Home Run

Story Info
He takes her to her first baseball game.
1.4k words
4.18
37.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The atmosphere was so exciting. People milling all around, finding their seats and then moments later getting up to being back food and drink. He had known where our seats were from the many times He’d been to the ball park before and had insisted that we stock up on food beforehand.

There were drinks, a Coke for me and a Sprite for Him. There were hotdogs with mustard and relish, and one with bar-b-que sauce that I will never understand. There were nachos and cheese and of course the ever popular and quite necessary Cracker Jacks.

We had a small fortune in concessions and it only added to the ambiance of the experience. I wouldn’t have wanted the twenty-five dollars back for anything.

The late afternoon was beautiful. The sun was warm on my skin and His smile was warm in my heart. Every once in a while a bird would fly overhead, but there wasn’t a cloud in the sky and the blue mirrored that of His eyes.

It was the first major league ballgame I had ever been to. How appropriate that in this new life of firsts that I should share it with Him.

“What are you thinking, Mine?”

I turned my head and smiled at Him. “Just reflecting.”

“Reflecting? Hmm…on anything in particular?”

“Nothing more than the new roads that I am traveling with You by my side.”

For a moment His smile was loving and tender, but slowly it turned wicked and caused my heart to skip a beat. “By your side is a lovely place to be, but on top of and inside of You is even better.”

I blushed. He hadn’t whispered the comment. He had spoken in a normal tone of voice and had there been anyone sitting around us, they’d have heard him loud and clear.

Sexual innuendo and play was a constant part of us. It was a part of our relationship that I cherished and treasured, a part that I needed almost as much as I needed breath to live, but I wasn’t sure that I would ever get used to His verbal bluntness and His never wavering want of me. No matter how many times we made love. No matter how many times we fucked. No matter how many times we saw the dawn come because we had spent all night awake in different positions, playing, and soaking one another with cum and sweat, he was forever making me blush with the knowing look in His eyes and the ‘you can’t hide from Me’ smile that crossed His lips.

I was completely addicted to sex with Him. And He knew it.

He leaned over and kissed me. His lips were warm and coaxing. Day by day I was getting used to His public displays of affection. There was a taste of mustard on His tongue. His hand slid into my hair and pulled my mouth more tightly against His own. His other hand slid up the inside of my thigh and into the legs of my shorts. With fingers resting at the edge of my sex, He lifted His mouth and opened His eyes, gazing at me with heat and lust.

“Do you have any idea what I wish to do right at this moment?”

I nodded. His intent was clear and I could see in the way He looked at me, and I could feel in the way His fingers flexed and pulled at my flesh, that He was going to get His wish any way that He could.

“Good. Come. Now.”

He pulled His hand from inside my shorts and stood, moving out into the aisle and started walking up the steps beside our seats. I quickly put down my drink and moved to follow. He didn’t look back to check on if I were behind Him. He knew me well. I would not question Him.

At the top of the landing, He took a right and just past the elevators, He took an immediate left. There was a small niche between the two banks of elevators. It is where I found Him, His denim shorts unzipped, His hand wrapped tightly around His cock, stroking...

“Shorts, down to your ankles,” He ordered, His dark eyes burning with sexual need.

Within moments my shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped. I wiggled them down my hips and legs until they rested around my ankles. If it were possible, His eyes darkened. He moved to the side of the niche.

“Against the wall, facing it, arms clasped behind your back.”

With slow movements, I moved into place. I laid my face against the cool concrete and wrapped my arms behind my back as told. His fingers immediately slid between my thighs, stroking softly the wetness He found there.

“You are always so wet, Mine whore. Always so ready for Me.”

Two of His fingers slid up inside of me and spread, widening the opening.

“Don’t move your arms and don’t make a sound. Understand?”

I nodded.

He bent His legs and slid His cock against my slit. He rubbed the head between my swollen lips and nudged up against my clit causing my body to shudder in bliss. The feel of Him was so intoxicating. He was hot and He was large. He worked my body as though it were made for Him. He left me breathless and He always left me wanting more.

“Like it, do you?” He asked with a wicked chuckle. “That’s right, baby, beg me with that cunt.”

I could feel the wetness between my legs. I could feel the slickness coating His cock. I moaned at the sensations, our passion always so perfectly matched. I moved back and forth against His shaft, feeling the veins and roughness of His flesh slide against the smooth folds of my sex.

“Say it.”

His words were clipped, heated.

“Fuck me, Master.”

“Good girl. Louder.”

He pressed the head of His cock against the opening to my body.

“Fuck me, Master!” My voice rose in pitch, in need. If someone were standing on the other side of the wall, they would have heard me.

“Very good, little one,” He whispered, biting my neck.

His hips shifted and the head of His cock forced itself inside me. My nails dug into the skin of my arms and my body sagged as He pushed up, as He pressed higher and deeper, as He impaled me.

His fingers gripped my hips and held me tight as He pulled out then thrust back in…hard.

“So slick, baby girl. So yummy and hot.”

Far in the distance, as though in another world I could hear the crowds milling around at concessions and merchandise booths. I could feel the vibrations on the wall as the elevators traveled up and down the cables. I could hear the announcers and the advertisements.

I could hear His breathing.

I could feel His heart beating against my back.

His pelvis pressed into my ass and His hips angled forward and up. He thrust fast and He thrust hard. He fucked me as though He were starving for it, as though He hadn’t fucked me all night and all morning, as though He hadn’t fucked me just an hour before.

“I’ll make it up to you, baby. Promise I will,” He panted. “I can’t hold it.”

His body tensed and His cock stretched me wider. He pressed deep inside and His sperm shot inside my womb. He grunted and He groaned. There were going to be marks on my flesh left from His fingers and His sweat dropped in beads against my neck.

For moments He caught His breath in silence. He pulled out of me and readjusted His shorts. He brushed one hand between my thighs and the other He passed through my hair in a gentle, loving gesture.

“Get dressed, Mine. The first pitch is going to be thrown soon and I don’t want to miss it,” He said softly, brushing His hand filled with our mingled juices over my ass.

I smiled. “Yes, Sir.”

I untangled my arms slowly and bent to pull up my shorts. I turned to face Him as I fastened them, watched as He licked His fingers of our taste. I blushed and felt His cum slide out of me and soak the crotch at the sight.

He was unlike any man in my experience; sexy, erotic, and totally at ease with all things sexual. He was a new world for me. His love for me took me over the edge and beyond.

He took my hand and laced our fingers together.

The game was about to start.