Phone Sex with 'Daddy'

Story Info
A steamy phone call with 'Daddy' ends with denial.
785 words
3.98
59.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

]I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I stirred grumpily at the jarring noise, but picked up as soon as I saw who was calling me.

"Good morning princess. Did I wake you up?" His voice rumbled in my ear and I felt my pussy throb a bit, still needy from when he denied it last night.

"Morning, Daddy. You woke me but I don't mind," I giggled as I turned on my side. He chuckled with me, but his voice then turned serious and dominant, a tone that always made my pussy clench for him.

"Is your little cunt still hot for me?" he growled, and I squirmed and gripped my hands tightly.

"Of course," I breathed out. I could almost see the amusement on his face at how easily affected I am by him.

"Mm, I can imagine how delicious you'd look right now. You're naked, aren't you baby? Touch your tender little nipples for me right now." I heard rustling on the other end, like clothing being adjusted... or taken off. I put the phone on speaker and dropped it next to me so I could reach up to both nipples. I gently caress the pink tips as he keeps murmuring to me.

"That feels good, doesn't it? I know how sensitive they are, especially after going to bed dripping last night. Tell me how it feels, princess."

"So good, Daddy," I whine as I start getting a bit rougher with my nipples. Pinching, pulling. Twisting a little. My breath hitches every time my fingers touch the little nubs.

"Let go now, sweetie. Don't be too rough with them, save that for when I can touch you." His voice sounded rougher, more gravelly than his usual silky tone. It felt like it was rubbing against all the right places. Grating against my sensitive spots. My fingers immediately stilled on my breasts, and I felt myself whimper from frustration. I felt my nipples tingle longingly as the stimulation stopped but I didn't dare put them back. He would know.

"Now slowly run your little fingers down your stomach, but stop right before your pussy. You're not allowed to touch it yet. Only I'm allowed to touch there, no matter how much you might want to. But today I'm going to let you, kitten. How much do you want to touch your tight little cunt? Tell me." His voice was like a growl, a force that made my legs spread wide for him.

"I want to touch it so bad it aches, Daddy," I groaned as I grabbed at my thighs so I wouldn't even be tempted to touch my delicate flesh. I squeezed my eyes shut as my attention focused in on my clit; it felt achey and swollen.

"Mm, I like to hear that you're aching for me. I thought about not letting you touch at all until I got home to do it for you. But you know how much I love hearing you moan for me. Brush one finger over your slit, just quickly. How does that feel, baby?"

My eyes roll back as my starved labia get a fraction of the contact they need, and I have to force my hand back away from my pussy again. "Feels so fucking good."

"Don't swear. Do it again. A bit firmer this time. Feel how wet you are for me." His voice was low and intimate, as if he was really here and whispering in my ear.

"Please. Please. Please," I chanted softly as I rubbed over my slit again. "More, Daddy? I want to touch more."

"God, you're so needy, aren't you? I love that. Rub your clit, babygirl. I know we both wish it was my hand instead. Pinch your nipples with your other hand, and you're even allowed to put a couple fingers inside of you."

"Thank you," I whisper as my fingers go to work on my flesh. I can feel I'm already close, despite just having started touching myself.

"Mm, get yourself nice and close baby. Right up to the edge, then tell me." My fingers rub and pump and squeeze even more frantically, until I'm close to orgasm.

"I-I'm gonna come soon, please-"

"STOP. Hands off now, baby. You thought I was going to let you cum? Cute. I love you so much, and I'll be home soon. The only way you're cumming is with my cock inside of you. Go shower and get ready for the day. I can't wait till we can hold eachother again."

"I love you too Daddy," I moan.

I hang up the phone with a goofy smile of my face despite my cunt still eagerly clenching.