Honey Trap Spy Ch. 03-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,423 Followers

I looked down and said, “How…when?” My breath was short. Was I giving in too easy? Does he suspect me?

Peter laughed, “I knew you would agree; after all you like doing that kind of thing my little Katie. I am paid to take advantage of weaknesses, and the slut in you was fairly easy to spot.

“The how and the when is easy. There is a charity dinner dance at the Four Seasons hotel next Friday night. You will be attending and will be sitting at the table where your new friends will also be sitting. Their names are Robert and Michelle Polana. Here is a picture of both of them. We have already reserved and prepaid for a large suite in the hotel. What you tell them is up to you. However, you must take them to your room and you must have them compromised. To be quite blunt, we want them naked—you must make them do everything.”

“But how can I get them to do that?” I asked.

Peter replied, “You like to do that; you will find a way. As an aid, here are some pills. If given the chance, one pill in each of their drinks will make your sexual suggestions a little easier for them to accept. These are not date rape drugs; just a chemical that lowers inhibitions and makes sexual attraction a little more interesting to the ones who take it. The main attraction, however, is you. Do what you must to get them into your hotel room.”

Peter stood up and looked at me as he said, “Failure in this endeavor will be very harsh on you. Do not fail.” With that, he walked out of the lobby leaving me sitting in the chair with a million thoughts and a picture of a beautiful young couple.

I went up to my apartment. I desperately wanted to call Anne and tell her what had just happened. As my hand lifted the phone, I stopped. Maybe they were listening in to my phone. I couldn’t call; I would have to wait for tomorrow.

Sleep did not come easy that night. Peter’s conversation kept going through my mind as did being a sexual toy for people I had never met. And I had to make it happen.

The morning finally came and I went to the office. I saw Anne and went over to her. “Something has happened,” I said. “Peter wants me to do something awful and I don’t…”

“Wait,” Anne said. “We should go to Randy so that you can tell him the whole story. That way you won’t have to go over it twice.”

Anne called Randy and told him that we had to meet right away on an urgent matter. He changed his schedule and told us to come to his office. Randy gestured to each of us to sit down and said, “OK, what’s up?”

I told Randy and Anne everything. They interrupted a few times to ask questions, but generally let me tell the story my way. Anne asked if I had brought the picture of the couple. I showed it to them.

There was silence in the room. Finally Randy said, “Actually, it is a bit creative for them to try something like this. They normally just break bones or kill to get what they want. In this case, it is sex, but with a twist. It is a false flag operation, isn’t it Anne?”

Anne replied, “Yes, definitely a false flag.”

Anne saw a bewildered look on my face. She continued, “Katie a false flag operation means that the ones doing it are hiding behind another country. In this case, if you are successful they will now have two more people doing things for them. If it does not work and you are discovered, it is the United States—you an American—who tried to blackmail them. We will be blamed. In either case, nothing bad will happen to them or their country. False flag operations have a low degree of risk. The cameras in the hotel room will be the same type that we use. Nothing will point to them; everything will point to us.”

Randy interrupted, “I wonder how we can turn this around, and if it is worth the risk. We have until Friday to find out who these people are. That shouldn’t be too difficult. Anne start by checking with the charity running this party and see if you can get a guest list and other information. If that doesn’t tell us who they are, maybe immigration can find out with their new techniques for people coming into the country.

“Katie this is going a little fast so I can’t walk around the subject. Will you do this for us?”

I looked at both of them, but my decision was already made. I couldn’t disappoint Randy and Anne. I said, “I will do it, but the chances of my seducing anyone, especially a couple seems remote. I have no idea what to do.”

Randy replied, “Thanks Katie. I know that your past experience with sex has not always been pleasant, so we appreciate you trying. Between now and the charity event we will find out what chemicals are in the pills he gave you. We will also bring in some of our psychologists who deal in this area to give you tips on what might work. But I’m afraid for the most part it is going to be your own creativity that makes this seduction successful or not.”

The rest of the week went quickly. The pills were high grade and produced a significant drop in inhibitions for most people who take them. The psychologists gave me body language tips on what to look for and how to proceed when and if I saw those actions. They maintained that how I was dressed that night was probably the most significant item that might be the difference between success and failure.

What I was to wear was simple. It would be a dress that showed my body to the fullest—especially my breasts and legs. Under the dress was the sheerest of bras to lift rather than hide my breasts and a tiny thong that could be felt through my dress if one were interested in finding out.

The rest of the week went quickly. On the day of the event I checked into the hotel as Peter had told me. The reservation was in order and I quickly had the key to my room. As I walked into the room I was amazed at the size of it. There was a king-size bed on one wall, a separate wet bar area, and a sitting area with chairs and couch. The entire outer wall of the room was glass looking out over the city. There were both sheers and heavy drapes that could be opened and closed by clicking a lever. It was a very expensive room.

As the time approached for the start of the event, I showered and dressed. When I was dressed, I still felt naked. I had never dressed like this before. If I bent over I quickly found out my nipples could be seen; when I sat down the dress pulled up to my thighs. I had never worn a thong. When I tried it on at home, I was embarrassed at first. It was obvious that the thong and an untrimmed pussy just didn’t work. So in another new first, I trimmed my hair so that it was now hidden by the thong. It took several times to make the unshorn area very smooth. An idle thought had crossed my mind that at another time in another place, it would be a turn on for someone to do the trimming for me.

As I took the elevator to the ballroom I finally gave in to some panic. The sex spy who was very new to sex had to seduce a couple she had never met before. I hoped my efforts would not end in a disaster.

I found my table number at the main door and entered the room in search of the table. All the tables had settings for eight people. I spotted Robert and Michelle before I saw the table number. By now we had discovered which embassy they worked for. Everyone rose to greet me and introduce themselves. One woman mentioned that her husband had been called out of the country so she was by herself. My name plate had me sitting with Robert on my right side. On my left should have been the man who could not make it, so Michelle moved over and sat on my left.

It took only a few minutes for me to conclude that Robert was a party person who kept the conversation going, while Michelle was somewhat shy and quiet. I also noticed that Robert couldn’t keep his eyes off my breasts. We were served wine and someone made a toast. I touched my glass to Michelle’s and then to Robert’s. Finally Robert leaned across me and touched his glass to Michelle’s. As his right hand holding the glass moved in front of me, his left arm accidentally brushed my breast. Or was it an accident?

The dinner was served slowly. The wine was served frequently. As the desert plates were cleared, the band started to play dance music. Everyone stood up and went to the dance floor for the first dance except for the single woman and me. She excused herself to go to the bathroom leaving me alone at the table. Quickly realizing I would never have a better opportunity, I casually dropped a pill in each of their drinks. Then thinking, why not, I dropped a pill into my glass. This was no time to have inhibitions.

Robert and Michelle came back to the table. Immediately Robert asked me to dance. We went to the dance floor as the band played an old slow song. Robert was about six feet one or so and fairly thin with cropped blond hair. As we danced I noticed that each time I looked up at him, his eyes were on my breasts. I caught him once and he grinned sheepishly. I pulled him to me so that our bodies were touching. My breasts were pressed against him, my head almost resting on his shoulders. He pulled me closer and I felt his erection. He knew I knew. I squeezed his hand. His hand against my back dropped lower. His fingers were tracing the top of my ass and he was rubbing the thong through my dress. His erection became bigger.

I looked at him and said, “Maybe we should back up a little. The dance is almost over and I’m afraid you aren’t in a position to walk back to your wife without her knowing.” I glanced down at his erection.

The rest of the dance was performed in a sexually correct matter with very little body contact. We returned to the table and Robert excused himself to go to the restroom. Michelle looked at me and said, “You are very beautiful. Your dress has turned every head in the room including my husband it seems. I wish I could be so bold and confident. This transfer to your country is a big opportunity for Robert and me. We must do everything correctly and I must act like a sophisticated lady and not some farm girl who knows nothing.”

I turned in my seat and faced Michelle and replied, “Michelle, you are very beautiful, and your dress is very appropriate for the charity event.

“I’m a guest of the charity since my company reports on all charities in the United States rating them on how they perform and how much of the money raised goes to the charity versus how much to money raising and administration. The reports my company puts out is critical to the charity, so I am their guest. They supply me the free hotel room, food, a car for wherever I want to go. I can be outrageous, and the charity will do nothing to displease me. If I want an escort, it is arranged.”

I looked at her and continued, “With your beauty you will quickly become the favorite of the party circuit.”

Michelle looked at me and asked, “Am I really beautiful?”

Michelle was small at about five feet two inches tall with brown hair and brown eyes. Her breasts were smaller than mine, but fit her figure. Her waist was tiny. I took my hand and touched her face and said, “You have a beautiful face; when men look into your eyes, they will fall in love with you. If I were a man, I would dream of sex with you.”

Michelle blushed as my fingers went from her cheek to her neck and then shoulders. I pulled away just as my fingers touched the top of her breast. She grabbed my hand and softly held it. As Robert came back to the table she squeezed my hand and let it go.

Robert asked Michelle to dance again. She refused saying that maybe the last glass of wine was too much and she just wanted to sit for a while. Robert looked at me and held out his hand. I stood and took it as he led me to the far end of the dance floor away from Michelle. He took me tightly in his arms as if to squeeze the air from my lungs. When I looked up at him it was obvious that he was aroused. He lowered his head to kiss me and when he did I opened my mouth and our tongues met. His erection came back. His hands were pulling my ass into his erection while his mouth explored mine. He was ignoring that we were surrounded by people and that his wife, although out of sight, was only across the room.

We finally returned to the table. Michelle’s face was flushed and she seemed to be holding herself erect in the chair. As we approached she said to Robert, “I think I may have taken too much wine. I am tired and feel very warm. Maybe we can go home?”

Seeing the opportunity I said, “Robert, why don’t you and Michelle come up to my suite for a few minutes. It will be much cooler there and Michelle can rest until she feels better.”

Robert quickly said, “Katie, if that is not too much trouble, I would like to do that. We are far from where we live and I want to be sure Michelle is up to the drive home.”

I stood up and took Michelle’s arm while Robert took the other arm. Michelle stood and walked between us to the elevator. To most people it would look as if three close friends were walking together. Once in the elevator Michelle slumped a little bit. I quickly put my arm around her to make sure she wouldn’t fall. My hand was directly under her breast holding her. The top of my thumb was pressed to the underside of breast. I moved my thumb up and down slowly and felt her take a breath. She looked at me, but did not pull back from me.

I took charge as we entered the room. I told Robert to make a drink for him and me while I took Michelle into the bathroom to make sure she was going to be alright. I closed the door to the bathroom and looked at Michelle. Her face was flushed and she looked me in the eyes. I told her I would help her off with her dress and she could wear the hotel’s robe until she felt better. Without waiting for an answer, I started to remove her dress. My hands were touching her as I helped her remove her stockings. She leaned against me in her bra and panties. I took the robe and put it around her and cinched the front of it tight. As I looked up, Michelle’s face came to mine and she kissed me softly. Her mouth remained closed and I did not force her. I took her hand and led her into the main room.

Robert was surprised to see Michelle in a robe, but he quickly recovered. “Michelle, maybe you should lay on the bed for a few minutes.”

Without waiting for an answer I brought her to the bed and helped her lay down. As I put her head on the pillow I kissed her mouth and then lightly forced my tongue between her lips. Her mouth opened and her tongue briefly probed mine as I moved away. Michelle closed her eyes and seemed to sleep.

Robert had seen the kiss. It was obvious that he was not upset. Rather he became aroused as once again his erection forced the front of his pants out. He gave me a drink and we both sat down facing each other.

I took a sip and then leaned over to put my glass down. It was easy to see that Robert was undressing me as he caught a glimpse of my nipples. I leaned back and said, “You have probably done many things in your life, but have you ever had two women at the same time.”

“Only in my dreams,” he replied.

“Would Michelle be willing?” I asked.

Robert answered, “Michelle and I have talked about my fantasy a few times when we were both aroused. She is shy and it has never gone past us talking about my fantasy. Michelle has never made love to a woman.”

I said, “You may go whenever you wish. Right now I am going to make love to Michelle. You are allowed to watch, and maybe later, to participate. Do you want me to go to Michelle?”

“Yes,” he whispered.

Before going to the bed I turned the lights down in the room so that the brightness disappeared although you could still see everything. The lights from the city came through the windows. I returned to the bed where Michelle lay. I stroked her hair several times and lightly kissed her on the lips. She did not move. My hands untied the belt from the robe and I opened the robe. I could see her panties and her bra. My mouth went to hers again and she stirred. I kissed harder and she returned my kiss. My tongue probed hers. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She had a shy smile on her face. As we continued to kiss, I pulled her robe completely open and slipped it from her shoulders. My lips went to her chest and kissed her nipples through her bra. She arched her back for me. She did not object when I took her bra off.

After several minutes of caressing her upper body, I stood up and quickly slid out of my dress and rest of my clothes leaving only my thong on. Michelle’s eyes widened as she looked at my breasts, and then looked down at the wisp of cloth that was supposed to be a covering.

I lay down next to her and continued to caress her body with my fingers and tongue. Her breasts were small, but it was obvious that her nipples were very sensitive. I continued down her body. When I touched her vulva I felt her gasp and then slightly withdraw from me. I called to Robert, “please come over and kiss your wife.”

Robert came over and started kissing Michelle. His hands moved to her breasts. He was obviously becoming very aroused. I continued to kiss Michelle and started to put my hands on her thighs. I could feel her starting to resist. I looked at Robert and said, “Hold Michelle so that I can please her.”

I felt that any delay would mean failure. My fingers looped the elastic in her panties and I pulled them off her. She pleaded with me to stop, but Robert was holding her and kissing her. My mouth went to her vagina, my fingers pulled her lips apart and my tongue started to penetrate her. She was struggling pleading with me to quit, but I continued the assault. My tongue was everywhere. One finger was in her teasing her body; then two. At some point she relaxed. Her body accepted my assault. My tongue found her clit and teased it. As she became more aroused I increased the motions of my tongue. Finally, Michelle said “Yes…oh yes.” Her orgasm came almost immediately. It was intense—more than I expected she was used to, and finally she lay quiet.

I stood up and told Robert to take off his clothes because I said; “Now it was his turn.”

He quickly shed his clothes as I pulled off my thong which was now covered with my fluids. The three of us were naked. I indicated to Robert that he should sit on the bed at Michelle’s feet. He did. His erection was enormous. I knelt before him and licked the top of his penis. My hands cupped his balls and very lightly massaged them. I took him into his mouth and slowly started to suck him. My mouth worked faster and faster and his body responded. I knew he could not last much longer. He pushed deeper into my mouth and he came. I swallowed as much as I could, but some came out. I didn’t care.

Michelle had been watching us quietly. She had not moved from the position where I had almost raped her. I got up from my knees and moved to her. She looked at me and pulled me to her. We kissed.

Robert recovered at some point. I was lying next to Michelle. My hands were playing with her body; occasionally we would kiss. When I saw that Robert was watching us, I said to him, “I think it is time for you to make love to your wife.”

He nodded and moved to her. He licked her until her body started to move sensuously beginning to seek release. Robert positioned her legs over him and put his penis into her. He slowly penetrated her. He began to tease her body so that he was never completely in her.

Michelle and I had continued kissing. It had become more passionate. I changed my position so that I was kneeling, facing Robert with my vagina over Michelle’s mouth. My hands were bracing myself as I slowly lowered my vagina close to Michelle’s lips. Michelle grabbed my hips and guided me to her mouth. Her tongue started to penetrate me. By the time her tongue had found and assaulted my clit, Robert was reaching his peak. He looked at my breasts moving up and down as I moved up and down to Michelle’s tongue. His eyes showed nothing but lust. He came violently; penetrating Michelle deeply. Michelle came next in a quick little bumps trying to get even more of Robert.

Cat5
Cat5
3,423 Followers