Hoops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which team are you part of?"

"The Tigers."

"Oh the Tigers? You guy's beat the Ballaz, you guys are good."

"Well yeah, I think mainly because of Train, I can't play that good."

"Yeah, I'll join when is it?"

"Tonight at 8."

"Ok, Eastside Gym right?"

"Yeah."

"I'll be there. I'm Andres, thanks for telling me."

"No problem. I heard you saying some things in Spanish over there, where you from?"

"Argentina."

"Oh those are good players over there."

"Of course, we beat US a couple of times already."

"Yeah. Allright I'll see you there then."

"You got it."

Chapter 8

Tigers vs. Demons

Andres jogs backward after he finishes at the rim with a lay up.

Home Team 0

Visitors 1

On the other end one of the Demons drives strong to the basket. He hits Train hard on his side in mid air but regains his composure and lays it in for the basket and the foul. He makes the free throw.

Home Team 2

Visitors 1

Jim draws the post up play. The ball goes to Kevin who then passes it to Train down in the post. Train has no problem bouncing the defender off his back and he dunks the ball right through him.

Home Team 2

Visitors 2

Jim picks the ball off the defender and runs it up the court for an easy lay up.

Home Team 2

Visitors 3

One of the Demons drives to the basket and kicks out to a defender on the outside of the 3 point line. He shoots but misses.

Kevin gets the rebound and passes it to Jim who runs it up the court with Train and one single defender guarding him. He sees the opportunity and lobs it up for Train, who then catches it and slams it in.

Home Team 2

Visitors 4

A Demon drives it in between Train and Kevin and scores.

Home Team 3

Visitors 4

Jim walks it up the court and pulls up for a 3 and makes it.

Home Team 3

Visitors 6

A demon drives to the basket gets double teamed and passes it to an open man who misses and Andres catches the rebound. He runs to the basket and dunks it home.

"AHHHHHHHH!" He screams as he flexes the muscles in his arms.

Final Score

Home Team 3

Visitors 7

"Man go fuck yourself you pussy!" Andres yells at a fan.

"All you did was foul you dumb bitch!"

"Come say it to my face, motherfucker!"

Train comes and holds him back.

"Hey man it's not worth it. Let's get out of here."

"Nah, hey come over you pussy! I dare you motherfucker!"

The referee comes in between the fan and Andres.

"Get out of here." The referee says.

The Tigers leave the gym and move up to for the final game.

*

Chapter 9

When the bullet hits the bone

The Tigers step outside and head to their car, when they hear a loud blast. They all duck and look around to see where it came from.

"Holy shit, what was that?" Oscar says.

"It sounded like a gun shot to me." Kevin says.

They hear a low murmur and look down at the sweat beads rolling down the bald head of Train. He is holding his right leg and grimacing. Just below his leg a stream of blood flows.

"Ah fuck man, you all right?" Oscar asks.

"I think it's broken." Train manages to get out.

"Let's get him to a hospital." Oscar continues.

It takes all four guys to pick him up and put him on the back seat of the car.

Oscar turns on the headlights and drives, hoping he doesn't get shot coming out of the gate.

*

Chapter 10

Diagnosis

"All right you can come in." The nurse says.

All four of them step inside the room. Train is lying on a bed with his forearm on his head. The doctor next to him puts down his bulleting board.

"He's not going to be able to play tomorrow for the basketball game. I hate to tell you guys. The bullet shattered his leg completely, he's going to need surgery and typical healing period is five months."

"Fuck." Oscar says.

"If I ever find out who did this, I'm going to kill that motherfucker." Train says.

"You guys probably want to talk. I'll leave you alone for 10 minutes then I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

The doctor steps out and shuts the door. The room is in eerie silence for a moment.

"Don't worry, we'll win this tournament you can count on us to do that."

"When you do, give me some of the money to pay these goddamn hospital bills I'm about to get."

"Yeah no problem."

They each shake and bump shoulders with Train.

"Hey pack some heat it's dangerous out there."

"Will do."

"All right you guys make me proud."

With that the four of them left Train alone. He is going into surgery in a couple of minutes.

*

Chapter 11

Championship Game

The Tigers arrive at the parking lot with two machine guns packed in the back seat in case any problems occurred when they left.

They were going to play with one guy gone, but with Andres, they feel confident they can still win.

When they arrive at the gym their home fans welcome them with cheers. The referee sees that they don't have a fifth man and motions to Oscar to come to him.

"Where's your fifth guy?" He says.

"He's in the hospital. He was shot yesterday after we left the game."

"Yeah ok, but you still need a fifth man."

"We couldn't find one we were in the hospital most of the time."

"That's not my problem. You can't play without a fifth man."

"But..."

The crowd cheered and both of them turned to see what it was about.

Coming out of the door was Edward limping slightly and wearing the Tigers uniform.

"Hey that's our fifth man!" Oscar pointed.

"Ok, now we have a game."

Oscar goes over to Edward.

"Hey how did you manage to come here?"

"I heard about Train, I wasn't going to let my cousin go down without a center, so I'm stepping in."

"Thanks man, let's go whoop some ass!"

*

Chapter 12

Tigers vs. Dog Pound

Edward being only 5'3, the Dog Pound wins the jump ball. The push it up the court and pass it to their center who has a foot and half height advantage over Edward. He leans down and tries to back down, but can't. Edward's is too strong. He shoots over him instead and misses.

Andres gets the rebound and passes it to Jim, who runs it all the way to the rim for a lay up.

Home Team 1

Visitors 0

The dog pound go to their center again. This time the center spins away from Edward and slams it home. Edward smiles as he limps back up the court.

Home Team 1

Visitors 1

Jim sets up a post up play and passes it to Kevin who bounces the ball in to Edward in the post. Edward grits his teeth and starts backing up the defender. He does a fake spin and gets the defender to bite, leaving Edward open for a right hook that goes inside the basket.

Home Team 2

Visitors 1

The Dog Pound keep feeding their center, he spin again but Edward doesn't bite. However he shoots dunks it right over him.

"Keep feeding me the ball man." Edward says.

Home Team 2

Visitors 2

Edward has the ball in his hands and backs the defender up. He shows pump fakes and gets nothing he jumps anyhow and hits the man in the arm before driving a brick into the back board. He shoots one free throw and makes it.

Home Team 3

Visitors 2

Edward places his hands into the big man's face but it's no use he is dunked on again.

Home Team 3

Visitors 3

Edward gets deep in the paint and kicks out to Kevin. Kevin bend his forearms behind his head and releases the ball high over his head. The ball hits nothing but net.

Home Team 5

Visitors 3

Same play Edward gets deep in the paint and kicks out to Kevin he has a defender jump on him and he passes it to Oscar who is open and shoots the 3 and makes it.

Final Score

Home Team 7

Visitors 3

*

Chapter 13

Victory

The ref hands the Tigers their Trophy and the big 15000 dollar check. The fans cheer and chant Tigers! Tigers!

Oscar puts his arm around Edward.

"I think we found ourselves a good team."

12