Hopes For Pure Heaven... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ok baby.” Darnell replies. Kim walks off up the stairs, the closer she got to the top of the stairs, the more her bad feeling was getting worse. Kim walks into their room to find Darnell’s clothes all in a disarray. At first she said nothing, she could however smell his cologne. Kim knew Darnell didn’t have any on when he left yesterday to come up here. Kim looks for the bottle of cologne but it’s nowhere to be found. Kim stands there reading that note over and over again. Finally she puts two and two together.

“THAT FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING LITTLE SLUT!!!” Kim lets out in a very loud pissed off tone. Darnell hearing this runs up the stairs to see what’s up with Kim. “Baby, what’s the matter?”

“Darnell, when Monica left our house last night, she didn’t go home. She came here.”

“Honey, Honey, Honey are you sure it’s her?”

“Oh yeah I am sure. I am as sure as I know my own name it’s definitely her. Look at our room Darnell. That whore got into our home. She was in our room. She went through your drawers disarraying all your clothes. Hell for that matter she took the cologne that I gave you for Christmas last year. She even left me a little note on the front door. She says in this letter that she will have all that I have and more. She wants you Darnell and she’s not going to stop until she gets just what she wants. I swear as god as my witness if she ever steps foot in front of me again I will tear her apart.”

“Well then you are going to have to stand in line. That little slut will answer to me first. She’s going to have an awfully boring life. She is by no means ever going to have me. Come here baby.” Darnell replies taking Kim into his arms holding her close. “You have no worry. Don’t let her do this to you. She can’t now and will not ever take me away from the woman whom I am so in love with. The woman who completes me.” Baby let me have your phone. I am going to make other arrangements for the dogs and the cat. I have this very strong feeling that nasty little whore is going to want to show up here this week. And if she does, then we are going to let her. I will finally teach that little piece of cheap trailer trash that she needs to back the fuck off.”

“Ok but please Darnell, please promise me you won’t leave me alone here with her.”

“OH I promise baby. I won’t leave you alone with her.” Taking Kim’s phone Darnell calls his brother to arrange for him to take care of the animals.

Kim and Darnell settle in for the evening. Kim slips into Darnell’s favorite teddy that she owns (baby blue silk with spaghetti straps, very low cut and very short). Lying on the couch together, they watch one of their favorite movies. Suddenly there’s a knock at the door. Darnell tells Kim to stay put as he gets up to answer the door.

“What in the name of fuck do you want?” Darnell asks in a very harsh tone. Kim knew by the way Darnell answered the door just who it is.

“Is Kim here?”

“You know god damn well she is here. Now tell me what the fuck you want.”

“I want to talk to Kim, and I mean now.”

“You can go straight to fuckin` hell. Get your nasty ass back in your car and get the fuck out of here before I call the cops and have you removed. Don’t bother going back to our house this week either you’re no longer needed. I told you the other night not to fuck with me or with Kim and I meant it. And now you have the balls to challenge what I said by coming up here, never mind breaking into our home. Going through my drawers. Disarraying all my clothes. Then stealing my cologne. And putting this note on our front door, you have a big set of balls showing your face here right now!” Kim knew Darnell was getting extremely pissed. She could hear it in his voice. Sitting up she grabs her robe. Walking over to the door.

“Darnell, it’s ok baby. Let the little piece of shit in. I can’t wait to hear her explanation for this one.” Darnell steps aside as Monica walks in. Kim grabs her by the back of her hair. Pushing her to the chair.

“You little fucking slut!!! Do you honestly think you’re going to take Darnell away from me? You only wish that Danny could be even half the man that Darnell is. Face it girly girl, you can’t and won’t ever have Darnell in any way shape or form. Darnell stands there taking all this in.

“That’s where you’re wrong Kim.” Monica hollers out in a very snotty tone. “I WILL have him. Just like I said in that note, I will have all that you have and more. You have always had everything your way. Even in school you always came out on top. You’ve always had the best boyfriends and I always had to settle for what was left. Well not this time. You have an extremely sexy man who would do anything in this world for you. He spoils you rotten. Now I am going to take him from you. I watched what he did to you the other night. I heard you screaming in pleasure and I so badly wanted it to be me. I have had my mind set on having him since the first day you introduced him to me.” Kim now extremely pissed raises her hand. Darnell grabs her hand to stop her. She jerks her hand away from him.

“Please Darnell let go. I love you but damn it, don’t stop me this time.”

“Kim, she isn’t worth it. We can deal with her in a way that will most definitely get our point across. That little slut wants to watch then let her watch.” Kim walks over to the closet taking out the rope that Darnell keeps in there.

“Oh I want to do more than watch Darnell.” Monica replies. Grabbing onto his bulge in his jeans. “I want you to fuck me with this massive piece of meat just the way that I know you fuck her. I want you to make me scream the way that you do her.”

“First of all get your fuckin` nasty hands off me.” Darnell barks out. Slapping her hand off him. “And secondly I wouldn’t fuck you with someone else’s dick. I don’t want any piece of you. And I sure as fuck don’t want what you have. The only one who I am ever going to fuck with my “Massive meat” as you like to call it is Kim. Oh yeah and I will make you scream but it won’t by any means be with my dick or any part of me for that matter. When Kim and I get done you will be screaming ok, you will be screaming for us to allow you the freedom to masturbate. That’s one thing that for sure won’t be happenin` in our home. I brought Kim here for the week to take care of her and give her the get away that she has needed for some time now. Not for her to have to deal with a piece of cheap trailer trash like you.” All I can say to you is this I hope you enjoy what you want so badly to see. Cause this will be the one and only time you will EVER and I do mean EVER see my massive meat.”

Kim walks over to Monica. Tying her into the chair with the rope. Once she is secured to the point that she can’t even move her head Kim walks to Darnell. Slowly Darnell Removes Kim’s robe, and slowly in a very teasing manner lifts Kim’s teddy removing it from her. Kim now stands completely nude in front of Monica. Darnell plants little baby kisses on the side of Kim’s neck.

“Now look at this” Darnell commands. Darnell runs his fingertips lightly down Kim’s body highlighting all her wonderful curves. “Why in the fuck would I want a piece of overcooked chopped liver like you when I have Kim. A wonderfully juicy, and ever so tender piece of top-quality prime rib in front of me?” Kim slowly slides her hand onto his massive bulge in his jeans.

“Oh my!!! He feels sooooooo good and he’s sooooooo big Monica. I bet you would really love to have some of this wouldn’t you?” Kim asks in a devious manner. She opens Darnell’s jeans releasing his rigid, bulging throbbing monster.

“You bitch!!!” Monica hollers. “You know I would.”

“Too fucking bad you little tart. You best just take a good look. Kim replies as she strokes Darnell’s cock in front of Monica. “This massive meat is MINE!!!” YOU ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT JUST HOW WELL THIS PIECE OF MEAT AND MY OVEN WORK TOGETHER.” Kim now wanting to be even more evil bends her body resting her hands on Monica’s legs. COME ON BABY FUCK ME. SHOW THIS WHORE JUST HOW GOOD WE ARE. Darnell moves in behind Kim taking his monster into his hand. Sliding into her wet hot box from behind.

“GIVE IT TO ME BABY. I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW. FUCK ME LIKE YOUR LITTLE SLUT THAT YOU HAVE CREATED!!!” Hearing this Darnell grabs Kim’s hips. Thrusting his monster all the way inside her all at one time as hard and fast as he possibly can. The harder and faster he fucks her now dripping wet pussy the louder Kim screams. Kim’s nails digging harder into the tops of Monica’s legs. Darnell slaps her ass over and over again. Kim bucks back against his massive monster to get him yet even deeper inside her.

“WHO’S LITTLE SLUT ARE YOU MY BABY GIRL?” Darnell asks. Pulling back on Kim’s hair fucking her even harder.

“Oh fuck I am your little slut.” Kim cries out. Your little slut wants your massive monster deep in her ass. Please I need it. Take my ass please!!!” Removing his cock from her dripping pussy he thrusts deep into her ass. She pushes back against his monster.

“HARDER BABY!!!!!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!! Darnell fucks her ass even harder. His balls now slapping against her very sensitive clit. Feeling his balls tightening as the head of his cock begins to throb.

“OH FUCK BABY GIRL!!!!!!!! Darnell screams. With one last thrust they push each other over the ultimate edge. Creating the most powerful erotic orgasms they have ever experienced. As their bodies calm back down Darnell just looks over at Monica.

“I told you, you little fuckin` tramp you WON’T EVER have this man…I am a one woman man, and she’s the only woman for me.”

“Please Darnell, please let me go. I really need to get out of here.” Monica calls out quietly.

“Oh your going alright don’t you worry.”

Getting back together Kim gets up and walks into the living room. Picking up her phone she dials 911 and about 20 minutes later Monica leaves just like she wants to. Only not in the way she was expecting. The little catch is she leaves in Handcuffs. Never bothering Kim and Darnell again.

12