Homecoming Party - Ending 2

Story Info
Same story different ending, I have a third one coming soon.
2.6k words
3.98
38.7k
40
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: Okay, there is no sex in this story. Sorry, it's just a little flash story that I woke up with rattling around in my brain. There is no cheating, no BTB, etc. Just a couple who loves each other and finds out new things about each other. Enjoy.

Homecoming Party - Ending 2

I was finally coming home from a month-long trip to Alaska. I was really looking forward to seeing my wife of five years. Michelle and I, Kevin, met in college. In our junior year, we started dating. In our senior year, we decided to become exclusive. We took our vows six months after we graduated and as far as I know have remained exclusive. Michelle was the love of my life. She was about 5'6" weighing in at about 130 lbs of lean woman. Her shape was perfect and her face was a dream. At least she was to me.

As I got out of the limo in front of our house, I got a text from Michelle. What she texted surprised me. She wanted me to come to one of the local watering holes we sometimes went too. Going inside I dragged my luggage into the laundry room and went to the bedroom to change into jeans and a t-shirt. I drove over to the tavern. I had to park a block away the streets were crowded. A friend of ours owned this particular place. Actually, Rich lived two doors down from us. He and his wife, Amber, owned and ran the place. The crowd really surprised me, as I almost had to force my way inside. It was definitely over capacity tonight.

When I finally got through the crowd at the bar, waiting on their drinks, I found my wife at the far end of the room. There it was much less crowded. She came running to me and hugged me tightly. We kissed passionately as we stood thing among strangers. After we broke our kiss, she pulled over to a corner and she told me what was going on. It seemed she was through me a coming home party. Looking around, I looked at her confused.

"Who are these people?" I asked.

"Hell, if I know. I just invited our friends from the neighborhood," she replied looking around. "Get yourself a drink, I'll be right over there with Josh and Karen."

Nodding I went to the end of the bar where there wasn't a crowd. Spotting me, Amber, hurried down and drew me a beer. I thanked her, turning to look for Michelle. I was almost knocked down by a guy with a camera and his buddy with a microphone. I backed away.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Are you Kevin Miller?" the guy with mic asked me.

"Yes. Get the fuck out of my way," I said squinting as the lights on the camera came on.

"Why are all these men here tonight?"

"I don't know, you tell me," I growled.

I looked at him as if he was nuts. Then I looked over his shoulder at my wife.

"Give," I growled at him.

"Hey, it's all over social media. A guy named Dalton451 arranged for all these men to be here tonight. Your wife is supposed to pull a train and we were hired by Dalton451 to video it. In fact, your wife is talking to him now."

Looking back at Michelle I saw her talking to my looser of a brother Nick. The guy had been shacking up with us since he lost his job three months ago.

"What's going on at the bar?" I asked pointing at the crowd.

"That's where you register for the train and pay your twenty dollars."

"What? Get that thing out of my face!" I yelled shoving the camera way and walking over to Michelle and Nick.

Michelle saw me coming and smiled. I suddenly had a thought that she didn't know what the fuck was going on. Nick was swindling everyone here hoping he could make his getaway before Michelle or I found out what he was planning. Or was she just that good of an actor? I stopped, turned and went to the guy collecting the money. I pushed in front of a guy who was about to pay him. I looked down at the asshole that was helping Nick pull off this scam. He was protecting a cigar box, which I assumed had the money in it.

"Do you know who I am?" I yelled at him.

He nodded his head.

"Give me the box!" I demanded.

He actually shook his head. I grabbed his throat, squeezing hard. He released the box.

"Leave if you know what's good for you. Got it?"

He nodded. I turned to the crowd.

"The train is closed. No more entrants will be allowed. You all can leave unless you want to be in deep, deep, trouble along with Dalton451."

"Who the fuck are you?" one guy asked.

"I'm the woman's husband. Now get the fuck out of here." I pulled up my shirt displaying my shield.

They all turned as one and left. Nick just happened to look over at me as I turned to go toward him. His eyes opened wide. I don't think he knew I would be here tonight. He started to back away as I hurried toward him. Michelle reached out and grabbed his shirt. I was there just before he tried to escape from her.

"What the fuck is going on?" I yelled at Nick and Michelle.

Nick just looked scared to death. Michelle looked confused.

"What?" Michelle asked.

"Do you know what he was going to have you do tonight?" I growled grabbing Nick by the throat.

"What, honey?" Michelle asked gasping.

"He was going to have all these guys rape you tonight. All these guys are here to pull a train on you. And my dearly beloved brother organized the entire thing, right down to the film crew to film it," I said.

Michelle's eyes got wide and filled with anger as she glared at Nick. Once again, Nick tried to getaway. I shoved the cigar box into Michelle's hands and pulled Nick to face away from me. I cuffed him and pushed him to his knees.

"What are you doing?" she asked looking at the cigar box.

"He was charging all these guys twenty bucks a piece to be able to fuck you tonight. And he didn't know I would be here. He was hoping to get away before the party started and you were rapped to death."

"What?" screamed Michelle opening the box.

Tens and twenties filled to overflowing. She snapped the box shut and kicked Nick in the balls.

"Asshole!" she shouted. "What do we do with this?"

She held the box up. I took it back from her and went to the bar. I pounded on the bar with my open hand until everyone was looking at me. I then climbed up on the bar. Looking at Amber and her husband, I saw fear in their eyes and wondered if they were in on the train thing. Shaking my head I turned to the crowd.

"If any of you are here to participate in the event you were told that would occur by Dalton451, I'm here to let you know it's not happening. Now if you would like to object to that, go stand by the door. If you want your twenty bucks back, step up to the bar."

I glared at all of them. My shield was in clear view as was my sidearm. They all started to queue up to the bar. I jumped down behind the bar and looked the first guy in the eyes. I unfolded the list of names that were on top of the money.

"Name?" I shouted.

"What?"

"Name? If it's not on the list, you don't get anything. Now, name?"

The guy in front of me turned and walked away. Half the guys in the line did the same. The rest told me their name and I handed them a twenty and told them to leave. A half an hour later there was no more money and a handful of idiots by the door. I threw the cigar box over my shoulder as I headed to the door. They looked at me expectantly.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked.

"You said to wait over here for the train..."

"No, I didn't. I said there is going to be no train and if you objected to that, to stand by the door."

"Okay, we object..."

"Do you see who I am," I asked pointing down at my shield.

"So?"

"Leave before I arrest you," I said.

"On what charge?" the dumbass asked.

"Loitering, being a public nuisance, being dumb as a stump... shall I continue?"

The rest of the guys turned and left in a hurry. The stupid one, stood there, debating what to do. Shaking my head I grabbed his elbow and directed him toward the door. Once he was outside, he turned and left. I looked over at Michelle. My dumbass brother was now lying on the floor. I walked over to them. Michelle looked at me anger in her eyes.

"What are you going to do with him?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

Reaching down, I pulled his wallet out of his back pocket. When I opened it I was surprised to find not only the credit card I had given him for emergencies only but one of Michelle's along with her debit card. Looking farther, I found several other credit cards that didn't belong to him. I also found a bunch of cash that there was only one way he could have gotten. I would have to check Michelle's bank account later but I would bet it was shy what he had in his wallet.

"Well, brother, it looks like you're going to jail," I said pulling him to his feet.

"Bullshit! On what charge?" I knew he was no good but he was also stupid.

"Let's see, you have credit cards that don't belong to you including Michelle's."

"What?" Michelle yelled.

"He also has your debit card and a bunch of cash."

"You fucking asshole," shouted Michelle digging in her purse.

When she pulled her phone out, she started to swipe frantically.

"You cocks sucker, you withdrew over $2,000 from my account!"

Dumbass just hung his head, we got him. Two cops walked in, looked around and headed toward us. When they saw my shield they stopped and turned toward the door.

"Freeze," I shouted. "Get your asses over here patrolmen."

"What?" the sergeant said.

"That's what Lieutenant, patrolman," I replied.

"Shit," they both said.

"So, you must be friends with this asshole? Names, shield numbers. Now!"

They both talked at the same time.

"Write them down," I said calmly. "Then go sit at the bar and keep your traps shut."

I took my cell out and dialed 911, told them who I was and I needed the two patrolmen's supervisor at my location along with an Intelligence Unit. Pushing my brother back to his knees, I sat in a chair. The rest of the night was spelling out what was supposed to happen to my wife. What my brother had done and who he had stolen from. The two uniforms were questioned and told to report to the watch commander's office immediately. I would learn their fate later. My brother was taken away to be booked and put in a cell.

It was two in the morning before Michelle and I got home. We talked for a long time that morning. I found some things about my wife I had no idea about. She confessed that she had told my brother things she had never told me.

"I don't know why I told him those things. I remember how I felt that night. I remember everything about that night. He would ask a question and for some reason, the answer would come pouring forth from my mouth. I had no filter, I just blurted things I wouldn't have told even you. It was in my past and all happened before I even met you. I'm so ashamed."

"So, you have pulled a train in the past?" I asked stupidly.

"I'm so ashamed of that... yes, I did. I wasn't sober at the time, yet I knew what I was doing. If you ask me why, the only thing I can say is, it was the first time I was away from home and out from under the control of my parents. I guess I went a little wild. Or in that case a lot wild. Can you forgive me..."

"Nothing to forgive, it was before we met. None of my business."

"Can you forgive me for telling asshole?"

"Yes. I suspect he drugged you with some kind of truth serum."

"That's probably how he got my PIN. Although I don't remember him asking that question."

"You will probably remember more and more now that you know what he did. The mind is a funny thing. It can keep you from remembering things that at the time traumatized you, yet after the fact and many years still won't let you see what you want to."

Michelle lowered her head.

"Remember my motorcycle accident?" I asked softly.

"Yes."

"I still don't remember what happened. I remember pulling away when the light turned green. I remember waking up to a circle of faces looking down at me. What happened between those two events, is gone forever. I only have what people tell me about that day, even though I experienced it all. My mind doesn't want me to know. No matter what I have tried, it won't let it out. I have even had hypnosis done. Nothing."

"Oh," Michelle said softly. "Do you really want to remember?"

"I guess not," I replied smiling at her.

"I love you, you know that?"

"I do. I love you too. Now, I think we should get some sleep."

"Yes. I'm exhausted."

The next few days were busy. Nick was arraigned and held without bond. I testified that he was a flight risk. He scowled at me. I shrugged my shoulders. All the people he had stolen credit cards from were notified and their cards returned to them. They all were pressing charges. At my urging, Michelle pressed charges too. Nick would be in jail for quite some time. His friends, the sergeant, and patrolman were suspended without pay for three weeks. The sergeant was reduced in rank back to patrolman.

Michelle started to talk about her first two years in college. I didn't ask, she just started one night as we lay in bed. She cried, she yelled, she begged my forgiveness. I suggested she see a therapist. She agreed. She still talked to me. She said it helped her more to expose herself to me than some stranger. And she said she wanted me to know about what she and done in the past. I listened as I held her close. Nothing she has done in the past will affect us as a couple. I have no feelings about what she did. It is meaningless to the way I feel about her. The only thing that would change that feeling is if she started telling me about men she was with while we were married. If there were any, that is.

# # # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers