Horny Little Women Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

As she surfaced for air down below, lungs inflating and deflating wildly, Connie wiped a mix of saliva and precum from the side of her mouth, grinning with sore lips. Freed from the attentive mouth, Matthew's spittle-coated cock jerked back, hovering upright. Craving more than a tongue inside her, Rosie slid down his chest to meet the cock head, depositing a syrupy trail of cunt slime in her wake. Angling her buttocks to trap the head in the entrance to her pussy, the thick cock, its veins pumped up to bursting point, slid up inside her juicy love tunnel. Both cried out as they coupled, Matthew's hands reaching round to support her back as she rocked gently in his lap, her slit consuming every thick inch.

For a few moments Connie stood idly on the sidelines wondering where SHE might fit in. As Matthew and Rosie locked in an unbreakable embrace, there seemed little opportunity for the horny Filipina to join. As Matthew pumped up from beneath, shaft stretching Rosie's lovely cunt, the English girl's buttocks lifted then plunged, lifted then plunged, the air loud with the slapping of meat into folds of cunt. This went on for several long strokes until suddenly she felt an entirely new sensation, squealing with unmitigated joy: "Oh God Matthew," she panted. "She's licking my arse."

As Matthew pulled her close to him once more, those lovely tits were crushed against his manly chest. He glanced down over her shoulder to see Connie's face fused between her buttocks, tongue making generous swirls. Merely holding it to the tight brown ring, as Matthew rammed his cock upwards into her cervix, was sufficient to send Rosie into throes of delight. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," groaned the voluptuous schoolteacher as Matthew's cock drove up unerringly and Connie feasted hungrily on her anus. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck, I am, I'm cumming," she wailed, body wracked in waves of climactic pleasure that coated Matthew's shaft in her juices.

Yet, as she stilled, Matthew was still to reach HIS climax, cock as hard as a slab of granite. As Rosie climbed aside, still panting and shaking and spilling cunt juice all over the couch, Connie honed in immediately on Matthew's cock. Taking it down in one starved gulp, she pursed her lips and drew back up the length, cleaning it totally of Rosie's honey. Grinning she moved aside, placing her head between Connie's legs and did the same like a human vacuum cleaner. "Now, my turn for hard fucking, yah," she breathed, fingernails digging the top of Matthew's chest.

Turning way, she knelt down on the carpet and assumed a position on all fours, glancing back slyly over her shoulder. His cock throbbing like it had been hit with a sledgehammer, Matthew was utterly powerless to resist. Moving quickly into place, his hands took a firm grip on the Filipina's hips as his cock tip made an exploratory sortie between her legs. Having quickly recovered from the absolute fucking of her life and, anxious not to miss out on the red hot action, Rosie joined Matthew, whispering something in his ear. A shared smile, she kissed him deeply before crawling beneath Connie.

As Matthew teased the Filipina's pussy with his cock head, the unmistakable peal of tongue licking clit filled the air. The way to Connie's pussy barred, Matthew realigned, targeting her bumhole as suggested by Rosie, the tip scraping the tight clenched ring. Wary of how tight her vagina had been, he feared the worst. Reaching down, he laid his thumb on the brown ring and pushed. As the tip worked in, Connie yelped. "Oh no, not my tight little ass. Matthew, nooooooo!"

Too late, with a little added pressure Matthew's thumb slid all the way in, gripped tightly by the snug anal walls. He wiggled it around inside causing Connie to suck in air in staccato breaths. Drawing back, the thumb came out with a little pop before the knot sealed tight. To accommodate the entry, the ever helpful Rosie reached around and prised apart each buttock. Yet, even at full stretch the hole was no bigger than a penny.

But Matthew was nothing if not resilient and, as Rosie pulled harder, taking aim he slammed forward with purpose. The fat cock head hit dead centre, ploughing straight in until it was trapped about half way down the shaft. Connie screamed, receiving instant soothing from Rosie as she went to work with an eager tongue on the Filipina's swollen clit. Taking a breath and issuing a warning to relax, Matthew rammed the last few inches in, prompting a pained shriek. Holding there to savour the wondrous feel, he heard Connie issuing expletives under her breath. Drawing back he embarked upon a steady rhythm that suited both parties, bringing himself ever closer.

Throughout a five-minute anal ordeal, Connie never stopped hissing and blowing, cursing and squealing. When she felt the embedded cock jerk, she banged her palm on the carpet. Finally having lost control, Matthew exploded in her anus, a gush of seed washing her bowels as it shot upwards. When Rosie's fervent chewing on her clit reached a crescendo, Connie came seconds later.

Pulling away, his cock throbbing and raw, immediately the madness of the whole charade hit Matthew, delirium turning to panic. It had needed little prompting to become unfaithful. "You can, um, sleep in my bed," he said sheepishly to Connie. "I'll stay here on the couch."

Rosie wished them both goodnight and disappeared in her own cloud of guilt.

* * *

First to awake the following morning, his dreams dark and foreboding, Matthew felt sickened by his actions, an overwhelming urge having arisen to escape the claustrophobic apartment. One person he could rely on to take his mind off things was Johnny Frio, an earlybird whose day could start literally at any hour.

The streets outside were awash with the residue of the previous night's storm: billboards had splintered and fell, trees were upturned, fences had panels missing, resembling rotten teeth and slates from roofs lay wherever they happened to fall. Taking the long route, Matthew reflected on his infidelity as the effects of the storm became ever more severe the closer he got to the marina. For all its beauty, Manila had some dark undertones.

Ankle deep in water along the esplanade, he hopped from raised paving slab to drain cover, only to discover Johnny slouched in the doorway of the office, broom in hand. The flood barriers having been breached, the office had little protection from the elements and a raging cesspit of water. "It happen every so often," observed Johnny ruefully. "A day or two we be up and running again. But for now I go home if I were you, Matthew."

Traipsing off home, again Matthew took the long route, if only to clear his head. He observed folks taking stock of their losses and assessing how to put the wrong right. They were a resilient bunch these residents of Manila, used to this sort of thing. When eventually he arrived back home it was gone nine and the house was quiet. He discovered a handwritten note left by Rosie: "Gone sightseeing with Connie. Tom's still in bed."

Heading off to the study, Matthew buried his head in his hands and sighed long and hard. He looked at the picture of Heather on the desk, smiling and happy. "Give me one more chance, please," he mouthed.

Turning on the pc, he had it in mind to seek solace from a family member in England. However, a buzz on the intercom drew his attention away. It was one of twins, Mia. In all that had happened, Matthew had forgotten it was cleaning day. Tia was doubtless at one of the other apartments, thanks to Matthew having persuaded three of his neighbours to take them on. It meant that the girls now enjoyed almost full-time employment. At least that had bought him a few brownie points with Heather.

He allowed Mia up but, head pounding and weighted down with guilt, he was in no mood for making conversation. Instead he secreted himself back in the study and waited for the connection to kick in. It was only then, however, that he realised having omitted to mention Tom to Mia. Whoops. Quickly he activated the live stream to the bedroom. Too late now for a warning, Mia had just barged in wearing the French Maid's outfit, as at the same time Tom was busily giving his cock a good tug on the bed. It was hard to imagine who was the more shocked of the pair. Mia stood dumbfounded, Tom flustered, desperately trying to cover up. "I sorry I come tidy room," Mia clarified, blushing profusely.

Tom too blushed from head to toe to match his hair colour. "Why didn't you, um, knock first?"

"I not know Matthew have guest staying," she pleaded, her dark eyes welling up with tears.

Raising her hands in a show of contrition she took an unsteady step backwards, elbow brushing a vase that sat atop of the chest of drawers. It tottered from side to side before, almost in slow motion, crashing to the floor and splintering into hundreds of pieces. Mia shrieked when the realisation dawned of what she'd done, quickly bursting into tears. Surveying the scene, Tom exhaled deeply, the mood changing. "You realise if Matthew found out about this he'd fire you?"

Mia trembled. "Yes I know," she replied through sobs, head bowed.

With that, still naked Tom moved to the door and slid the bolt across. He placed both hands on the girl's shoulders. "Look, there is one way we can resolve the situation," he mused. "And hopefully you get to keep your job."

Mia looked up into his eyes with a hopeful expression. "I'll do anything," she promised.

Tom issued a lecherous grin, taking a seat on the edge of the bed, his cock at half mast but soon back on the ascendancy. "First though you need to be taught a lesson."

Mmm, definitely a man after my own heart, thought Matthew as he observed from the comfort of the study. This was something he'd fantasised about doing hundreds of times. Mia seemed to know exactly what was required of her, moving in close and resting her belly across Tom's knees. The outfit's white frilly skirt hem rode up to reveal the girl's pert backside. Tom grappled around inside, his hand emerging with her panties. He let the garment twang on the backs of her knees as Mia wiggled in discomfort, fully exposed. "So what have you got to say for yourself?" Tom enquired in a menacing tone, revelling in the control he held.

Mia thought for a moment. "I'm sorry, I been a very naughty little girl," she responded through exaggerated breaths.

"Yes you have been," Tom replied disdainfully. "And tell me, what happens to naughty little girls?"

Mia inhaled hard. "They, um, they get punished," she mouthed.

"Yes they do," Tom said with a nod, lifting a hand shoulder high as Mia held her breath.

Twisting the wrist in mid air, his hand descended in a blur, the palm connecting with a soft young buttock half a dozen times in rapid succession. The slapping sound caused Matthew to grimace -- and stiffen just a little. Mia yelped at each smack, her left bum cheek glowing as the hand moved away. Not wishing to leave out the right one, Tom administered six more of the best on its soft raised mound, leaving the surface rouge. "Oh, please no more," begged Mia, wriggling and writhing like an eel in his lap.

Tom placed a hand between her legs, the tips of his fingers disappearing readily inside. "Mmm, what a dirty little girl you are."

"Yes," Mia concurred, arching her back. "You tell Matthew you break vase, yes?" she asked throatily.

"I might," he replied noncommittally, still basking in the power.

"Please," she entreated, glancing up as he toyed with her wet pussy. "Pleeeeeeeease," she groaned as the fingers found her clit.

With that he lifted her up with ease to face him, her legs straddling either side of his legs, a stiff cock pointing at her navel. Reaching down she smiled and stroked its length. "Ah, you big strong English man," she cooed.

"Pfft," mouthed Matthew from the study.

His best intentions having almost completely eroded, he'd a good mind to get up there and show her what a real English cock looked like. But he resisted the temptation for now, content to watch from afar as Tom lifted the slight frame, hands beneath her buttocks. Taking a moment to nuzzle at the nipples that brushed his face, Tom directed the head of his cock towards her tight young pussy opening. "Damn you're wet," he commented between chews as the tip nestled in the juice-laden nest of soft black pubic hair.

Mia moved her knees outward and pressed down simultaneously, allowing her cunt to be impaled. With a whimper her body moved down until she was fully loaded and stretched by cock. Tom lay back flat on the bed and let her do all the work, the little minx riding his hard cock as he toyed idly with her tiny breasts. They seemed a welcome change from Rosie's cumbersome ones and he was enjoying himself immensely. Mia panted as she rocked back and forth, the frenzied copulation persisting for a good five minutes. As Tom groaned, her face turned alarmingly pale. "No cum inside me please, mister. I no take no precaution.

Tom understood. He wasn't happy, wanting nothing less than to blow his load up her tight Filipina twat, but he understood. "Okay, get on your knees."

Mia obeyed, looking up through big brown eyes and opening her mouth in readiness. Tom squatted, knees bent slightly and holding the back of her head for support. His juice-coated shaft slid over Mia's cheek and slotted in the warm hole, forcing her to taste herself. With that he began to ram furiously in and out, using her mouth like a tight cunt. He pumped hard, forcing from the buttocks as Mia took the pounding uncomplainingly.

Five minutes of face fucking, a pained groan marked his orgasm, Mia's cheeks puffing out as he dispensed a huge thick load. As he pulled out, he milked a second wad in her eye. Mia wiped a backhand across, licked it off and stood. "Thank you, mister," she said with a curtsey.

"On your way, I'll cover with Matthew," Tom offered.

"Oh thank you, thank you," Mia enthused, clapping her hands together excitedly. "Maybe me and my twin sister come thank you later?"

Tom sighed, as did Matthew. He just couldn't get enough of this hot family. And there was still the blossoming youngest sister Elise to come. God only knew what SHE'D grow into under the tutelage of Mia and Tia. Manila had him well and truly hooked. It was with that thought that Matthew nodded off in the study chair.

* * *

The last day Tom and Rosie spent in Matthew's company sped by with sightseeing and bar hopping but no more sex. Tom even spurned the threesome with Mia and Tia to concentrate upon getting his relationship back in order. Matthew too was glad of the break and he made a fresh promise to himself to remain faithful to Heather. Before he knew it, the couple were gone, moving on to Vietnam for the next leg of the tour. Whether it would live up to their time in The Philippines remained to be seen.

Their exit was counterbalanced by Heather's return from Cebu City in an ebullient mood. Apparently her relatives couldn't wait to meet her charming fiancé. Yet there was a shadowing lurking in the background in the shape of Connie. So far she'd yet to act upon the hold she had over the young man but it wasn't long before the first text arrived. Thankfully her demands were not unfair. If Matthew continued to fuck her twice a week at pre-arranged times, Heather need never know. He didn't enjoy being blackmailed, but agreed nonetheless to go along with the deal. Besides which, Connie's kinkiness made a welcome change from Heather's somewhat vanilla desires.

And that was how life went on for the next two months, during which time his inheritance went through and he was able to commit to the deal with Johnny. Investing $100,000, whilst gifting his mother and sisters $10,000 apiece, he still had a hundred grand to himself. It was a welcome cushion that would keeo in the life to which he was rapidly becoming accustomed.

As he walked to Connie's apartment one evening for one of their illicit sessions, his mobile phone rang. Matthew unfolded and held it to his ear. "Hi Matthew, it Connie."

"Oh hi, I was just coming round to see you," he replied cheerily.

"Don't bother, you longer required," she responded in a taciturn manner.

"W-what? W-why?"

"It's over, Matthew, time we both move on, yah."

Matthew was confused. "B-but...I thought..."

"You free Matthew. Now go."

"Hmm, okay if that's what you want."

Stopping in his tracks, he wasn't sure whether to be happy or sad. Connie was the perfect outlet for all his pent-up lust, she was the epitome of slutty and the embodiment of no-strings hedonism. But evidently he'd served his purpose. "Are you sure?" he checked.

"Yes I sure."

She paused a moment, before asking calmly: "You remember what you do to me first time we fuck yah?"

"Y-yes."

"Well I no forget either, Matthew."

Matthew recalled the humiliation she'd been subjected to: tied up, fucked roughly and left naked in front of her window cleaner, covered in spunk. "Y-yes...but I thought you got off on that sort of thing."

"Maybe, maybe not," she said coolly. "Anyway, we equal now. Bye Matthew."

With that the line went dead. Equal? What did she mean? Suddenly a horrible thought came to mind. He didn't have to wait long. The phone rang again and there was no need for Heather to speak, her strangled sobs requiring no translation. Connie had exacted bitter revenge. Folding away the phone, Matthew stumbled to the side of the road and sat down on a wall, wiping away a tear. He gazed to the heavens for a sign. Maybe life in Manila wasn't so great after all.

* * *

Two days later Matthew sat in first class as the jet descended upon Heathrow. He needed to get away from Manila, if only temporarily. With the business on the up, pals like Johnny Frio, Ryder Tower getting ever near to completion and the plush luxury apartment he owned, there was little question of making the stay in England a permanent one. But a week with the girls was just what the doctor ordered to dispel the Manila blues. Besides which, the weather had taken a distinct turn for the worse in Asia whereas in Europe an Indian summer was in full bloom.

Four months since the funeral brought him to England for the first time since he was born, Matthew couldn't help but feel at home. There was something about England that The Philippines could never match. It was in the air and in the faces of the people. He only hoped the girls hadn't changed too much since his last departure. Oh what a shock the young man was in for!

His arrival at the airport was met by his mother Hannah, the pair throwing their arms around one another and holding tight for a good minute as they rocked gently. On the journey back, Matthew wanted to know everything that had happened since he'd been away, though his mother was in an oddly unrevealing mood. Immediately his fears were raised and he prayed they hadn't gone and got new lives. He craved for this coming week to be just like the last.

The youngest of the four girls, the petite blonde Amy, was first at the door to greet him, throwing her arms around his neck. At least SHE hadn't changed he was pleased to see. Well, maybe a little. He didn't like to say, but she'd put on a bit of weight since last time, her hips accentuated and womanly, and oh, her breasts. "Look Matthew, feel," she enthused, thrusting them into his palms.

"Oh my God, they're huge," he gasped. "How did that happen?"

And they were too, huge and heavy. Matthew took a few precious moments to mould them, revelling in their feel. Amy adored it too, purring contentedly. "Oh Matthew, I'm sooooooo glad you've come home."

He didn't like to impart that it was only for a week. Instead he squeezed her lovely new breasts and rubbed his crotch into hers. "Now you two, less of that," warned their mother.

As Amy eased back, Matthew couldn't help but notice the odd bulge in her belly. He lifted up the flouncy top she was wearing and stared, mouth agape. Amy blushed. "Yes I am and yes it's yours, Matthew," she clarified.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers