Back with Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy comes home after a business trip with special plans!
2.2k words
3.9
15.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All of the characters in this story are over 18 years of age and not related! <3)

Alex: 'Flight is almost over, I'll be home soon. Don't touch yourself, baby.'

Claire tossed down her phone and flopped back onto the bed, wedging her hands underneath her to keep them from wandering anywhere they weren't supposed to be. She lay there for a minute, feeling the excitement at the idea of seeing her Daddy as well as the needy throbbing between her legs. After a little while she rolled over and grabbed her cell again to respond.

Claire: 'See you soon. Don't worry, my hands are staying far away from anything fun.'

She smirked to herself at the loophole she created as she got up and searched for something she could rub herself on. Her usual go-to was a pillow, but she didn't want to make an incriminating wet spot.. She found a couch arm that would work quite well, but before she could mount it her phone buzzed:

Alex: 'I see what you tried to do. Not very sneaky, are you? Your pussy is to get no contact until I'm there with you.'

Claire groaned as the throbbing in her swollen folds increased at his stern order. She'd been denied for the week that Alex had been gone on some boring business trip, and she was starting to feel desperate. Her phone vibrated again.

Alex: 'And just for trying to rebel, take off your clothes and put on your nipple clamps until I get there.'

Claire: 'Yes Daddy. I'm sorry..'

Alex: 'You will be... Just you wait until I come home!'

Claire's pussy ached and clenched as she stripped and put on her clamps. Her nipples were incredibly sensitive, so sensitive she'd had orgasms from them before, so clamps were always intense.

She sat there after they were on, in front of her mirror with her legs spread. She stared at her needy wet cunt as it dripped and throbbed, and she could almost hear her clit begging to be sucked and licked. Her hole was empty and dearly missed having a cock sliding into it. Her eyelids drooped in mindless arousal as her gaze stayed locked onto her unbearably sensitive cunt. She was jolted out of her trance when her phone buzzed again.

Alex: 'Good girl. I know you're all desperate, but don't you worry. I've landed and I'll be there to soothe your needy little pussy in no time at all.'

Claire bit her lip as a bolt of arousal shot through her at the image of Daddy rubbing, licking, sucking, touching, fucking, and oh fuck her hands were wandering over her thighs again. She sat on them this time, keeping them firmly under her thighs.

She kept looking blankly at the mirror into her own glistening folds for what felt like hours before her phone rang. As she picked it up (it had only been half an hour) she felt a flutter in her stomach at the sight of Alex's incoming call.

"Hey."

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" He sounded like he was walking through the airport or maybe to his car. She still felt weird about not being there to greet him but he insisted that the next time he saw her he wanted to be able to ravish her right away without worrying about being in public.

"I'm just... looking in the mirror." She giggled a little about how silly that sounded.

"I bet you've got your knees open and you're staring-" His voice cut off suddenly as if he realized he was in public and shouldn't be talking like that.

"Staring at my pussy? Yeah. I thought it would make it easier not to touch if it got some kind of attention."

"Did it work?"

"No. I thought I was desperate before but now..." She trailed off.

"Finish your sentence. How much needier are you now?" There was less background noise now, so he was probably away from people.

"I'm... oh god, it's so bad. I'm sitting on towels. I... I'm so swollen that wearing panties is... ohhh god," she moaned, her head falling back as she listened to her Daddy's slightly labored breathing on the other end.

"Aww, that bad? I leave for a week and you're already in this state of disarray. It's no wonder why it's so much easier for you to hand your weak, drooling little mind over to me, if this is what happens when you try to think for yourself. I'll probably come back to find wet spots on everything from how much you're leaking." His voice sounded huskier than when she first picked up the call, and that combined with his perfectly aimed words made her involuntarily whimper as her poor ignored pussy twitched in tortured ecstasy.

"Daddy..." She choked on her words as her hips rocked around, trying to get any friction on her pussy.

"Aww, I know. Already past words, huh? Well, that's okay. I'll think for you. Here's what's going to happen. I need to start driving home, so I'm going to hang up the call. You're going to get face up, ass down with your ass facing the door and wait for me. When I arrive you're going to stay like that until I let you up. You got all that? I know your mind is leaking out of your cunt right now but do you have enough left to do this?"

She moaned in a vaguely affirmative way, and she heard his condescending chuckle before he affectionately bid her goodbye and the line went dead.

She dragged herself up on weak legs and went to go wait in front of the door like he said. The drive from the airport was only about 15 minutes, so she wouldn't have to wait super long. Claire got into position and felt almost immediately a drop of her own juices start to drip from her pussy towards the floor. It was an unbearably erotic thought, a string of wetness from her puffy labia dripping onto the floor beneath her.

She felt exposed to the world, even if nobody could see her from the privacy of her entryway. Any moment, Daddy would walk through that door and see her desperate cunt sitting there throbbing for him.

She started running through any and all fantasies she had to pass the time. She thought about being made to orgasm over and over and over until her pussy was visibly red and sore, she thought about being brainwashed into only thinking about her cunt, she thought about everything.

It didn't feel like long before she heard a key turn in the lock. Her heart jumped and her pussy ached with a new gush of wetness as her Daddy opened the door and stepped inside.

There was a moment of torturous silence after he closed the door, where she assumed he was looking at her. She began to get worried someone was actually trying to burglarize them and Daddy wasn't even home yet, but before she could turn around she heard the reassuring sound of his voice.

"Well look at you. What a beautiful sight to come home to. Your little pussy making a puddle on the floor."

She heard him kneel down next to her, and turned her head to take in his beautiful face for a second. Though her pussy was monopolizing most of her brain, she still felt so content and calm now that he was back with her.

He ran his finger through the small pool of wetness she'd dripped onto the floor before grabbing her neck with his hand and pulling her into a heated kiss. She wanted to sob, both from arousal and from sheer relief from being back with her Daddy.

"I've missed you so much," He rumbled into her hair as he scooped her up and headed to the bedroom. "I'm a little bit tempted to spoil you and let you cum right away, but it would be a shame to waste such a good opportunity. I mean, this might be the most desperate you've ever been."

He laid her down on the bed and began to cuff her wrists and ankles until she was tied spread eagle with very little possible movement for her limbs. Then, he went to the closet and got out their box of toys. She felt her heartbeat kick up at the familiar sound of the box opening.

"Ahhh, let's see. What do I want to do today? Oh, here we are." He stepped over near Claire's head with a black silk blindfold, and she got a glimpse of the straining bulge in his pants before he slipped it over her eyes and she gave her sight over to him.

She heard him leave the room for a few minutes, and come back without saying anything about where he had gone. She pulled against the restrains a little as she heard Daddy continue rummaging through the box. It was unbearably erotic in that moment to not know what he was planning for her poor deprived body.

She heard him walk over and place his pickings next to her on the bed before sitting in the space between her spread legs. Her mouth fell open in bliss when his big, warm hands ran up and down her thighs, his thumbs periodically coming terribly close to her slit.

"You really are desperate, huh? I wonder how much I can tease you before you completely lose your head." Claire thought she felt a puff of breath on her pussy lips as he spoke, and she felt her whole cunt twitch at the mere possibility that his mouth was close.

When he spoke again, his voice wasn't close to between her thighs so she knew she had to have been imaging the breath. "I don't think you're quite desperate enough, little girl. I want your pussy to overtake all of your senses."

Electricity ripped through her as she felt the achingly soft bristles of a makeup brush caress the tender surface of her pussy lips. Though the pleasure of the brush was intense, it wasn't anything compared to her need for the brush to nudge over a fraction of an inch to rub over her clit, her labia.

Almost involuntarily, her hips tried to move to the side to get the brush to graze her wanting flesh. But of course, Daddy was too good for her simple tricks and skillfully dodged her clumsy attempts each time.

"We've barely started, have you no self control? Hold still." His words made her eyes roll back from humiliation and overpowering lust. She couldn't fucking take it when he started talking to her like that.

"Mmm, you're dripping wet. I'm glad you put a towel underneath you or your drippy little hole would be ruining our sheets." The brush continued to caress all over the flesh just beside where she wanted it the most.

"Oh please please pleeeease," she whined, spreading her legs a little further as if he didn't know exactly where she wanted him. This torture, this sweet torture, was causing all of her sensitive places to tingle and ache in longing.

"Please what? Please don't touch your clit? No worries sweetheart, I'll be very careful to stay far away from your swollen little clit," he said a fake reassuring tone.

"You know what I want, don't do that clueless thing! Look, why don't I cut you a deal? You touch me and for the whole weekend I'll be anal-only. I-I know you've been thinking about trying that out." She tried to sound as put-together and reasonable as possible.

"Well usually I would tell you that you're too small to be cutting deals with your Daddy, but these are special circumstances. You offered this up so eagerly, it'll make it so much sweeter when you're begging me to touch your pussy but all you get is a nice butt-fucking." He sounded a little out of breath, but it was nothing compared to her shameless panting.

"Please touch me now," she begged, only understanding half of what he said through her lusty haze.

"You're so impatient, it's kinda cute." She heard him set aside the brush, and lifted her hips up to brace for the much-needed contact she was about to receive. Yes! His hand brushed over her clit, played over her labia, and...

...went away? What?? She opened her mouth to protest, but before she could get a word "There there, suck on these and you'll feel better. Don't worry, I'll touch you more before the day is over. You never specified how much you wanted to be touched, so I'll admit, I was tempted to leave you like that. But you've been tortured for a week, love. It's time for some relief, don't you think?" Claire nodded like a bobblehead, then blushed at his chuckle.

"Good, that's what I thought you would say. Now, I know how useless your brain is right now. I've witnessed it firsthand. So I thought of a fun little game we could play. You love games, don't you babygirl?" She nodded again, a little less confidently. Daddy's games were always... devious. He slid the fingers out from her mouth. "What a good girl! Now here, let me get you loose and we can start playing." She blinked as her blindfold was slid off, and watched him remove the rest of her binds. He picked her up from her limp position on the bed with an evil smile and started walking through the house. Damn, it was good to be with Daddy again.