Homecoming Party

Story Info
A husband finds some things about his wife he never knew.
3.1k words
3.88
97.3k
67
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: Okay, there is no sex in this story. Sorry, it's just a little flash story that I woke up with rattling around in my brain. There is no cheating, no BTB, etc. Just a couple who loves each other and finds out new things about each other. Enjoy.

Homecoming Party

I was finally coming home from a month-long business trip in Alaska. I was really looking forward to seeing my wife of five years. Michelle and I, Kevin, met in college. In our junior year, we started dating. In our senior year, we decided to become exclusive. We took our vows six months after we graduated and as far as I know have remained exclusive. Michelle was the love of my life. She was about 5'6" weighing in at about 130 lbs of lean woman. Her shape was perfect and her face was a dream. At least she was to me.

As I got out of the limo in front of our house, I got a text from Michelle. What she texted surprised me. She wanted me to come to one of the local watering holes we sometimes went too. Going inside I dragged my luggage into the laundry room and went to the bedroom to change into jeans and a t-shirt. I drove over to the tavern. I had to park a block away the streets were crowded. A friend of ours owned this particular place. Actually, Rich lived two doors down from us. He and his wife, Amber, owned and ran the place. The crowd really surprised me, as I almost had to force my way inside. It was definitely over capacity tonight.

When I finally got through the crowd at the bar, waiting on their drinks, I found my wife at the far end of the room. There it was much less crowded. She came running to me and hugged me tightly. We kissed passionately as we stood thing among strangers. After we broke our kiss, she pulled over to a corner and she told me what was going on. It seemed she was through me a coming home party. Looking around, I looked at her confused.

"Who are these people?" I asked.

"Hell, if I know. I just invited our friends from the neighborhood," she replied looking around. "Get yourself a drink, I'll be right over there with Josh and Karen."

Nodding I went to the end of the bar where there wasn't a crowd. Spotting me, Amber, hurried down and drew me a beer. I thanked her, turning to look for Michelle. I was almost knocked down by a guy with a camera and his buddy with a microphone. I backed away.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Are you Kevin Miller?" the guy with mic asked me.

"Yes. Get the fuck out of my way," I said squinting as the lights on the camera came on.

"So, what to think of what is going to happen here tonight?" he asked.

"What is going on here tonight?" I asked in reply.

"You mean she hasn't told you?"

"Who hasn't told me what?"

"Uh, maybe you should ask your wife," he said.

"Ask her what?"

"Sorry," the guy with the mic said backing away. I just scowled at him.

Looking around I saw a young man who had just walked away from whatever was happening at the front of the tavern. Going over, I smiled at him.

"So, what the hell is going on here tonight?" I asked.

"Oh, you must be one of the regulars. Well, it seems that some dudes wife is going to teach him a lesson for being gone so much."

"Yeah, what's she gonna do?"

"Well, all these guys who have paid over there," he said turning to point at the head of the bar, "get to be part of the train this wife is going to pull."

"Really? Who the hell organized this? The wife?"

"No, not the wife. Some dude named Dalton451. Wait," the guy said looking around. "Over there, by all the guys all signed up," he said pointing.

I looked over there. To say the least I was shocked as I saw my brother standing there talking with everyone. Looking around I spotted my wife. She was still with Josh and Karen looking as if she didn't have a care in the world. Turning back to the guy.

"Thanks, I might just register. Then again, maybe I'll just watch," I replied walking toward my wife.

"Hi, honey," she said as I walked up.

"We have to go," I said.

"Why?"

"Because if you don't come with me right now..."

"What is the matter, honey?"

She saw I was not only angry but also completely bewildered. Nodding she looked at me.

"Okay, okay, something has upset you. What is it?"

"We have to go, now?"

"Okay, okay, let me get my purse," she said turning toward the bar.

I looked over at my brother. Nodding I went over to him. He was surprised to see me.

"That credit card I gave you for emergencies, I need it back, now," I said sternly.

"Why?" he asked smugly.

"Either give it to me or I take from you," I said.

He could see the anger in my eyes. He took his wallet out of his back pocket and opened it. I was shocked to see a lot of cash and one of Michelle's credit cards. I snatched his wallet from his hand.

"Hey!" he shouted.

I grabbed him by the throat and pushed. He sprawled on the floor. I took his license out of his wallet and tossed it to him. I put his wallet in my pocket.

"I hope you have enough over there to pay for everything tonight."

"You can't take that money, it's mine."

"Bullshit you have been using Michelle's debit card to pull money from her account. That's called theft."

"What?" Michelle yelled.

"Never mind, we're leaving."

"I have to pay Amber for our drinks tonight..."

"No, you don't. We're leaving. Numbnuts can pay for everything if he lives."

"What are you talking about?"

"When we get home. Does he have your car keys too?" I asked.

"Yes."

I put out my hand. Nick just looked at me with murder in his eyes as he dug in his pocket and gave me her keys.

"You better run asshole. You better run really fast when they find out it's not happening tonight," I said.

I grabbed Michelle's hand and pulled her toward the door. Guys started to complain when they saw she was leaving. Some were even blocking the door. I pulled my sidearm out and just stood there.

"Are you looking to die?" I asked.

Some numbnuts stepped forward.

"You can't shoot all of us," he said.

I knew it was the beer talking so I just cold-cocked him. He dropped like a sack of wet cement. The rest of them parted like the Red Sea. When we were outside, Michelle spoke up.

"What's going on, dear?"

"When we get home. Where is your car?"

"Over there, across the street."

I led her to her car gave her the keys and went around to get in the passenger seat.

"Where's your car?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter. Drive, home," I said.

We rode home in silence. Michelle pulled in the garage and closed the door. She got out. I was right behind her as we went into the house. Once inside she turned to me, looking at my face and into my eyes.

"Did you know what was going to happen tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, our friends were going to welcome you home with me."

"What were all those other people doing there?"

"I haven't the faintest idea."

"Let's sit on the couch."

I took a deep breath, held it, then let it out slowly. Maybe she didn't know what my slimeball brother was planning. I really hated that piece of shit but he was my brother. I shouted. No words, just noise. Michelle ducked, shivering with fear as I stopped. Now maybe I would get some truth out of her.

"How long have you been fucking my brother?"

Not only did her eyes get big with surprise, but also her face filled with what I thought was guilt. She started to sputter, then stopped. She dropped her head, looking at the floor. Taking a deep breath, she looked me in the eyes.

"I have never cheated on you, with anyone!" she said loudly and with conviction.

"Then why was there guilt all over your face?"

Again, the guilt. But this time she didn't look away.

"Your scum of a brother made a pass at me. Nothing happened. I shut him down and told him I was going to tell you. He made me promise not to tell you. I'm sorry, I should have told you."

"When?"

"Two weeks after you let him move in," she said.

"How many more times did he make passes at you?"

"Damn! About five or six, more times. I never... I never even kissed him. He tried to kiss me, but I kicked him in the balls. He went to hit me. I just said your name and he backed away going back to his room."

"You should have told me, Michelle," I yelled.

"I know, I know, I'm so sorry," she replied. "Now what was that all about at the bar?"

"Well, let's see, have you ever pulled a train?" I asked. Might as well get that out of the way.

Her mouth opened and her hand came up to cover her mouth.

"So, you have?"

She just looked at me, sadness in her eyes.

"Well?" I asked. Tears were now tumbling down her cheeks.

"It was in my second year of college before we had met. I was at a frat party. I was drunk. Really drunk. I didn't know what was happening. Soon I was naked, swaying to the music that was playing. Then I was on the floor and some guy was fucking me. Then another, then another, and another. I don't know how many there were or how long it went on. I woke up in my dorm room, naked under the covers covered in cum. I don't even know how I got there. Why do you ask?"

"Why didn't you ever tell me about this?"

"I don't know. It was something I wasn't proud of," she replied.

"Did you tell Nick?"

Her eyes opened wide again.

"That son of a bitch!" she shouted. "Is that what was going on?"

"Yeah, he was planning your second train and charging the men for a chance at you."

"That motherfucking asshole. He is going to die..."

There was a loud banging at the front door. I looked at Michelle. She shrugged. I went to the door and looked out the peephole. It was Nick and the guy that was helping him collect the cash at the door. I made sure my shield was visible and my sidearm was in my hand. I opened the door and backed up rapidly. They both came charging in stopping dead in their track when they saw my weapon pointed at them.

"Now that's called breaking and entering," I said softly.

"No it's not, you opened the door," yelled Nick.

"Unless I invite you in, it's breaking and entering."

"No, it's not."

I pointed at my shield.

"I have the badge, I make the rules." He shut up.

"I need my things."

"They will be out on the front lawn tomorrow morning."

"I'm here now."

"I don't give a fuck where you are asswipe. Now leave, or I will shoot you. That goes for you too dickhead," I said to the idiot who was with him.

Nick went to go around me. He stood up on his tiptoes as Michelle kicked him in the balls. The other guy made a rush for me, but I just hit him in the face with my handgun. He went down hard. Grabbing Nick's collar, I dragged him outside. I did the same with the other asshole. Looking down at Nick, I put the muzzle to his forehead.

"Come back before tomorrow afternoon and I will shoot you, clear asshole?"

He nodded still holding his balls. Michelle was right beside me.

"You ever say anything to me or my friends, I will make sure you can never get hard again you sorry piece of shit. So, you thought you were going to have me pull a train at the bar? You are a sick motherfucker, aren't you?"

Michelle just stood there looking down at him.

"I asked you a question asshole," she shouted kicking him in the balls again.

I pulled his wallet out of my pocket. I went through every card in there. He had stolen a lot of credit and debit cards from our friends. I then pulled out the cash he had been siphoning out of Michelle's bank account and shoved it in my pocket. I handed the credit cards to Michelle and dropped his wallet on his face.

"There's your wallet back dickhead. Show up here ever again after tomorrow and I will arrest you and put you so far under the jail they will never find you. Got it, dickhead?"

He nodded still holding his balls and crying. Michelle and I went back inside the house. I stood in the window, watching the two assholes as they crawled to a car at the curb. Once inside they drove away. A half an hour later, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Kevin, it's Amber, there are a whole lot of angry people here," she said.

"Call the police, I had nothing to do with what's going on there. Whoever shows up, tell them it was a scam my brother was running. They will understand and clear the place out for you."

"There is still a little matter of a bar tab, you're wife started?"

"I'll be by tomorrow to straighten out that," I said.

"That's fine, what about the other tab your brother started?"

"I am not my brother's keeper. Go after him. File charges against him, I don't care. I'm no longer related to him."

"Okay, see you tomorrow around noon?"

"Sure. No problem. Later, Amber," I acknowledged.

"Later Kevin," said Amber with a sigh.

"What?" asked Michelle.

"It would seem, Nick 'the asshole' has a pretty big bar tab. And now has a pretty big group of angry men looking for him and his buddy."

"Oh god. What are we going to do?" she asked.

"Nothing. It's not our problem it's his. I'm no longer going to pull his dead ass out of trouble anymore," I said.

"But, he's your brother?"

"Doesn't matter anymore and why are you defending him?"

"I'm not... it's just he's family."

"He quit being family when he planned to have you pull a train in the bar."

"I know, deep down, I know."

"Would you have gone through with it if I hadn't been there?" I asked, might as well clear the air.

"God no! No! Why would you ask that?"

"He seemed to think he could get you too. Have you done drugs with him?"

"No, no, no, god no. Fucking hell, no," she shouted.

"Okay, relax baby," I replied.

A look came over her face, then she shuddered as if she was having an orgasm, then she started the dry heaves.

"You just had an orgasm thinking about pulling a train!" I shouted.

"No, I was trying not to throw up," she said still dry heaving.

"We are going to have to start talking about things a lot more," I said.

"I think so too. But I promise you, I have never, nor will I ever, cheat on you. And you better never cheat on me," Michelle said forcefully.

"Oh don't worry about me, you are more than enough woman for me, dear heart. Now, why would you tell Nick about your escapades in college and not me? "

"I don't know. I remember talking with him about them, yet for the life of me, I can't remember why I did. I'm so very sorry about that. I love you so much and if you want me to share with you, what I did before we met, I will be happy to do that. But you will have to do the same with me."

"Sure, but from what I can tell, you had a lot more experience, with a lot more partners then I."

"I guess I was. In my senior year of high school and college before I met you, I went pretty wild. My parents divorced the summer before my senior year of high school. My mother had to work two jobs to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. Grandma and Grandpa helped a lot but we were still struggling... but you know all about this. It was my newfound freedom that got me into trouble and I was soon experimenting with sex. I found that it made me feel so good that I just had to have it all the time. As that wasn't practical, I settled for Friday and Saturday nights. Then in college, I found even more freedom and realized I could have sex every night if I really wanted too.

"The only thing I was afraid of was getting pregnant, so I was on the pill from my senior year in high school until we met and got married. I have been waiting for you to ask me to go off the pill so we could start a family."

She looked at me. I saw love and lust in her eyes. I smiled at her, leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"We'll talk about that another day. I think it's time for bed," I said.

Michelle smiled at me, her eyes still twinkling with love and lust. She stood, pulling on my hand. I looked at her.

"Go, go on up, while I make sure everything is locked up."

"Okay, don't take too long. I'm really looking forward to my train of one," she said giggling.

I just shook my head as I checked doors and windows. I turned off the lights and set the alarm. Realizing that Nick knew the code. I changed it, then reset it. I would have to remember to tell Michelle. Then I headed to the bedroom to pull a train of one on my loving wife.

~~~ The End ~~~

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers