Home Made Porno Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers

When he'd shaved everywhere, John rinsed her off with the hand shower, ran his fingers over her bald pussy, and then leaned in to kiss all over it. He flicked his tongue over Julie's clit and she put her hand on top of his head.

"Let's see if you're as good down there as I've heard." Julie said.

John smiled and started attacking Julie's pussy with his tongue. Soon her entire body was writhing around on the bench as John's tongue and hands found every sensitive place and touched them just the right way. Julie threw her left leg up over John's shoulder. John smiled and lifted her right leg over his shoulder too as he continued to ravage her.

The acoustics of the shower were incredible as Julie cried out in orgasm. She used all of her strength to bend her knees and pressing her calves and heels against John's back to pull his face as tight into her pussy as she could. Julie thought that John would stop after she'd had an orgasm, but John just kept on going. She felt first one and then two fingers slip into her pussy as John licked her clit. She exploded into a second orgasm when she felt one of John's fingers pushing into her asshole. Soon it was joined by a second finger while a third entered her pussy. John was attacking Julie's clit with his tongue, her pussy with three fingers from his right hand, and her ass with two fingers from his left hand as she erupted into a third orgasm that made her entire body shudder.

John finally let up his assault as she was coming down from her third orgasm. She felt his fingers leaving her body. John raised one of his hands towards her face and she took them in her mouth assuming that they were the ones that had been in her pussy. The taste immediately told her that she was sucking the fingers that had been in her ass. Instead of being repulsed Julie sucked them harder and licked them thoroughly; she'd tasted ass when she'd gotten together with Amy and Kelly. John pulled the fingers away and replaced them with the ones that had been in her pussy...she savored her taste on them too.

Julie looked down her body to where John's face was still between her legs; her knees resting on his shoulders; he smiled at her.

"How did I do? Was I as good as the others said?" John asked.

Julie smiled.

"That was unbelievable John...better than they said." Julie said.

John smiled, leaned in and kissed Julie's pussy, and then pulled her legs off of his shoulders so he could stand up.

"So should I grab a condom now?" John asked.

Julie smiled and shook her head.

"Not just yet...we don't need one for what I want to do next." Julie said.

"What's that?" John asked.

"I'm going to give you a really soapy handjob and then have you fuck me in the ass." Julie said.

John smiled.

"Then what are you sitting around for? I'm ready to go." John said.

Julie laughed and stood up. She grabbed a bottle of really sudsy body wash and squirted a generous amount onto John's chest. She started lathering it up and washing his body with the little puff ball body scrubber. The suds made their way down John's body. When they'd made it down to his cock Julie took both hands, covered them in suds, and started rubbing them all over John's cock and balls.

The soap was super slippery so while it felt great it was more teasing than pleasing for John. Julie stroked John's cock for several minutes.

"God I love stroking a big cock like this." Julie said.

"I've got to say that I don't mind you doing it...it feels awesome. You said that if I asked you nicely you might let me stick my cock in your ass. Can I pretty please stick my soapy cock up your ass?" John asked.

Julie giggled.

"Absolutely." Julie said.

Julie moved over in front of the bench and bent over; she supported herself with her hands. John moved behind her and pressed his cock against her asshole. They both moaned as John's cock penetrated her ass.

"God that feels good." John said.

John started fucking Julie in the ass as she rubbed her clit. It didn't take long before Julie was cumming, but John was holding back as much as he could...he was enjoying Julie's ass far too much to rush things. Eventually John could feel himself getting close.

"I'm gonna cum soon. Do you want me to pull out?" John asked.

"Yes...I want it in my mouth." Julie said.

John fucked her for a few more seconds.

"Here we go." John said.

John pulled his cock out of Julie's ass and she quickly turned around and dropped to her knees to take John's cock in her mouth. She hungrily sucked it until John shot his second load into her mouth.

"God damn that's good." John said.

Julie licked John's cock clean.

"What do you say we find one of those condoms now?" Julie asked.

John smiled.

"Gladly." John said.

Julie shut off the water, they quickly dried off, and headed back into the bedroom. Julie noticed that John's cock had gone down after fucking her in the ass.

"Lie down on the bed and I'll see if I can't get some life back into him. Give me the condom...I'll put it on." Julie said.

John handed Julie the condom and laid down on the bed. Julie moved over him placing her pussy on his face and leaning down so she could suck and stroke his cock back to full attention. John didn't mind having another chance to eat Julie's pussy so he really dug in as she worked on his cock. When John's cock was hard again Julie opened the condom, rolled it onto John's cock, and moved off of his face. She turned around, straddled his legs, and slowly lowered her pussy down onto his cock.

"Oh god, it feels like it's poking me in the lung." Julie said.

Julie started riding John. He ran his hands over as much of her body as he could reach; it wasn't much because of the position. Frustrated by the lack of access to her body John forced his body up off of the bed, grabbed Julie, rolled over so that she was on her back and he was on top, and continued fucking her.

John was holding himself up with one hand, but his other hand was all over Julie's body. He kissed her and bent his head down to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples as he fucked her. Julie wrapped her legs around John's ass.

"Yeah...fuck me John...drive that big cock into me." Julie said.

John fucked Julie for several minutes before she cried out in orgasm. John wasn't far behind, burying his cock inside her and moaning as his cum erupted from his balls; only the thin condom prevented Julie's pussy from being flooded with John's seed.

John pulled out of Julie's pussy and rolled onto his back beside her on the bed. Julie rubbed her pussy and shook her head.

"I can't wait until we start filming." Julie said.

"Why's that?" John asked.

"We just finished a great fuck and your cum left with your cock because of the condom; I hate those things." Julie said.

John smiled.

"I'm not a fan either, but rules are rules. We don't want to upset someone before we start shooting and screw things up." John said.

Julie nodded.

"I know. Eric wouldn't mind if you fucked me without one, but if I recall correctly Kelly insisted." Julie said.

John nodded.

"Yeah...she was one of the ones that insisted. She probably doesn't really care, but since I'm the only one in the movie that can get the rest of you pregnant she had to insist on the off chance that one of you could end up pregnant. We're done for tonight aren't we?" John asked.

Julie shrugged.

"We don't have to be, but I don't know what else we could do that would make this any better than it has already been. I think we'd just be getting greedy." Julie said.

"We don't want to do that. I'm gonna grab another shower really quick if that's okay." John said.

"No problem. I'm gonna go call Eric and tell him he can be home in half an hour." Julie said.

John took a quick shower and headed home. When he got home and walked into the bedroom Kelly smiled at him.

"Did you have fun on your Friday night out?" Kelly asked.

John smiled as he started undressing.

"Yes I did." John said.

"Did you save anything for me?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"I always do baby." John said.

John pushed down his underwear and Kelly stared in disbelief.

"Oh my god, you shaved!" Kelly said.

John looked down; he shook his head and laughed.

"Julie did that actually." John said.

Kelly was surprised.

"What? Julie shaved you?" Kelly asked.

John nodded.

"Yeah, she offered me a deal...I could shave her pussy and she'll keep it shaved for the movie if I would let her shave me and stay shaved for the movie. I figured one of us shouldn't have any pubic hair for the movie...your character is gonna have hers so mine won't." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Come here...let me have a look at it." Kelly said.

John walked over beside the bed and Kelly reached over and started touching the smooth skin around her husband's cock and balls.

"This is kind of nice. Is this why you like me to be completely shaved?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"Your pussy is so gorgeous that it doesn't need a fur coat to make it look good." John said.

Kelly smiled. She leaned in and started licking John's balls and the area all around them.

"It's so smooth." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"It's a little different for me, but I can deal with it." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Get up here and show me what it can do." Kelly said.

Kelly threw the covers back off of her...she was completely naked. John moved onto the bed and started fucking his wife.

"Yes baby...fuck me good." Kelly said.

John pulled Kelly's legs up over his shoulders; her shoulders were against the bed but her ass was in the air as John fucked her. John drove his cock into Kelly as hard as he could.

"Yes...god...yes. I'm cumming all over your cock." Kelly said.

John could feel Kelly's pussy clamping around his cock as he continued to fuck her. A few seconds later he plunged his cock as deep inside his wife as it would go and deposited his seed into her. John held his cock inside Kelly's pussy for another minute before slowly pulling it out. He moved up so that Kelly could lick their juices off of his cock. When his cock was clean John leaned down and kissed Kelly.

"Goodnight baby." Kelly said.

"It certainly has been." John said.

John and Kelly shut the lights off and went to sleep.

Over at Eric and Julie's house, Eric found Julie in the downstairs master bedroom...she was still naked. Eric smiled as he started taking his clothes off.

"I want all of the details." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"When John came upstairs we talked for a little bit and then went into the bathroom so we could take a shower together." Julie said.

"That makes sense...your scene together is kind of a shower." Eric said.

"We didn't take the kind of shower that we'll be taking in the movie." Julie said.

"What did you do?" Eric asked.

"We started off by undressing each other. We took our time...we kissed and touched all over each other's bodies...it was very sensual." Julie said.

Eric smiled; he knew his wife's erotic talents very well.

"I bet that really helped get John in the mood." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"It got him in the mood to let me do something to him that you've never let me do." Julie said.

"What's that?" Eric asked.

"He let me shave his balls." Julie said.

Eric was surprised.

"You're shitting me." Eric said.

Julie shook her head.

"No I'm not; he let me do it. He's going to stay shaved for the movie too. I did have to let him shave me though." Julie said.

Julie moved her legs to reveal her shaved pussy to Eric. Eric smiled.

"So John went home to Kelly after you shaved him and I came home to you with a pussy that John shaved?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled.

"Yes, is that okay?" Julie asked.

"It's fan-fucking-tastic." Eric said.

Eric moved onto the bed beside his wife and ran his fingers over her shaved pussy.

"So what else did you do?" Eric asked.

"Well, I'd given him a trim before we got in the shower and then shaved him while he was sitting on the bench in that shower. Working around his big hard cock while I was shaving him was really exciting so I just had to suck his cock before I let him get up." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"I'm sure loved that." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"He seemed pretty pleased with my efforts. When he'd finished shaving me he returned the favor." Julie said.

"Was he as good as you'd heard from the others?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled.

"He was incredible." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"So what did you do then?" Eric asked.

"Since we were still in the shower I gave him a really soapy slippery handjob for a few minutes. I didn't make him cum, but I sure got him lubed up enough for him to easily slide his big thick cock into my ass." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"He fucked you in the ass in the shower...without a condom?" Eric asked.

"The condoms are to prevent pregnancy...he's not going to get me pregnant in my ass." Julie said.

"Did he cum in your ass?" Eric asked.

Julie shook her head.

"No...when he was close I had him pull out and I finished him with my mouth." Julie said.

"You went ass to mouth?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled.

"My character is supposed to be kind of a slut baby...I have to do slutty things." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"What happened next?" Eric asked.

"We got out of the shower, dried off, went into the bedroom, and 69'd for a little bit to get John's cock good and hard again. I put a condom on him, mounted him cowgirl style, and fucked him for a while. I think he got tired of just laying around so he grabbed me, rolled us over, and he really fucked me hard until we both came." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"God that's hot. Was that it?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, we could have gone again, but we didn't want to get greedy. There will be time for us to get together again later. Are you okay?" Julie asked.

"You tell me." Eric said.

Eric pounced on his wife and started fucking her as hard as he could.

To be continued...

zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers