Hoshi Services Malcolm's Weapon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow Hoshi, where were you hiding that little trick," Malcolm groaned in approval. Giving T'pol a hard slap on the ass, he told her to lay back on the bench while giving pumping his cock a few more times down Hoshi's throat.

"Why don't you eat out this sexy commanding officer of ours Hoshi," Letting go of her head. "While I fuck your hot little cunt of course."

Hoshi kneeled on the bench and leaned into T'pol's crotch, lifting her legs up to rest on her shoulders.

"Hmm so taste so sweet," Hoshi exclaimed in delight. "I've never eaten a Vulcan Pussy before." T'pol was writhing on her back now, the skilled tongue of the communication's officer was definitely getting too her.

"That's right make her cum Hoshi," Malcolm encouraged her, as he grabbed her ass and positioned his cock behind her dripping twat. "Make her cum while I fuck your brains out." Sliding into Hoshi he was immediately reminded of why he loved sex with this Asian ensign, her pussy was the tightest and hottest he had ever felt in his extensive career of earth pussies. Needing no real preamble he began fucking with gusto, pounding in and out the full length of his cock, getting great satisfaction from watching his new fuck doll's face buried in his wet dreams pussy. Every time Malcolm pounded into Hoshi she would moan and get forced deeper into T'pol's snatch, making T'pol buck her hips in pleasure. The vibrations coming from Hoshi's mouth were driving her crazy, they felt so amazing on her lips as Hoshi worked her tongue further into the damp heat of her twat. T'pol could feel an orgasm coming, grabbing the back of Hoshi's head she forced her face down against her cunt as the waves of pleasure rolled over her body. Malcolm loved how sexy it was watching T'pol spasm as the came in Hoshi's face spurred on by this he fucked Hoshi for a few more seconds, feeling Hoshi's body begin to clenched around him as her own orgasm hit. Pulling out quickly he walked over to T'pol, roughly shoving Hoshi aside he climbed on top of T'pol and began fucking her. Supporting her legs with the crooks of his elbows he leaned into to T'pol's hot body as fucked her for the first time. Having a huge cock penetrate her so soon after coming was working T'pol up again. Moaning in pleasure T'pol didn't even notice at first when Hoshi walked up and straddled her, sitting with her cunt right on T'pol's face.

"That's right, your turn to eat my pussy T'pol," Hoshi smiled and leaned in to make out with Malcolm as he pounded away at T'pol. Feeling the hot tongue in her cunt was amazing, it had been so long since anyone with any skills had eaten her out and her body appreciated the effort fully, working up towards and orgasm Hoshi began moaning and groaning out loud.

"Fuuck babby, keep licking T'pol, you really know how to much on cunt." Grinding into T'pol's face Hoshi reach climax again screaming out in ecstasy. Malcolm watched Hoshi cum and realized T'pol was about to as well. Redoubling his efforts he drilled into her again, giving it his all until he felt her body start move and shake as her vagina squeezed around his cock, gushing with hot fluids. Pulling out of T'pol he look at the two beautiful women he had just fucked senseless. Hoshi had fall forwards into a sixty-nine position with her face in T'pol's cunt. Both of them were dripping with sweat, from both the sauna and the physical exertion.

"I'm not done with you two just yet," Malcolm moved forward as both Hoshi and T'pol sat up, looking satisfied and spent at the same time. Forcing his dick into T'pol's mouth he watched as she started to suck. Needing no real convincing to take all of the shaft balls deep. Working his dick into her mouth Malcolm was already close to Cumming, but he didn't want to waste this opportunity. Grabbing the sexy Vulcan's head he began face fucking her as hard as he would Hoshi and watched as she gagged and spit up saliva all over his dick. Pulling out and turning to Hoshi he did the same thing, going back and forth between them for almost ten minutes before pulling out and jerking of onto their faces. Shooting a giant load of cum, worked up from a long day on the alien vessel and a long time locked up with two sexy women, onto both their faces. Malcolm watched as they began making out and feeding each other bits of his sperm, playing with each others breast's and sucking on necks and breasts. It looked as though they each had a made a new friend today. Watching the erotic image of the two Slender women, covered in a mixture of sweat, body oil and cum, making in front of him made Malcolm's recently spent cock begin to twitch. He smiled as he began stroking his cock and caught Hoshi's eye, after all they had at least another hour to spend in here.

12