Honey Trap Spy Ch. 03-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,420 Followers

When motion stopped, I changed position and kissed each of them. Robert whispered, “Thank you,” as Michelle squeezed my hand.

We all fell asleep on the bed. When I woke in the morning, they were gone. There was no note. I quickly showered, dressed and checked out. I had the weekend left and then back to work on Monday. I tried to not think of Friday night. Usually I failed.

Chapter 6

Randy and Anne debriefed me. After it was over Randy said, “Let me worry about Robert and Michelle. Your part of this is over. You will probably never see them again, and if you do, do not make any attempt to approach them.

Peter will do to them what he has done to you. In this case, they are caught in a situation that will be difficult to escape. I have some ideas, but Katie, your job is over with them.”

I continued the work outs with Anne. She never brought up that night again nor did I. I slept with Anne a little more now as if to prove to myself that my sexuality was intact. Of course I never mentioned to Anne and Randy that I had helped two people come several times, and I had not. Anne sensed that something was wrong, but she never asked me about it.

Peter contacted me a week later. He said my performance was more than adequate, and that another $1,000 had been deposited into my savings account. He told me that he would be in contact with me later.

Several weeks later Anne and I were coming out of the gym when I noticed Peter with another man across the street. They were in a doorway and it was obvious that they did not want me to see them. Without moving my head I told Anne who was across the street. She said to follow her lead. At some point she started laughing and pulled my body around as if to follow through with the story. She took a quick look and pulled me around again and we continued to walk away from the gym.

As we walked away Anne said, “We have to talk to Randy.”

We met the next morning. Randy said, “The new man’s name is Andre. He is well known to us and the last we heard he is the second highest ranking member in their spy network. He is good and he is ruthless. He is also an all around bastard. I don’t think it was a coincidence that they were watching you. You have not hid the fact that you and Anne are friends, so that isn’t it. I think Peter will be contacting you again, and Andre will be part of your assignment. Until your next contact, there is nothing we can do.”

The next day I met Peter in my lobby. He wasted no time. “Katie, a very important man is in the city. He has been traveling for weeks and is very tired. He needs to rest and to have some relaxation. I want you to entertain him.”

I said, “Peter, I don’t want…”

Peter interrupted, “You have no choice. You are a slut who works for us. You don’t decide what you do or not, we do. You don’t reject anything. You will entertain this man and do anything he wants. Is that clear slut?”

I nodded yes.

Peter continued, “Tomorrow night at nine o’clock go to the Four Seasons bar and order a drink. A man will come up to you and ask if you are Katie. That is our friend. You will be staying with him at the hotel. Do what he wants. One piece of advice—he will be carrying a brief case. Don’t look at the brief case or touch it or even talk about it. If he thinks you are curious about the contents, you will be in a very difficult situation. Katie, you will be dead. Do you understand?”

I nodded yes again. There was nothing to say.

Peter started walking out the lobby when he turned and said, “For your own sake, make sure he has a good time.”

Randy, Anne and I met the next morning. I told them what Peter had said. Randy said, “Shit, this is not good. We have almost no time to do anything.”

Randy turned to me and said, “Will you do this?”

I replied, “If you want me to.”

Randy stared at me in thought, then he nodded.

Randy continued, “Here are your instructions. If there is no opportunity, do nothing but entertain Andre. If you think that it will work, we will give you a pill. If you can put it in one of his drinks it will put him into a soft sleep in about 30 minutes and he will stay asleep for about three hours. There will be no blinding headache, he will just sleep and wake up. If you can give him the pill, as soon as he is asleep, call the room number we will give you. Someone will come up, take his brief case, and return it to you. We really want to see what’s in his brief case.

Katie, this is not a man to take a chance with. If you have to entertain him, just do it. Don’t put yourself at risk.”

I replied, “I understand. Should I be scared?”

Anne cut in, “Maybe a little bit…be careful and don’t be a hero.”

It was nine o’clock and I was having a drink at the hotel bar. From behind me I heard a voice say, “Katie, is that you?”

I turned and saw a large man standing before me. He was six feet tall and maybe 235 pounds. It looked like mostly muscle. His face was average but there was a knife scar on his right cheek. I looked down and saw a briefcase. I looked closer and realized it was chained to his wrist. I smiled and replied, “Yes, I am Katie and you are my friend I think.”

Andre replied, “Yes, you are certainly my good friend Katie, because Peter said you would be. No?”

I looked at him again. He scared me. His attitude, his body language told me that he had used many women before me. I was a nothing. I also realized that he had been drinking. He was holding on to the bar chair next to me and his eyes were the drunk stare that I had seen many times during college.

I said, “I am a very good friend of Peter’s and of course that means I am a very good friend of yours. Maybe we could have a drink here and then who knows?”

Andre glared at me and said, “No mouse and cat here. We are going upstairs and we fuck.”

He scared me, but there was nothing to do but say, “Of course, whatever you want, I want.”

Andre threw some money on the bar, took my arm and pulled me to the elevator. We entered his room. The first thing he did was point at the mini bar and told me to make him a strong drink while he went to the bathroom. He left the bathroom door open and I could hear him pissing. I thought for a second that this would be a good time to give him the pill, but at the last minute decided that it was too early in the evening. I turned with the drink in my hand as he came out of the bathroom. He was trying to pull up his zipper and his brief case made him very awkward. Cursing, he finally was done with the zipper. He looked at me for a second and then reached in his pocket for the handcuff key for the brief case. He put the briefcase on the stand next to the bed, and then walked over to me.

He said, “That is your drink. Now make my drink.”

I made another drink and gave it to him. He said, “We must toast each other my Katie slut. Drink, drink much.”

I gagged as the raw alcohol reached my throat. Some of the alcohol dribbled from my lips. My glass was half empty. His glass was almost completely empty. He reached for me and pulled me close. His head came down and he kissed me hard. His mouth opened and I let his tongue feel mine. His hand reached for my breast and squeezed it once and then again very hard. I cried in pain and tried to pull away, but he just laughed at me.

He finally pushed me back and said, “First I think I need to see a show, and then we fuck.”

“Show?” I asked.

“A strip show slut to see all of you, and then I have some fun.”

It was now obvious that I had misjudged how much alcohol he had before meeting me. His words were not quite a slur, but his eyes were fixed on me, his pupils very small. I thought there might be one chance to do something, so I raised my glass in a toast to him, smiled and said, “A drink before the show.”

I emptied my glass. The small amount in his glass was also gone as he drank to my toast. I smiled again and asked, “Another drink before the show?”

He nodded and held out his glass. I took his glass and went to the mini bar again. He turned and walked to the bed and sat on the end of it. My back was to him, but the bar mirror showed him pulling off his tie and opening the buttons on his shirt. Holding my breath I reached under my dress belt and took out the pill. Watching him through the mirror I dropped it in his drink and stirred it with my finger to dissolve it.

I turned and walked to him with the drink in my hand. He said, “That is your drink.”

I laughed and said, “How can it be my drink when I am going to put on a show for you. I can drink or perform, but not at the same time.”

He thought for a second and muttered, “Show first, and then drink.”

I gave him his drink and he swallowed half of it with his first gulp. He reached for my breast again and laughed when I jumped back. He leered at me and said, “Strip slut. I want to see you naked. Undress slowly.”

I nodded and tried to smile. I kicked off my shoes and then walked up to him and turned and said, “Pull down my zipper.”

I felt his hands on my back and then the zipper came down. His other hand reached under my legs and tried to grab me. I stepped away and faced him again. My dress dropped to the floor and I kicked it away. His eyes were fixated on my breasts. I touched my thighs with my hands and then moved them up my legs. I pretended to caress my vagina through my panties, and then moved my hands up my stomach to my breasts. I played with my breasts through my bra as he watched me. I reached behind and unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor. His eyes never left my breasts. His stare made me uncomfortable, but I noticed that my nipples had hardened. I returned his stare and slipped my fingers inside my panties and pushed them down. I stepped out of them. My fingers went to my vulva as I played with myself in front of him. He gestured for me kneel in front of him. My hands reached for his belt buckle and I undid it. I pulled his zipper down and saw his erection through his shorts.

I realized it would be difficult for me to pull his pants off with his shoes on. I untied his shoes and removed them; his socks followed. He snarled, “Hurry bitch.”

He finished his drink and threw his glass on the floor. I put my hands on his pants and pulled them off as he lifted himself. The same thing was done with his shorts. He was naked from the waist down and I was kneeling before his penis. Moisture glistened at the end of his penis as my hands cupped his balls and my mouth went over him. My mouth worked his penis trying to get as much of him into me as I could.

He was becoming excited and vocal. “Do it right Peter’s slut; put it all in bitch,” was coming from his mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down into his prick. He was becoming extremely excited and I expected him to spurt into my mouth at any moment. Suddenly he pulled my head up violently by the hair. It was painful and I was surprised.

He slurred at me, “no slut is going to get away with just a blowjob.” He pulled me up by my arms and threw me on the bed. He staggered up and stared at me. I was on my back with my legs spread. I made no attempt to cover myself. He hurriedly took off his shirt and knelt on the bed between my legs. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders and put his penis into me hard. I gasped with pain. My body was not ready for this assault and I was dry. My saliva on his penis was the only lubricant and it was not helping. He thrust into me three or four times until he was completely in me and stopped. His eyes were unfocused as he looked at me. He reached out for my nipple and took it between his fingers and squeezed hard. I cried out in pain.

“Bitch,” he snarled. I looked at him just as his hand slapped my face hard. I was stunned. I was hit again with his backhand, and then another forehand. I was crying. He started moving again in me. He was rough and I was barely conscious. There was no more pain, just a violent rocking motion as he came to his climax. My eyes were closed. I didn’t care; I just wanted him to finish.

Finally he was done. He pulled out from me and stared. He dragged me from the bed and threw me on the floor as he pulled the covers back from the bed. He looked at me and said, “Get into the bed. If you move from the bed I will kill you. If you go to the bathroom, I will kill you. If you do anything I will kill you. Do you believe me?”

I nodded yes.

He lay on the bed and turned his back on me. The lights in the room were still on, but I didn’t move. I think I was sobbing silently. My one eye was hurting, my head was hurting and my nose was bleeding. I did not move.

Five or six minutes went by and I could hear his breath as it sunk into a rhythm of sleep. He was not moving. Knowing what I had to do, I still waited another thirty minutes; I wanted to be sure the pill was working. I slowly pushed the covers free from my side of the bed watching and listening for any sign that he was coming out of his sleep. He continued to breathe deeply. Fortunately, the phone was on my side of the bed. I dialed seven and then the room number that Randy and Anne had given me. Anne answered and said, “Yes.”

I told her my room number and she said, “In three minutes open the door and hand me the brief case. Watch the clock. Exactly 20 minutes after I get the briefcase, go to the door again. The brief case will be outside the door.”

I hung up without a word. I waited a couple of minutes sitting on the bed and then got up, took the brief case and went to the door. I quietly opened the door and there was Anne.

She looked at me and her face turned to anguish. “God damn,” she swore. “Are you alright,” she whispered.

I had forgotten I was naked. There was blood on my chin and my left eye was beginning to swell. I handed her the briefcase, tried to nod, but then closed the door and returned to my side of the bed. I sat on the bed facing away from him. Twenty minutes later I was still sitting on the edge of the bed. I had not moved and he was still sleeping, but he was starting to move his body to adjust his position. I went to the door, opened it and took the briefcase that was sitting on the floor in front of the threshold. I put the briefcase where he had left it and went back to the bed.

As I slid into the bed he moved again, but he was still sleeping. I lay there next to him, unmoving, staring at the ceiling. Another hour past and was still sleeping, but now his body adjustments were becoming more pronounced. He finally rolled over facing me, but still asleep. I moved closer to him. His knee was bent towards me and I adjusted my position so that his knee was touching my labia; my breasts within inches of his chin. I closed my eyes and waited.

Some time later I knew he woke up. I knew he was looking at me as his knee brushed my pussy. He cursed in some language, rolled over and went into the bathroom. He returned and got into the bed. I pretended to sleep and expected the worst. Instead, he turned his back to me and went to sleep again.

He slept the rest of the night. I’m not sure if I ever went to sleep, but I must have. Every time his body moved or his breathing changed, I held my breath.

Early in the morning I heard a phone ringing, but not the room phone next to me. It was Andre’s cell phone. He retrieved it from his coat pocket and snarled, “Yes.” He listened for 30 seconds and said, ”Where?” He listened for a few seconds and disconnected the phone. He cursed as he stood up and went into the bathroom. The shower started. He came back into the room and started dressing. The hangover must have been severe because every other word out of his mouth was a curse. I kept my eyes closed. And then it was over. He finished dressing, handcuffed the briefcase to his wrist, and went out the door. As I heard the door close, tears started coming from me.

A minute later the door opened again. I thought that he had come back. Who else would come here; would have the key?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard Anne say, “Katie, it is over. Let me dress you and get you out of here.”

She went to the bathroom and brought out a wet hand towel and gently wiped the remaining dried blood from my face. My eye was now half closed; I can only imagine what it looked like. She dressed me quickly and led me out the door. The service elevator was at the end of the hall. The elevator was there and the door was open. We entered the elevator and Anne pushed the basement button.

We reached the basement and the door opened. A man was there. I pulled back, but Anne said, “He is one of ours. He is a doctor.”

The doctor looked at my eye and then checked my cheek and nose. He turned to Anne and said, “There is nothing broken. She will have a shiner that will be a winner, and she will be sore for a day or two. Give her one these tablets if she needs it for pain; they will also help her sleep.”

Anne thanked the doctor and led me to the basement exit. A large black car was waiting and Anne helped me into the back seat. She said to the driver, “Take us to the retreat house.”

He nodded and put the car in gear. I fell asleep. Some time later he pulled up to a front gate, it opened, and he drove up a long driveway. He stopped the car and opened the back door. Anne helped me out of the car and led me to the front door. As she was opening the front door, the car drove away.

Anne helped me up the stairs to the second floor and took me into a large bedroom. She removed my clothes and helped me into the shower. She quickly stripped herself and started the water. She washed my body gently, saying very little. Her hands were everywhere. At one point my tears started again. She stopped washing me and hugged me—my soapy body against hers.

Anne finished washing me. As I stepped from the shower, she gently dried me with a large soft towel. She led me to the bed and pulled the covers back and eased me into the bed. She leaned over and kissed me on the forehead and whispered, “Sleep.”

I slept throughout the day. About four o’clock Anne came into the room and shook me awake. She said, “Any more sleep and you will never sleep tonight. Randy asked me to wake you and bring you downstairs. He has some news for us.”

I looked around for some clothes, but Anne said, “A robe is all you need.”

As I stood up Anne put a silk robe around me. She tied the belt.

We went down the stairs together and found Randy sitting in the great room. He was dressed casually and had a beer in his hand. He stood up as we came into the room. He walked to me and gently kissed me on the cheek and he muttered, “I never thought you would get into that situation, or I would have stopped it. I’m terribly sorry. I feel awful.”

I gripped his hand and said, “It’s over now. That’s all I want to know.”

He nodded his head and said, “Yes Katie, for quite a while it is over for you. You went beyond the duty we expected and you were successful. The agency owes you a tremendous debt of gratitude. Right now we just want you to relax and recover. This is an agency house—a safe house is the right word. Only the three of us are here, and there are guards that make sure that no one else even comes close.

“This is your rest and recovery house Katie. You will like it.”

I asked, “Was it worth it?”

Randy answered, “Let me show you what you accomplished. Have a seat on the couch with Anne so that I can play a tape we made today.”

I sat on the couch with Anne facing the television. Randy went to the television and inserted a VCR tape into the recorder. He picked up the remote and walked to the couch and sat next to me.

Randy said, “Before I start this tape, I am going to give you the background. The briefcase you gave Anne was dynamite. At a glance we knew we had the most key information that the other side could ever give us. Andre apparently was just finishing an extended trip where he collected and was supposed to deliver the most sensitive information that his agency had. Names, bribes, double agents were all in his briefcase. Our section will be working through the weekend just to discover how much we got.

Cat5
Cat5
3,420 Followers