Hot and Sweet Ch. 09

Story Info
Sex in the club; rooms where anyone can watch.
3.1k words
4.58
49.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hopped in a taxi and were off through the streets of Budapest. Jana sat on my lap, Erica sat next to me and Dana sat next to her. Jana made a point of rotating her hips against me while looking out the window and carrying on a conversation in Hungarian with the driver and the other two girls. By the time we reached the restaurant, I again had a raging erection.

We piled out of the cab, got a table for four and had a really good dinner. As we were drinking the last of the wine, the girls discussed where we should go. They eventually selected a club (one which seemed to embarrass Erika a little). I paid our tab and we were off for another taxi ride. Jana insisted that this time Erika should sit on my lap. Neither of us argued too loudly and upon reaching the club, I had another boner going.

We went into the club, found our way to the bar and ordered drinks. As we were waiting for the bartender to fill the order, Dana began quizzing me about my intentions towards her sister. Her questions all boiled down to how I could fuck other women while still treating Jana with the respect she deserved. Without quoting him, I ended up giving her Dan Savage's advice about having good, giving, and game relationships "the magic ingredient is consent." "Jana and I have an understanding about our sexual boundaries," I told her. "We've discussed what we like and don't, what we want to try and what we don't. We can change those boundaries by talking about them. But until we've talked about them, we're both grown up enough to respect the boundaries."

Jana and Erika listened to our conversation, but didn't contribute to it. They were busy scanning the crowd to see who else was at the club. As our drinks arrived and I paid the tab, Erika turned to the other girls and began whispering urgently in Hungarian. Jana told me that Erika's bastard of an ex-boyfriend (not the psycho, but the last guy she'd been seeing before the psycho) was there. He'd treated her like dirt and, in Jana's opinion, had set Erika up for her next bad relationship.

Jana said something to Erika in Hungarian, and then began to make a point of finding ways to throw me and Erika together. While we were sipping our drinks, Jana had Erika sit on my lap. When we got up to dance, Jana would sandwich Erika between me and her. She made it seem that Erika and I were together. At first when I reached for Jana, she slipped from my grasp and wagged her finger at me. Clearly, she wanted me to pay attention to Erika instead of her. So I did.

After a while of dancing, we were ready for a break. Jana pulled my head down to hers and said "Do you see those stairs over there?" pointing to the left. When I said that I did, she said "Up those steps there are rooms where people can fuck while everybody else watches. I want you to take Erika up there and fuck her hard. Make sure that she cums first."

I gave Jana a look, she gave me a quick kiss and said, "I want to show her ex-boyfriend that she's moved on. Erika has always had trouble cumming with men, he was the first guy she could do it with. If he sees her cumming on your cock, he'll know that that's not true anymore. I know that you can bring her to orgasm and I know that you can hold it until after she finishes." She smiled wickedly at me and added, "And the idea of you fucking her in front of all these people really turns me on... feel." She took my hand and slid it quickly under her skirt. I was surprised the juices weren't running down her legs from how wet her panties were.

I moved over to Erika and took her in my arms. I leaned down and said in her ear, "Jana wants me to take you upstairs and fuck you until you cum." I could feel her surprise. "I will, but only if you want me to, too." She looked up at me, her blue-grey eyes dark in the dimness of the club.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me," she said in perfect English. I thought I could detect a little blush. We smiled at each other and I leaned down and began kissing her, our tongues swirling past each other. After less than 20 heartbeats, Jana was pushing us towards the steps and saying "Get a room!" I put my arm around Erika's waist and we walked to the stairs with Jana and Dana following us. As we went up the stairs, I dropped my hand and began squeezing Erika's ass, enjoying the feel of her muscles moving under her skirt and panties.

At the top of the stairs, there was a lounge area to the left filled with couches, to the right there were a series of rooms whose walls were above head height, but didn't reach the ceiling. The ceiling was mirrored and so were some of the interior walls of the room. As you walked down the aisle between the couches and the rooms, you could look into the rooms through the doorways as well as looking up at the mirrors on the ceiling.

The first room was occupied by a long haired brunette with massive tits and two men. The woman was on all fours, getting fucked doggy style by one guy and sucking the other guy's cock. As we watched, the second guy began busting his nut. She swallowed some of it and jerked the rest onto her face. When he was done, she began calling "Ki kovetkezik?" ("Who comes next?") One of our fellow watchers walked into the room, dropped his pants and presented a semi-erect cock to her. She began sucking it to full staff while the guy who'd finished in her face sat on a couch in the room and watched.

We moved down to look into the next room which contained two blondes in the middle of a passionate 69. I noticed a velvet rope across the door and Erika explained that if the rope was across the door, additional company was not desired. She added that we should put the rope up when we fucked. I kissed her and said, "Let's go, I don't want to wait anymore." She smiled and we continued down the aisle.

The next room was empty, but we decided to go a bit further down the aisle so that we wouldn't attract a crowd right away. Erika led me into a room about mid-way down the row. I hooked the velvet rope across the door and took Erika in my arms. Jana and Dana watched from the hallway as I began kissing and fondling their friend. One hand slipped up under her skirt to squeeze her ass and rub her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties from behind and below. The other began unbuttoning her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra. I sat down on the leather couch and pulled her down into my lap.

We necked and fondled each other for a little bit. Then I said, "Stand up, I want to eat you out." She got up off my lap and stood on the floor in front of me. I pulled her up so that she was standing on the couch over me, slid her panties to the side and began running my tongue along the folds of her slick pussy and driving it in as far as I could reach. In moments she was moaning. A short time later she pressed my head hard against her and I felt her legs tremble as her first, small orgasm took her.

She sank down on top of me. We kissed, my lips and chin covered with her juices. She slid down to her knees between my legs and undid my pants. Taking my erection in her hand, she began sucking me off. I glanced at the door. We'd attracted a small crowd, Jana and Dana had kept their front-row positions but they were both short enough that most of the other on-lookers could see over their heads. If nothing else, the action could be watched in the ceiling mirrors.

I lay back and let Erika blow me for a while, enjoying the sensation and the sight in the mirror next to the door of her firm ass peeking out from beneath her short skirt. Her panties were still askew and I could just make out her pussy lips in the reflection. Eventually, I pulled her mouth away from my cock and drew her up onto my lap. She straddled me and, taking my cock in her hand, slowly guided me into her wet, waiting cunt.

We kissed as she began to ride me, slipping my cock deeper into her wetness with each movement. I sucked her pert little nipples. Then I lifted her skirt so that I could watch her ass flex in the mirror as my cock slid in and out of her. As a side benefit, I gave everyone at the doorway a good view as well. She noticed the crowd in the mirror behind the couch and paused for a moment. I pulled her head down and kissed her, then whispered, "Don't worry about them, just enjoy the feel of our fucking and the knowledge that every single one of them is turned on by it." We kissed some more and she began riding me again.

I squeezed her ass, let her skirt drop, and started sucking on her nipples again. As her second orgasm approached, her eyes closed and her head lolled back. Her back arched and she let out a long scream, she was bent so far over backwards that her long blond hair brushed my knees, then she whipped forward pressing down and grinding her entire body against me. I held her tightly as the waves of orgasm washed over her, I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock.

As she came down from her peak, I realized that I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum inside of you," I told her. She started to pull away saying, "Cum on my face," but I pulled her back down, holding her tight against me as I shot my load into her sopping wet pussy. My spurts set her off on another, smaller orgasm, and set up a virtuous circle - her cunt's contractions milking my cock of sperm, the force of my sperm firing into her cunt extending her orgasm and continuing the contractions. Eventually we were both drained and collapsed back on the couch.

There was applause from the doorway. I looked up and saw Jana smiling broadly at us. I also noticed a guy, face dark with anger, as he turned and stalked away. I guessed that this was Erika's ex-boyfriend. I didn't see Dana. Erika and I cuddled for a bit more as the crowd dispersed. We got up, arranged our clothes and shared a final kiss before leaving the room. Jana kissed Erika then me, both deeply.

"Jana's boyfriend is here," she said. "They went down there. Want to watch?"

"Per se," I said. I put an arm around each of the girls and we walked down to the last room in the row. We joined the small group that had gathered to watch the show. Dana was on her knees and sucking on her boyfriend's cock. One hand held him steady as her tongue worked round and round on the tip, her other hand was moving under her skirt back and forth across her pussy. Within a minute of our arrival, he was cumming. Dana swallowed the first shot and then pointed his cock at her face and jerked him off.

As he finished cumming, his cell phone rang. He answered it and began talking. He continued talking as he pushed Dana away, pulled up his pants, and walked towards the door, leaving her on her knees with her face covered in his cum. As he dropped the rope and walked out of the room, one of the onlookers gestured towards himself and then to Dana. The bastard just nodded his head and kept walking. The onlooker walked into the room and pulled his cock out in Dana's face.

Dana started crying and pushed him away. She got up and ran out of the room towards the bathroom, Erika and Jana following at speed. I went to the bar and got myself a beer and the ladies a round of their preferred drinks, then waited by the women's bathroom door.

Eventually, Jana came out to look for me. "Dana is very embarrassed," she said while accepting her drink.

"No doubt," I replied. "She's dating a jackass who deserves a kick in the balls, not a fantastic blow job."

"That's true. She just wants to leave without anybody seeing her."

"I don't know the whole story, but I think she should dump the motherfucker right here in front of everybody. She should tell the world that he never satisfied her and his personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired."

"Why?"

"If she leaves now, she'll always see tonight as her humiliation. There are certainly people who get off on being treated like whores and publicly humiliated, but it seems to me that it went too far for Dana tonight. The reason she doesn't want anybody to see her is that she's embarrassed about letting herself be treated like a whore when she didn't want to be. If she leaves without dumping him everybody here -- including her -- will see him getting away with it. If she dumps him now, everybody here -- including her -- will see her standing up for herself.

"Like I said, I don't know the whole story," I continued. "It seems to me that Dana probably does enjoy being treated like a whore in some circumstances. So there may be some aspects of their relationship that they need to work out and that can be done privately. But if he's really as much of a jackass as I think he is, she's better off without him."

Jana smiled and gave me a kiss, then took the other two drinks into the women's room. I hung out, drinking my beer and admiring the other women who passed by. Hungarian women certainly know how to wear their whites!

As I was finishing my beer and debating whether or not to get another one, all three of them emerged from the bathroom. Dana and Erika had both taken the time to put themselves back in order. Dana looked pissed off and beautiful.

She looked at me and said, "Jana told me what you said. You're right. I'm going to kick the bastard in the balls." Then she stalked off to find her soon to be ex-boyfriend and do battle. Jana, Erika, and I followed at a discrete distance.

Dana found him soon enough, still on his cell phone. At first he wasn't going to end his call, but he soon saw the error of his ways and hung up. She laid into him, he started trying to argue back and didn't get very far. It was all in fast Hungarian, so I could only catch the tone and a few of the syllables. I tried to remember as much as I could for future reference -- they say you never really know a language until you dream in it, but I knowing how to curse in it is an essential foundation. Hungarian is a great language for cursing, as long as you don't trip over all the syllables in each word.

After about 5 minutes of shouting, when everybody had stopped what they were doing to watch, he tried to grab her arm to pull her somewhere more private. She kicked him the balls so hard I swear he was lifted off his feet. He slumped to the ground in a fetal position and Dana headed for the door. We followed, Erika and Jana each pausing on the way to deliver additional kicks to the poor bastard's back and gut.

Once out in the warm night air, Dana took a deep breath and said "I feel so much better." We hailed a taxi and headed home, Erika on my lap and Dana and Jana talking about how she should have broken up with him long before. Since the conversation was in Hungarian, I didn't understand most of it. I took the opportunity to begin gently finger fucking Erika. Her pussy was delightfully wet as I slowly slid my first and second fingers in and out of her and circled her clit.

As we approached the apartment building I felt her tense in a small orgasm that she managed to have almost completely silently. I wiped my fingers on the inside bottom of her skirt just before we got out of the taxi. I noticed that I'd missed a few drops of her juice as I was handing the driver his fare and a generous tip.

We went into the building and as we rode up the elevator, the girls decided that Erika and Dana would sleep in Erika's apartment and that Jana and I would sleep in mine. Nothing against me, but Dana wasn't in the mood to be around other men just then.

We kissed good night in front of Erika's apartment door - tongue kisses and squeezes between Erika and everybody, Dana gave her sister a tongue kiss and me a kiss on the cheek with thanks (and what I hoped was a promise). Then Jana led me to my apartment.

She pulled the blinds closed, then stripped me and fell to her knees to suck me off. The contact with Erika in the taxi and on the balcony had me already erect. Jana told me she could taste Erika's pussy on my cock and how much she liked it. Once she'd licked me clean, I stripped her, laid her back on the bed and ate her out until she came. Then we fucked in missionary position. Her fingernails again drew blood from my back as she had her final orgasm of the night and I pumped what little sperm I had left into her tight wet little pussy.