Home Sweet Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not more than 30 minutes passed when the doorbell rang. Jim was surprised to have visitors at such a late hour and looked over at Dana in surprise. "I'll get it," Dana said as she popped to her feet and walked swiftly to the door. Jim heard the door open and then heard muffled talking. From where he sat he couldn't see the front door so he strained to try and hear the conversation but could only make out faint mumbling.

Dana reappeared in the living room and walked over to the stereo system. "Who was at the door?" Jim asked as Dana started inserting a CD into the stereo.

"It's a secret," Dana replied provocatively as she turned away from the stereo and made her way back to the couch next to Jim. Before sitting down she turned off the lamp next to them which left the room only partially lit from a lamp at the back corner of the room. "OK," Dana called out as she hit the play button on the stereo remote.

As the heavy beat began pounding out of their stereo Jim sensed movement by the hall coming from the front door and turned to look. He nearly dropped his drink when the same platinum blonde dancer who had given he and Dana a table dance at the strip club moved into their living room. Tonight she wore a black v-neck top that buttoned up the front, a cherry red mini skirt that barely seemed to cover her ass, and a pair of black platform shoes with very high heels. She strutted into the room moving in time with the music and then began to dance. Jim felt Dana's hand caressing his thigh as he stared at the dancer. He glanced over at Dana and saw that she too was staring intently at the dancer. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and began to massage her shoulder as he turned back to the performance in front of them.

The stripper took her time and slowly danced before them. She often made eye contact with both of them and would hold the eye contact once it was established for a long time. Jim could sense that this was a much more personal dance than what they had witnessed in the club. The stripper hadn't yet removed any of her clothes but she was repeatedly running her hands up and down her body and running them over her tits. As she danced she would also briefly lift her skirt and reveal the briefest of glimpses of her panty covered pussy or her ass.

As she danced Dana had let her own hand slip up Jim's thigh and was now rubbing his crotch as much as she was his thigh. Jim continued caressing and rubbing her shoulder and neck, as he couldn't reach her tit.

The dancer moved directly in front of the couch and looked back and forth from Jim to Dana as she slowly danced and teased them by playing with the bottom of her skirt. She then released her skirt and slowly ran her hands up to the bottom button of her top. She undid just one button and resumed danced and swaying her hips luridly. She looked over to Dana and motioned to Dana with her index finger. Dana responded immediately and moved to the very edge of the couch just in front of the dancer. Jim stared in wild anticipation as the dancer looked back and forth from Dana to her top before Dana slowly began to move her hands upwards. The dancer took Dana's hands in her own and slowly guided them to the button just above the one she had just unsnapped. The dancer removed her hands and began rubbing them up and down Dana's arms as Dana started to unsnap the rest of the buttons on the dancer's top. When Dana had undone the last button she leaned back slightly and watched as the dancer let her top drop easily from her shoulders and onto the floor. Only a sexy, sheer black bra now held her tits.

The dancer stayed close to Dana and resumed her slow, sensual dance as she rubbed her own hands over her stomach and chest. Jim could see Dana's excitement as she stared wantonly at the dancer in front of her. He leaned forward and moved Dana's hair to the side as he started to kiss and softly lick the back of her neck. Dana moaned but kept her eyes on the woman in front of her. Jim too watched the dancer from behind Dana as he continued teasing her neck.

After more teasing the stripper finally unsnapped her bra and let it fall onto the floor with her top. She immediately began caressing her own tits and both Jim and Dana stared hungrily as she massaged her soft tits and teased her own nipples. Jim let his hand move around to Dana's front and he started caressing her tits through her dress. The stripper smiled as Dana groaned in excitement at Jim's touch. Jim massaged her tits and let his fingertips roam over the exposed skin on her chest as the dancer continued her erotic show.

After she had worked her nipples to excited points and nearly driven Jim wild with lust the dancer released her tits and began to slowly dance around to the other side of the coffee table. Jim kept teasing Dana and Dana finally responded to him as the dancer moved away. Dana turned and immediately engaged Jim in a hungry kiss. She drove her tongue deeply inside his mouth and they kissed wildly. Dana parted the kiss and smiled wickedly at him before she turned back to the dancer.

The dancer had apparently paused as they had kissed as she was in the same place she was before Jim turned his attention to Dana. She was watching them and smiled as the couple turned back to her. Jim didn't know if he was only hoping, but he thought he could see a different sort of expression on her face than before. She almost looked a little more excited or maybe just more personally connected now. Whatever it was she quickly resumed her dance and moved back over toward them.

She put one foot on top of the coffee table and began to bump and grind her hips in a simulated fucking motion that made both Jim and Dana moan softly. The dancer smiled at the response and continued moving her hips back and forth. She slowly slipped her hands under her dress and then took her foot off the table and set it back on the floor. In a quicker motion than the rest of her dance she bent at the waist and slipped her thong down her legs before tossing it onto the floor behind her. Reaching behind her she unsnapped her skirt and it fell to the floor at her feet. She now slowly danced naked before them and let her hands roam sensually over her skin.

With the grace of a cat, she slowly climbed on top of the coffee table and pushed the books and other items in her way onto the floor. Jim watched lustily as the dancer lay on her back on the short table in front of them and started writhing sensually. She played with her tits again before she spread her legs wide apart and lifted her hips off the table. She then started moving her hips as if she was being fucked missionary style. Dana groaned and moved her hand back to the bulge in the crotch of Jim's pants. Jim had seen this dancer do the same move at the club but it looked infinitely more wicked and lurid here in the privacy of their own home. The dancer must have sensed the effect she was having as she watched Jim and Dana and continued her simulated fuck. She slipped one hand between her legs and pretended like she was masturbating, but then Jim realized that he couldn't actually see her fingers and hoped excitedly that she was actually playing with her pussy.

Dana suddenly stood up off the couch and looked down at the naked woman before her. Jim thought that Dana was going to drop onto the dancer and fuck her right there, but instead she turned to Jim and said, "Let's go to bed."

Dana extended one hand to Jim and one hand to the dancer as each rose from their previous position. Dana led them to the bedroom and practically attacked Jim when they reached the edge of the bed. They kissed wildly and Dana began almost tearing at the buttons on his dress shirt. She quickly had the shirt yanked off his shoulders and tossed it aside as she attacked the button and zipper holding his pants up. Once she had them undone she quickly pulled his pants and boxers down his legs together. Jim stepped out of his pants and stood naked as Dana tossed his pants aside and stood up straight in front of him. Jim grasped her shoulders and spun her around. He quickly found the tab on the zipper that held her dress in place and smoothly unzipped her dress. As he straightened back up Dana rotated her shoulders and her dress slipped off and fell to the floor. Jim paused for a moment and looked at Dana as she turned around to face him again.

She wore a black strapless bra from which her tits were seemingly trying to escape. She also wore a very revealing pair of black panties and a black garter belt held up her stockings. Jim lustfully stared at her body as Dana smiled and posed playfully for him. It was at that moment that Jim remembered that they weren't alone. As he and Dana had been undressing each other he had forgotten about the naked dancer who had joined them in the bedroom. He looked over now and saw that she was slowly dancing just feet away from them and that she was watching them closely. As he looked at her the dancer smiled at him and dropped her line of sight down to his stiff cock as she slipped her fingers down to her own pussy.

Just at that moment Jim felt Dana's fingers softly wrap around his cock and he snapped his head back to her. She smiled wickedly and softly caressed his cock before she stepped closer to him and kissed him teasingly. She then let go of his cock and pushed him back into a sitting position on the bed.

Jim's mouth opened in surprise as Dana began swaying her own hips to the music and dancing before him. She ran her hands up the sides of her thighs and then up her stomach slowly as she danced and watched Jim. She run her fingers up the sides of her tits and then teasingly played with her hair as Jim watched.

She continued playing with her hair and was holding it up over her head teasingly with both hands when the dancer stepped toward her and put her left arm on Dana's side. The dancer nimbly stepped behind Dana and wrapped her right arm around her and put her hand on Dana's other side. The dancer moved close behind Dana and pressed herself against Dana's back as she began to caress Dana's stomach and sides. Dana moaned and let go of her hair moving her arms behind her to the other woman. The two women began swaying side to side in unison with the dancer's front pressed up against Dana's back. They continued their erotic dance as the dancer continued softly rubbing and touching Dana's exposed skin. She never let her hands pass over Dana's tits or down to her pussy, but her fingers did explore every part of Dana's exposed skin including the tops of her tits and her cleavage.

Jim was going out of his mind with lust as he watched the stripper fondle his wife before him. Dana had her eyes closed and was seemingly lost in the pleasure of the other woman's touch. The dancer's hands slid around behind Dana's back and she expertly unhooked Dana's bra. The bra immediately fell to the floor and Dana's tits and excited nipples were finally exposed to Jim's stare and the dancer's wandering hands. The other woman's hands deftly slipped back around Dana and this time immediately moved to her tits. Jim groaned as she cupped his wife's tits and began to softly caress them. "Ohhh, Carrie," Dana moaned as Carrie continued massaging her soft tits.

Jim desperately wanted to jerk off to relieve the pressure in his cock, but he was frozen watching Carrie's hands explore Dana's tits. Besides, he wanted to make sure he was ready for whatever was going to happen next.

Carrie continued caressing Dana's tits mostly letting her fingers play over the soft flesh and avoiding the hard points of her nipples. Only after she had thoroughly teased Dana and had Dana moaning in excitement did Carrie finally let her fingers focus on Dana's tight nipples. She traced her index fingers around and around the hard points causing Dana to open her eyes in excitement and look down at Jim. Jim stared into her eyes and saw them burning with lust until they closed again when Carrie began to lightly pinch and roll her nipples between her fingers.

Jim thought Dana might cum but before she could Carrie let her hands slide down to Dana's hips where they briefly came to rest. The two women continued their slow side to side dance in time to the relentless beat of the music. After a minute or so Carrie leaned down and moved her hands down Dana's legs to the tops of her stockings. With one hand she easily unclipped the stockings from the garter belt one leg at a time. Carrie made sure that she had established eye contact with Jim before she very slowly stood up and let her hands pass over Dana's body and back up to her tits. Carrie winked at Jim as she started teasing Dana's nipples again and Dana moaned with lust.

Carrie then slipped her hands back down Dana's body and quickly unsnapped and removed her garter belt before hooking her thumbs inside Dana's panties and sliding them down her legs. Carrie stood back up behind Dana and Jim stared in wild lust at the two naked women before him.

"Fuck him," Carrie softly said into Dana's ear.

Dana's eyes popped open and she looked down at Jim again with a look of unbridled lust. She moved to the edge of the bed and simultaneously pushed Jim down on his back and climbed onto the bed straddling his waist. With one hand she expertly guided Jim's cock to her soaking wet pussy and let herself lower onto his hard cock. Jim groaned with pleasure as he felt his cock being enveloped in her warm, tight wetness. Jim's legs dangled off the edge of the bed as Dana sat on the edge of the bed and began to move her hips up and down over him.

Jim and Dana were staring at each other as they started fucking and then Jim let his vision drop to her beautiful tits. He watched them sway and rock gently as they fucked. As he stared at her tits Carrie stepped up close behind Dana and let her hands rest on Dana's shoulders. Jim looked up at Carrie and saw that she had started massaging Dana's shoulders as she intently watched them fuck. Carrie's hands soon moved down Dana's front and Carrie began caressing her tits again as Dana increased her tempo on Jim. It was only due to the exertions of the previous week that Jim was able to control himself as he watched Carrie massage and caress Dana's tits as she fucked him. Dana had moved her arms behind her and now sat straight up over Jim with her hands on Carrie's thighs for support.

The speed of their fuck increased as their excitement grew. Carrie's hands explored Dana's entire front and wandered over her chest and stomach but still spent most of their time on Dana's tits. Dana had closed her eyes and held her head up as she let Carrie explore her. Jim held his hands on Dana's thighs as they fucked and knew that he wouldn't last much longer. Carrie had returned her hands to Dana's tits once again and had started to pay particular attention to Dana's hard nipples. She teased them with the tips of her index fingers until Dana groaned, "Pinch them."

Carrie started lightly pinching and rolling Dana's nipples between the index finger and thumb on each hand. Dana responded lustily and Jim knew that she was getting ready to cum. He tried to wait for her but the vision before him and Dana's growing excitement pushed him too far.

He moaned loudly as he started cumming inside Dana. He bucked his hips up and down off the bed to increase the strength of their fuck as he emptied his load into her. He opened his eyes as he shot the last of his cum into Dana and saw that both Dana and Carrie were watching him intensely. Dana was obviously on the edge of her own orgasm and trying hard to hold back for a few more seconds. Carrie continued pinching and rolling her nipples and suddenly held them in her fingers and pulled on them lightly. Jim watched Dana's hard nipples stretch out as Carrie pulled and then watched Dana's face as she exploded into her orgasm. Dana screamed out and drove herself down hard on Jim and held herself there as her pussy quivered around his cock. Carrie continued teasing her nipples as Dana's orgasm seemed like it might go on forever. Only when Dana began to relax as her orgasm passed did Carrie release her nipples and resume letting her hands roam all over Dana's front.

Dana sat still over Jim and tried to regain herself as Jim let his head fall back on the bed and closed his eyes for a moment. He couldn't believe what had just happened and he lay back and savored the feel of being inside his wife as he felt his cum settling around his cock inside her pussy. Dana's moan caused him to open his eyes again and he was greeting by the sight of Carrie gently sucking on Dana's tits. Carrie had moved to the bed and was sitting beside him with her back to his head. She was leaning over and gently sucking at Dana's tit.

Dana was looking down and watching Carrie as she still sat over Jim with his softening cock still inside her pussy. Carrie licked and kissed all over Dana's soft tit before she brought her mouth to her nipple and teased it with her lips and tongue. Jim watched Carrie move from one tit to the other as she teased Dana's nipples back into hard points. Jim could feel the wetness building again in Dana's pussy.

Dana then pulled Carrie's head away from her tits and raised herself off Jim finally allowing his cock to slip from inside her. Dana pushed Carrie back until she was lying on her back next to Jim and Dana crawled on top of her. Jim moved back slightly so he had a better view and rolled onto his side as he watched Dana bring her mouth to Carrie's. The two women exchanged a soft kiss as their parted lips passed gently over each other's. They kissed softly for a long time before Jim saw Carrie's tongue slip out of her mouth and brush over Dana's upper lip. Dana's tongue immediately came out to meet Carrie's and their tongues began to slowly rub against each other as they continued their soft kiss.

Dana broke their kiss and lowered her head to Carrie's tits before she began swirling her tongue around and around her soft skin. Carrie moaned as Dana explored her tits with her tongue and lips. Jim reached down and began to softly stroke his cock as he watched Dana suck on Carrie's nipples. He could feel Dana's juices coating his cock and it excited him to think that Carrie might soon be tasting his cum from inside Dana's pussy.

Dana lingered over Carrie's tits before sliding further down toward Carrie's pussy. She lowered her mouth to the dancer's pussy as Carrie spread her legs wide and groaned in satisfaction. Jim watched Dana suck at Carrie's pussy for a while as Carrie seemed to be greatly enjoying Dana's attention. "Turn around," Carrie whispered to Dana. Dana pulled herself away from Carrie's pussy just long enough to spin around into the 69 position and straddle Carrie's face. Jim watched Dana lower her head back to Carrie's pussy as Carrie now started sucking Dana's pussy.

Jim moved so that he had a better view of Carrie as she licked and sucked at Dana's pussy. Her hands were massaging Dana's ass as she lavished her tongue around and around Dana's pussy. Jim watched and stroked his own cock as it returned to its hard state. Carrie dipped her tongue inside Dana's pussy and then brought her lips up against Dana so her mouth was covering her pussy. Jim could see the muscles flexing on the sides of Carrie's face and knew that she was fucking Dana with her tongue.

Carrie suddenly pulled her mouth away from Dana's pussy and cried, "Oh yes!" As she pulled her face away from Dana's pussy she turned toward Jim and they made eye contact just as Carrie started to cum. Carrie stared at Jim with her mouth open as she groaned over and over. Jim looked down and could see that Dana still had her head firmly buried between Carrie's legs as Carrie's body shook from her orgasm.

When he looked back to Carrie she had closed her eyes and was lost in her pleasure as her orgasm began to pass. As Dana continued teasing her pussy Carrie finally reopened her eyes and brought her mouth back to Dana's waiting pussy. Carrie circled her tongue around and around the folds of her pussy and seemed to want to take her time teasing Dana. She finally did bring her tongue back to the entrance to Dana's pussy and drove it inside her as Dana let out a long moan.