Home Made Porno Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

Eric spit on his hand and went back to stroking his cock; he smiled.

"I knew it would be good news. Tell me about your character. More importantly tell me who you're going to be fucking." Eric said.

Julie smiled as she finished taking her clothes off. She moved over beside Eric and he began stroking his hands over her body as she took over stroking his cock.

"I'm playing a character named Heather; she's one of the friends that's spending the weekend with the couple at their beach house. I've got a one on one scene with one of the other friends named Rachel...Amy's character. I've got a one on one scene with the wife Emily...Lisa's character. I think that you'll really like that one; Lisa's going to fist me." Julie said.

Eric smiled as he continued to grope Julie's body as she stroked his cock.

"You're doing a fisting scene in the movie?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled.

"Yep. I'm also doing a lesbian threesome with Rachel and Alison...Amy and Kelly's characters." Julie said.

"Oh god that's hot. What about John?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled.

"Don't worry baby; I fuck John too. I fuck him outside actually; we fuck under that shower that's behind the house." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"Nice." Eric said.

Eric took Julie's hand and pulled her over to the couch. He guided her to the ground so that her head and shoulders were on the carpet and her ass was up on the edge of the couch. Eric pushed her legs out over her body so that her feet were touching the floor in front of her head. He straddled her legs, leaned forward, pushed his cock down, pushed it into Julie's pussy, and started fucking her.

"Yeah baby...fuck me." Julie said.

Eric fucked Julie so hard that he almost fell over on top of her. Finally he pushed his cock down into her and came.

"God damn that was hot." Eric said.

"It's a good thing I do yoga twice a week with some of the positions you like to fuck in." Julie said.

Robert and Amy made it as far as their kitchen when they got home from the meeting at Mark and Susan's. Amy dropped to her knees and pulled Robert's cock out of his pants; she started sucking it.

"God baby that feels so good." Robert said.

Amy sucked Robert's cock until he was getting close; she pulled away from Robert. Robert looked down at Amy; she smiled.

"If you want to cum you have to work for it." Amy said.

"What do I have to do?" Robert asked.

"You have to take my panties off and use them to jerk off." Amy said.

"Seriously?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"If you want to cum...yes, and it looks like you really want to cum right now." Amy said.

Robert grabbed his wife, pulled her skirt up around her waist, and pulled her panties down. Amy stepped out of them and Robert held them in his right hand and closed his fingers around his cock. Amy smiled.

"Yeah baby; that's so hot. Jerk yourself off with my panties. Make sure that when you cum you cum into them." Amy said.

Amy watched as Robert stroked his cock for a few minutes. Eventually he moved his wife's panties from the shaft of his cock to the head. He held them with his left hand as he jerked himself off with his right hand. Robert grunted as he came into the soft material of Amy's panties. When he'd finished cumming Robert wiped the last drop of cum from the tip of his cock with the panties and looked up at his wife; she was smiling.

"That was hot. Now, help me put them back on." Amy said.

Robert was surprised, but he knelt down and held the panties for Amy to step into. He pulled them up her legs and into place. Amy pushed her skirt down, Robert stood up, Amy kissed him, and she walked away.

When John and Kelly got home they walked into their living room and Kelly started taking her clothes off, moved to her knees between John's legs, pulled his cock out of his pants, took it in her mouth, and started sucking it.

"That feels good baby." John said.

When John's cock was hard Kelly moved away and turned around so that she was lying across the coffee table. John moved to his knees behind her and pushed his cock into her.

"God baby...fuck me...I need it." Kelly said.

John fucked Kelly hard and fast until he came in her. He pulled her up and turned her head so that he could kiss her while his cock was still inside her.

"I love you." John said.

"I love you too baby." Kelly said.

"It's kind of hot knowing that Lisa's going to be playing my wife in the movie and knowing a little about some of the scenes I'm supposed to have with the four of you." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Yeah; we're one step closer to making the movie today. We can start working on becoming our characters." Kelly said.

"We've been doing it since that first night, but after today we can also start thinking about how we're going to be fucking much more seriously. I can picture you in the shower with Julie and Amy. I can picture Amy bent over the railing. I can picture you, me, and Lisa having a threesome." John said.

Kelly kissed John.

"The best part of the threesome is that since I'm playing the other woman you'll be most excited about being with me instead of your pretend wife." Kelly said.

John smiled; things were really getting interesting.

To be continued...

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers