Honey Trap Spy Ch. 03-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,434 Followers

“Then I had to make a critical decision. Do we return the material and play the ‘we don’t know it game,’ or do we make a more aggressive move. We didn’t think we had time to photograph all the material in the briefcase, so Anne and I decided that this was the time to shake things up.

“Very early this morning Peter received a call from a newly recruited asset. His name is Robert as in Robert and Michelle. It was quite an effort for that call to happen. Anne went to Robert’s apartment right after the decision was made. She told Robert that we knew he was spying and bluffed that we also had the pictures. Robert was shocked. He was being blackmailed by two different organizations; he had no choice. We forced him to call Peter.

“Robert told Peter that in return for never bothering them again, he would give Peter the name of one of the highest placed officials in his agency who was a double agent.

“Peter was intrigued and since promises are made to be broken, eagerly agreed to the deal. Robert told him that Andre was a double agent and that he had just exchanged sensitive information in exchange for money. The swap had just been made.

“We hoped that Peter would react quickly with the information, and he did. The phone call to Andre was from Peter asking for an immediate meeting—exactly what we were expecting.

“We had a full team on Peter. We even borrowed agents so that we could tail him and see where the meeting was to take place. We had plenty of cameras to record the action.

“So now here is the beginning of the tape.”

The television came alive. The first picture was of a large, black car parked in a large parking lot. Peter and two other men are leaning against the car waiting. Another car drives up and stops.

Randy said, “The first car is Peter and two helpers. The second car is Andre. Notice how things are friendly so far. They shook hands and talked. Then Peter said something. See how Andre reacted—he backed away, his body language is angry. Now Peter points at the brief case. Words are exchanged. Andre finally puts the briefcase on the hood of the car and starts to open it.

“Our cameras went to a close up at that point. The briefcase is opened and what do you know, stacks of hundred dollar bills are there rather than the papers that Andre expected. The amount of money in the briefcase weighed exactly the same as all the papers that had originally been in the briefcase…we didn’t want Andre to feel a weight difference. The amount of money in there doesn’t matter anyway compared to what we got.

“Look at the close up of Andre’s face. He is totally bewildered, but then his street smarts take over. He knows he is in trouble. He starts to reach for something, but the two men have already grabbed each arm holding him. He is talking violently to Peter. But then he looks up. Someone has attracted their attention. Peter and his two goons are facing one way; Andre is facing the other. Andre sees a man step around a corner of the building—it was me—I grinned and gave a friendly wave, and then stepped back.

“Andre goes wild trying to break away from the men so that he can get me. The men are holding him, but just barely. Peter steps forward and appears to stab him with a needle. In seconds, Andre collapses and is put in the car. Both cars drive away.

“Katie, you will never have to worry about that bastard again. He has betrayed his organization. They are not as nice as we are.

“Robert and Michelle, although they don’t know it are free too. We don’t plan to exploit them; they are the innocents in this whole thing.”

Randy turned off the television and said to me, “We never expected him to do what he did to you. It was a major miscalculation. We can never repay you enough for your efforts. We have sensitive information, and their number two person is a traitor. It will take years for their organization to recover. Thanks to you it was a major win over them.”

I understood what Randy was saying, and I really did understand how important the success of the operation was. However, it didn’t seem that important to me. Anne was sitting on my left side, and Randy was sitting on my right. I knew what I wanted.

I untied my robe and pulled it open so that I was exposed to them. I took Anne’s hand and pulled it so that it her fingers covered my breast. I spread my legs and took Randy’s hand and pulled it so that his fingers were touching my vagina. I looked at them both and said, “Please pretend it is Paris again, and let this weekend be ours.”

Anne’s fingers gently touched my nipple. Randy’s fingered slowly circled my opening. I had my answer.

Cat5
Cat5
3,434 Followers