Home Made Porno Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If they want John to fist me the answer would be no because I think this giant thing would absolutely destroy my little pussy. If it was one of you girls though it would probably hurt a little, but it would also fulfill a fantasy of mine." Julie said.

"You actually want to be fisted?" Kelly asked.

Julie shrugged.

"Did you see that video we watched a few months ago? That was hot. So did you plan on John fisting me or one of them?" Julie asked.

"Well if you're willing to do it with one of the girls, it would easily fall into your character's scene with Lisa's character in the hot tub and on the deck behind the house." Robert said.

Julie turned towards Lisa.

"What do you think Lisa? Would you be willing to do that?" Julie asked.

"I'd just be doing it to her right? She wouldn't be doing it to me too?" Lisa asked.

"You would only be doing it to her; unless you wanted to try it too. Do you want to try it?" Susan asked.

Lisa shook her head.

"I don't mind a couple of fingers, but I'm pretty sure that the only fists I want inside my pussy are the tiny little fists of my child as it's being born." Lisa said.

"That's fine; we realized that it wouldn't be something that all of you were interested in. Would you be willing to have your hand in Julie's pussy though?" Robert asked.

Lisa shrugged.

"I guess so. That part of it might be fun actually." Lisa said.

"Great. Those are the big two that we wanted to talk to you about." Susan said.

John laughed.

"For now...you'll come up with something else later though." John said.

Robert smiled.

"We are making a porno...sometimes there are things in pornos that normal people don't do that often." Robert said.

"You should all take a quick look at your character sheets and see if you want to change anything about them." Susan said.

Everyone started reading through their character bio sheets.

"Julie, we were thinking that the outdoor shower scene could come out of you and John going surfing in the early morning. Would you be comfortable with that?" Robert asked.

"Sure; I've been surfing before. I haven't been in a few years, but I think I could do it well enough to get a few seconds of footage for the movie." Julie said.

"The fact that you haven't done it in a while would actually work for the story. We could have John's character say he's going to bed so he could get up early to do some surfing. Your character could express interest in surfing with him and then when you were done you could shower together out behind the house." Susan said.

Julie nodded.

"I guess I'd better get some practice in before we start shooting so that I won't be so rusty." Julie said.

"Maybe we can go together because if I'm supposed to be a laid back guy that enjoys surfing I had better look the part so I'll need practice too." John said.

"That would be fine by me John. You've got a couple of boards don't you?" Julie asked.

"Yeah; I've got some we can use. I'll have to get some new gear to surf in; the water will be a little cold right now." John said.

"I'll have to get some stuff too." Julie said.

"That's fine, but when you shoot it for the movie we're going to want Julie in nothing but a little bikini." Susan said.

"Why? I wouldn't surf in that." Julie said.

"You would if you wanted to surf and didn't have anything else to surf in; your character wouldn't have known she might be surfing that weekend so she wouldn't be prepared for it. Besides it would up the risk factor; the water could rip your bikini off and leave you naked in front of John." Robert said.

"Plus when it comes to the shower scene it would be much sexier for you to pull the strings holding a skimpy bikini in place and let it drop than it would for you to peel off a body suit." Susan said.

Julie smiled.

"That's true; it is tough to look sexy taking one of those off. I'll get the gear for practicing then I'll wear the bikini when we shoot." Julie said.

"From reading my character sheet I'm probably going to need to spend a lot of time tanning; probably completely nude." Amy said.

"Why do you say that?" Kelly asked.

Amy shrugged.

"Rachel is very outgoing, very proud of her body, enjoys pleasure, and loves showing herself off. She doesn't seem like the kind of girl to go to the beach to work on her tan; she seems like the kind of girl to go to the beach to maintain her already deep and perfect tan. She also wouldn't be the kind to worry about covering up for a tan; she'd go nude." Amy said.

Robert nodded.

"That's the kind of thing that will take a few weeks to get right; that's why we gave you your character bio sheets now. We don't know when the script will be ready, but when we start shooting Amy needs to have her tan the way she thinks it needs to be for Rachel to look right." Robert said.

"I guess since I'm supposed to be the shy and innocent one of the group I should try to get some very pronounced tan lines. Alison wouldn't tan naked so when we see her naked on film she should have tan lines that show that she always keeps her bikini on when she's tanning." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"Tan lines won't look innocent on you; they'll look sexy as hell. They'll just make all the fun parts stand out more." John said.

Kelly laughed.

"Maybe so, but I think Alison should have tan lines; she would be afraid to tan naked the way Rachel would." Kelly said.

Susan nodded.

"I like that Kelly; it would make her look more like the innocent and shy girl if she had tan lines when the other girls didn't. Or maybe Rachel would have no tan lines, Heather and Emily would have them around their pussies, but not on their breasts, and Alison would have them all over." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"That's a good idea; it would help to visually distinguish the characters. Rachel is the most open of the group so she would tan naked all the time, Heather and Emily would tan topless, and Alison would tan with her top on." Robert said.

Kelly looked over at John and smiled.

"I know that you prefer that I not have it at all, but I also think that Alison would be the kind of girl to have pubic hair as opposed to being completely shaved." Kelly said.

John looked at Kelly.

"How much hair are we talking about?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"She wouldn't have a full 1970's style bush, but she'd have a good sized patch above her pussy. She'd keep it well trimmed and she wouldn't let it grow around her pussy...just above it." Kelly said.

John shrugged.

"I guess your character would be the one in the movie that would be most likely to have some pubic hair. Emily wouldn't though because she's married to Troy...who loves a bald pussy. It's not on this sheet that they gave me, but I'm adding that." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"I don't have very much down there now as it is, but I'll be sure to shave off my landing strip before we start shooting." Lisa said.

"I'll have to shave mine off too. Rachel's not the type to worry about pubic hair. She wouldn't want anything to come between her and pleasure." Amy said.

"I'm not sure whether I should keep mine or not. Obviously Heather is kind of a slut, but as a red head I've got a nice little soft tuft of bright red curls down there; Eric says it looks sexy." Julie said.

"You can keep it for now Julie; it's a lot easier to shave it off 5 minutes before we start filming than it is to decide the character should have it when there's not time for it to grow out." Robert said.

Julie nodded.

"Then I'll keep mine for now, but I'll think about whether or not Heather should have it." Julie said.

"I know you said that you don't have the script done, but do you have any idea when you might have it done?" John asked.

Susan shook her head.

"Sorry John, it's hard to guess about that. Both Robert and I are working on it on our own so that when we're able to get together we have a lot to go through, but we're both really busy so finding time to work on it is tough and finding time when we can both get together is even tougher." Susan said.

"Okay." John said.

After talking about the characters for a few more minutes everyone took their bio sheets and headed home.

Mark got home not long after everyone left. Susan kissed him.

"Well hello to you too. What has you in such a good mood?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"Robert and I finished the character information so we had John and the girls over here earlier so that we could give everyone their character bio sheets." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"That's great. Does that mean I finally get to hear some of the details that you and Robert have come up with?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"Yes; now that we've settled on the characters and everyone has figured out who will be playing who I can tell you some of the details. John's obviously the husband in the story; his name is Troy. Troy's wife's name is Emily; Lisa's going to be playing her." Susan said.

Mark closed his eyes and pictured John and Lisa together; he smiled.

"That's not a bad looking couple. Now for the good stuff...what kind of scenes are John and Lisa going to have together?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"For now they've only got two sex scenes together. They have a love making scene that we have at the start of the movie and a threesome with Kelly's character Alison near the end of the movie." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"That's hot; John and Kelly who are really married have a threesome with Lisa, but in the story Kelly's not playing the wife so she's the other woman. Who is everyone else playing?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"The three friends' names are Rachel, Heather, and Alison. As I said Kelly is playing Alison; the shyest of the three friends. Amy is going to play Rachel and Julie is going to be Heather. Robert and I decided that Rachel is basically a sexual predator." Susan said.

"A what? Like a rapist or something?" Mark asked.

Susan shook her head.

"No, she's not a bad person, she just really enjoys pleasure and doesn't care who knows it. When she gets the chance to have sex with Troy she won't care that he's married; the same goes for when she has sex with Emily. Only her own pleasure matters to Rachel." Susan said.

"Oh I see; so Rachel is the biggest slut in the movie." Mark said.

"We're trying to have her come off as slutty without being a slut; it's a fine line. Heather is a pretty similar character with one major difference. Heather won't hesitate to have sex with the others, but she's not as forward about it at Rachel. Heather is the kind of girl to take advantage of an opportunity to have sex with someone; Rachel's the kind to create her own opportunity." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"So Rachel sees the weekend at the beach house as an opportunity to fuck one or more of the people in the house and sets out to make it happen and Heather shows up not expecting to fuck anyone but when the opportunity arises she goes for it?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled and nodded.

"That's the general idea." Susan said.

"I like that. So what kind of scenes do they have with John?" Mark asked.

"Amy's character Rachel is supposed to fuck him while she's bent over the railing at the top of the stairs and everyone else is 20 feet away down in the kitchen." Susan said.

Mark laughed.

"Really? I know the movie is going to be a porno but that seems unrealistic. Nobody would actually do that." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"It's perfect for Rachel though. She wouldn't care about being caught; she almost wants Emily to catch her with her husband. Troy goes along with it because he really wants to fuck Rachel and at the top of the stairs they would hear anyone coming upstairs that might catch them." Susan said.

Mark laughed.

"Okay so what do you have for John and Julie?" Mark asked.

"Julie's character Heather goes surfing with Troy early in the morning and then fucks him out in the open in the outdoor shower behind the house. She takes advantage of the two of them being alone when they think everyone else is still asleep." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"Those could both be pretty hot scenes. What about the girl on girl stuff? What do you have so far for the lesbian stuff?" Mark asked.

Mark started taking off his clothes; Susan smiled and started taking hers off too.

"We decided that Emily and Rachel have a sexual history together; they were lovers in college. Troy knows that they've known each other since before he met Emily, but he doesn't know that they were lovers. Rachel, being out for pleasure during her weekend at the beach, seduces Emily into doing what they used to do with each other." Susan said.

"What's that?" Mark asked.

"They lick each other's assholes." Susan said.

"Holy shit; that's hot. Did Lisa and Amy agree to do that?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled and nodded.

"Yes they did; Robert and I talked to them about it...and a few other things. They're also going to use a cucumber as a dildo in the same scene." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"That's awesome." Mark said.

Mark lifted Susan up onto the same dining room table that everyone had been gathered around earlier.

"We had to come up with something they could use as a toy since they wouldn't have a bunch of sex toys around at a beach house." Susan said.

Mark started kissing Susan's breasts.

"What other scenes have you got for the girls?" Mark asked.

"We've got a scene between Emily and Heather...Lisa and Julie. It takes place in and around the hot tub on the deck behind the house. In that scene Lisa is going to fist Julie." Susan said.

"Jesus; you and Robert aren't messing around are you? Ass licking, cucumber dildo, and fisting. What's next bondage?" Mark asked.

Mark moved down and started licking Susan's pussy. Susan threw her head back and moaned.

"That could be hot, but I doubt that we'll get any bondage into the story; I don't think it would fit. We do have two more lesbian scenes in the story right now though. There's one between Rachel and Heather while they're drunk. The other one is the good one though; it's a lesbian threesome in the big shower in the bathroom upstairs at the beach house." Susan said.

Mark moved away from his wife's pussy and moved up to kiss her.

"That could be really fucking hot. Which three women are in that one?" Mark asked.

Mark pushed his cock into Susan's pussy and started slowly fucking her; Susan moaned.

"Rachel, Heather, and Alison are in that scene. Amy, Julie, and Kelly; the idea is that Kelly's character Alison is super shy and has never been with a woman before and Rachel and Heather teach her how women have sex." Susan said.

"Oh god; that's gonna be hot." Mark said.

Mark fucked Susan until he came; he then slumped forward onto her chest and kissed her breasts.

"It seems that you like the basic story that we're working on." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"It's a very...inspirational...story." Mark said.

When Lisa got home from meeting with everyone Tom was anxious to hear what the meeting had been about.

"So what did Robert and Susan want? Did they have the script finished?" Tom asked.

Lisa shook her head.

"No it sounds like they aren't even close to finished, but what they did have is almost as good." Lisa said.

"What did they have?" Tom asked.

"This." Lisa said.

Lisa held up the folder with her bio sheet in it.

"What's that?" Tom asked.

"This is my character's bio sheet. It tells me a little about her personality, her sexual history, and her mindset during the movie." Lisa said.

Tom smiled.

"They've worked out who the characters are going to be and you all know who you're going to be playing now?" Tom asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Yes." Lisa said.

"Well don't keep me in suspense; tell me about your character. What's her name? What role does she play in the story? Who does she fuck?" Tom asked.

Lisa smiled and opened the folder.

"My character's name is Emily. She's the wife of Troy, who is obviously being played by John." Lisa said.

"You're playing John's wife?" Tom asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Yes." Lisa said.

Tom smiled.

"Tell me more about her." Tom said.

"According to my bio sheet Emily has a sexual history with Rachel, one of the friends that's spending the weekend with them. It's a history that Troy doesn't know about, but obviously it comes up during the weekend." Lisa said.

"Who is playing Rachel?" Tom asked.

"Amy got that part. In fact Robert and Susan decided that since Amy got that part they're going to put it in the script that Amy's breast implants had been a gift from my character when they were together before Emily married Troy." Lisa said.

Tom smiled.

"So one of the lesbian scenes in the movie is when the old flame between Emily and Rachel gets sparked up over the weekend?" Tom asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Yes. Not only do Emily and Rachel have sex, they have some very interesting sex." Lisa said.

"What does that mean?" Tom asked.

"Robert and Susan said that Emily and Rachel used to love licking each other's assholes when they were together so they want us to do that for the movie." Lisa said.

Tom's eyes shot wide open and he adjusted his rapidly hardening cock in his pants.

"Jesus; that's hot." Tom said.

Lisa smiled.

"I thought that you might like that. They also want us to use a cucumber as a dildo since there wouldn't be a lot of sex toys around a beach house like that." Lisa said.

Tom smiled.

"That brings back memories." Tom said.

"Yeah, I told them that we'd done that before." Lisa said.

"So who else do you fuck?" Tom asked.

Lisa smiled.

"Emily has a pretty interesting scene with Heather too; Julie is playing Heather. They're alone in the hot tub and start playing around. Emily is supposed to fist Heather's pussy." Lisa said.

"Holy fuck...you're going to have your entire hand inside Julie's pussy?" Tom asked.

Lisa shrugged.

"I'm going to try; we don't know how hard it will be yet. They asked me if I wanted to have her do that to me and I said no, but I'm willing to try it on her." Lisa said.

"So what about John and Kelly? If you're playing John's wife I assume that you fuck him at least once. What about Kelly though?" Tom asked.

Lisa smiled.

"From what they said I'm supposed to be with John twice. I'm supposed to have a love making scene with him that takes place early in the movie. I assume by love making they mean that it will be gentle and tender instead of hard fast fucking. The other time that I'm with John I'm also with Kelly; Kelly's character Alison sees us fucking through a partially open door and Troy invites her in to join us making it a threesome." Lisa said.

"So you're going to have a threesome with John and Kelly where you're posing as his wife and Kelly is the other woman?" Tom asked.

Lisa smiled and nodded.

"God damn." Tom said.

Tom grabbed Lisa, pulled her skirt up, her panties down, and opened his pants enough to get his cock out and started fucking her.

"Do you like hearing about your wife fucking other people baby?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." Tom growled.

Tom fucked Lisa hard and fast until he buried his cock in her and came.

"Wow; that was awesome." Tom said.

Lisa smiled.

"Yes it was." Lisa said.

When Julie walked into the house she laughed when she saw that Eric was already naked and stroking his cock. Julie laughed.

"What are you doing?" Julie asked.

Eric smiled.

"Waiting for you. I wasn't sure what they wanted to talk to you about, but since they were just talking to the people in the movie I assumed that it had to be good. Good news about the movie lately has meant fucking...I'm ready for the good news." Eric said.

Julie smiled and started taking her clothes off.

"Well you're right, it was good news, and it is certainly good enough that I'm aroused. They gave us information about our characters today. We all know who we're going to be playing and we have information about their personalities. We also have at least some idea of who we're going to be having sex with." Julie said.