Homecoming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,827 Followers

I reached over her, found her clit, and began rubbing it gently, building speed as I felt her orgasm approaching. With my cock still buried in her cunt, I made Lynn cum again. We lay together, relaxing, catching our breath. I reached up, and gently caressed her stomach, moved to her tits, and lovingly, caressed her. We rested, joined together. My cock continued deflating, but at the moment, was still as deep as he could be in her pussy. We spooned, pulled together by desire, locked together with lust.

"Rich, that was by far the best fuck I have ever had in my life" she sighed. "It is the biggest cock I have ever had!"

"I was just thinking the same thing" I retorted, nuzzling her backside, kissing her shoulders, pulling her close. "Rest for now" I told her.

"Can't" she replied. "We have been at this for nearly two hours. I need to get back home to fix dinner for the family" she continued.

"We will need to talk" I told her. "And soon".

"I know, but not now. I need to shower quickly" Lynn stated. "Care to join me"?

"I'm there for you" I said. We showered, caressing each other as we soaped our bodies. We laughed, played, and promised we would get together again.

Lynn kissed me lightly, squeezed my hand, and strutted over to the door. Within minutes, she was gone.

Unbeknown to me, the girls had returned earlier than expected, found Lynn and I in the kitchen, and made a beeline for the bedroom. They were watching from the sitting area of the bedroom just beyond the end of the bed, past a half wall. Their view was from the end of the bed, and looked directly into my ass when I was eating Lynn, and Lynn's pussy. When I drilled Lynn, they were able to see my cock pull out of her, and plunge back in, watching my balls slap her ass.

"That was hot" exclaimed Sara. "You were a fucking horse, a sex machine for her" she continued. "I loved hearing her grunt and scream. I know what she was feeling! I am so fucking horny now! I need to cum" Sara stated. With that, she turned to Kim, and planted a deep, passionate kiss on her lips, pulled her down to my bed, and started humping her. Kim responded appropriately.

"Daddy" Kim said, "you are the best. Come here and join us".

What is a father to do? I crawled up between their legs, leaned down, and started licking Sara's ass. I pushed two fingers into Kim's cunt.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,827 Followers
12