Homeward Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," the man answered. "I was told the back of the plane was open and there would be a seat for me. I was bumped off the last flight and I want to be as far away from everyone as possible so I can get some sleep."

"Sure," she answered with a smile. "Sit anywhere you like." Samantha stepped out of the aisle and let him pass. She looked for a ring, but was unable to see one. "How is he single," she said to herself with a smile. This was one opportunity she was going to take advantage of. Samantha stepped back out into the aisle to check on her new passenger.

"Oh! Excuse me!" a voice said from behind her.

Samantha jumped as another late passenger bumped into her. "Oh, no, excuse me, I'm sorry. I didn't see you," she said as she stepped out of the woman's way. Samantha's heart sank as she watched the woman sit down with her dream man. She turned and headed for the front, her dreams dashed. She was only part way up the aisle when the call light lit up. "Damn, it," she muttered. "We aren't even in the air yet," she said to herself. Samantha turned to see who was bothering her already. It was the back row. "Great," she thought. "At least this will give me a chance to survey the situation better." She put on a smile and headed to the back of the plane.

"Is there anything I can get you?" the stewardess asked.

"It's a bit chilly. Would I be able to get a blanket? " the woman asked.

"Sure thing," she said with a smile as she turned to retrieve a blanket from the overhead compartment across the aisle. As she stretched to reach the blanket, her short skirt rode up slightly exposing the tops of her stockings and the clasps of the garter belt, which held them up.

"Anything for you sir?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder.

"No, thank you. I'm fine." The man's face flushed and he quickly looked forward. Samantha flushed too realizing she had been giving him a bit of a show. She quickly straightened her skirt, flashed a smile and headed back up the aisle.

Samantha took her seat, fully embarrassed by what had just happened. "Oh well," she thought. "At least I got his attention," she said with a smile.

The plane took off and the cabin lights dimmed. It wasn't long before the passengers were asleep. Samantha took a walk back the aisle pretending to check on passengers. She was really just surveying the situation and seeing how many were asleep. To her surprise, the entire plane was out. Not a soul stirred. She took a long look at her dream man and his woman. "No rings," she thought. "Maybe I do have a chance." She smiled and walked back to her seat to try to get a few minutes of rest herself.

Samantha stirred in her seat. She had slept longer than she realized. She peered around to see if any of the other passengers had awakened. To her delight, not a soul stirred. Samantha couldn't take it any more. She had been dreaming about her tall, dark and handsome at the back of the plane. Her pussy ached and her panties were thoroughly soaked with her juices. She looked around one more time to be sure everyone was asleep. Satisfied that they were, Samantha hiked up her skirt just enough to gain access to her aching wet pussy. She had never done this before and the thrill of getting caught as well as her touch on her bare skin had her ready to break over the edge. Samantha worked her fingers in and out of her dripping pussy and rubbed her swollen clit. She was getting close to cumming and she knew it. Her eyes closed and her backed arched a bit in her seat lifting her slightly. Samantha imagined it was the raging hard cock of her dream man at the back of the plane slamming into her tight hole. Samantha hit her peak and started to cum. She bit her lip as she gave in to pleasure her orgasm, silencing her cries of bliss. Samantha continued to finger herself working toward a second orgasm. Just has she hit her peak a second time, Samantha felt a hand caress her inner thigh. She froze in fear, her face flushed from the orgasms she just had as well as embarrassment. All she could do was stare at the woman next to her. The woman from the back of the plane. The woman that was with her dream man!

*****

Tess stirred. There was only about forty-five minutes left in their flight and she couldn't get back to sleep. She kept thinking of the "show" she had caught earlier. Undoubtedly the same show that was causing the lump in Eric's pants, the main reason she was awake. The lump that she so desperately wanted to do something about. Tess looked around the plane. The lights were still dimmed and most of the passengers on the redeye flight were still fast asleep. Tess had talked herself into using the restroom in order to get a better handle on the situation before she further pursued what she was after. She quietly arose from her seat and made her way down the center aisle. Much to her delight, all of the passengers on the back half of the plane were still asleep. Everyone, that is, except the stewardess. Tess could see she too was stirring. Tess stealthily slipped into the restroom and closed the door. Tess freshened up her makeup and applied a fresh coat of red lipstick. A little something for Eric to remember her by later in the day as he would likely have to rush off to work as soon as the plane landed. She smiled at herself in the mirror as she straightened her clothes. She took a deep breath and every so quietly opened the restroom door. Tess took a moment to again survey the situation. The passengers around them were still fast asleep. Tess started back the aisle before remembering the stewardess. She stopped and looked over her shoulder. The stewardess was still stirring in her seat, but the movements didn't seem to be those of someone who was having trouble sleeping. They were too rhythmic. Almost as if...Tess's curiosity got the best of her. She quietly crept towards where the stewardess was sitting. As she got closer, her suspicion was confirmed. Tess watched intently. The stewardess, unaware of her presence, continued to furiously rub her excited clit. Tess's pussy began to ache. She crept closer yet, being careful not to attract attention to herself or the stewardess. She watched as the stewardess bit her lip to stifle her moans. Her back arched, lifting her off the seat slightly. Tess knew she was at the edge. She slipped into the seat beside her. As she hit her peak of excitement, Tess reached to caress her inner thigh. Her body began to shake uncontrollably. As her orgasm subsided, the reality of the situation sunk in and the stewardess froze in fear. Her face flushed, mostly from embarrassment, but partially from the mind blowing orgasm she just had.

"Mmm, that was great...Thanks for the second show," Tess whispered, her crimson lips inches from the stewardess ear. "Don't worry, your secret is safe. I'm the only one awake." Tess's hand wandered further up her thigh to her sopping pussy. She gasped and tensed as Tess's hand made contact with her extremely sensitive clit. "Your secrets safe," Tess whispered again as she gave her a peck on the cheek leaving a faint lipstick mark. Tess took notice of her nametag. "Samantha. What a beautiful name for such a beautiful young lady. A young lady that knows how to please herself," she said taking in the beauty in front of her. "Please, let me repay you with a show of your own. Your little stocking peep show did quite a number on my husband. I was just about to give him some relief before we land." There was no response, only a blank stare. Tess stood up. A quick glance around the plane, much to Tess's pleasure, revealed that no one else had awakened. Tess hurried quietly back to her seat where Eric was still sound asleep. Carefully, not wanting to disturb him, Tess worked the zipper of his pants down and freed this still hard cock. She smiled as she kissed the head leaving to red lip prints. Eric stirred slightly, obviously lost in a dream. She knew she would have to work quickly before he woke up and stopped her. Tess took his entire length into her mouth leaving another red ring, this time at the base of this cock, before ever so slowly working her way back up to the tip. Eric stirred some more. Obviously whatever he had been dreaming about had him extremely worked up. His cock was harder and thicker than she had ever seen it. It seemed a shame to waste it on a blowjob, but she would have to make due. Regardless, she was going to get the load she a longed for. And she knew just how to get it quickly too. Tess's tongue swirled around the tip of his cock at a feverish pace as she caressed his balls. Eric stirred even more. His hips began to move as he fucked her mouth in his sleep. Tess felt a hand on her back as a blanket was laid over her. "We are going to land soon," a voice whispered. "You had better finish." Tess could only assume it was Samantha who had covered her as she was too focused on the task at hand to stop and look. Eric's balls began to draw tighter and the tip of his cock swelled even more than before. Tess knew what was about to happen. She readied herself her treat. Just as the first jet of thick gooey cum blasted into her waiting mouth she heard the voice again, this time not in a whisper. "Sir, please wake your wife. We are going to land soon." Eric's eyes flew open as he suddenly realized his dream was more than a dream. He froze, unable to respond. His cock continued to spasm, sending more and more cum into Tess's mouth. His eyes were locked on the alluring brown eyes of the tall brunette stewardess who was just rows away. "Sir, please wake your wife. We are about to land," she repeated as she took a step closer.

"Yes, ma'am," Eric finally managed to stammer as his orgasm subsided. "Thank you, I will."

"You're welcome," she said with a smile as she turned and headed back up the aisle to wake the other passengers. Eric's heart was racing. He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled as he pulled the blanket back. Tess looked up and flashed him a smile before continuing to clean up the last remaining drops of cum that leaked out of his deflating cock. "Jesus, Tess! What got in to you?..."

*****

Tess never would have dreamed her day would have gone the way it did. Only a few hours ago she was getting her fill of her husband's hot seed. Now, she was in heaven. Every nerve ending in her body was going into sensory overload. Her erect nipples were so hard they ached. The slightest touch was sending her into another mind-blowing orgasm, each one more intense than the last. Tess pinched and pulled her own nipples as she hit her next peak. Her body trembled as her pussy flooded with her juices. Tess collapsed and lay limp like a rag doll as her lover continued to expertly lick her dripping wet hole. Her eyes were closed as she absent-mindedly played with her lover's hair. Tess was in another world. A world where the next orgasm was seconds away. And seconds away it was. Tess bolted upright and grabbed her lover's head, pulling it deeper into her pussy. Tess looked into Eric's eyes as she came again. As the most recent wave ended, she held a finger up to her lips signaling Eric to remain quiet. Eric had no intention of making any noise. The last thing he expected when he got home was a show and he wasn't about to have it end now.

Eric watched intently as his wife's stocking clad lover sent her over the edge again and again. The show was too much for him. Eric managed to quietly strip and began to slowly stroke his throbbing cock. A steady stream of pre-cum was leaking out of the tip. A long trail of the clear slippery fluid dangled from the end before dripping onto the floor. Tess hungry licked her lips not wanting to waste the sweet fluid leaking from her husband's throbbing cock. She motioned for Eric to come over to her. Eric hesitated wanting to tease her. He knew she wanted his pre-cum. She couldn't get enough of it. She again motioned for him to come to her, but Eric didn't budge. Instead, staring her in the eyes, he took his index finger and wiped up the pre-cum from his cock. In keeping with their agreement to try new things, Eric raised the finger to his mouth and sucked it clean. It was salty and sweet. He could now see why Tess loved it so much. Tess trembled in ecstasy as her pussy squirted covering her lover with her juices. As her orgasm subsided, she pulled her lover from between her legs and kissed her. Tess could taste her sweet pussy on her lover. It was sweet as honey.

Eric continued to stand in the doorway and slowly stroke his cock as he watched his wife and her lover make out. He watched intently as Tess' lover kissed every square inch of her body eventually collapsing beside her.

"Mmm, sweety, that was good. I've never cum like that before!"

"My pleaser," her lover said with a smile. "When will your husband be home?" she asked as she closed her eyes and snuggled up closely to Tess. "I should probably go soon."

"He'll be home soon," Tess replied as she ran her fingers down her lovers back caressing her. "Very soon."

Eric was seconds from losing it and Tess knew it. She could see his balls start to tighten up. The sight of two stocking clad, gorgeous women would have normally sent him over the edge in a heartbeat. Fortunately for Eric, Tess had already taken a huge load from him that morning on the plane giving him a little more stamina now. Even so, she was surprised he was able to hold out as long as he had.

Unable to wait any longer and not wanting to waste his load, she motioned for him to come to her. Eric quietly made his way over to the side of the bed. Tess' lover started as Tess quickly leaned over her and took Eric's exploding cock in her mouth. "Very soon," he repeated. Her lover lay there, frozen, not knowing what to do. Eric looked her in the eyes as he finished unloading in Tess' mouth. It was the first time he had gotten a good look at Tess' lover.

When Tess was satisfied that she had gotten every last drop of Eric's cum, she released his cock from her mouth with a 'pop'. She grinned has she grabbed her paralyzed lover and kissed her, forcing a bit of Eric's cum into her mouth. Tess greedily swallowing the rest herself. Her lover instinctively swallowed. "Just a taste for now. There will be plenty later. No need to rush off," Tess said as she smiled at her lover.

To be continued............

12