Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you have a very short memory span. Do you remember what I told you about one more of your New York jokes?"

"Yes I do, however, that was not a joke. My thumb was just there, and it has intimate knowledge of your asshole. So when I tell you, it is round, firm, and fully packed; I am talking from an experienced point of view."

"Alan, how soon can you turn in your change of benefits information; and name me your beneficiary."

"I can do that by computer any time I want to."

"Please do it in a hurry, I want to make sure that your child has insurance benefits, after I kill you for being an idiot."

"You see, Susan, now you are thinking rationally. You do not do it often, but that is very important for the life of our child. When I get back, I will take care of it first thing."

Alan enfolded her in his arms, tightened his grip, and asked, "Do you have a middle initial, or a birth day and year you would like to share with me, old timer."

Susan tried to get out of this hold by twisting and turning body as quickly as she could. She screamed, "You cock sucker; I am going to kill you where you stand. Old-timer my ass; I out ride, out rope, and out hump you, every time, and, everywhere. Today was the first time I had to ask you to stop, and that was after you took a three-hour nap. The phone call you received must have been fantastic to turn you on like this."

"Heck Susan, I forgot all about it. It was a great phone call, you are in the clear. The cavalry showed up on time. That is all you need to know. Okay?"

"If that is all you want me to know, I am fine with it. I wish you had said that you were in the clear, but I guess your mission is not over yet. Do not answer that, because I do not need to know."

"Thank you, Susan; you are going to be a wonderful wife for a stubborn mule like me. Stay exactly where you are, and how you are, and let me serve dinner as you rest."

"Oh no you don't, I don't even like the sound of that."

"What did I do? I was going to set the table and put the food there for us to eat. All I wanted you to do was lie there and rest while I did the work."

"Alan my love, you are so full of shit your eyes have turned a darker shade of brown."

"My eyes are hazel."

"They are not anymore Alan; not since you started lying to me."

"I am not lying to you, I am keeping you safe."

"You are keeping me safe from dinner?"

"Well, sort of, you have no idea what I had planned for dinner."

"I did not even have to use my imagination to think of what you had planned for dinner. You ate me, and then you were going to use me as a plate to eat on. It was not even something original."

Alan's eyes opened wide, and he smiled at her evilly, "Would you like to make a bet on that?"

Susan was taken aback by that look. A primal fear took over her body and she said, "I don't think so Alan. I will pass this time. You have such an evil look on your face I do not think you are joking with me this time. I think you are deadly serious."

Alan did his chicken imitation and walked around the room clucking. Susan refused to change her mind and when he came back to her he said, "That is the smartest thing you have done today except marry me. Next time do not tempt fate, woman, because you will not be able to stand up to your punishment."

"I thought it was dinner?"

"It is dinner, with a twist."

"Bastard."

"I am your bastard for life."

"Make love to me again?"

"Dinner is ready, shouldn't we eat first?"

"Only if you want to die first."

Alan grabbed her hands and lifted her into a sitting position. He turned and put his back towards her. He said, "Climb on lady, I did not carry you over the threshold, so I am caring you up the stairs."

"Alan, I am too heavy for you to do that."

"Please Susan; don't ever give me an opening like that. You will shoot me as sure as I am breathing.

"Ouch, ouch, let go of my hair Susan. I didn't say anything about your weight, you did. I begged you not to say anything like that to me again."

"You could have been nicer about it Alan. You had to put your New York wit into it again, and you are lucky I did not bite your ears off."

"Put your arms around my neck before I pull you off the counter, and you fall on your ass. One, two, three."

Susan held on for dear life as Alan walked steadily towards the stairwell. He did not falter, and he did not weave. He carried her up the stairs without any trouble at all. She was amazed by his strength. He brought her over to the bed turned around and said, "Going down."

She expected him to drop her onto the bed, but he did not. He did a squat and had the strength to let her sit down on the edge of the bed before letting her go.

"How did you do that," she asked.

"I eat at McDonald's every day?"

"Where did I put those damn paddles? If anyone deserves a spanking, it is you."

"I believe when we were downstairs you said we were going to make love. Now you want to hit me with a paddle. What has changed? Is it the altitude of the second floor? Is it the proximity to the ozone layer? Have the Russians invaded? Answer me, I have to know."

"Alan someone has to tell me why I fell in love with you, because you are driving me crazy."

"Susan, it is not a drive, it is a very short walk."

Susan screamed at him, stood up from the bed, and attacked with the all the fury she had in her.

She had no idea what happened, but one second later she was on the bed facedown and Alan was on her back.

"Are we feeling better now dear?"

"What did you do to me Alan?"

"Nothing you need to know about my love, just something we do to protect ourselves from overzealous women."

"Have you been playing the weakling to fool people?"

"I have never played a weakling. I am just not as weak as people think I am."

"Alan your eyes are going from brown to black. Let me turn over and look at you."

"Okay, but no hitting."

"Alan, I need to know the truth so I don't worry about you so much. When you leave I worry because I don't think you are not strong enough to do what I think you're doing. I know it's dangerous because of what happened today. Actually, I think it's extremely dangerous, and until moments ago I did not know if you were strong enough to handle it. Are you Alan; are you really that strong and capable?"

"You do not need to worry about me. In New York I was the best, until I got drunk out of my mind, with the second divorce. That is how I wound up out here. This was my second chance. They do not give second chances to everyone. They did not want to lose me, because I fucked up one time. It was a big fuck up, but they figured out it was because my second wife was screwing with my head, big time. I can handle almost anything thrown at me. I just play the role they want me to play, so I sneak up on people, and keep them off guard."

"You mean like me?"

"You are the sanest thing I have ever done, sweetheart. If it were not for you, I would still be floating around in a bottle. I was trying to stay sober, but it was not looking good. I looked at this place when I got here. I thought there was no way I could make it. Then I met you, and you set my heart on fire the first day we met. I have you to thank for falling in love again, and for staying sober. I will thank you for everything I have for the rest of my life."

"Why do you do this to me, Alan? One minute you have me angry as hell, and the next minute you have me crying, because you are so sweet. What am I going to do with you?"

"How about we just go with the second minute?"

"Okay Alan, we will try it that way for a while. If that doesn't work I have one more option."

"What is that Susan, I will try anything to keep you happy?"

"Did you say 'Anything' Alan? Did you really mean 'Anything?'"

"Oh crap, I did say anything, didn't I. Okay, my love, I will stick to that statement, regardless of how dumb I am going to feel in a second."

"Alan, husband of mine, I am going to buy you a muzzle to keep your mouth from getting you in trouble."

"I told you I was going to feel dumb in a second."

THE END

Honor Thy Mother and Thy Father

CHAPTER 4

1...345678