All Comments on 'Hostile Takeover Ch. 02'

by skinbob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next

He should make her father watch her getting fucked every day for a week and on Friday she should suck and fuck her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Try ...

... using some punctuation!

For instance -

""I've let you have sex with me now I'm going home sir."" SHOULD be ""I've let you have sex with me. Now I'm going home, sir.""

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
father knows best - -

Good build-up. Want to see Nigel "introduce" her to his board of directors for a slutty gangbang.

Have Nlgel send her father away on a two-week excursion; Kimberley breaks down and tells her mom. Mom's furious, storms into Nigel's office ... and she's next. Maybe Nigel "gives her over" to his twin 25-year-old sons, who make her wish she'd kept her mouth shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Behind the mirror

The mother and father were watching from behund the 2-way mirror as the mother was forced to suck off the several powerful men there on the threat that Nigel would turn their apparently slutty daughter out to some arabs or africans to obtain contracts from them. So the mother has to service them while they watch and the father cries as he must watch both his women be violated. Anal for both as well.

west9904@hotmail.com Like what you wrote so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

He should force her to marry him and become his slave....the perfect corporate wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

knock her up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story!

Maybe have her boyfriend discover what's going on, and dump her as he thinks she's cheating on purpose. Nigel could set it up for him to walk in on them. Her boyfriend would be jealous of her doing things with this older man which she wouldn't do with him, so maybe there's a revenge scheme in there. And definitely proof read before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Shame he doesn't use her for sales rep training, there's nothing like a little extra on top of your bonus/boner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This chapter delivered in terms of creative ideas. Did not quite get the undress, redress, undress routine ... Maybe the mirror has a camera behind it, so scenes can be split and rearranged?

Other than that it sad that this story is orphaned ... no sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay story.

I commented on your first story. I was confused about the characters. You were writing about the daughter. I thought it was the mother?

My suggestion was based on coercing the mother.

I still stand by that. I would rather see the mother coerced than the daughter.

The mother has more motivation to try to protect the daughter?

If the daughter is, say 14, and the mother is about 40, the mom is still potentially a great looking woman? Make her be a servant at the party. Let her be a pawn in hosting potential clients.

I just breezed through this story to see what the drift of it was.

Those are my suggestions. Maybe just make this a separate story?

Let me know. I would like to read it.

Neff Trebor

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm surprised the mother isn't part of the story. Just as good looking. Father for ed to watch. Ongoing coersion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous