All Comments on 'Home Invasion Ch. 03'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
typical rabbling of a stupid whore

I don't understand how you survived birth, you're the reason why the Spartan society should be used today. You would be the whore that was thrown in to the fire after that found out what type of whore you were. Stop writing and go back to the bunny ranch, you'll feel at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have to laugh...

This is just silly...it's not even erotic. You do have a wonderful imagination, though. I wonder how you are in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Feedback

Ok. Not a bad story, if a bit long. I enjoyed it.

The author certainly knows a lot about cuckolded husbands, and I speak from experience.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Elaborate defense

Lots of cuck stories out there. Some are terrible, some are bad, some are awkward or depressing! This is the BEST defense of the cuckold lifestyle I have ever read! Doesn't mean I'm now ready to experience it 'up close and personal!' I'm sure it will NOT convert any anti-cuck activists, but it just MIGHT make a few readers reconsider their position a little!

Probably wordier than it might need to be for some, maybe not as repetitive as it might be to impress some others. It was difficult to be seeing through the conflicted cuck-narrator's eyes while projecting myself as the Bull, but uncomfortable (and difficult) to just accept the narrator's PoV...of course, it was reportably uncomfortable to BE the narrator, also.

Had to give it a 5* (kinda didn't want to, but the writing was powerful!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no more

no more

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Some of this could be hot

but quite honestly, my problem with stories like this is that the husband she supposedly loves needs to be humiliated like that. Dominance is a funny thing, but when she is with Roger it is basically cruel, making fun of him and so forth, and saying he gets off on it doesn't really fly, because to me it goes beyond loving and really is cruel. I am not a novice to BD/SM or dominance and submission, but in this story it is like Donna despite claiming to love her husband puts everything down to his dick size, and she lets Roger humiliate him, and that isn't love to me, that isn't fantasy it is quite real. She talks about what a great person her husband is, how Roger is just a dildo, yet no one who truly loved her husband would let Roger hurt him like that. I realize I am not a cuck type, but I have read cuck stories that seemed loving and such, and despite what happens after Roger leaves,, where Donna re-assures him, I don't know in the long term how that is going to be loving. Plus you know damn well Roger is going to tell others about what he is doing, because he is that kind of jerk and quite honestly he claims to be the best friend yet his justifications for what he does are crap...

And Donna has a lot to answer for, she knows why her husband was so tied up in knots, all he did, and yet she saw roger's dick and all she wanted to do was screw him like that? Sorry, giving hand jobs is cheating, only a 15 year old (or someone with a 15 year old emotions like Bill Clinton) could claim that wasn't cheating, it was.

The fact that I am reacting so strongly does say the story is well written, the author knows how to write and is this is her fantasy and others, that is their right (and those of you condemning the author, please get a life, you can say what you want about the characters, they aren't real, but threatening an author over a story? Cmon, guys, wake up!) but I find the cruelty of it goes beyond teasing, and I think Donna really sees her husband as less of a person, despite what she says, I think she feels guilty because her husband has done so much for her and their family, but deep down she really thinks he is a wimp deserving to be cut down like that. I wonder when Roger is not around if she treats him as at the end of the story to make herself feel better about what she did to him , not because she respects him, but because she feels guilty over the fact he is a decent person who always did the right thing while she wasnt.

rainbow001rainbow001over 11 years ago
Great Writing

You did a great job of painting real life people. I had the same issue with the humiliation part as the last reviewer. Can't really see a loving wife wanting that for their hubby even if they wanted it for themselves.

One additional note the character that didn't get painted bothered the story line greatly in my opinion. Where was Roger's wife in all this fucking? If he is fucking almost every woman at his club I would think she would catch on right? Someone in that group of women would have to catch a whiff of conscience, even if she was the most clueless wife on the planet, and take pity on her telling her everything. Maybe that would be a great followup to this story? I know that you have done that in some of your other writing but it still would be great.

Thank you for sharing, your writing talent shows through every time.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
THE PROBLEM OF THE WORK OF THE HUMAN BRAIN

@ Lickideesplit The problem is with the human brain. The majority of the readers, when they read a story for the deep understanding their brain digs their mind in the story plot. The cuck stories are the POV either the cuck husbands or the slut wives, so the brains of the sexual majority male readers should dig the their mind into the role of the willing cuckolding husbands or the role of the slut wives. I think a bull/loverboy will find disgusting also to dig his brain into the cuckold's role in the story.

Naturaly a minority readers can read the cuck stories with far distance (you may be such reader) as a history accounts about the Cambodian falankster genocidium or about the work of the Treblinka dead Concentration Camp from 1942 and I have not yet told anything about Ruanda or Gulag!.

However a common (male) reader could emphatize himself to a betrayed husband who does a succesful revenge on the cheating wife and finds a better, younger, Second Chance woman. The success of the revenge stories is the work of the sexual majority male people brain. First I understoond well this when I read sirreadsalot10's excellent SciFi & Fantasy story when the running husband is in front of finding the Second Chance woman and keep forgeting the cheating wife (unfortunatelly he stopped writting that story sequel, I hope he lives!!).

So for the cuck stories potencial group consists of the cuckolding fetish fans, slut women, a small part of the bulls and those readers who reads with far distance almost everything.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
Strange .Very strange .

This type of love I can do without .

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The Title

BTW The title of sirreadsalot's excellent SciFi & Fantasy story is "Outlander".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do us a favor

Take up knitting.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Still Not Sure

She say's all the right things to him; "Don't get our perverted fantasies mixed up with our real life. I'm in love with his DICK. But baby YOU'RE the MAN I love.", but somehow I am not convinced that Shane isn't going to lose in the end. There is just too much going on behind the scenes between her and Roger, and she finds it way to easy to humiliate and hurt Shane, for example when she says "Face it Shane. It ain't man to man. It's cuckold to stud!" it doesn't come off very loving to me. So I am worried about where you are taking his, and what you are going to make Shane into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written

Well written but certainly not a story that I'm comfortable with. I'm not sure if how many male readers would be and that reflects the score. I suppose if the roles were reversed and Shane had Donna and Sarah you'd be sitting on a much higher star rating now.

One wonders if Roger would have been contacted if Shane had not taken the 2 viagra when they arrived at the cabin. Did Donna misinterpret Shanes reaction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MY GOD......

Has this guy got NO spine at all?

stinger82stinger82over 11 years ago
Suggestion

Always have liked your style - excellent work, as usual.

Would like to see you try another approach a bit in chapter 4 and move the story in a different direction. Lets see Shane snap out of his submissive fog, get pissed and reclaim his wife as his and his alone. How would you handle that plot twist? How does he re-establish an equal footing socially with Roger? Does another twist involving a real emotional attachment between Roger and Donna trigger the change in Shane? Would love to see how you work those scenarios out.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
If the husband is not cuckold fetish fan a divorce would work almost as a revenge.......

I read the end of the story,so my opinion: A divorce works for this woman, who wants riding 2 horse same time, as revenge alone well. His small pecker works well with a small pussy South East Asian woman. The children are older, than 18 years old, so the divorce did not destroy the husband financialy and he and the exwife could work together in the common firm!!!!! He is below 40 years old..................

Look at this guy from North Caroline on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

I was married to an American bitch for 18 years. She got away with fraud and turned my oldest daughter against me. Going through divorce in my mid 40's I decided to look for love in a country that was family oriented. I married a beautiful 18 yr old Filipina and now I feel young again and in love!!!

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
You're pretty deep in the weeds on this

Not sure all this mental masturbatio was necessary. It doesn't appear to develop the characters any more than the first two chapters as much as restate and expand on what's been said and done.

More of a Cuckold Manifesto.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Another Gem!

Another instalment of a story that is graphic in description, and both amusing and analytical in it's ideas....thank you for writing...and keep on exciting us with your ideas and detailed descriptions....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enjoyed

enjoyed the story

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
I think cuckolding is a fetish for the stupid

Any husband that wants his wife to be a whore should get out more. That being said I gave LynnGKS a 3star for staying true to her writing style, not my cup of tea but she did make it very hurtfully to being a man. I would hate to meet any husband this wimpish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it but...

LynnGKS,

I have read all of the stories you post here and find them interesting, if a bit unsettling. I realize as you have stated before you find cuckolding to be a subject of great interest to you. I think you said or perhaps it is my interpretation of what you said, is that it is fascinating to you because of its complexity (pain, pleasure, doubt, fear, and sometimes even love). All of this mixed in some way.

While I gave this story high grades (rating), it seemed unfinished. While the husband has been reassured for the time being it seems very clear that his "best friend" has other ideas about what reassurance really means. It would seem from the conversations, that his really turn on is power and if the husband is "happy" with the situation it really would not be an exercise in power, it would simply be a role in the relationship.

Is this the end of this story or is there more pain to deal out to the husband whose own fetishes weaken him and make him vulnerable to the goals of his best friend?

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
forty-year-old wife

Nothing sexy about old folks. Therefore, I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As a well-cuckolded man, I do wonder why people not into that life-style read and comment on these sorts of stories. Since no-one is forcing you to, you're doing so sure as hell reveals more about you than just you exercising freedom of choice,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Lynngks you must rallt hate husbands by the way you make all of them wimps in hyour stories. If you are married your husband must be a real piece of work, as you probably feed him cum that other men have left in your pussy. Any man that would keep a woman around after she enjoyed being raped is a dumb fuck, then to let her and her rapistcontinually make him a wimpy cuckhold is beyond belief. If I'd have beenthe husband boththe wife and her lover/rapist would be dead thier sex organs cut and fed to them so they could not breed in the after life. Yes you would end up in jail(probably) but those twowould never fuck you or anyone else over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

OMG you are the most disturbed person I have ever encountered! Do you realize how mentally sick someone has to be to have thoughts like this in your head? I'm sure some commenters will say if you don't like it you don't have to read it blah, blah, blah. But the bottom line is that if you enjoy this then you definitely have serious mental issues and something seriously wrong with you that could cause you to get turned on by this! Just saying!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Challenge......

To LynnGKS:

I would like to challenge you to write a story where the man is not humiliated and is not a wimp. I wanna see how things would go if the normal roles in your stories are reversed. I'm just curious to see how you'd have them act!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 stars

i liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Idiots...

Hey Anonymous 12/23/12: Funny how you know that Lynn writes *ALL* of her husbands as wimps... evidently, you've read many of her stories. If they're so awful, so depraved... why the hell are you reading them? Why did you read more than one, if they're so offensive to you? You should have stopped reading the one that you found so offensive, and gone elsewhere immediately, never to return. Maybe you should search for an "erotic" story site where all the couples are faithful, and never look at anyone but each other, and everyone is kind, and honest, and it never rains during the daytime... Grow up. Realize that different things affect different people in different ways; *yours* is not the only point of view here. It's not even one that matters, not in *this* forum. It's like being at an orgy and castigating everyone there about their lack of morals, and how simply awful they are... but what are you doing at an orgy in the first place? Kinda invalidates your statement, doesn't it? And besides: it's only a story. It's entertainment. It's fantasy. Fantasy is by definition NOT reality. Can't you tell the difference? Lynn writes about three people who care about each other, in an adult, consensual relationship, with everybody getting what they want out of it: YOU write about murdering two human beings and then mutilating their corpses. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: anonymous-idiots

1*- ravings of an idiot. Wimp ass, and yes the story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great series

Just thought this was a great story, well written and fantastic dynamic between the cast. Five stars

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Anyone who could write these

threes stories has a serious case of misanthropy. This is just awful. I felt nauseous reading it. I haven't looked at her member page to see if she's still writing but I hope this woman has stopped and sought help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's Chapter 4

Still waiting for more on the adventures of Roger and Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Props

This is well-written for the most part, and paints a picture of cuckoldry that deviates from the popular conceptions and provides a healthy and loving perspective. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ouch

emotional trauma @ its finest.

very dark in places ,

not sure if the light & shade was really that ,

or if it was just Darkness dressed as light.

i don't buy the "Love" in this story , its sold as love ,

but i see it more as a craving & need

she needs fckin big cock & she needs her husband & the life they have ,

she's calling it love , & dressing it as a really "deep" and "warm" love

but i see it just as NEED , & desire .not as real love

am not buying the "home invasion" that sets this madness on its journey ,

i get the impression that roger set it up .

i also get the impression that Donna is too knowledgeable of the whole "cuck" scene for this to be her so called 1st experience of it .

so either shes been playing away before ...

or she and roger discussed the whole "cuck" thing at great length during the time that shane was unwell. , maybe during the long previous summer they are supposed to have spent "only" masturbating" each other .

remember roger already thinks shane might fit the mold , from their chats over many years , not a big leap from there to getting Donna open to the idea , & from there getting her to fantasise about it , & want to try it out .

Donna & shane are both very vulnerable at this point in time, from all their recent trevails .

deep emotions, stretch them, twist them, tie them in knots, thow them in the fire

& what have you got ?

one really equisite Literary mindfuck.

in this story LynnGKS hints at a few things that she doesn't explore,

puts a few sign posts up for the reader to question , but does not really push the reader to do so.

recommend people read this story again.

points to look at.

1. the home invasion , those guys were waiting for them . its wasn't random chance.

2. on arriving at the cabin shane pops 2 viagra ....

lol like wtf he is going to be hard no matter what happens.

3. roger just happens to have the new door for the cabin ?????

4. Donna asking shane which of his buddies had the biggest cock

could only lead to roger.

5. Donna's grasp of all the nuances of the whole "cuck" fetish she's too knowledgeable by far

there's more but i will let you find them for yourselves.

in my opinion there is no "Love" in this story , roger has manipulated a very vulnerable wife @ a low ebb the summer before , & arranges the "home invasion"

Donna then Manipulates Shane who is in a very fragile mental state himself.

once roger arrives both Donna & Roger go to great lengths to totaly break Shane down.

only part that LynnGKS leaves hanging , is ... does donna know the "home invasion" is a set up .. or is she innocent of that .. & its just roger testing both shane & donna.

i see no "love" in this story ,i see NEED & desire , i see Lust & betrayl .

i see the Betrayl of a friend & business partner

i see lust for the business partners wife , roger says he has wanted to fck donna for years .

i see the definate Manipulation & abuse of at least one fragile mind , & possibly two , by a very devious , cruel, selfish schemer.

& i think LynnGKS pushes the "friendly talk" "i am only helping you buddy"

to slip that one by us .

anyhow

fantastic story , superbly written , well crafted , exquisite mental torture.

xxxhugsxxx

godbless & be well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Great story! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pure crap

1 star....and that's generous

Shane is a wimpy faggot...

Roger is an arsehole...I would love to smash his face in, for the way he treated that pathetic cuck.

The wife is a total bitch, I would kick her arse to the curb and leave the skank..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Six months from latest submission

I hope you're dead by a very painful cancer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love means...

treating the one you say you love like shit, so you can get your jollies, then convincing the poor unfortunate that he likes it? If that's love, none for me, thanks.

I'm sure the author doesn't buy the assumption that if a woman gets wet, she's enjoying it, so it can't be rape. So why is she so insistent on the "if he gets hard he likes it so it's OK" fallacy?

Barbiemom33Barbiemom33about 8 years ago
Please ignore the idiots

Finally, a cuckold story both well written and humorous. And in spite of the tongue in cheek approach, you truly do capture a lot of the truth about the cuckold lifestyle. Definitely deserves 5 stars in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Obvious

Trololololololololoooooooooooooooo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No,

Your husband character is just stupid and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not lucky in anything

He wasn’t lucky he was a moron, a fool and a wimp. Just start wearing Panties and learn how to suck a Penis since you threw out your man card

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago

I could comment all day on some of these comments but I'll concentrate on only one.

The Anon that wishes the Author dead with the most horrible cancer should be banned from here forever. If you go over that line on an erotic site, you're probably a good candidate for introducing crowds to sniper rifles.

One of y'all should start a disneyerotica site. More your cup of tea.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nothing

Nothing numerous about the cuckold lifestyle. You don't laugh at mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is just sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another total wimp and mentally challenged man. So great that women think that men are wonderful when they do this. While they go and use and enjoy all the roads , bridges, cars and everything else built by MEN. They live in a society that was defended by 1.2 million dead MEN while women still do not need to register for selective service, but fight daily for women equality, as long as it suits them. Pathetic ,. I am glad this writer is gone, and hope all the pathetic wuss men go away too.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Anyone that thinks any woman loves a cuckie husband has serious issues with reality.

See the thing is is YES they do love having a cuckie hubby, they, however, do NOT love the cuckie hubby. See the difference? Its not semantics, there is a huge divide between the reality of that phrasing and 99% of the time it is factually correct.

Its also a fact, check into, that no woman who loves her husband would ever humiliate him, as it would break her heart if she was truly in love, regardless of how much he wanted it. It would be emotionally impossible, but when it does happen it is a sign that all respect for her husband is gone.

Cucks really are a stupid lot.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I read these cuckold stories to try to in some way understand cuckolding. I can not! If I did that I would need to enjoy my wife as well at the same time. What is the point otherwise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not to shit on an OK story but this line...

"Inside every woman Shane there's a whore waiting to get out and have her fun. Most men are too selfish to let that happen, but a few generous husbands like you let that whore out and have their fun with her. But what it boils down to Shane is fucking − enjoying sex and not getting hung up on what your sexual desires are..."

basically proves that AF/BB is a real thing and and certain people on the internet were right all along

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So basically just another hoe trying to have a cake and eat it. Call a spade a spade, she a hoe and he's a loser. In that way they are meant for each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of biggest loser YOU are. Tell your parents how pathetic wimp you are, Don't have dick loser and Don't have control to avoid of pathetic things.. Your bastard kids maybe surve you like that loser wimp.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Nothing erotic at all about this garbage.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

Thank you for your story. Sadly this one was not my cup of tea. The first chapter was not bad but it went downhill in the next 2 chapter's, far to much sex and very little actual story. As I am working my way through your stories I just hope the next one (new shoes) appeals to me more. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous