Home Videos Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened after husband viewed the tape.
2.8k words
4.05
130.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I sat, with my pants around my feet, two naked women stroking my cock, and the three of us on the couch.

I had just finished watching an unexpected video of my wife and her best friend, Michele, in a lesbian encounter. What I did not know was that they were watching me masturbate as I watched their sex video.

I was now living my fantasy of being with two naked women who are playing with my cock.

They both were playing with my cock, when Michele stopped, stood up, and without saying a word moves over to the music CD rack on the other side of the room.

"Let's have some music while we play," said Michele.

She browsed the CD racks, pulling out a CD, looking at it, then placing it back into the rack. She finally settles on a CD, pulls the disk out, places it in the CD slot, and turns the player on. It was a fast tune. Her hips started to sway while she remained standing in one spot. Eventually she started moving around the room, dancing to the beat. She was putting on quite a show, moving her arms, dancing naked, as her tits swayed.

Michele noticed that I was watching her and called out to Molly, "Come dance with me and let us put a sexy show on for Rusty."

Molly did not move, so Michele danced up to her, leaned over, grabbed Molly by the arms and pulled her up onto her feet. Michele took each of Molly's hands into her own and started to move Molly's arms as if she were a toy doll.

It did not take long for Molly to get into the music and she started to dance with Michele.

Michele let her hands go and they both continued to dance and move around the room.

From my viewing point, I was in heaven. Here were two very beautiful, naked women dancing in my family room. No gentlemen's club I know was this good.

The women continued to dance and I continued to watch.

The fast song ended and the women's dancing slowed down. The second song was a slow Ballard. Molly stopped dancing and looked a bit confused as to what to do next. Michele took Molly into her arms and started to dance a slow dance with her. At first Molly did not move, but then figured it out and started to dance with Michele. As the music played, Michele moved closer to Molly, moving her arms around her waist, until she had both arms around Molly and her breasts were pressing against Molly's. As the music continued, the women stopped dancing and started to grind against each others body. Michele moved one leg in between Molly's legs while moving her hands slowly up and down Molly's back. One hand came to rest on Molly's ass, the other stopped on her breast. Molly was doing the same to Michele. The women were now trying to get the other excited as a hand pinched a nipple, moved between the legs to stroke a pussy or down the back to slip a finger into the anus.

They started to kiss. The kiss was long and hard. I am sure I saw some tongue being exchanged.

Michele moved her hands up to Molly's shoulders, breaking their embrace, and pushed Molly down.

Molly's head slowly moved down the length of Michele's body. Passing her breasts, down pass her tummy, until it came to Michele's pussy. Michele remained standing and spread her legs. She placed both hands behind Molly's head and glided her face into Michele's pussy. Molly was now licking Michele while Michele held Molly's head firmly in place while she thrust her hips against Molly's lips. Both women were getting into this again as they did in the video. Now I was watching it live.

While I watched, I removed the remaining clothing that I had on. I sat back, naked on the couch, with cock in hand, stroking, watching, and taking in the live action.

Molly pushed away from Michele. The look on Michele's face showed her disappointment. Molly turned towards me and said, "It is time that you help us out."

Molly got up and walked over to where I was sitting. She took my hand and pulled me off the couch. With the other hand she grabbed a pillow. She pulled me over walked to where Michele was still standing and told me to lie down on my back on the carpet. She gave me the pillow and told me to place it under my head.

I laid down flat on my back and moved the pillow under my head. As I looked up, Molly was standing over my head and started to lower herself on to me. Her pussy was coming into view and suddenly it was positioned just over my mouth.

"Time to give me a little oral, baby," Molly said.

And with that command, I shot my tongue up to lick her pubic hairs. She moaned and pushed down.

Molly dropped down onto her knees with both legs surrounding my head. She lowered her pussy even further to my mouth and started to grind against my tongue and my lips. She placed her hands down on the carpet and focused on moving her cunt against my mouth.

I could see her breast and her head. Her eyes were closed. Her breasts swayed with the movement of her hips. She moaned and started to grind against my mouth even harder.

I suddenly felt a hand around my erect cock. I could see Molly's hands above my head. I assumed the new hand to belong to Michele. She was running her hand firmly up and down my cock and then stopped. I could feel something very wet sliding over my cock. Now and then I could feel some teeth bite gently down on my cock. I let my hand run down to my cock and found a head of hair moving up and down.

Molly was enjoying my attention on her cunt while I was enjoying the attention that my cock was receiving from Michele.

The movement around my cock stopped. I felt Michele move. I could feel her sitting on top of my cock. It was not long before I felt another wetness sliding over my cock. It was warm, tight, and wet and I assumed that Michele sliding my cock into her pussy. I could feel her move up and down over my cock.

I then saw another set of hands start to move over Molly's body. Her hands moved over Molly's ribs, then along the length of her body, finally stopping at her breasts, to pinch each nipple.

I moved my hands up around Molly's ass and started to tickle her anus. She was enjoying the two sets of hands on her body and my mouth against her cunt. Her grinding against my mouth became even more intense. The sounds she was making were getting louder.

All of a sudden I could feel Molly press down on my mouth with all her weight. She clearly wanted to get as much pressure on her clit as possible. She let out a loud cry, tightened her legs around my head, and jerked, stopped, jerked again, and then sat on my mouth, shaking, moaning. She was having an orgasm and it was a good one!

Molly stopped moving and sat still. As she sat, I darted my tongue out against her clit. When my tongue found its mark, she moaned and jumped again. I would let her sit for awhile and then hit her clit again. She let out another cry of enjoyment, jerked and quivered again. She did not try to get off me. She liked what I was doing.

Michele was still moving up and down on my cock, so I was getting a lot of attention while I continued giving Molly attention. I could still see Michele's hands moving over Molly's body, concentrating on her tits. Michele appeared to enjoy playing with Molly's erect nipples.

Molly finally rolled off my head and lay down on the carpet.

Michele, seeing that Molly moved, slid up towards my head. I could feel the attention to my cock slipping away as my cock slipped out of Michele. She slid up and positioned her cunt on my waiting mouth. She was going to get what Molly had just gotten.

Michele did not bend over me. As I looked up I could see her breasts heaving from her body and her nipples getting larger.

I moved my one hand behind her, over her ass and towards her anus. As I found that hole, I moved my finger over and pressed lightly against it. She reacted well, so I moved my finger deeper into her anus and she reacted even more. My other hand moved up towards her breast. I pinched her nipple and started to lightly twist it.

Michele moved her hands down under my head. She placed them under my head and then pulled my head into her pussy. As I played with her ass and nipple, she grinded against my mount, pulling my head against her clit. My head was firmly against her cunt. I could see her clearly but I could not hear very much because her legs were wrapped around my ears.

At times I found it hard to breath, but I was not going to do anything to disrupt her enjoyment. I was enjoying the taste of her cunt.

Michele's grinding increased, then slowed down a bit, picked up movement and grinded again. I could feel her excitement climb and then calm down, to climb again. It felt like she was doing this on purpose to enjoy the act as long as she could.

My mouth was getting tired, especially my tongue.

All at once she pulled my head tightly against her cunt, let out a loud cry and sat on my face quivering, shaking, breathing hard, and moaning.

I played with Michele's breasts and ass as she had her orgasm. She was enjoying herself.

Finally Michele rolled off my head and lay out on the carpet. Naked. Exhausted. And satisfied. It was my turn now to enjoy these women.

As I sat up I was met with another surprise. Standing in the door way was my naked wife and Michele's naked husband Pete. Pete's hands were all over Molly. She was moving to his touch. They were both smiling. Their eyes were on Michele and me.

"I called Pete earlier. I told him that he better get over here if he wanted to fulfill his fantasy of ten years of getting into Molly's pants," Michele said with a devilish smile.

"I greeted him at the door naked," said Molly. "He did not seem to mind and was out of his clothes before we got back to this room. We both got to see Michele cum while sitting on your head."

Pete said, "Since you got to enjoy my wife it is time I take a little of yours."

With that Pete moved Molly into the room and over to the couch. He forced her down on her knees and moved his erect cock to her face. It did not take long for Molly to wrap her lips around his thick cock and start sliding it up and down his shaft with her mouth. Pete was standing, moving slightly as Molly was giving him a good blowjob. I was watching a long cock disappear in my wife's mouth.

This went on for a while. I remained sitting on the floor. Watching. Michele had moved over to me, grabbed my cock and was stroking me as we both watched.

Pete opened his eyes, looked up and smiled. He looked down at Molly. Removed his cock from her mouth. Moved her over to the couch, placing her arms on the cushions while she remained on her knees, and positioned her ass away from the couch. Pete moved her legs apart and ran his hand down between her legs. She moaned as he ran his hand over her ass and down to her pussy.

Pete got down behind Molly on his knees and moved up to her ass. He ran his hand over her back and down under to grab a dangling breast. His erect cock was moving over to her exposed ass. He pressed his cock up against her cunt and pushed. He slid into her. As he came out, you could see the wetness around his cock from Molly's pussy. She pushed back.

I wanted some of this as well, so I stood up, pulled Michele up and moved over to the couch. I placed Michele in the same position, along side of Molly. Moved behind her and found her to be equally wet, sliding my cock freely into her pussy.

We were close enough to each other that I could touch Molly and Molly could touch Michele. Our hands moved over each other, while Pete and I fuck the other's wife.

While I was enjoying fucking Michele, she looked back at me and said, "Would you fuck my ass?"

I had only done that once with Molly. She enjoyed it, but it also was somewhat painful for Molly. So I was not sure what to expect if I tried this with Michele. I was very excited and this was an opportunity that I was not going to pass up.

I pulled out of Michele's pussy, positioned my cock against her anus. I could see her anus start to open and I was amassed at the sight. I moved towards her as she pushed back against my cock. I was shocked to see how easily I could enter her ass. It was tight and felt wonderful.

I now was fucking Michele's ass while Pete was fucking my wife. The movement was exciting. The naked women were exciting to see. And the sounds from all of us only made the excitement that much more. Pete and I were on our way to our orgasms.

It almost felt like a race to see who would come first. Our movements became faster while we were thrusting in and out of the women. Pete was the first to come. It looked like he was trying to push Molly into the couch he was moving so fast. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of Molly, into his hand, and squirted all over Molly's back. She continued to move while he threw his head back, moaned, and let it all fly. The sight of my wife with another man made it all that more exciting and I felt myself starting to cum. I did not come out of Michele's ass, but remained inside her as I came. She was looking back at me with a smile of approval, for she knew I was cuming and she played a large part in making that happen. I came hard. I came long.

Pete and I moved over to the couch, on the floor and sat down, leaning against the couch. The women moved over to our cocks and started to suck on them, cleaning them up. It felt great and yet my cock was too sensitive. Finally the women stopped sucking, moved over beside us and sat down.

No one said a word for the longest of time.

I finally spoke up, "That was great! I only wish it was caught on tape."

Both women giggled.

"What?" I said.

Molly then pointed towards the door.

As I followed her point and looked into the hallway I could see in the distance a little blinking red light. As my eyes adjusted, I could make out the tripod and camera.

"We set up the camera while you were watching our video," said Michele.

I could only smile and say, "That was great. Give me a little rest and we can do this again?"

Pete said, "Yes, but I am going to take my next fuck at home."

With that he stood up, pulled Molly to her feet, still naked, and moved towards the door.

"You and Michele have a great evening, while I enjoy Molly. We'll join you for breakfast tomorrow," he and Molly moved out of the room.

I sat there in silence as I watched them leave. I watched Pete take the camera/tripod, walk out of view, and finally heard the front door open and close. If Pete was taking Molly to his home they were both walking outside naked.

Michele moved over to me and into my arms. She pressed her breasts up against my chest, gave me a nice kiss, "okay, lover, time for round two."

I kissed her back and said to myself, "Well, if Pete is going to enjoy my wife I am certainly going to enjoy his wife."

With that my cock began to rise again.