All Comments on 'Homesick For Mom Ch. 02'

by sirliketolickalot

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Good chapter

Thanks for continuing the story, it was good to read.

One can only think; that once the two of them became settled in L.A. that it would be a sure chance that Sue would become pregnant, and their family would continue to grow over the next few years.

That's what I would think had happened, and Eric became a proud father of several children that he and his mother produced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is that how YOU would act?

I am not sure, but I don't think that if I had a chance to go back in time and have 'a go' at dear old mum that I would have taken the choices that were taken by this lad. The olfactory cues paint a picture, but not the one I want to imagine. The 'action' is mostly foreplay, the province of immature lovers. Overall, I was 'unmoved.' Sorry.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
great story

thank you sirliketolickalot, nice writing 5/5

slimvslimvover 13 years ago
A marriage made in heaven!

Thankyou Sir!

That was a glorious story indeed! A boy, his mom, and her cigarettes. It doesn't get any better than that.

-slimv

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a great story!

Congratulations on an excellent follow-up to the first chapter!

And, please ignore that comment by Mr. "Anonymous"! If he truly considers foreplay to be "...the province of immature lovers...", then he is obviously either the husband or boyfriend of a most unsatisfied woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agree with slimv!

Loved it! I have a strong smoke fetish and that kept me reading. Well done 'Licker!!!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Loved the second chapter even more than the first

What can I say? You hit this one out of the park. Well-defined characters, great sex and a lovely plot. Ending up in Ft. Lauderdale was a lovely touch as well. Thanks for giving Eric and Susan a happy chapter.

I'd really like to see how things turn out for them down the road.

Anyhow, splendid work and keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
romance rules

absolute enjoument, please write more

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Much, much better than chapter 1. The sex was very descriptive and extensive and the spelling spot on! It's amazing what a difference a good editor can make.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago
great!

A true 5 plus star story. The sex was hot. The length of the story was perfect. The spelling and grammar was spot on. Hope you continue with the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
INCEST IS GREAT!

Finally a mother - son story I can relate to. I didn't marry my mother but we did have four children together. This is one of the best written stories I have read in this web site. Keep up the good work.75D5

saturswingsaturswingalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

You're a hell of a writer and chose a smoking hot theme

A big thanks for this.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

Very hot as the story line continues. I sure hope his wife / Mom now gets even more cum crazy and teaches him how to increase his cum output and give it to her every day !! Cannot wait for more. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Throbbing!

"...the clutching and throbbing as the walls of her vagina alternately clamped and loosened around his cock." That's the way it happens. But, he is so intensely aroused and amazed by what he is doing he can't last long the first few times.

Personally, I think there was way to much emphasis on smoking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a tremendous story!...and very well written: save for the smoking thing...it could be cut out completely.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a29 days ago

As one wh has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, in life, as in fiction, real love always finds a way. Love has no boundaries. Only bumans create artifical barriers, even if not supported by modern medicine nor science.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous