All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 03 Ch. 01'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

The people have been waiting, and are not disappointed. Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, w-e-l-l-c-o-m-e back!

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks. Good to be back. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now we know

So many of us, I'm sure, had wondered after such a long time if your story had stopped telling itself to you. Glad to see your return. I like this start. You seem to have mastered melding actual emotion with fantastic elements of body and power. I wasn't sure I would still like Frank but I'm happy to say I still do.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you still like Frank. He's not quite the same as when we last saw him.

For what it's worth, the story never stopped telling itself to me. I just found it much harder to make time to work on it once the fall semester started back up (I'm a college professor in real life). There will, unfortunately, be another long break between the last chapter of Part Three and the next installment in the series. But there is plenty more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Continuation...

What a great story this whole plot line has been! More surprises: Grandma wants Frank dead and Wendy likes girls. I'm still anxious to see Frank and Mom hook up and pump out some babies. (Is there one hid away somewhere?) Please post the next chapter as soon as possible. The wait was onerous but worth it. AnHoa Rifleman

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Hey, Rifleman. Glad you liked it.

There should be one new chapter a day from now to the end. And we'll definitely see more of Ellen, don't worry. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry......

This story has become long, boring and predictable.... Frank goes into exile again, Frank comes back and has to fight off more challengers within the family, Frank meets his Sons, Frank does this.... It's all about how Frank becomes omnipotent and a being of Godlike superpowers, Patriarch of the realms and lives happily ever after with his Mother......

Deny it.......

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
An exciting chapter

I wish there would have been a recap at the beginning of this new part, it's been a while since I've read the previous parts, and it took me a while to remember what had happened in the past.

The ending really did leave a lot to wonder about.

What is going to happen to Sean, Mel and Wendy?

I hope to see the next chapter soon, I've became really involved with this good story.

Thanks for the chapter

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Hey, Digdaddy. Thanks as always for the comments. I probably should have included a brief recap. Sorry about that.

Anon. I'm sorry you feel that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
608 Followers
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES