Hostile Takeover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard you promised."

Nigel just sniggered and replied.

"Meet me at the elevator in five minutes I can't wait any longer to fuck you."

Kimberley picked up the tray and went to walk off without saying a word to him. Nigel grabbed her arm, stopping her and said assertively.

"Don't you dare be late or else."

Once he let go of her arm Kimberley walked back to the table where she had been sat with the other women. One of the women noticed noticed how flustered Kimberley looked and asked.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah fine thanks, just a little hot that's all. I'm off for a walk to cool down." She responded as she downed her vodka and coke and walked towards the lift where she saw Nigel waiting for her. Looking at his watch Nigel smirked.

"You're early, you must be as excited as me."

"Lets just get this over and done with." Barked Kimberley.

Nigel pressed the button to open the elevator doors. The doors opened and Nigel pressed the button for the ninth floor, as soon as the doors closed Nigel shoved Kimberley into the wall of the lift and his mouth covered hers, his tongue once more invading hers. His hands were all over her massive breasts, mauling them through her dress as he carried on slobbering all over her mouth.

The elevator reached the ninth floor and the doors opened. Nigel moved away from the gorgeous teenager grabbed her hand and walked her out of the elevator. They walked down the long corridor until they finally reached Nigel's room, which was the penthouse room.

Nigel unlocked his hotel room door and pulled Kimberley into the room before walking her into the bedroom. Nigel let go of Kimberley's hand and sat on the bed.

"Look at yourself in that mirror girl and tell me what you look like." Instructed Nigel.

Kimberley went over to a massive antique tall mirror which was in the corner of the room and looked at herself.

"A slut sir." Kimberley mumbled.

"Yes you do don't you. Lift up your dress and show me pussy girl." Nigel demanded.

"Please sir. Can't I just go back to the party." Kimberley pleaded.

"Of course you can, if you want everybody to know what a bunch of worthless losers the Swain's are." Nigel smirked, knowing that Kimberley would never let that happen.

Kimberley closed her eyes, gripped the bottom of her dress and hitched it up her thighs and onto her hips. Nigel sat on the bed admiring Kimberley's magnificent bald snatch.

"Open your eyes girl." Nigel ordered.

Kimberley slowly opened her eyes and once more looked at herself in the mirror, this time though with vigina on full display. Nigel stood up and started to walk over to the terrifed teenager and said.

"Stay there girl, don't you dare move."

Kimberley remained motionless on the spot, still with her hands holding her dress up. Her body flinched as Nigel stood behind her and grabbed her hips.

"You are so beautiful." Nigel said, as he started to softly kiss Kimberley's perfume scented neck. His hands left her hips and roamed up her slim body until they rested on her huge globes.

"You can let go of your dress now girl." He said. Kimberley immediately let go of her dress and pulled it back down her thighs.

Nigel pulled the halterneck dress top over Kimberley's head to revealed her gorgeous bronzed breasts. His hands moved back to her chest and he tweaked each of Kimberley's nipples roughly while still kissing her neck.

Kimberley's body tensed up as Nigel's right hand left her boob and crawled down her body, Kimberley knew exactly what Nigel was going to do next. His hand reached between her legs and under here dress and slowly circled her moist slit while his other hand continued to tweak her left nipple.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Moaned Kimberley as Nigel inserted two fingers into her wet snatch and rapidly began to finger fuck the teenager. Nigel stopped kissing her neck and watched in the mirror as his hands carried on abusing Kimberley's body. He noticed that Kimberley's eyes were closed.

"Open your eyes and watch me fondle your body girl." He ordered her.

Kimberley was disgusted as she reluctantly opened her eyes and stared into the mirror as her boss continued to enjoy her incredible body.

Nigel's left hand left her tit and also wandered down to Kimberley's pussy and began to rub her clit frantically while his two digits continued to excite her pussy.

Nigel noticed the Kimberley had began to breath heavier and was biting down on her bottom lip.

"Your enjoying this ain't you girl?" He quizzed. Kimberley just answered by shaking her head. Nigel removed his two fingers from her wet snatch and said.

"Liar." As he rammed three of his stumpy fingers into her love tunnel, this made Kimberley moan.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

No matter how much Kimberley wouldn't admit it her body had betrayed her and her hips were rocking onto Nigel's fingers while he carried on abusing her clit.

Much to Kimberley's surprise Nigel removed his fingers from her snatch and his other hand from her clit. Nigel knew that he had Kimberley where he wanted her.

"Are you ready to suck my cock girl?" He asked as he unbuckled his belt.

Defeated Kimberley just nodded her head.

"I said are you ready to suck my cock girl?" He asked once more.

"Yeah I'm ready to suck your cock sir." Kimberley answered.

Nigel removed his tie and shirt throwing them onto the floor. He kicked off his loafer shoes. removed trousers and laid on the floor so that his head was near the mirror.

"Take off that dress and get your lips around my cock." Nigel commanded as he started to stroke his rock hard cock.

Kimberley pulled her dress down her long slender legs, over her knee high boots and stepped out of it and kneeled by Nigel's side. She put her hand out and grabbed hold of the base of his cock, pulled back his fore skin, his cock end was glistening with pre cum, slowly her hand jerked up and down his long hard shaft.

Slowly Kimberley lowered her head towards his piece her tongue swirled across his piss hole while her hand carried on wanking the pole. Nigel placed one of his hands on the back of Kimberley's head, forcing her head towards his nob. Knowing what he wanted Kimberley opened her mouth wide placing her lips around his wide cock.

The girth of Nigel's pole was such that Kimberley's mouth could only swallow half of his cock, her mouth following her hand up and down his thick shaft.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah." Nigel moaned.

Nigel removed his hand from behind Kimberley's head and leaned his head on his hands, enjoying the view of the most gorgeous girl he'd ever seen giving him head.

Kimberley took her mouth from around his manhood and licked the length of it. As she licked around his bellend and thick string of pre cum followed her tongue. Kimberley once more plunged his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, your such a good cock sucker." Groaned Nigel.

Kimberley had now took her hand from his cock and was massaging his hairy balls with her hand while her mouth continued to suck and lick his pole for all it was worth.

Nigel pulled Kimberley off his cock by her hair and declared.

"Now it's my turn."

"What do you mean sir?" Quizzed Kimberley.

"What I mean is come over here and sit on my face." He replied.

This terrified Kimberley, she had never been licked out, for some reason she really didn't like the thoughts of it. Teddy had asked her on many occasions and everytime she had refused.

"Can't I just fuck you instead sir." She pleaded.

"It depends how nicely you ask I guess." He answered.

Kimberley couldn't believe what she was about to say but she was desperate not to sit on his face. She grabbed hold of his nob and jerked it violently, giving it a quick lick as she cooed.

"Please sir fuck me, fuck me hard with that big cock of yours."

Nigel sat up and grabbed her hair roughly.

"I'm in charge here girl. Get on my face now." He ordered.

Realising that resisting would only turn Nigel on even more Kimberley slowly crawled up Nigel's body until her pussy was directly above Nigel's mouth. Slowly she lowered herself onto his mouth.

Nigel's tongue took a long lick of Kimberley's sweet tasting pussy, his tongue flicking her clit rapidly. This felt far better than Kimberley had imagined and her hips were already grinding onto his face.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Kimberley moaned, already Kimberley had lost all of her inhibitions as both her hands gripped Nigel's hair and pulled his mouth as close to her cunt as possible as she continued to ride his face.

Kimberley was now lost in a sexual trance as her clit got nibbled by Nigel's teeth and flicked expertly by his tongue.

Nigel could hear Kimberley's moans and groans. His hands found her arse and pushed her off his mouth.

"Are you enjoying this girl?" He smiled.

"Shut up and let me fuck your face." Demanded Kimberley, who was so close to cumming.

Kimberley forced herself back down onto Nigel's face once more her hips rocked back and forth while her hands pushed his head onto her love hole. Her pussy felt like it was on fire.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh eat my pussy don't you dare stop, I'm so close." She moaned.

Kimberley could now feel an orgasm fast approaching and she was riding Nigel's face like her life depended on it. One of her hands had now made its way to her chest and was pulling her nipple roughly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm cumming pleased don't stop." Kimberley moaned as a huge orgasm thundered through her whole body making her body quiver in pleasure, it was like nothing she had ever experienced before.

Kimberley's pussy juice flooded out of her hole all over Nigel's face as he continued to lap up her juices.

Once Kimberley's orgasm had subsided Nigel pushed her off his face and instructed her.

"Get on all fours in front of the mirror."

Kimberley was still in a lustful trance and immediately obeyed him. Once Kimberley was on all fours Nigel positioned himself behind her and pulled her hair back violently.

"Beg me to fuck you." He ordered.

"Fuck me sir, please I'm begging you. Fuck me hard." She begged.

"Ok but you had better watch yourself get fucked in the mirror." He demanded.

"Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Kimberley moaned as Nigel slammed his eight inch cock into her tight pussy, which seemed to mould itself around his thick pole.

"Fuck your pussy is so fucking tight." Groaned Nigel as he continued to pound away at Kimberley's tight hole.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, your cock feels so good." Moaned Kimberley lustfully as Nigel pulled his rod out before ramming it back in.

Nigel let go of Kimberley's long hair and grabbed her hips forcing her further onto his hard manhood, while he watched her tits sway in the mirror.

"Are you enjoying yourself get fucked?" He asked.

Kimberley didn't answer Nigel. So he stopped plowing away at Kimberley's wanting snatch, keeping his cock motionless in her vigina.

"I asked you a question girl." He said.

"Yeah I'm loving watching myself get fucked. I need to cum again and I'm so close. Please fuck me hard." Kimberley pleaded.

Nigel spanked her right arse cheek making Kimberley yelp.

"Fuck my cock girl." He commanded.

Kimberley started to grind her pussy onto Nigel's cock, rocking herself back and forth onto his pole.

"You love my cock don't you girl?" He asked.

"Yeah I love your cock, now shut up and pull my hair." She moaned.

Nigel took a handful of Kimberley's long hair pulling it back roughly, making her body arch. Nigel once more began to pump his cock into her snatch in motion with Kimberley's gyrating.

"Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh harder fuck me harder, I'm cumming on your cock." Kimberley moaned in delight as a second, even bigger orgasm swept through her body.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh." Nigel groaned as he also came, squirting his cum into Kimberley's soaking pussy.

Nigel pulled his now limp cock out of Kimberley's snatch and watched as his spunk flowed out of her love tunnel and rolled down her leg.

Now that Kimberley's sexual trance had finished she stood up and she felt disgusted that she had let Nigel manipulate her body like that. She picked up her dress and went into the bathroom to clean herself up.

Minutes later she came out of the bathroom and went to leave the hotel room, Nigel who was sat in the king sized bed asked.

"Where do you think you're going girl?"

Kimberley turned around and answered.

"I've let you have sex with me now I'm going home sir."

"That wasn't the deal girl. The deal was that you would spend the night with me. So get that dress off and join me in bed." He sternly replied.

Kimberley knew the arguing was going to get her nowhere so she slipped her dress and boots off and got into bed, staying as far from Nigel as she could.

"Cuddle up to me girl." He ordered.

Kimberley hesistantly moved closer to Nigel and wrapped her arms around him.

"Goodnight." Nigel smiled as he shut his eyes and went to sleep a very satisfied man.

*

Any feedback and ideas for what Nigel should do to Kimberley next would be greatly welcomed.

12