Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just saved me from people who kill for sport. No amount of money can make putting your life in danger worth it."

"Let me tell you this about people like me and my friends. Some of us in law enforcement cannot do what we would like to do to people that want to harm you, your father, and your mother. I knew your mother very well. I asked her to marry me, and she would not, because she loved your father very much. She told me the stories, and that is how I got involved in this underground group. When they killed her, yes, we know they killed her, and the students in Amherst, we do whatever we can do, to help "Lady Justice" remove her blindfold, and meet out an appropriate punishment. When we are at work, we follow the law to the letter. When we are like this, we move the letter of the law, but we do not break the law so badly, it would ruin the system."

"Thank you for rescuing me tonight. I do not know where you work, however, my friend Steven Lyons may need a little help, if the Valentino's believe he helped me escape, from the hospital. They may go after him, to find out where I was going. They kill innocent people all the time. They would kill him, without an afterthought."

"I will take care of that detail, as soon as I have you in your father's arms, Miss Garrett."

"Am I allowed to hug you as a form of thanks?"

"I still remember your mother's hugs, I will add yours to that list, and cherish it."

"Alright you to cut it out, there will be no lovemaking on my boat."

"Grumpy back there knew your mother also. She did not love him, so he is angry with her. He never turned his back on her cooking, though."

"You two guys ate dinner with me."

"Yes Patricia, many times. I helped you learn how to ride Teddy, along with a lot of other men from the area."

"You two are going to be the death of me. I have photographic memory, and you are not giving me enough information to use it."

"Yes, we know. It is for your benefit, as well, as our own. Try not to think of us, and we will all be better off. I believe I was the first one to ask your mother to spank you, because you were too good, for your own good. I wanted your mother to put a little devil in you back then, so people would not take advantage of you as you were growing up. She would not do it, because you never did anything wrong."

"Spotlight up ahead, prepared to answer the signal."

After signaling the shore, with the appropriate sequence and receiving the answer that all was clear, the boat approached and landed on the rocky beach. Patricia hugged the two men on the boat, before stepping off and leaving them to ride their boat to another area.

The men onshore lifted, Patricia, into their arms and carried her up the rocky embankment for about 50 yards, before putting her down next to a stretch limousine. A man was standing next to a gorgeous six-foot tall young woman, but she could not place him in her mind. His hair was dark brown, and her father was supposed to have the whitest of white hair.

William saw his daughter looking at him, with the strangest expression. He said, "Patricia, women do it all the time. In order to hide my appearance, I had my hair colored. Do you like it?"

"Papa, is it really you? I have waited a lifetime for this moment." She ran into his arms, and grabbed him around his chest and cried.

A man approached William, and said, "Sir, we have to move."

William said, "I know it, just a few more seconds please."

He pulled Patricia away from him, and kissed her on her forehead. "My plans depend on timing. We must get into the car, and continue to move."

Patricia slid into her seat, followed by Jemma and William. The protection detail got in the front, and the car moved out smartly.

At the Teterboro airport, two men entered the tower after using their government IDs. The tower supervisor asked what business they had this morning, in the control tower. The senior Secret Service agent took him into his office, and said, "An aircraft bearing the tail number, AJ7000A will be calling for clearance momentarily. The vice president will be on board, but the aircraft will not use the call sign Air Force 2. No one is to know where this aircraft goes. Let me repeat that no one is to know. You know about the vice president's heart problems, it is public knowledge. He is on his way to see about a heart operation, which may be the key to the president's political future. This is an election year and the president does not want this to get out. We have checked your voting record, and we would appreciate your help, in this matter. The president has authorized a trip to this years' convention, if you would like to attend?"

"Sir, you may tell the president that AJ7000A never took off from this facility."

"Thank you very much; I will inform the president, personally."

(It is amazing how quickly you can gain access to people, in the highest echelons of government, for a ten million dollar donation to the presidents' re-election campaign.)

The supervisor returned to the glass of bubble of the tower, and told the three members of the midnight staff to go downstairs and take a break. He would call them back, when the traffic warranted.

This supervisor was always good to work for and this was nothing unusual for him to do for the people who always bore the brunt of the workload. The air traffic controllers thanked their supervisor, walked out of the tower and down to their break room, without a second thought. When he was alone, the supervisor went over to the circuit breakers and turned off all four that controlled the tape recorders. Several aircraft landed, took off, and called for clearance, before AJ7000A called for his clearance. When AJ7000A did, the supervisor said, "AJ7000A your call sign is 623 echo."

The aircraft responded, "Roger understood, 623 echo. Thank you very much.

The supervisor read the aircraft its' clearance, and it was acknowledged.

The limousine carrying William and his family was cleared through the security gate, directly to the aircraft. Three people rushed onto the airplane and their luggage was secured in the belly.

The pilot called for permission to taxi, which was given.

The supervisor destroyed the control strip. He went to the computer, changed the aircraft's computer coded Selective Identification Feature (SIF), which tracks aircraft from the departure point to landing, and gave its original one to an aircraft that was being retrofitted in a hanger on the airport grounds.

When 623 echo was next in line to go, the supervisor said, "623 echo, winds calm, altimeter 3003, cleared for takeoff."

"623 echo is rolling."

As soon as the aircraft's wheels were in the air, the supervisor said, "623E, you are cleared direct to Sparta. Contact the New York Center on 131.75.

The pilot acknowledged the transmission and left the frequency.

He took a new box of computer paper, and put it into the printer feeder; programmed the computer to reprint all flights for the past two hours. It took the high-speed printer less than thirty seconds to complete this task. When this was done, he put the originals into the shredder, and turned the circuit breakers for the recorders back on. All the evidence of AJ3000A ever having been at the Teterboro airport had been erased.

In August, this supervisor received two tickets to the Republican convention, with all expenses paid, courtesy of the Republican National Committee.

There was a strange feeling in the aircraft. Jemma sat on Williams' right side, snuggling to his chest; while Patricia was sitting on his left side doing the same.

The flight attendant did not know if they wanted to be served. Observing the tears flowing down the eyes of one of the women, and man in the center, she decided to stay out of sight.

Finally William summoned up the courage to speak. Jemma let me introduce you to my daughter Patricia. In the months to come, you will get to know her as well, as I do. I have not been able to see or touch her, since she was nine months old. Yet she is the finest part of me, and the woman I loved for 20 years. You are not her stepmother. You are sisters, and I would love for both of you to treat each other that way. There is nothing either of you could ask of me that I would not gladly give to you. I will not play one of you against the other, and I will not allow you to do that to me.

William asked, "Patricia, do you have any money left, from what I left you, and your mother?"

"Papa, I have nearly $67 million in the bank. I will not indeed anything from you. I need to know that you are around, and need me in your life as I need you in mine. When I lost mommy, I lost my soul. She was my rock. She was my compass in life. We could talk about anything, at any time of day or night. We could laugh at anything from atoms to xenon gas. You have no idea how smart she was. You were gone before she blossomed. She read the entire library. She read every math book that I read. She edited every one of my math papers. She corrected every computer program I ever wrote. She helped me write the program, "Garden of Eden." It took us six years to do it, and she would not allow me to put her name on the credits. I did "The 10th level of Hell" by myself, because she challenged me to do it. She said to me, "We figured out how to kill the machines. It is of no use to anyone, unless we know the way to bring them back to life. Do it or destroy the Garden of Eden." We did not call it the Garden of Eden back then, we just had a number code for it. However, when I figured out how to turn the machines back on, she threw me a party that was awesome. It was just for the two of us. We both woke up the next afternoon, naked, blind as bats, and with headaches, the size of the bathtub. It was the first time she allowed me to drink hard liquor. I had sneaked some before, at school. This time it was just my mother and me, at home, in Glens Falls, with my pony, Teddy, lying down in the living room. We never quite figured out how he got there."

Jemma began laughing. Patricia looked at her and laughed, knowing what she was thinking. She said, "No, Jemma, we did not use him for that."

"You said the poor thing was lying down on the living room floor sleeping. I thought you got him drunk and abused him."

William finally understood what the two women, in his life, were talking about. He said, "Ladies, let us bring the conversation level out of the gutter."

Patricia looked her father in the eye and said, "Daddy; would you like some Linguine... And she started laughing all over again.

"Patricia..."

Jemma looked at her new husband and asked, "What is wrong with linguine?"

Patricia was laughing so hard she had to excuse herself to go to the bathroom.

When she resumed her seat, Jemma was blushing.

"I guess dad told you about linguine?"

"Yes, he did, and I must admit I am very impressed with your mother's recipe."

"Did he tell you what happened at the restaurant a few weeks afterwards?"

"Patricia, I told you to be sisters, not to kill your father on the first day you two met."

Jemma jumped in to find out what happened at the restaurant."

Patricia replied sorrowfully, "I am sorry, Jemma. My father thinks I am getting out of hand, telling stories out of school. If you want to know about the dinner, it will have to 'cum' out of his mouth, or someplace else on his body."

William said, "Patricia that is quite enough of. Resume your seat and buckle yourself in."

"Yes, father, I will no longer tell Jemma anything personal about you and my mother. I only have memories of my wonderful mother. I had to rely on her stories to form an opinion about the man that left us alone. I have no personal memories of you, not a letter, or a card in almost 21 years."

"You are not being fair, Patricia. I did those things, to protect you."

"It took me less than half an hour to find you."

"I will never understand how you did it. Nothing belongs to me. All my accounts are numbered. Everything I own goes through someone else. If I own something, in Italy, it is through a company in Japan. I have no idea how you could possibly know where I was."

"It was like I told Don Bruno, dad, you lost your edge, you became predictable. When you stopped working, day after day, at what you were doing, and became sedentary, you stopped thinking about 'Occam's Razor.' The simplest answer is usually the right answer. Everybody used to think of you as this super genius who could not get caught. They were right 20 years ago. When you became sedentary you lost the spirit that you had to survive, when dealing with mobsters. When I figured that out, I followed ABC right up to your front door."

William could not believe that he fell into that trap. "How had his daughter figured that out, when no one else had done it, all these years?"

"How did you know? What made you look at it differently than everyone else?"

"Everyone else was looking for super sleuth; I was looking for my dad."

"Honey, all these years I wanted to go to the states and stop by the farm, to see you and your mother. I would talk to the people in the government and they would say it was too dangerous for me to do it. I wanted to send you letters and every time I had them in their envelopes ready to go. Someone would tell me that people were in your area looking for anyone answering the descriptions of me and your mother. I did not want them to associate me, your mom, and you together; not even once. Look at what happened when you accidentally met Steven. A chance encounter nearly got you killed."

"I know dad, I am not angry at you, I am at the point that I am angry at everyone right now, especially myself. All the plans I had were going along so well. All I needed was two more weeks, maybe three, and everything would have fallen into place. Now I have to start all over again."

"No, you will not. You will not put yourself in danger again young woman, even if I have to tie you in chains."

"Dad, do you want to get into this with me now. I do not mind if you do not, but I do not want Jemma to think that I am a real bitch, either. I am going to take down the Valentino family, if I have to steal an atomic bomb and put it up his ass myself."

Jemma laughed. "How big is an atomic bomb, because if it is bigger than your father's hand, it is really going to hurt?"

William yelled, "Jemmaaaaaaaa!"

Patricia's hand went to her mouth as she laughed. Jemma grabbed Patricia's other hand, and laughed along with her.

"Daddy, tell me that you did not do that to your bride?"

Jemma answered for him, "Not once Patricia, twice!"

"Daddy, I did not know you were a sadist. Mommy never mentioned that about you. She said you liked certain flavorings on your food and sometimes deliveries in the rear, but nothing about handling the intestines."

Jemma and Patricia loved the look on Williams face, because it was completely red.

Jemma climbed on William's lap and rubbed her pussy against his distended cock. She looked him in the eye and said, "You may look shocked husband, but certain parts of your anatomy tell me that you are excited. Would you like me to alleviate your stress?"

"Come on, dad, we can have a threesome."

William looked at his daughter and said, "Young lady, I believe you are more like your mother than any other woman. If I said yes to your suggestion, you would run to the aircraft's door open it and jump out. I would wager everything I own that you are still pure. I know your mother's upbringing would have kept you thinking all these years. No man would have gotten past your mind, and between your knees, until after there is a ring on your finger. Prove to me I am wrong by dropping your pants, and getting on your knees in front of me."

Jemma looked at Patricia and winked. She said, "Don't you dare. He has promised his life to me, as I have promised mine to him. We will never cheat on one another. We have sworn it."

Patricia looked at her father and replied, "I am sorry, dad. I will not interfere with you and your wife's wedding vows. I am known for my deep throat blowjobs. You will never know what you're missing.

"How much do you charge? I'll call the pilot in, and you can do him."

"Daddy, I don't charge, I do it for free for the people I love."

"Patricia, you are lying, and you are not lying very well."

"Daddy, you are not the only one in the family that has a sex drive. Mom taught me how to masturbate, and how to use certain toys to get my jollies off."

William's said sternly, "Now I know you are lying, because your mother never used any toys."

"During the 20 years you were missing, she never took a man to her bed. How do you think she survived, daddy?"

Jemma said, "Tell me the story about the restaurant."

"Patricia, I am going to throw you back into the river, for opening your mouth about that story."

"Tell this story one time Dad, and get it over with. You must remember all you had to do was prepare it. Mom had to eat it."

William was furious with his daughter, but turned to his wife, and said, "Jemma there is a second part to the linguine story. Laura never made it for me at the hotel. However, we went to the restaurant one evening, and she went into the kitchen, kicked everyone that worked there out. She made me the linguine there. Laura walked out from the kitchen handed me the plate and asked for me to taste it. I did, and I said, 'Tangy, a little salty, but with a little garlic butter, and so on it would go well with linguine. Laura smiled at me as I ate every last fork full. When I was finished she said to me, "Where is mine? I served you. Now you have to serve me." I looked at her; her eyes glistened, and I understood what she meant. I asked her what kind of macaroni she wanted, and she said, "Angel Hair." I went into the back, put the Angel hair into the boiling water, and while it was cooking, I prepared a mixture of butter, olive oil, garlic, and thyme. After I plated the Angel Hair, I poured the mixture over it, and put it under the brazier to keep it warm. I lowered my trousers, and masturbated, until I was able to ejaculate all over the Angel Hair pasta. I made myself presentable and brought it out for her to eat. As she was looking at it, she said, "William, I am going to have to give you a trim. I can do without the hair in my Angel hair."

My friend, the owner of the restaurant, could hardly keep a straight face. I sent him to get some wine for our dinner. Laura ate the entire dish, but left some smudges of semen on the corners of her cheeks for me to lick off; which I did, happily. That is the complete restaurant story."

Patricia said, "Liar."

William looked at her and said, "Why, what did I leave out?"

"You left out one half million things mom did."

"You are right, I did forget about that. My friend employed Laura all through college. They loved her as if she was their own daughter. She was just wonderful to them, and they were wonderful to her. Laura came into some money, when her parents passed away, and because she was Laura she had to be generous to those who had helped her along the way. She called my friend over to the table, while I was in the back cooking. She gave him a check for $500,000.00. He refused it, because he said she was like family to them. Laura would not let him say no. You just could not say no to Laura. She was such a pure heart and a pure soul that if you asked her for something you received it. If she asked you to take something you took it. You just could not say no to Laura. She was a magnificent woman. If God was going to take her at that young age, he should never have made her, because it was unfair to the rest to the world.

Patricia said, "Hey, what about me?"

William smiled and said, "Well, we all have our crosses to bear."

123456...8