All Comments on 'Home Videos Ch. 02'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ten on a scale of five

You guys are fantastic. You outdid yourselves. Thanks a lot for parts 1 & 2. So hot you melt the tape and singe the paper. Let's have more!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Story Line

Your story line; We don't know much about Michele but Molly has known her and Peter for at least ten years. After ten years Molly finally does a video of herself for her husband only, her friend comes over and Molly doesn't really want to touch her. Then she greets Peter at the door nude and leaves to spend the night alone with him at his house. All this seems to happen within 12 hours time... NOT LIKELY!!!!!!

Chuck.....

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Hot Story Really Heats Up

Bringing the other husband and the hidden vid cam took this series to a hotter level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Barf

Forget the positive comments...they come from a very, VERY small minority of sick bastards with no redeeming qualities, common sense, good judgement, or anything else of note. If your thing is dishing out shit to shiteaters then have fun, but I'll hope for better things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not great, not bad

not poorly written but poor on content. I'd enjoy the fuck but divorce the slut of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

wha t aload off crap they set him up and he fall into it with his eyes open she want too fuck the freind now it can only go down from because shes gonna cheat on him she alredy cheat with the wife that was cheating

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Extremely well done.

Have the negative commenters not read Lit.'s definition of "Loving Wives" stories? The tags sucked - the author obviously did not list any so the Lit. folks (or their computer) entered these things on which I will never search to find this story again.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Really seriously bad story in both content and presentation.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, got my blood flowing. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous