Home Sweet Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie withdrew her tongue and guided Dana as the women rolled over so Carrie now assumed the top position as she straddled Dana's face. Carrie teased Dana's pussy for a while longer with her tongue and lips as Jim continued to watch and jerk off. Then Carrie turned to Jim and said, "I think she needs your cock."

Carrie then sat up and took one of Dana's legs in each of her hands. She spread Dana's legs open wide and looked expectantly at Jim. Jim quickly moved between Dana's spread legs and began to position his cock at her pussy. He was stopped when Carrie took his wrist in her hand and pulled his hand away from his cock. She guided his hand to Dana's leg and Jim held the leg as Carrie moved her hand down to Jim's cock. She wrapped her fingers around him and began to move the tip of his cock toward Dana's spread pussy. Jim groaned at Carrie's touch and Dana groaned when she felt the tip of Jim's cock brush against her pussy lips.

Once Carrie had him in place Jim thrust his hips forward and drove the length of his cock inside Dana. She moaned softly and resumed licking and sucking at Carrie's pussy as Jim began fucking her. Carrie smoothly slipped her hand up slightly to Dana's pussy and began to tease Dana's clit with her fingertips as Jim continued fucking her.

Jim marveled at the sight before him. He watched Dana's mouth move under Carrie's pussy and then watched Carrie's hand expertly tease and pleasure his wife's clit. He reached his free hand up toward Carrie's tits and began to massage her soft tits as he pumped himself in and out of Dana's pussy. Carrie smiled at him and licked her lips wantonly.

They kept this up for longer than Jim could believe possible. He was wildly excited but could fairly easily control himself given his previous efforts that night and the rest of the week. He drove his cock in and out of Dana rapidly as his hips began loudly slapping against her ass and thighs. Dana was the first to finally give in to the sensation as she started cumming. From under Carrie she nearly yelled, "Oh yes, do me!" Her body then tensed as Jim kept fucking her and Carrie let her fingers play wildly over her clit. She stayed tensed for what seemed like several seconds and then groaned loudly as her body relaxed and started shaking from the orgasm. Her pussy trembled wildly around Jim's cock and he could see the muscles in her stomach twitch and contract as she bucked her hips and flexed her pussy in response to her two lovers. It seemed she might never stop cumming but finally her body settled down and she visibly relaxed into the bed.

Carrie pulled her hand away from Dana's clit and took Dana's leg from Jim's hand. She pulled Dana's legs even wider apart and higher in the arm and looked intensely into Jim's eyes. As they made eye contact Jim could see the lust burning in Carrie's eyes. "Fuck her hard," Carrie ordered, "fuck her 'til you cum."

Jim didn't need any further urging and he began pounding himself into Dana with every ounce of energy he still had. Dana had stopped sucking Carrie's pussy and lay with her head turned to the side. She grunted in response to Jim's thrusts and periodically would moan, "Oh yes," as Jim fucked her wildly. Jim held Dana's hips at first but soon leaned forward and put his hands on the bed on either side of Dana for support. With Carrie holding her legs in this position it gave her pussy a different sort of feeling that he hadn't experienced before. He fucked her as long and as hard as he could and finally felt himself nearing the end. He leaned his head forward slightly as his excitement grew and pressed his face into Carrie's soft tits. She moaned as Jim quickly sucked a nipple into his mouth and held it there as he pumped into Dana.

He opened his mouth and let Carrie's nipple pop out as he felt his own orgasm at hand. He pumped Dana wildly a few last times and then drove as deeply into her as he could as he started to cum. He let out a long, low moan with his face still pressed into Carrie's tits as the sensation of his orgasm fully hit him. He shot his cum deeply inside Dana's pussy and held still as his legs nearly gave out from the release.

When he had finished cumming he just held still as he regained his breath and his composure. Carrie released Dana's legs and he felt Dana's legs wrap around him. He then felt Carrie's hands on the back of his head as she started playing with his hair. A few moments later Carrie began moving and Jim raised up to see Dana pulling Carrie down to the bed. Jim pulled his shrinking cock out of Dana as Dana placed Carrie on her back and rolled herself over onto her stomach. Dana spread Carrie's legs and quickly moved her face to Carrie's pussy.

Jim watched his wife suck at Carrie for a few moments before he moved between Carrie's legs and brought his own face up next to Dana's. Carrie moaned and spread her legs as wide open as she could using her hands to hold them open. Jim joined Dana in teasing Carrie's clit and both of their tongues slipped around and around Carrie's wet pussy. Dana almost immediately located Carrie's clit and began to focus her efforts there as Carrie's sighs and moans of pleasure grew louder and louder. Jim slipped his own tongue lower and soon shoved as much of it inside her pussy as he could. He and Dana adjusted their positions to allow them room to work and soon had worked Carrie into wild moans and cries as Dana teased her clit and Jim fucked her with his tongue.


"Oh God," Carrie called out as she started to cum for the second time that night. Dana moved her mouth directly over her clit and covered most of her pussy with her lips as Jim drove his tongue as far up her pussy as he could. Carrie's orgasm must have been intense as her pussy shook tremendously around Jim's tongue. He could also feel her whole body trembling as her orgasm crested and finally passed. Both he and Dana continued to lick and suck at her pussy for a long, long while after she came. They each let their tongues softly explore the folds and lips of Carrie's pussy as they often brushed together.

It was only after a long while that Jim and Dana finally left Carrie's pussy and crawled up into bed next to their lover. Carrie and Dana exchanged a long, slow kiss as Jim watched in fascination. They kissed for many long minutes before they parted the kiss. "I'd better be going," Carrie said softly, "besides, I'm pretty sure your time is up." Dana and Carrie both giggled and exchanged one more kiss. Carrie then turned to Jim and kissed him softly on the lips before saying, "Thanks. That was fun."

Jim climbed out of bed after the two women and slowly followed them into the other room. Carrie gathered up her clothes and quickly put them back on. She and Dana talked softly about something that Jim couldn't hear. The women exchanged one last kiss before he thought he heard Dana say something about having to do this again. Whatever she said Carrie smiled and agreed and then turned and exited the house into the still night.

Dana turned to Jim and walked over to him. "Surprise," she whispered just as they began a long, soft kiss. Their tongues explored each other's mouths as their hands gently caressed each other. They soon returned to the bedroom and resumed softly kissing and caressing each other for a short while before falling into a deep sleep in each other's arms.