All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 05'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Damn !!!!! This chapter was so good it was scary

Dude, you have a scary mind.

I think this was the best chapter yet. It blew me away to think that their mortal world isn't real, but something they create.

Frank still seems to be weak, compared to others in his family. Perhaps he is just confused as to what he really wants in his near future.

They still have all of the trouble in the homelands with Silas. With Frank being king, he'll need to deal with that without the help of Iva.

Thanks for the mind blowing chapter

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Hey, DigDaddy. Thanks for the kind words. They are very much appreciated. :)

JD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good chapter

this trial of succession made so much more sense then bri's did.

this time as a reader i could appreciate the subtext, now that i understood the how sexual predation and alliances and ambitions translate to the royal court

but i understand why the reader had to be in the dark the first time.

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Poor Natalie,

I feel bad for her. To lose someone so close to you hurts like hell,it's like a piece of you has ripped from yourself,like there's a gapping hole inside of your heart. Poor Natalie!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

It appears Frank is growing a spine. However, I still can not talk to his mother about his and her feelings for Dom and the fact that Frank is an also run, from the mother's prespective.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

It appears Frank is growing a spine. However, I still can not talk to his mother about his and her feelings for Dom and the fact that Frank is an also run, from the mother's prespective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES