Homeless & Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica walks into her bedroom and closes her door.

"Morning sweetheart." Jessica says.

Damon, a handsome black man. He's twenty-four years of age, short black hair and blue eyes. He's very fit, lovely firm chest. He's five foot eleven and weighs the average weight for someone his size. He sits up. Jessica undresses herself and climbs into bed. They snuggle up close, Jessica kisses him on the lips.

"I'm sorry I'm late. It's been a very strange night" Jessica says.

Damon kisses her back and turns around, Jessica climbs up on top of him.

"May I ask what happened?" Damon asks politely.

"I met someone, she's staying here for the night. She's asleep in the living room."

"Who is she?" Damon asks.

"Her name is Selena, she's...homeless.

"Homeless? Is she dangerous?" Damon asks with mild shock.

"Of course not." Jessica says reassuringly.

Jessica explains to him everything that happened to her that night. How she met Selena, how she found her and tracked her down. Everything about the puzzles and Anna. They talk for a good hour.

"So, what do you plan to do with her?" Damon asks.

"Help her...somehow, anyway I can." Jessica says "She might not want help or even need it." Damon says.

"She might not want help, but she does need it." Jessica says.

After a while, Jessica falls asleep and wakes up a few hours later. She puts on a gown. Damon has already left for work. She walks into the kitchen and sees Selena eating a bowl of cereal. She has already eaten two boxes of cookies, a few apples, oranges and bananas. Jessica sits down with her and talks to her for hours and thus starts the beginning of their relationship...

As the weeks and months go past, Jessica and Selena become very good friends. Selena feels very much at home and comfortable with Jessica. Jessica paid for her legalitities, her medical checkups and was pleased to find out that Selena is very healthy, besides the fact that she's malnourished. Something, which they have worked to correct. Jessica kept her promise to Anna and brought Selena back to meet her. Jessica and Anna discovered that Selena couldn't read and have worked together to teach her. As the weeks turned into months, Selena trusted Jessica more and more. She has learnt how to read and write and with Damon's help, she's learnt how to use a computer. Selena has reached a level of trust and comfort with Jessica that after seven months, she showed her the contents of her backpack. Inside was her collection of old stamps that she had found in rubbish bins. Old pictures of her mom and dad before they died. Eventually, eight months have gone by and Jessica feels like she's reached the crossroads. Her feelings for Selena have developed into affection and love and Selena feels the same way...

To Be Continued...

12