Hormone Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a deal with Jim that if Peter could get Brian out before the baby was born that he could stay with me overnight two nights in a row and that he could do anything that he wanted to me.

Things were looking up in both my civil suit and Brian's case. In a particularly upbeat manner Peter and Jim met with me one afternoon. Peter had taken the deposition of the head of HR at my old employer and she testified that the Executive VP (the asshole who fired me) asked her to lie about certain subjects sure to come up in her deposition and not to reveal that he had talked to her. She had no desire to commit perjury, however, and she hung him out to dry.

"In view of her testimony, their attempt to coerce you to sign that horrible severance agreement, and other evidence that I've collected, if we go to trial I'm certain that I can get a judgment of over a million dollars," Peter confidently postulated. "However, that would take at least another nine months; but I'm sure that they would settle right now for $750,000. If we combine your proceeds from that along with a bail reduction that both Jim and I are confident we can get, Brian could be out before your due date."

I was so happy I started shedding tears of joy.

"I take it that you want that settlement," Jim chuckled.

"Hell yes," I sniffled.

**************

I had the check for my share of the $750,000 (about $520,000 after Peter's firm's cut and reimbursement for expenses including some money Peter had lent me to pay for my rent and food) within a week. Peter, with Jim doing most of the work behind the scenes, had a motion for bail reduction in view of the weakness of the Government's case and malfeasance by Barnes (do you think that I got pleasure out of that?) ready for a hearing within another week. Both Jim and Peter assured me that we had a 90% chance of getting the bail reduction.

In view of what I was desperately hoping would be Brian's release within a week I had one last session each with Zach and Walker and then signed a contract for them to continue their investigation with me paying for their services. They gave me a 25% discount because, as Zach put it, "We've had the best sex of our lives!" I also had Jim over for two nights where he expressed the exact same sentiment and promised to continue to help Peter and once Brian was out sign a contingency fee agreement with him to sue Brian's ex-partners and the Government for fraud and false imprisonment.

There were no hard feeling or angst by any of my three lovers, not only because I had definitely fulfilled my end of the bargain and they had thoroughly enjoyed themselves, but also because since they were dyed-in-the-wool preggofiles they knew that once I was no longer pregnant they would no longer have a sexual interest in me.

I spent two days sprucing up my apartment getting it ready for Brian, and had my cashier's check for $400,000 -- the reduction in bail Peter was requesting -- ready the day of the hearing.

The hearing could not have gone better; in consideration for Peter not seeking sanctions against Barnes for his behavior Barnes did not contest the bail reduction, so the motion was granted in a little over three minutes. Brian was released within an hour after I handed over the check to the court clerk, and I was never so happy, nor did I cry tears of joy so intently, in my life when I rushed into Brian's arms.

Of course in view of how horny Brian was as a result of his incarceration, and in view of how my pregnancy had turned me into Horny Hormone Hannah, Brian and I alternated fucking and making love -- something I hadn't done since his arrest because as physically pleasant and gratifying as the sex had been with Jim, Zach and Walker there was no emotional component -- the rest of the day and night, stopping only to eat and shower, and when we finally fell asleep.

A week after Brian's release I delivered seven pound six ounce Alicia Sarah Richardson with only a one hour natural delivery -- thanks to my Kegel exercises. She is perfect; she won't be of average looks like me, but will have killer good looks. Brian was as proud a papa as you could imagine.

Since Brian wasn't working now -- except with his attorneys and investigators on his case -- he was as helpful as conceivable with Little Alicia, although he did defer to my Mom when she visited the first month after Alicia's birth, and his Mom when she visited the second month after Alicia's birth.

At one point in time, when Alicia was about three months old, Brian had some questions for me about our finances. "Babe, I'm so grateful for your absolutely essential help in getting me released and how well the case is going, but I'm confused as to how you could swing it. The numbers don't seem to add up."

By then we were "back in the saddle," and though I thankfully was no longer going crazy with my over-the-top pregnancy-enhanced libido I still had a healthy need for regular sex. I stroked Brian's face, tenderly led him into the bedroom, undressed us both, and then sucked his cock and rode him like he was a prize bull, squeezing and releasing my powerful pc muscles to milk his cock, until we had mutual debilitating orgasms.

When we came down from our highs I put my finger on his lips, smiled, and said "I told you before I got pregnant that I loved you so much that I'd do anything for you. Just accept the fact that I made it work -- by putting my all into it, clawing and scraping whatever I could and relying on the goodwill of others. There's no need to discuss it again -- I demonstrated my love for you and am the happiest women in the world that it has worked out, and will continue to work out."

He smiled and despite the fact that he had just deposited about a liter of cum into me went down on pussy, and ate me to three more orgasms before I begged him to stop. We never discussed the subject of how I swung the help that I got him again.

***************

About two months after Brian was released on bail Peter and Jim -- who now had no ethical reason not to be co-counsel since he was no longer fucking me -- convinced Barnes' supervisor that Brian had been set-up, and got all charges dismissed with prejudice and all of our seized property (or the value of it since some was no longer available) returned. The concession that Brian made was that he would not sue the Government.

While Jim and Peter couldn't sue the Government, they did sue Brian's three former partners, and two other parties who had conspired with them. Within a year after that we had collected (our cut) almost two million dollars in damages, and all three of Brian's ex-partners were sentenced to terms of three to eight years in Federal prison.

Now, three years after Brian's release, which has been the most loving time of our lives together, I'm six months pregnant with our second child, a boy. Fortunately, this time I am not Hormone Hannah, but rather I have retained my pre-pregnancy above-average, but not anywhere close to high, libido. Brian has started a new business and hired several competent employees so he only works a 40-45 hour week, and I do a little consulting but am primarily a happy stay-at-home Mom.

Life's good, and I hope that neither Brian nor I will ever have to demonstrate again that we would do ANYTHING for each other