Homelust Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay officer. I will cooperate."

I took the handcuffs off. She would be doing things soon and the handcuffs would only get in the way.

"That's good. The first thing I want you to do is apologize for kicking me and trying to escape."

"But officer you touched........"

"Shut the fuck up! You just said you would do what I asked and already you're giving me lip! Fuck it. You can rot in a prison cell for all I care!"

"Please! Please! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry."

"That's better. Now go stand in front of the sofa over there"

She walked over to the sofa.

"Now I want you to take off your dress and don't you dare say no. You get no more chances. Just do what I tell you. Do it nice and slow."

She stood there for a moment or two as she realized where this was going.

I took my shirt and belt off and dropped my pants but my eyes never left hers. I put the belt in the locker and locked it. My uniform was on the table with her things. I sat myself down in the folding chair with nothing more than a t shirt and boxer shorts on.

"I'm waiting."

She took her left hand and brought it up to her right shoulder. She slowly pulled the dress away from her body until it was below her shoulder on the upper part of her arm. She then did the same with the other side. Then she took her hands and grabbed the dress by the waist and began to tug the dress down. She was doing it nice and slow just as I asked. Slowly. Slowly. After a few moments the dress was below her tits. And just as I thought, they were lovely. Not very big but a nice firm set and shape. Her nipples were exposed from the cold air blowing in the room. My cock was growing and I found myself giving it a rub. If she noticed this I couldn't tell. I wasn't looking at her eyes I was focused on her body.

She kept pulling the dress down and soon it was below her waist and then below her knees. She was standing there with a pretty red thong on and nothing else. I was practically salivating now. I told her to turn around. I wanted a good look at her ass. She turned around and her ass was perfect. Not a spot or blemish on it. I was tempted to go take a bite. "You can turn around now."

She turned and faced me.

"I want you to rub your tits and stick the nipples in your mouth. When you are doing it, I want you to look at me rubbing my cock. And let me remind you about our agreement. Okay?"

She nodded her head and did as told. My cock was again throbbing. It felt twice the size that it normally was. She rubbed her tits and stuck each of her nipples in her mouth. All the while staring at my member. After a few minutes I told her to sit on the couch so that her ass was just barely on it and I told her to spread her legs. I got off the chair, picked up the switchblade and vibrator and knelt before her. Her pussy was right there before me. Her thong did a poor job of covering it up. I flicked the blade open and cut her thong off. Then I placed the knife on the floor, slightly under the couch.

"Play with you pussy. I want it nice and wet before I go in".

She took her right hand and started to rub her snatch. She used just the tips of her fingers at first then she put her index finger in. She started working on herself pretty good.

"Put another finger in." She did as told.

"Fuck those fingers!" She slid the fingers in and out.

I watched for a while then I grabbed her hand and pulled it out and then licked her fingers clean.

Then I took the vibrator, turned it on and glided it over her pussy lips. I gently inserted it into her now sopping wet pussy. I fucked her softly at first and then harder. She had her eyes closed and her back was starting to arch. I thought she might cum so I pulled the vibrator out. I brought it up to her mouth and told her to clean it off. She opened up and gave it a lick or two before I pushed it further in her mouth. I made her suck off her pussy juices and then took it out.

"Sonah, you're doing real good here. You are cooperating very well. You are doing what I've asked. I'm feeling that the judge might not be too harsh after all. I'll have nice things to say about you."

She looked at me not with disgust but with lust.

Then I stood up, pulled my boxer shorts down. Sonah knew what she had to do. She climbed off the couch onto her knees.

"Sonah I want you to look me in the eyes when you are blowing me."

She nodded and proceeded to lick the very tip of my cock. The precum stuck to her tongue and lips as she moved her mouth to and from my dick. Soon she took a little more of it into her mouth. She licked my shaft like she was eating a delicious ice cream cone and all the while never taking her eyes off mine. Now I had my hands on the back of her head. I didn't know if she was giving me a blow job anymore or if I was fucking the shit out of her mouth. I was pounding my cock in and out of her. I could feel the tip hitting the back of her throat. I was so involved I almost didn't hear her gagging. When I did hear her, I didn't care I just wanted to blow my load.

Then it happened. My body tensed up and wave after wave of spunk came shooting out of my cock and into Sonah's mouth. It felt incredible. My whole body seemed to spasm.

Sonah looked as if she were going to spit it out.

"Sonah, you are to swallow every last drop. I don't want to have to make you clean up that mess later".

She swallowed. I put my cock back in her mouth.

"Make sure it's nice and clean."

When I pulled it back out she had a little of my jizz driping from the corner of her mouth. I made her clean it with her finger and lick that off too.

"Wow! Sonah that was amazing. You just gave me the best blow job I ever had. How did my cum taste?"

She wouldn't answer me. I asked again. She still didn't answer.

"Sonah, you better answer my question, if you know what is good for you."

"How did my cum taste?" I asked again.

"It was the best I ever tasted officer."

"Oh, that's real sweet of you to say Sonah. Thanks."

I told her to stand up and lie on the table. Again she did as told. I positioned her so that her legs were hanging off the table. I turned the chair around and sat down. I moved myself and the chair closer to that sweet pussy. I draped her legs up and over my shoulders and now I was face to face with her snatch. I put my tongue on the lips of her pussy and started licking. As is my style, at first gently and softly and then more aggressively as it went on. She was starting to enjoy it as her pussy got wetter and wetter. She was pushing herself into me. I kept eating her pussy. My tongue going deeper and deeper into her cunt. She was breathing heavy now. She had her hands on the back of my head pushing me further and further in. She was fucking my face now! Then it happened. She screamed out loud and climaxed. A river of pussy juice flowed onto my tongue. My face full of her sticky juices.

I stood up and looked at her. She was ashamed. Her body betrayed her. I picked up a pair of her panties off the table and wiped my face.

"Sonah, did you enjoy that? Did you like the way I ate your pussy." She knew better than not to answer.

"Yes officer, I enjoyed it very much."

"Sonah, you are doing much better than I could have ever imagined. I really feel that you are sorry about what happened and I think the judge would agree. We are almost finished here. Just a couple more things to do and I'll write up a glowing report on how cooperative you were."

She looked relieved that it was almost over and a bit hopeful too. She was believing that maybe she would get out of all this with a slap on the wrist.

She was still on the table. I sat on the couch. My dick was still hard as a rock.

"Sonah, come on over here and sit on my cock."

She got right up. She could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

She walked over turned around, took my cock in her hands and glided it into her still sloppy wet pussy. Her cunt felt warm and tight as it slid down my pole. I put my hands around her waist and started pumping. She felt so good. It felt like her cunt and my cock were meant for each other. It was a perfect fit. I kept fucking her. She was bouncing up and down ever so slightly as my hands began to explore her chest. I was tweaking her nipples and rubbing her tits.

Soon I wanted to change positions, so I ordered her to climb off my dick. I told her to get back on the table. She lied on the table. I stood over her. I grabbed her legs and put them on my shouldesr and shoved my cock back into her tight hole. I was a man posessed. I pumped her twat furiously with my throbbing meat. Then I told her to wrap her legs around my waist. All her inhibitions and shame were gone. She was moaning loudly now. Even though the room was cool both our bodies were now glistening with sweat.

I kept on pumping. I would bring us both to the verge of climax and then back off. This was too good to let go of now. I pulled out of her. I ordered her to stand up, turn around and place her hands on the table. As she now always did, she followed my order. She stood, turned around, leaned over, placed her hands on the table and pushed that lovely ass of her's out there. I was now behind her. I put my messy, sloppy wet cock back inside her. I grabbed her around the waist and continued my pumping. I felt like a savage animal. I was grunting and groaning. The sweat was flying of my forehead. She was moaning and crying out in ecstasy.

I continued banging her box. Harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Fuck my cunt harder! Is that the best you got? Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed.

We were almost at the point of no return. I could feel that I was almost ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum!" I yelled.

Just then she climaxed. She screamed loudly and let it all go.

"Here I come!"

She quickly turned around, got down on her knees.

"Cum on my face. I want to taste you again"

My cock exploded and streams of my hot love juice shot out. One gob after another hit her on her face. Her nose, mouth and cheeks were covered with my sticky sperm. It even splashed onto her forehead. She took my cock and put it back into her mouth and licked and sucked it clean. As I looked down at her I could see more of my jizz dripping off her chin and onto her tits. She finished sucking me off and scraped off the rest of my spunk with her fingers and then licked her fingers clean.

For the first time all day, I was speechless.

"Officer, have I been a good girl. Will you do as you said you would?"

"Yes Sonah, of course I will. In fact you can go. I will drop all the charges."

"But there is one thing you need to do officer."

"Sonah. Did you hear what I said? You're free. No arrest No court. No judge. Nothing. You can leave whenever you want."

"Officer. You forgot to fuck my ass".

She bent over once again. She had the vibrator in her hand and rubbed it against her asshole.

"Sonah, I couldn't do that to you. I have taken advantage of you in every possible way. You have had enough. Besides I don't know if I could even do it."

She turned turned around and in her other hand had the switchblade. She flicked it open and held it to my throat.

"You will fuck me in my ass. Say you will and I won't slit your throat"

What does a poor guy do when threatened like that.

"Okay Sonah. I'll fuck your ass."

She threw the knife across the room and dropped to her knees once again. She started sucking my dick again.

"I want you to be nice and hard and all lubed up"

It didn't take long.

"I think you're ready."

She assumed the position. Her ass up, hands on the table and legs spread apart. I took my cock in my hand and guided the tip to her asshole. I pushed it in slowly. She arched her back and pushed her ass towards my dick. She let out a low groan as more of my meat went into her shit canal. Her ass was super tight. There was a strange sense of pleasure and pain. I kept pushing it in. Soon I could push it in no further.

"Fuck my ass." She whispered

I took hold of her and began to fuck her ass. It wasn't easy at first but as my cock leaked some precum and she loosened up a little, it became easier. We picked up the pace. I pumped her harder and harder. She was rolling her head from side to side and not making much noise. Every time I thrust into her, she backed her ass onto my cock. We were going faster and faster.

"Fuck my dirty hole! Harder! Harder!"

I was pumping my dick in and out of her furiously. She screamed again as she came. She almost collapsed but I made sure she stayed where she was.

"Oh!" I yelled. "I'm cumming."

My cock spit out hot spunk for the third time in an hour. It filled her rectum and leaked out of her tight hole.

I was spent. I sat down in the chair.and didn't notice her coming towards me with the handcuffs and the knife. She held the knife in front of me.

"I should kill you for what you did to me. You humiliated me, degraded me and took advantage of me. If I killed you, no judge would put me in jail. Put your hands behind your back."

I did as ordered. She handcuffed me to the chair. She went back to the table and found her clothes and got dressed. She picked up my uniform and packed it into her bags along with the rst of her stuff. She opened the locker and took my belt. She walked to the door and unlocked it and took one last look at me.

There I was. Naked. Except for a t shirt and handcuffed to a chair.

She smiled slightly and shook her head.

"Goodbye officer."

And then she was gone.

12