Home Made Porno Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

Amy moved to her knees between Lisa's legs with the cucumber in her hand. She used her left hand to help open Lisa's pussy as she pushed the cucumber into her.

"It's kind of tough to get in at first isn't it?" Amy asked.

Lisa nodded.

"It's not quite as tapered as a dildo. Once it gets in it's okay though. Just push harder." Lisa said.

Amy increased the pressure against Lisa's pussy and it opened enough to accept the cucumber; Lisa moaned.

"There we go." Amy said.

Amy started slowly fucking Lisa with the cucumber.

"I guess we just use this like a dildo huh?" Amy asked.

"Yeah...I was actually thinking about this and maybe we could use it while we're doing that other thing." Lisa said.

"The ass licking?" Amy asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Yeah, the scene is in the kitchen so if we're bent over the counter we could be using one of these in our pussies as we're getting our ass licked." Lisa said.

"That's true...a dildo of some kind would increase the pleasure level of getting your ass licked. Flip over and we'll try it." Amy said.

"Including the ass licking?" Lisa asked.

"We've got to try it sometime." Amy said.

Lisa put her hand on the cucumber to keep it inside her as she stood up, turned to face the couch, and bent over. Amy adjusted her position and took control of the cucumber again. Lisa put her hands up on the back of the couch.

"Yeah, this will work great. I can get to your asshole easily without the cucumber being in the way. Are you ready to feel it?" Amy asked.

"Yes...I think so." Lisa said.

Amy started slowly fucking Lisa with the cucumber and leaned in and gently flicked her tongue over Lisa's asshole. Lisa's entire body shuddered.

"Holy fuck." Lisa said.

Amy laughed.

"Interesting isn't it?" Amy asked.

"Yeah." Lisa said.

Amy leaned back in and started licking Lisa's ass while fucking her with the cucumber. At first Lisa wiggled and shifted around, but as she got used to the sensations she started pressing her ass back towards Amy. She reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit. The combined efforts of her own fingers, the cucumber, and Amy's tongue were incredible. Lisa's knees buckled and she fell forward onto the couch as she had an orgasm.

Amy slowly pulled the cucumber out of Lisa's pussy. She started licking it.

"Don't do that...we can use my juices as the lube to get it into your pussy." Lisa said.

Amy smiled and handed the cucumber to Lisa. Lisa moved off of the couch and Amy bent over, placing her hands on the back of the couch. Lisa rubbed the end of the cucumber against Amy's pussy for a few seconds and then started pushing forward. Amy moaned as her pussy lips parted to allow the green invader to enter.

"Oh Jesus...that's big." Amy said.

"It feels good though doesn't it?" Lisa asked.

Lisa started slowly fucking Amy with the cucumber. She twisted it slightly as she was moving it in and out.

"God yes it feels good. Can I take it with me when I leave?" Amy asked.

"Don't you own real toys?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, but nothing edible...I want to make Robert eat it." Amy said.

Lisa laughed.

"That's a great idea...I'd love to see that. Sure you can take it." Lisa said.

"Are you going to lick my asshole?" Amy asked.

"I'm looking at it and working up the courage. It's not a natural thing you know." Lisa said.

Lisa slowly leaned in and hesitantly flicked her tongue over Amy's asshole; Amy moaned. Lisa was expecting a horrible taste, it wasn't nearly as bad as she'd been expecting. She started licking Amy's asshole while fucking her with the cucumber.

"Oh god that's good. Lick my ass." Amy said.

Amy started rubbing her clit. Within a few minutes Amy's body was shaking as her pussy clamped around the cucumber and marinated it with her juices. Lisa slowly pulled the cucumber out of Amy's pussy. Amy turned around and forcefully kissed Lisa. They could both taste hints of their own ass in the other woman's mouth.

"God that was hot!" Amy said.

"Yeah, I can understand why Robert and Susan want us to do that in the movie...it was amazing." Lisa said.

"I think that's probably enough for tonight don't you?" Amy asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I don't know...I wouldn't mind another few hours." Lisa said.

Amy smiled.

"That wouldn't bother me either, but we're here to prepare for the movie...not for our own selfish pleasure." Amy said.

Lisa laughed.

"You just want to get home and make Robert eat this while it's still juicy." Lisa said.

Lisa held up the cucumber. Amy smiled.

"Can you blame me?" Amy asked.

"No. I'll wrap this in some plastic wrap for you while you get dressed." Lisa said.

Lisa took the cucumber to the kitchen and wrapped it tightly in plastic. When she got back to the family room Amy was fully dressed. Lisa handed her the cucumber. Amy kissed her.

"I had a great time...this movie is going to be a lot more fun than I originally thought." Lisa said.

Amy smiled.

"It's certainly been interesting so far, and we haven't even started filming. I'll see you later." Amy said.

Amy left and quickly drove home. When she entered the house most of the house was dark, but the light was on in the office. She entered the room and found Robert at the computer; he was working on the script.

"Hey lover." Amy said.

"You're back earlier than I expected. Did everything go okay?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"Everything went fine. Lisa was really nervous at first, but by the end she didn't want me to leave." Amy said.

"Then why did you leave? You could have stayed for another hour or two pretty easily." Robert said.

"I wanted to bring you a snack." Amy said.

"What kind of snack?" Robert asked.

Amy held up the cucumber. Robert immediately smiled.

"Did you...use that tonight?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"We both did. I used it on her...then she used it on me. Now, you're going to eat it." Amy said.

Amy started taking the plastic wrap off of the cucumber. The smell of pussy immediately filled the room. Amy offered the cucumber to Robert.

"Take a nice big bight like you would an apple." Amy said.

Robert took a bight out of the cucumber and started chewing. He swallowed it and smiled.

"That's delicious." Robert said.

"Keep going, you've got to eat all but the last few inches by the stem." Amy said.

Amy stood and watched as her husband ate the part of the cucumber that had been in both her and Lisa's pussies. When he'd finished it she kissed him.

"Because I used it on Lisa first we used her juices as the lube to get it into my pussy. Come to bed and see if you can taste her inside me." Amy said.

Robert smiled, saved his work on the script, and they headed to bed.

Friday night at a little before 8:00 John pulled up to the curb in front of Eric and Julie's house. He picked up the box of condoms off of the front seat and walked to the door. John was surprised when Eric answered the door.

"Hey buddy come on in." Eric said.

John walked inside.

"I thought you weren't going to be here." John said.

Eric shook his head.

"I'm not here; I was just about to leave when you pulled up. Julie; John's here." Eric called up the stairs.

"Send him upstairs, I'm just finishing getting ready." Julie called.

Eric smiled and waved his arms dramatically to direct John up the stairs.

"She's in the guest room. Have fun." Eric said.

Eric turned to head to the garage, but John put his hand on Eric's shoulder.

"Before you go I wanted to put an idea in your head. I think you'll like it." John said.

Eric smirked.

"What's your idea?" Eric asked.

"I want you to help me talk Kelly into having you film us together." John said.

Eric smiled.

"Having a threesome with her and Lisa in the movie isn't enough for you? You want a sex tape with Kelly too?" Eric asked.

John smiled.

"I've been trying to talk Kelly into it for years, but she's always said no. The movie is going to be great, but I realized that if I play my cards right I've got a chance to finally get a sex tape with my wife...shot by a professional. How can I pass a chance like that up? Will you help me?" John asked.

Eric smiled.

"I suppose I could tell her that it would be to help me work out how to shoot the movie. We'd probably have to do it at the beach house and everybody would be there since Tom and Mark are on the production crew for the movie." Eric said.

John shrugged.

"I figured everyone would probably be there...you're all gonna be there for the movie...it would just be practice for all of us. Will you help me out with this?" John asked.

Eric smiled.

"You know me buddy...I'm definitely in. I'll work on a believable reason for it and we'll talk to Kelly." Eric said.

John smiled.

"Thanks buddy." John said.

Eric headed for the door to the garage. John heard the garage door open and close as he made his way up the stairs and down the hall to the guest bedroom. The door was open and John found Julie sitting on the edge of the bed in a button down blouse and a skirt.

"Hi." John said.

"Hi." Julie said.

John walked into the room and closed the door. Julie could see that John was nervous.

"You look nervous John. I promise that I only bite when I'm asked to." Julie said.

John laughed.

"I'm sorry that I'm nervous Julie; it's not personal. I've been nervous with Lisa and Amy too. You'd think that I'd be used to this by the third time, but I'm not." John said.

Julie smiled.

"It's okay John. You said that it's not personal, but it is personal...it's very personal. That's what makes it okay that you're nervous. Even though you have Kelly and Eric's consent for this to happen you still don't feel completely right about it. If you weren't nervous about being here right now I would be worried about your marriage." Julie said.

"So you're nervous too?" John asked.

Julie smiled.

"I'm terrified John, but I'm also committed to doing this. We have to get this awkwardness out of the way before we start shooting the movie so that we'll be confident and comfortable enough to look really hot together when we fuck in our scenes for the movie." Julie said.

"I'm committed too or I wouldn't be here right now. On a Friday night like this I should be taking Kelly out to dinner, getting a few drinks in her, getting her worked up, taking her home, and fucking her." John said.

"Eric and I usually go out on Friday night too. I'm glad you're here though. I have a confession for you." Julie said.

"What kind of confession?" John asked.

Julie smiled.

"I did something naughty and talked to both Amy and Lisa over the past few days about your time with them. If we have half as much fun as you had with them I'm in for a very good time tonight." Julie said.

John laughed.

"Oh great, now not only am I nervous...I also have to live up to what the others have told you." John said.

Julie smiled.

"From what I've heard, you shouldn't have much trouble living up to it." Julie said.

"So how do you want to start?" John asked.

Julie smiled.

"With a shower." Julie said.

"I showered before I came over." John said.

"I already showered too, but I was thinking about the scene that we're supposed to have together. We're supposed to fuck in the shower out behind the house." Julie said.

"Okay, but we don't need to be in a shower to work on that...that's just you bent over and me fucking you from behind." John said.

"That's the scene in the movie, but we don't have to stick to that here...we can have some more fun here." Julie said.

John thought back to Kelly's idea for fun in the shower...he really hoped that Julie didn't want to pee on him.

"What have you got in mind?" John asked.

"I could tell you, but I'd rather just show you." Julie said.

John shrugged.

"What the hell...I'm game." John said.

Julie smiled and headed into the bathroom. Julie and Eric had renovated their house to add a new master suite on the 1st floor so the guest room was the original master suite. Since it had been built as a master bathroom, there was a large walk in shower. Julie saw John reaching to pull his shirt off; she shook her head.

"No...don't do that. I'm going to undress you." Julie said.

"Okay." John said.

Julie dropped to her knees and quickly pulled off John's shoes and socks. She stood up and pulled John into a kiss. It was strange for John to be kissing Julie...he'd done very little kissing with Lisa and Amy when he'd gotten together with them. As they were kissing Amy started pulling John's shirt up. She only broke their kiss when she had John's shirt ready to pull off.

When John's shirt was off Julie started kissing all over his chest as she caressed his body. Her hands made their way down to John's pants and started rubbing the front of them. John's cock started stirring in his pants. Julie unbuckled John's belt, opened his pants and started pushing them down. She kissed her way down his body as she got on her knees in front of him. She pushed his pants down and helped him step out of them.

Julie leaned down to kiss her way up his legs to the bottom of his underwear as her hands rubbed up and down the backs of John's legs. Julie leaned in and rubbed her face against the front of John's underwear as his cock rapidly expanded and begged to be set free. John was completely blown away that a woman he'd never been with before was doing this. She was his friend's wife and she was licking the outline of his cock through his underwear.

Julie slipped her fingers inside the waist of John's underwear and started pulling them down. John's cock sprang free. Julie helped John step out of his underwear and then moved her hands up to his cock and balls. She held them gently...as if they were a newborn baby or a priceless artifact. She leaned in and gently kissed the head of John's cock. She turned her head and kissed down the length all the way to the base. She gently lifted his cock out of the way and proceeded to kiss all over his balls.

With John fully naked Julie looked up at him and smiled; John looked down at her in awe. He'd wondered for a long time what it was about Julie that Eric found enticing enough for him to settle down...now he knew; Julie was a sensual sex kitten.

Julie stood up and kissed John. John reached between them and started unbuttoning Julie's blouse. He was pulling it off of her shoulders and it dropped to the floor as they were still kissing. John moved down to Julie's neck and shoulders. As he kissed her shoulders he pushed the shoulder straps of her bra down her arms. He started kissing down her chest as his hands moved behind her to release her bra. It fell to the floor and John kissed all over Julie's breasts. She hadn't taken his cock into her mouth...she'd only kissed it, so John only kissed and caressed Julie's breasts.

John's hands moved down to search out the zipper on Julie's skirt. It too was soon on the floor. John kissed his way down Julie's body as he got down on his knees. He leaned down and kissed the tops of her bare feet and up her legs towards her panties. John's hands slipped up inside Julie's panties to massage her ass as he rubbed his face against her mound. John snaked his tongue between Julie's legs and pressed the moist panties between her lips. John turned his hands over inside the back of Julie's panties and started pulling them down from behind. He pulled them down over her ass and then the front started coming down too.

Julie's panties fell to her ankles and John helped her step out of them. His hands caressed her legs as his face leaned in to kiss all over her mound and down between her legs. He teased her pussy slightly with his tongue, but then he pulled away and stood up. Julie kissed him.

"That was a lot better than taking our own clothes off wasn't it?" Julie asked.

John smiled.

"Absolutely." John said.

"Before we get in the shower there's something I want to talk to you about." Julie said.

"What is it?" John asked.

Julie placed her hand between her legs and stroked her fingers through her red pubic hair.

"As you can see I've got a cute little patch of fluffy red hair between my legs right now. I know that you prefer pussies shaved so I've got an offer for you. You can shave my pussy right now and I'll keep it shaved for the movie, but you have to let me shave you and you have to keep shaved for the movie." Julie said.

"You want to shave my pubes off?" John asked.

Julie smiled and nodded.

"Lots of guys in porn do it. It would be super sexy. It would make your cock look even bigger. What do you think?" Julie asked.

John looked down at his erect cock standing proudly from a full growth of man-bush. As much as he loved a shaved pussy he'd never once even considered shaving his own pubic hair. The thought of shaving Julie's pussy was very arousing though.

"I've never done that before, but I guess we could do that." John said.

Julie smiled excitedly.

"Great, then before we get in the shower I need to give you a little trim...there's too much for just a razor." Julie said.

Julie grabbed a small trimmer from the counter.

"I use this for...landscaping...it will do the job nicely. Hop up on the edge of the counter." Julie said.

John felt ridiculous as he sat on the counter by the sink and spread his legs. Julie dropped to her knees, turned the trimmer on, and started trimming John's pubic hair.

"This is so weird." John said.

Julie smiled.

"You have no idea how hot it is for me though. I've always wanted to shave a man like this. Eric won't let me." Julie said.

"I can't imagine why that might be." John said.

Julie giggled. She trimmed all of John's pubic hair short and stood up. She reached into the shower and warmed it up. She looked back and saw John admiring her ass.

"If you ask me nicely I might let you stick your cock in my ass later." Julie said.

John smiled.

"Come on, let's get you shaved." Julie said.

John and Julie stepped into the large shower. Julie had planned ahead and there was a woman's razor and a pink can of shave gel sitting on the bench in the shower. John stood in the spray of the shower for a few seconds to wet his skin and then sat on the bench with his legs spread wide open. Julie got on her knees and started applying the shave gel to John's crotch.

Julie picked up the razor and started carefully shaving around John's cock and balls. John was a little worried when Julie started shaving his ball sac, but she was very careful not to cut him. She kept feeling for stray hairs that hadn't been shaved. When she thought that she'd gotten everything Julie grabbed the hand shower off of the wall and rinsed John's cock and balls with the warm water.

"God that looks so sexy." Julie said.

Julie started running her hands all over John's freshly shaved crotch.

"Is it my turn to shave you now?" John asked.

Julie smiled.

"Not yet. You're in such a good position that I just can't resist." Julie said.

Julie leaned in and took the head of John's cock in her mouth. John closed his eyes and smiled as Julie started sucking his cock.

"I can wait a few more minutes I guess." John said.

Julie sucked and stroked John's cock for several minutes.

"I'm gonna cum." John said.

Julie sucked and stroked John over the edge and took his cum in her mouth. She swallowed it, kissed the tip of John's cock, and stood up.

"See how much fun showers can be?" Julie asked.

John smiled. He stood up from the bench and Julie sat down on it. John knelt down between her legs and started applying the shave gel all over her pussy. There was only a small patch of hair above her pussy, but John wasn't going to miss the opportunity to shave every last inch of her beautiful pussy. John very carefully shaved Julie's pussy. His fingers were always feeling around for even the slightest bristly hair.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers