towards me as you slide the towel up and down the length of your long legs.

I open my jeans, reaching in and freeing my aching dick as I watch you switch feet on the bed. The slit of your sweet pussy now visible to me as you dab at the beads of water clinging to your neatly trimmed bush. Your fingers linger, sliding slowly between your lips, rubbing slowly on your clit.

You drop your head forward, your wet hair draping over your face as the pace of your fingers begins to quicken. You give a quick moan of satisfaction, before ceasing your self indulgence and draping the towel over your head to dry your hair.

I move quickly up behind you, wrapping one arm around your waist and the other grabbing your hair and the towel, forcing you face first onto the bed. Your shriek of surprise muffled into the bedspread as I pull your left arm behind your back while still holding your head down onto the bed. I reach under you and grab your other arm, holding both your wrists behind your back with one hand as I use the robe belt to tie your hands together.

You squirm and try to free your hands, your legs kicking at air as you attempt to roll over. I push firmly between your shoulders with my left hand as my right hand slaps your bare buttock, heavy enough to bounce you on the bed. You yelp in pain, your face still covered by your hair and the towel, but you cease your kicking.

You curse at me, begging to be released. I say nothing but answer you by forcing two fingers into your tight slit. You cry out in pain as your barely moist pussy resists my intrusion, and you clench your thighs against my hand. I pull my hand free and swat your cheeks, HARD, your flesh stinging beneath my palm, raising a welt immediately.

You moan and begin to whimper as you realize you are powerless to get away and begin to submit to the idea of behaving. Your body relaxes as I position myself behind you, spreading your legs wide on the bed. I slide my middle finger into your tight pussy as you groan softly, before placing my thumb firmly on your clenched asshole. My thumb pushing gently on your tight hole as my finger dips in and out of your warming pussy.

I slide a second finger into you as your pussy begins to moisten under my constant probing. My fingers spreading you slowly as your body reacts to my touch. My fingers now slick with your wetness, sliding quickly and easily in and out of your now heated hole. I slide my fingers out to the tips, before sliding them back in quickly while forcing my thumb abruptly into your sensitive asshole.

You cry out in pain, writhing beneath my hand, as my thumb impales you. My other hand grasping your left cheek, spreading you open as my fingers plunge deep inside you. The force of my thrusting fingers bounces you slightly on the bed as I push my thumb farther into your clenched ass.

I remove my hand from you abruptly, allowing you to close your legs as you whimper softly. I kneel on the bed, straddling your back, and take the towel over your head and pull it up to only cover your eyes. I tie the towel tightly behind your head, pulling your hair to the side, leaving the lower half of your face uncovered.

Getting off the bed, I reach under your arms and pull you forward to the edge of the bed, your head hanging off the edge slightly. My pants now around my ankles, I grab the back of the towel pulling your head up, lifting your chest off the bed, arching your back. You struggle to get to a more comfortable position on your knees as I slide my thumb across your full lips.

You clench your teeth, resisting my thumb and I reward you with a slap to the jaw. You begin to cry out and curse me as I drop your open mouth onto my swollen cock. You gag as my thick cock plunges deep into your throat, trying to lift your head. I feel your teeth trying to bite against me and I force your head down further. Your coughing makes you realize that it is in your best interest to cooperate and you open your mouth wider.

I hold both sides of your head as I slide my lengthy cock into you. My hips pushing forward into your hot wet mouth, gagging you as I bury your nose against my stomach. I hold you there, listening to your gasps before sliding your mouth up my shaft slowly. Your mouth wide open, drooling on my cock as your spit dribbles down and coats my balls.

I begin to fuck your mouth again, slowly at first, shafting myself deep in your throat occasionally. I groan softly as your hot wet mouth begins to coax my cum from deep within me. My pace quickens as I thrust deeper into your open, drooling mouth, causing my sticky salty load to spurt into your throat.

You cough as my cum drips from your lips, sliding down my throbbing cock. I speak for the first time, whispering through clenched teeth, commanding you to suck it. "Suck it you whore, swallow all of it" You resist and I force your face against my stomach, sliding my softening dick deep into you.

Your mouth begins to ease around my thick cock as you suck down my cum. I remove my hands from your head as you bob your head up and down the length of my fading cock. Your lips suck hungrily at the head of my cock, your tongue licking at the last drops of my man juice. You release my flaccid cock from your mouth, your breathing heavy as you gasp for air.

I grab your chin with my hand, lifting your blindfolded face up. "I didn't say stop sucking it!" as I open your lips with a thumb and slide my cock back into your mouth. You frown as your mouth is again forced open by my thick flesh. You suck angrily at my cock, pulling on the length of it with your full lips. Your talented tongue licking at the underside of my shaft, waking my flaccid cock to it's full stiffness.

I pull your mouth from my dick, dropping your head back down to the edge of the bed. I roll you quickly to your back on your arms. Spinning you around briskly and rolling your knees up beside your head, I force my stiff, spit covered cock deep into your slick wet cunt. You cry out in shock and pleasure as the head of my manhood splits you open and plunges deeper into you.

You gasp as I thrust harder into you, forcing you into the bed. Your legs now draped over my shoulders as my cock continues to slam into your now dripping pussy. Your lips tightening around my cock as your inner walls pull against my rigid flesh. Your breathing quickens as you begin to tremble and a long low moan escapes your lips. Your pussy releases on me, coating my cock with your slippery juices.

Your pussy quivers as your cum seeps from your stretched gash, running down between your cheeks. I slam my cock deep into you, bottoming out against your cervix as you scream out in a mix of pleasure and pain. I slide my cock out of you as I push your knees behind your head. The head of my cock slipping down between your cheeks as it finds your tight asshole.

I bury myself inside you with a single thrust as you clench your teeth accepting the pain. My cock held tightly by your ass as I begin to thrust in and out of you. Slowly increasing the length of my stroke as you begin to relax, moaning with each thrust. Your mouth becoming an "OH" of pleasure as you exhale roughly with each push of my hips. I spread your legs wider, keeping your knees on either side of you head as my cock plunges into your ass. Fucking you harder and harder, you groan as I continue to punish your tight hole. Your thighs begin to shake as your pussy releases again, your cum dripping down on the shaft of my swollen dick.

Your words reduced to nothing more than "Oh God, Oh God" as I continue to pound my cock into your aching asshole. Your juices slicking my entry into your ass, I feel my cock aching for release. My breathing quickens as I dig my toes into the bed, driving my cock deep inside you for one final thrust. I explode into you, my hot cum flooding deep in your ass as my cock slides freely inside you. I roll you to your side, straddling your leg as I continue to thrust into you, pulling back slowly as your tight ass milks every last drop of my cum from me.

Wrapping my hand around my cock, I slide it from the base of my cock to the head as I slide out of you, squeezing the last of my fluid into you. I roll you onto your stomach and untie your hands as your arms fall to the bed, stiff from their bondage. You slide your hands underneath you, rubbing against your sore pussy as you pant softly on the bed. I roll to the edge of the bed, picking up my jeans as you begin to untie the towel around your head. You drop the towel, opening your eyes only to see bedroom door close. Exhausted, you lie back and see my shirt laying on the bed next to you. Grinning, you tell yourself, you knew it all along.