All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 05 Ch. 05'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hell Roaring Story!

JD:

This story just gets better and better! The characters have become flesh and blood people, the plot veers off into plausable but unexpected directions, and the heavy erotic overtones and overt sexual situations energize the entire thing. I'm glad to see King Phil wind up on the ash heap and Patty safe, and I'm glad it was never a foregone conclusion. You are a front-rank writer and this is a phenominal novel. AnHoa Rifleman

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Rifleman. You are too kind. :)

JD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hooray to the fall of Phil! And I am interested to see what will happen Zoey and her children now that they've decided to leave summer. I am starting to note some similarities to these characters and some of the characters of Autumn family, but I will wait to see what direction you take with them. This is an amazing story so far. I should start leaving a signature at the end of my comments as Rifleman does so you can tell which are mine.

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments, anon. Glad you are enjoying the series.

I see your point about the characters being similar. I'm trying to avoid that, but I guess my mind keeps drawing from the same material. I'll keep that in mind going forward.

Yes, it would be nice to have something to call you by. :)

Best,

JD

LA213LA213almost 12 years ago
Homelands Pt. 05 Ch. 06

I'm glad to see you're working on the error on that Chapter , and I left a comment on there but I guess it's already gone either way.

P.S. Everyone who is truly a fan of this masterpiece don't get disappointed and wait for the error to be fix for Pt.05 Ch.06.

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your patience and understanding, LA. I was hoping the Lit team could just swap out the text with what I originally submitted, but no such luck. The correct version of Chapter Six has been resubmitted though. I think it should be up in a few days.

JD

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Chapter Six of Part Five is finally up. Hope you all find it to be a suitable end to Part Five.

Incidentally, Part Six should be out in September. It will conclude (for the time being) Summer's part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so why are we afriad of kings again?

i know this isn't as fair criticism but we've seen several big bad scary people fall to various novices. i mean whats the point of being king if the new scooby gang in town can kill you? i know hank was a pseudo heavy hitter maybe nina too. i understand the need for a villain who can be vanquished but does it have to be a monarch it cheapens the enormity of the task. frodo didn't kill every naz-ghoul he came across when he wanted to ditch that ring.

also why is everybody glad phil was killed? he never even took the kids. from his perspective a bunch of new people showed up chopped of one of his kids arms then attacked him in his throne room, just saying not like he ate his own parents.

lastly i became somewhat immune to most of the sex scenes (incest overload) but i have to say that last zoey overpowering nick scene was well done

also good job having characters face the emotional weight of their actions nick screwed up and it cost him he new it, i kinda feel eric's brashness should have come with a price too but thats just me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
610 Followers
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES