Homecoming Party - Ending 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did they give you their names?"

"That was the only way they could participate. Plus, I needed a lot more cash than I would make that night. I thought I could blackmail most of them into paying me more after the fact."

"You are a piece of scum," I said.

"Yeah. But just think, I made you a cuckold that is now the talk of the town," he said smiling at me.

I pulled my sidearm and put the barrel in his mouth. His eyes got wide with fear.

"Now, how's that working out for you, scumbag," I growled.

"Kevin," Mark said softly. "I can't cover this up if you shoot the asshole."

"Yes, I know. Would you like to leave, sir?"

"No, I wouldn't. Please holster you weapon, Kevin."

I took a deep breath holding it for a few seconds. Letting it out slowly, I put my weapon back in its holster. Nick began to laugh.

"I would have killed you. And give me half a chance I will," Nick said still laughing.

Suddenly, there was a gun in his lap. He grimaced in pain looking down.

"Now's your chance asshole," Mark said menacingly.

Nick slowly raised his hands looking into my eyes. I was taunting him with the smirk on my face.

"Go for it big man," I said.

"It's probably not loaded," he replied.

Laughing Mark reached in and picked it up. He then pulled the slide back showing chicken shit there was a round in the chamber. Mark then dropped the magazine out to show that is was full. Mark just looked at him.

"You are all talk you chicken shit asshole who will be going to jail for a very long time. I hope you like being some inmates bitch," said Mark laughing.

"I won't be going to jail! You guys never read me my rights."

I looked at Mark, he looked at me, and we both laughed loudly. Then we looked at Nick, still laughing.

"He must have been out cold or maybe just not able to hear me read him his rights," Mark said. "You heard me read them to him, didn't you Kevin?"

"I did. I also read them to him right after he broke into my home. Or maybe he was in too much pain to hear me after I kicked him in the balls."

"Okay, okay, I get it. You're both going to railroad me..."

"No, you did that yourself scumbag," I said softly. "Why isn't ever your fault?"

"Nothing is ever my fault."

"Everything that happens to you is your fault. Mark, should I call for transport or do you want to do the honors?"

"I'll make the call. Why don't you go check on Michelle?"

"I..."

"Go! That's an order lieutenant," Mark said.

I just collapsed back on the couch.

"Or maybe you should rest a bit first and I'll give you a ride after this asshole has been transported."

I just waved my hand at him then close my eyes. I was out like a light.

Michelle ~~~~~

I woke up in pain again. I whimpered. I found the call button and pressed. I opened my eyes and there stood Kevin. My heart leapt into my throat. I could hear the heart monitor start to beep faster. A nurse was then by my side.

"Still in pain?" she asked.

I just nodded, still looking at Kevin.

"You have been out a long time. I'm surprised you didn't wake sooner. I'll be right back," the nurse said almost fleeing the room.

"How are you felling, Michelle?" Kevin asked.

I closed my eyes. I shook my head. I suddenly couldn't talk to the one person in the entire world I loved the most. I felt his lips on my forehead. I whimpered. I sighed. I started to cry. I felt him turn. He then wiped my tears away with a tissue.

"I love you," I croaked.

"I know but you have to stop being so stubborn," replied Kevin.

"Can you ever forgive me?"

"Possibly, we will have to see. We need to have a long, long talk when you get home."

I nodded. The nurse was back with the pain meds. I was soon floating on a cloud as my eyes close. I felt Kevin's lips on mine and my heart sang with joy as I went to sleep.

Kevin ~~~~~

Nick plead no contest, they sentenced him to ten years for every guy that raped Michelle. He just sat there glaring at the judge. He would be in jail for the rest of his life and then some. Everybody we had a name for, who we could track down, were also charged with rape. Most plead out receiving a 5-year sentence. Especially after, they saw the security video from the bar. None of them, not even Nick had thought about that evidence.

A week after the rape, Michelle was released from the hospital. She bore witness to each and every guy that had raped her. She only had to testify at two of the trails. The rest just gave up. There were some of them that got away. We do have a face for everyone who was there that night and I have made it my mission to find them. Mark has given me a tremendous amount of leeway in my current duties. Besides, it beats sitting behind a desk all day.

It's now been almost a year since the fateful night. Michelle has been in therapy since leaving the hospital, as have I. We are talking about things that happened before we were married and while we were married. I'm over her stubbornness of that night. I have forgiven her, not for having sex with others, but for being so... so... so stupid. Which she really isn't. I have almost forgiven myself for leaving her that night. Although I sometimes wake in the middle of the night and cry myself, back to sleep. I was also stupid that night. Really, really stupid.

My therapist tells me I should stop kicking myself in the ass. It's in the past and we should be looking to the future. Maybe she is right. But I still kick myself, in my mind, for being that stupid. I let my wife get raped. I wonder to myself, how could she still love me?

# # # #

Author's Note: This was very hard to finish as it could have gone either way. It could have gone the way I wrote it or where Michelle was willing to pull the train. As I usually like happy endings, I went this way, although the ending isn't all that happy, Kevin and Michelle are still together. I'm sure you will let me know which you would prefer.


12