Horny Little Women Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

Matthew's eyes bulged. "B-but it c-can't be..."

Amy's face remained passive. "It can only be. You were my first, my only..."

"Oh my God! Why did no one tell me?"

"Amy, give Matthew and I five minutes alone, honey," Hannah entreated, shooing her daughter away.

Amy agreed and skipped off as innocent as ever as Hannah took her son aside. "It came as a shock to all of us, Matthew. I was going to break the news to you shortly but wasn't sure how..."

Matthew blew hard. He was having difficulty taking it in. Yet that revelation was the tip of the iceberg. Hannah continued: "Matthew, um, when women live together...their, um, their menstrual cycles fall in line," she disclosed.

Matthew wasn't sure what that meant. It required Beth's entrance to provide the stark clarification. She too sported a pear-shaped lower body. Matthew placed a hand on the coffee-coloured expanse and exhaled. Jo came next, closely followed by Meg, both glowing as only pregnant woman could. The pair surrounded their brother, forming a trinity of tears as they hugged.

* * *

The final piece of the jigsaw fell into place as Matthew awoke the following morning after a troubled night. "Come quick," cried Beth as the family gathered around the TV, the reporter's voice grave, the pictures dramatic. "The worst disaster in over a decade has hit the Philippine island of Luzon. Typhoon Xangsane struck devastating Manila Bay..."

"Oh Jesus," Matthew whispered, watching intently. "It can't be..."

He was looking at images of streets he'd walked down, places where buildings he'd been inside were now reduced to driftwood. Cars floated like boats and the ghostly shadow of death hung heavily. What was once the emerging Ryder Tower was gone completely, little more than an open-air swimming pool. He broke down in tears.

Fearing the worst, Matthew made immediate contact with Tino Sala. Thankfully none of his close friends were among the 250 or so victims. Even Johnny Frio who, had he been in the office would surely have been swept to his death, was safe and sound. Afterwards, Matthew contacted his shell-shocked partner to offer his sympathies. Johnny was happy to be alive but had taken this as the sign to call it a day, a decision Matthew had no qualms with. With his new responsibilities, he too had reached a major decision: he wouldn't be going back to Manila.

* * *

EPILOGUE

Just before Christmas 2006, Matthew received a $500,000 pay-off from Johnny for his share following the sale of the business.

In January 2007, news came through that the insurance value of Ryder Tower could reach $2 million. It would provide the nest egg he craved. In the meantime, Matthew was busily setting up his own investigation business in England, using the knowledge he'd acquired from Johnny as a base. Well, he'd soon have a large family to support and needed a regular income.

In February 2007, Meg gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl she named Catherine.

Three days later, Beth gave birth to an equally beautiful and healthy baby girl she named Ebony.

A day later, Jo gave birth to a healthy handsome son and heir she named Stephen.

The following day, Amy shocked everyone by giving birth to tiny twin girls she named Chloe and Millie. They too were in perfect health and two lovely little things.

The most perfect family any young man could wish for, Matthew glowed with pride for weeks to come. Four lovely little girls, he couldn't wait to see them all grow up together. And a boy to keep the Ryder name going, what more could he wish for? And what fun Stephen would have growing up with his female cousins. The possibilities were endless.

Not one to give up after a setback, Matthew planned eventually to build a Ryder Tower in London. In fact he'd erect Ryder Towers all over the world, in Paris, Tokyo, New York and wherever else a business opportunity existed. Whatever happened, however, the extended family would stay together and learn to love together...

The End

*

Many thanks as ever to those whose feedback and votes have helped create this tale's continuing success, Nita, Jim and Duddle to name but a few. Feel free to share your thoughts for the final time.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers