Confessions of a Dick Flasher Ch. 01

Story Info
Dick flasher reveals the secrets of dick flashing.
4.2k words
4.49
5k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confessions of a Dick Flasher, #01

Dick flasher reveals the secrets of dick flashing.

Author's Note:

This story is dedicated to Robert for allowing me to write his dick flashing story.

F F F

There are some of things that I've learned about being a dick flasher that I never would have known unless I flashed my prick to unsuspecting women. Dick flashing a woman is not as easy for a man as it is for a woman to flash a man. Whether flashing him her panties, her bra, her naked pussy, or her naked breasts, women can easily flash a man without him even knowing that she had deliberately flashed him.

Just imagined how many panties or naked pussies that a shoe store salesman has seen when sitting on his low stool to help woman put on and remove her shoes. Imagine how many lucky men standing lower behind a woman on an escalator have seen her panty clad ass when she suddenly bends forward at the waist to fix her shoe. Imagine how many men have seen the panties of a woman wearing a flared skirt on a windy day. Imagine how many men have seen a woman changing in a dressing room without closing her curtains all the way.

The art of dick flashing unsuspecting women without being caught, or reported to the police while avoiding arrest for indecent exposure is, indeed, daring but not that simple. Actually, in that regard, when flashing my dick, it helped that I was a good looking man. After having been complimented on my good looks lots of times, I immodestly admit that I am a good looking man.

Also, giving something for women to see, look at, and stare at, it helped that I have a larger than average prick. Where most men are lucky to have a 6" prick, my fully erect cock is nearly 9" and thick. I'm proud that I have a big dick.

First, something that surprised me that I've learned from flashing hundreds of unsuspecting women, I've received more favorable reactions from flashing my dick to older women than I've received when flashing my naked prick to younger women. Whereas younger women generally look away, laugh, and/or scream, and even run away, as if hypnotized, spellbound, and/or mesmerized, older women remain where they are. Unbelievably, they not only looked, they stared as if they've never seen a naked prick before. There is quite a telling difference from flashing older women instead of flashing younger women. I prefer flashing older women.

Moreover, adding to their sexual mystique, as if recording the flash in their mind to masturbate over it later, older women will look longer. While bending at the waist for a closer look, and with their mouths hanging open, they'll stare harder. I've had some older women even put on their eyeglasses for a better look of all that I flashed them.

Some older women have even openly photographed my naked prick with their cellphones. Older women seemed to enjoy seeing a naked prick in the way that men love seeing naked women. Making them feel sexually wanted and desired again, seemingly, older women appreciate being flashed. Giving them something to tell their friends, they seemed to enjoy the attention.

No doubt, with them seemingly sexually forgotten and left behind by prettier, sexier, shapelier, and younger women, older women enjoy the sexual attention of being flashed by a good looking man with a big, erect, naked prick. Indeed, no longer fearing becoming pregnant, alas not having the sexual attention paid to them when they were younger, older women are hornier and more sexually frustrated than younger women. When flashing an unsuspecting older woman, a dick flasher has a much better chance of having sex with a more mature woman than they do with a much younger woman.

Perhaps, the reason why women in their forties, fifties, and sixties not only look but stare at an exposed cock is because it had been several years since they've seen a naked, erect prick. Judging them by their smiles and the appreciating looks on their faces, older women enjoy seeing a naked cock again. Unembarrassed and unashamed, older women take being flashed as a compliment that the man flashing her would love to have sex with her. Indeed, I'd have a much better chance of receiving a hand job, a blowjob, or getting laid when flashing an older woman than when flashing a younger woman.

F F F

The second thing that I learned when dick flashing unsuspecting women is that the dick flasher has a much better chance of having his exhibitionism returned by a woman of color. Returning the favor of his exhibitionism with her exhibitionism, black or brown women are more likely to respond by flashing the flasher their naked breasts, their naked asses, or their naked pussies. Oddly enough, not so with Asian women. I've only had one Asian woman flash me her panties after I flashed her my cock. Seemingly more modestly moral, Asian women look away with shame and embarrassment.

With sex seemingly no big deal to them, nearly every younger, black woman that I flashed returned my flash with her flash. The only time she didn't return her flashes with my flashes was when she was an older, black woman. Oddly enough, the opposite of older, white women, as if I had insulted them, older black women appeared angry that I had flashed them. They looked at me as if I had used and sexually abused them. They seemed to want to remove my prick with a knife.

A much different reaction from older, black women, younger, black women smiled and laughed while staring at my naked cock. Instead of being insulted that I had flashed them, they seemed to enjoy seeing my naked prick. Then, as if playing a game that they excelled at playing, they'd lift their short skirts and showed me their panties, their naked asses, and/or their naked pussies. They'd lift their tops and show me their bras and/or their naked breasts. I loved flashing women of color, especially young, black women.

Something else that I learned when flashing an obese, black woman, interestingly enough, the larger the black woman, the more she's likely to flash me. They don't call overweight black women BBW, big, beautiful women for nothing. More appropriately, they should be called them BBBW, big, beautiful, black women. Seemingly, the bigger they are the more they will flash a dick flasher. Especially when baby has back and big breasts to flash, obese black women love their bodies as much as their slimmer and shapelier counterparts.

F F F

The third thing that I've learned is that to receive a more favorable reaction to a woman seeing my naked prick is to flash her when she's alone. When I flashed women who were with a friend, her sister, or her mother, they acted embarrassed, ashamed, and screamed. Yet, if I flashed the same woman, whether younger or older, when she was alone, she not only looked but also, she stared. Instead of reacting unfavorably to seeing my naked prick, she seemed to enjoy seeing my naked prick by not only staring but also smiling, too.

Encouraged by the positive reactions to women seeing my naked, erect prick, I continued flashing more women. Whenever I found myself alone with a woman that I knew when in my house, I've flashed my naked, erect prick to every woman by making my flashes appear accidental. I deliberately dropped my towel while making my towel drop appear accidental. I allowed my erect, naked cock to escape from my pajama pee hole. I allowed my bathrobe to suddenly open to expose my naked prick.

I've flashed all of my female friends my naked, erect prick. I've flashed all of my wife's female friends my naked erect prick. I've flashed all of my female co-workers my naked, erect prick over video chat. I've flashed all of my wife's female co-workers my naked, erect prick over video chat. Sometimes, with the help of my wife, whenever she had a gathering of women in the living room, I'd enter the living room as if I had just emerged from the shower. Then, when I walked by my wife to get a cookie, she pull my towel down and off.

Whenever alone with a woman that I didn't know, seizing the exhibitionistic opportunity, I've flashed women seated across from me my naked prick in a doctor's office, in a dentist's office, and in an automotive repairer's waiting room. The surprised look on the unsuspecting women's faces was well worth the risk of being caught. Surprisingly, all women not only looked but also, they stared. Some women even returned my dick flash with their panty flash by parting their knees and lifting their tops to expose their bra clad breasts while smiling and laughing.

Seemingly, women felt safer when being flashed in a public place. Removing my cock under the table, I've flashed my cock when sitting across from a woman in a fast food restaurant. I flashed a woman when sitting across from her or next to her on a bus or an empty subway. I've flashed women going up and down an escalator. I've flashed women when walking up a flight of stairs. I've flashed women in empty elevators. Every woman that I flashed in a public place not only looked but stared. Several women even took me in their hands to stroke me.

F F F

When alone with them, curious for their reactions while wondering if they'd look, stare, or look away, I've flashed my erect, naked prick to my mother, my sister, my aunt, my female cousins, and my grandmother. While hoping that they'd all not only look but also reach out and touch me, stroke me, suck me, and fuck me, all of the women stared at my erect, naked prick. After continually flashing them, with them all seeing my erect, naked prick, I've lost count how many times that I masturbated myself over dick flashing my mother, my sister, my aunt, my female cousins, and my grandmother.

Sometimes, even when making my flashes appear accidental, unbeknownst to the unsuspecting women, all of my flashes are preplanned and deliberately done. While knowing that my mother or my sister would barge in my bedroom door without knocking, I stripped myself naked, donned my headphones, and closed my eyes while masturbating. Deliberately allowing her to catch me masturbating several times, my mother, Carol, surprisingly, not only looked but she stared at my erect, naked prick. Allowing her to catch me masturbating, too, I flashed my sister, Christine, more than a few times. Instead of looking away, she stared, too.

Before they barged in my room, I turned on my computer camera to record their reactions to seeing me stroking my cock. Surprisingly, my mother felt her breasts and fingered her nipples while watching me stroke my prick. My sister, while not removing her eyes from my dick, called me a pervert and closed my bedroom door behind her. I've not only continually masturbated over my mother seeing my erect, naked prick but also, I've masturbated over my sister seeing my erect, naked prick. Without a doubt, surprising me as much as they sexually excited me, they both enjoyed seeing my naked, erect prick.

I received the same sexual reactions from my aunt, my female cousins, and my grandmother, too. Whenever I'm alone with them, I wore my short, lightweight bathroom with nothing underneath. My robe always opened at the waist whenever I stood, walked, and leaned forward at the waist. Every time I flashed them my naked prick, they not only looked but also, they stared.

Again, while making my flashes appear accidental, flashing them whenever they visited, I deliberately flashed all of my female relatives my naked, erect prick whenever they visited. No doubt, feeling safe with me and comfortable while in my house, they all not only looked but they all stared at seeing my big dick. I lost count how many times I masturbated over my aunt, my cousins, and my grandmother seeing my naked prick. They inspired me to flash more women. My latest sexual perversely perverted thing to do, I couldn't wait to flash more women.

F F F

The fourth thing that I learned when dick flashing women is that all women, yes, including your mother, your sister, your aunt, your female cousins, and even your grandmother are whores. They pretend not to be whores when in public but when you get them alone, especially after they had a couple glasses of wine, watch out. The only conundrum is that, even though women are, indeed, whores, women don't want to be thought of as whores. Preferring to act morally modest, women don't you to know that they're whores.

As long as I found a creative way to flash them without my flashes appearing deliberate, even though they were, they'd not only look but also, they'd stare. Women want to preserve their moral modesty even though they may have little morals and even less modesty. Rather than making the first, sexual moves, women want to be sexually seduced and taken. A man flashing them their naked prick while making his flashes appear accidental is not only the perfect way to expose themselves to women but also to get them in the mood for sex.

One day, pregnant woman came to my door wanting me to sign her petition for something that I don't remember. I invited her inside and offered her tea or water. She sat on the couch across from me. While standing over her to pour her tea, my bathrobe opened to my waist. Instead of being embarrassed and looking away, she surprised me. She stared at my naked prick. Her stares immediately made my prick grow bigger and harder. I had a big and hard erection protruding from my bathrobe while I stood in front of her.

Then, when I returned to my seat, I was surprised to see that she had parted her knees enough to continually flash me her white panties. In the way that I had deliberately flashed her my naked cock, she flashed me her panty clad pussy. She flashed me her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her black patch of pubic hair. Then, while discussing her petition in detail, every time she leaned forward to sip her tea, she gave me a down blouse view of the tops of her breasts, her cleavage, and her low-cut bra.

Emboldened by her flashing me, no longer careful how I sat, I sat with my bathrobe parted open with my throbbing and pulsating naked cock sticking straight up. The more that she flashed me her panties and all that I could see of her big, bra clad breasts, my cock grew bigger and harder. No doubt, with her a few months pregnant, perhaps, no longer having sex, she seemed horny. She stared at my naked cock in the way that I stared at her panties and her bra. She stared at my prick as if she wanted to stroke my cock and/or suck my cock.

Of course, I signed her petition. When she stood to leave, she walked to me and hugged me. My erect naked cock was pressed against her tummy while my horny hand felt her shapely ass through her short skirt. After I flashed her my naked prick and she flashed me her sexy lingerie, she seemingly wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

F F F

Unbelievable but true, when Sister Mary Elizabeth came to my door for a donation to the Catholic Church, I invited her inside of my house. Curious for her reaction, if she'd look, stare, or look away and flee, I've always wanted to dick flash a nun. Finding her religiously dressed attire sexy, I always wondered what they wore beneath their habits. She accepted my offer of tea.

When the water was ready, I stood to get her a cup of tea. With my bathrobe parting every time I stood, walked, and sat, I continually flashed the good sister my naked prick. Instead of looking away, I was shocked that she stared. Sister Mary Elizabeth stared at my naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick.

I walked to the kitchen. As soon as I was in the kitchen, I stroked myself to a big and hard erection. I carried a tray with a teapot, a teacup, cream, and sugar, along with some cookies. I wondered if she'd watch me walking from the kitchen to the living room with my big dick exposed beneath the tray. Not disappointing me, she stared at my naked cock as if my prick was a crucifix.

Then, when I leaned in front of her to put down the tray and pour her tea, my bathrobe parted to my waist. My big dick pointed to her as if she was the chosen one. Unembarrassed and unashamed, she stared at my naked prick. Then, she anointed herself.

"Thank you, Lord," she said.

I wondered if she was taking Jesus for the tea, for the cookies, or for allowing her to see my naked prick. I remained like that totally exposing while continuing to flash her my naked, erect prick. Surprising me, she never removed her eyes from my exposed penis. She continued to stare at my naked prick as if my prick was the first cock that she had ever seen.

After she had her tea, I stood to get my checkbook. While leaning in front of her to write the check, I continued to flash her my naked prick. I gave the church a generous donation.

Then, surprising me, thinking that she was standing to leave, she moved to her knees in front of me. Thinking that she was going to pray for me giving the church a donation, she took my cock in her holy hand. While staring up at me, Sister Mary Elizabeth slowly stroked me. Then, she stared down at my prick before taking me in my mouth.

"I haven't given oral sex to a man since Father O'Malley left the church for another church. Thank you for exposing yourself to me. I've been so horny lately. I need to blow you. I need to suck you. Please cum in my mouth. I'd love to swallow your cum," said Sister Mary Elizabeth.

After removing my prick from her mouth to speak, she reinserted my cock in her holy mouth. She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper. The nun gave me the best blowjob that I ever had.

It didn't take me long to ejaculate a huge load of cum in her mouth. She continued sucking me. She sucked me dry and licked me clean. Then, she stood, anointed herself again, and blessed me.

"God bless you," she said.

F F F

The fifth thing that I learned about dick flashing unsuspecting women is something that is as unbelievable as it is true. Women are whores as much as men are perverts. Women want to see men's naked, erect cocks as much as men want to show women their naked, erect cocks. Women want to see men's big dicks, as much as men want to see women's naked breasts, naked asses, and naked pussies.

In the way that men want to see women's naked breasts, naked asses, and naked pussies, returning the favor of men's exhibitionism, with their voyeurism, most women wanted to see a man's big, naked dick. No matter if the women are blood related, friends, acquaintances, co-workers, or strangers, women enjoy seeing men naked as much as men enjoy seeing women without their clothes.

Think about it. Why else would they have Playgirl magazine and now have a website called Playgirlplus.com? Why else would they have CFNM, clothed female, nude, male strip clubs. Go figure. Who else but a dick flasher would know that?

Men aren't allowed in a CFNM club for a reason. With the only men in the club, the strippers, the women can let their hair down. They can freely stare at and sexually lust over naked pricks. They can stroke the cocks of strippers. They can suck their erect dicks while allowing the strippers to touch, feel, fondle, and expose their naked breasts.

If women weren't whores, including your wives, your girlfriends, your mothers, your sisters, your grandmothers, your sisters-in-law, and your mothers-in-law, we wouldn't have CFNM strip clubs and/or a website for Playgirl. So, whenever you're flashing your prick, as long as you make your dick flashing appear accidental, women will not only look but also, they'll stare. They may even return your flash with their flash.

Then, there are those women who are just big whores, cocksucking whores. They don't care if you deliberately expose yourself to them. Whether you're at a doctor's office, dentist's office, health club, in your car, in their car, wherever and whenever, women who are cocksucking whores will not only look but they will also stare. In the way that Sister Mary Elizabeth did, they may even take you in their hands before taking you in their mouths. They may masturbate you, blow you, and fuck you.

12