Hot and Sweet Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia stuck her head out of her office door as I looked down the hall and returned my greeting. I put my briefcase on my desk and turned on my laptop. As it was booting up, I headed back out to the main area to get some coffee and see who Mia's lover was. Mia was walking down the hall, fully dressed, followed by another woman.

Mia introduced her lover as Sára. She was stunning - dark, curly hair in a pony tail with a few stray curls framing her face; deep brown eyes; full lips and a strong jaw. She was wearing a white blouse and dark skirt that accentuated her generous breasts and slim waist. After we'd exchanged pleasantries, Mia said, "Sára is the account rep for our promotions supplier. We were just discussing what promotional items we should get over the next year."

"That's great," I said. "I've been meaning to ask if we have shirts with the company logo on them."

"We don't," said Mia.

Sára licked her lips and said, "But that's something that we could do for you," with a smile that showed off her even, white teeth.

"Very good," I replied with a smile. I looked at Mia and asked, "What were you thinking of for the consulate event?"

"Well, it's a pretty formal situation," she replied. "It should be something classy and small so that it's easy to handle. But beyond that we hadn't really gotten much further."

"We have some very nice pen and pencil sets," Sára said, licking her lips again with her thick, pointed tongue. "They come in a presentation box and can be printed with your logo or company name and tagline."

"That sounds good to me," I said, realizing that I had to end this conversation quickly. Throughout it I'd managed to avoid staring at the cleavage that both women were exposing. Neither woman had bothered to button their blouse above the nipple line. Sára had what appeared to be large, firm breasts with small nipples. Mia's bra pushed her smaller breasts together and up in such a way that everything above her nipples was visible. I could tell that both women were still aroused from their activities because their hard nipples were clearly visible.

It was the scent that really got to me though. They both reeked of sex and the smell of it was getting me aroused again. I could feel my cock going from half-mast to three-quarters. The fact that Sára flicked her tongue across her full, red lips each time she spoke wasn't helping my situation any either, especially when I realized that she was probably still tasting Mia's juices.

I turned away from them and started making coffee. I said, "Do you have samples easily available, Sára, or is it just by catalog? I like to hold that kind of thing in my hand before buying it." I focused on pouring the water into the coffeemaker without trembling and did my best to ignore the potential double-entendre of my words.

I could almost hear Sára's nimble tongue flicker across her lips before she said, "Depending on which set you prefer, we could probably arrange a demonstration. We have samples of most of them in stock at our office. All you'd need to do is pick the sets that you'd like to see."

"That sounds great," I said while turning back from the coffee to look at the women again. "Do you have a catalog with you? I'd like to pass it around the office seeing as my American tastes might differ from Hungarian ones."

"Oh, you've been here a week and already found a Hungarian girlfriend, I'm sure you taste good," Mia told me. Then she realized what she said and added with a blush, "I mean have good taste." We all laughed.

"That's very kind," I said to Mia. I noticed Sára eyeing me speculatively.

Sára said, "I've got a catalog in Mia's office that I can leave with her. It's got shirts in it also so you can take a look at them at the same time."

"That'll work out very well," I said.

"Was there anything else that you wanted to discuss, Mia?" Sára asked.

"There was just one other thing," Mia responded and led Sára back to her office.

I went into my office and sat down at my computer, managing resist the urge to sneak down the hallway and see if Mia was returning the favor to Sára. I guess Sára took a rain check because less than five minutes later both women were at the door of my office so that Sára could say goodbye. We exchanged a few more pleasantries and shook hands. I couldn't help staring at their asses as Mia walked Sára to the door.

"I'll look through the catalog and pass it along," Mia said as she headed back towards her office.

"Joll," I replied and settled in to try to get some work done.

By 11:30, I'd accomplished most of what I'd hoped to for the morning and was more than ready to take a break. Natasha walked into my office wearing a white blouse (mostly unbuttoned) and tight jeans. She laid the catalog from Sára on my desk and said, "We've all made our suggestions. Mia says you can tell her what you want and she'll handle going to Sára to arrange it."

"OK," I said picking up the catalog. "Which shirt did you prefer?" She moved around the corner of my desk so that we were both looking at the catalog right way up. Her perfume filled my nose, sparking the desire to grab her, bend her over and have my way with her right there.

"Next page," she said. I flipped the page. "That one," she pointed to a tightly fitting polo shirt in light blue. "I think our logo would look good on it and it would look good on me."

"Well, the fact that it looks good on you is certainly the most important consideration," I told her with a smile. She punched me in the arm.

"Don't make fun. It would look good on Mia too. Andras not so much, but nobody looks at him anyway."

"Ouch," I said.

"Why are you hurt?" she asked. "It would look fine on you."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," I said wryly. "What about pens?" I flipped to the page she'd marked in the catalog.

"I like this one and so does Mia," she said, pointing to a gold cross pen and pencil set.

"Again, a difference of opinion between the men and women," I said as I noted that Andras had recommended a different set.

"He doesn't know what he's talking about," she said. "That manufacturer is cheap and the edges of the pen are too sharp. Mia and I both think the one we picked will be much more comfortable to use."

I glanced up at her. She raised her eyebrow, brazenly challenging me to voice the thoughts running through my head. I managed to refrain from doing so and said, "I'll look at it. If we can afford it, we'll probably go with your suggestion. I certainly want both you and Mia to be comfortable. How many sets should we order, do you think?"

"One for each of us, probably about 15 for embassy staff, and another 20 for people at the event," she told me.

"All right, thanks," I said, noting the number and adding 10. "What's everybody doing for lunch?"

"We're ordering in," she said. "Would you like to join us?"

"Sure, pick something good for me," I said. "I'm in the mood for a new taste of Hungary." She assented with a smile and another raised eyebrow. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she walked out of my office.

I managed to get a little more done before lunch arrived. Conversation around the lunch table was as jokingly risqué and enjoyable as ever. The fearlessness of lawsuits allowed everyone to be more honest and have fun. Afterwards, I returned to work refreshed.

Around 3 o'clock, Natasha knocked on my open door and said, "Jana is a real sweetheart."

"Oh? What makes you say that?"

"We were just chatting and I've decided that I like her. You can keep her."

"Hey, thanks for your approval!" I replied. "Does she want to talk to me, or did she call for you?"

"She's on line 2. I'll just shut this door for you," she said with a knowing smile and closed the door before I could even call out my thanks.

I picked up line 2 and said, "Hello?"

"Hey, handsome," came Jana's dulcet voice. "What are you wearing?"

"The same clothes you saw me in this morning," I said. "What about you?"

"Not a thing," she said. "Dana is naked too."

"Oh really?" I replied. "and what are you two doing naked in my apartment?"

"We were waiting for you, but I don't think we can wait any longer. We're both really excited about you coming home with us tomorrow. Here, Dana wants to talk to you." She passed the phone.

"Hi, Jim," Dana said.

"Hi, Dana. Your sister tells me that you're excited about this weekend."

"Yeah, I can't wait. Are you really going to fuck me?" she asked in a patently false innocent girl voice. "Are you gonna fill my little pussy with your big cock?"

"I can't wait, Dana," I told her. "I want to fuck your tight little pussy so bad."

"It gets me so wet thinking about it. I've been masturbating all week imagining your big cock inside me. Oh!" she exclaimed, "Jana's licking me. She's licking my pussy, Jim. She says she's going to suck all of your cum out of my pussy. Are you going to cum inside me, Jim? Are you gonna cum inside my little pussy?"

"Yes, baby. I'm going to fuck you until I cum inside your little pussy."

"Oh god, Jim. It feels so good when Jana licks my little pussy," she said in her little girl voice. "Are you touching yourself, Jim? Are you stroking your big, hard cock while thinking about fucking my little pussy? I want you to masturbate for me, Jim."

"I am, Dana." I unzipped and pulled out my cock. I grabbed a few tissues and added, "I'm thinking about your tight little body and your wet, little pussy. I'm imagining licking you all over and then slowly sliding my hard cock into your wet, little pussy."

She moaned.

"I'm gonna fuck your tight, wet little pussy as hard as I can," I told her. "I'm gonna fuck you until you cum all over my big, hard cock and then I'm going to cum inside of you." She was moaning, saying something over and over again in Hungarian. I kept talking, "I'm gonna fill your little pussy up with my cock and then with my cum. Then I'm gonna fuck your sister from behind while she licks your little pussy clean." She was cumming and the sound of her orgasm sent me over the edge too. The tissues captured it all.

After we'd caught our breath she said "I can't wait until you really fuck me, Jim. It makes me so hot to think about sharing you with my sister. Don't stay at work too late. See ya!"

"Did you cum too, Jim?" Jana asked.

"Yes," I said. "I did. Is Dana spending the night with us?"

"Yes. She's going to stay with us and then we'll all go home together tomorrow after you're done work. Is there any chance that you'll be able to leave early?"

"Probably," I said. "It's a Friday in the summer. Even in America leaving early is pretty common."

"Good. Well, don't stay too late tonight. We'll be naked and thinking of you all afternoon." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I checked to make sure that I hadn't stained my pants then got up and opened my office door. Natasha wasn't at her desk, so I didn't have to deal with any snide comments. I left work promptly at 5, having forestalled a late running teleconference by pushing so much information back to the home office that they'd need all day to digest it and formulate questions.

I was in such a rush to get home that I almost didn't recognize Sára when we passed each other on the subway. We talked about the upcoming order -- she too preferred the Cross pen and pencil set -- and then about other things. We discussed my situation, how long I'd be in Hungary, and the fact that I'd managed to find a Hungarian girlfriend quickly. I told her about Jana, repeating the half-truths that I'd told my co-workers. We got off at the same stop. Her apartment was a few blocks away in the wrong direction, so we bid each other goodbye and I hurried home.

I walked into the apartment and said, "Hello?"

"We're in the living room," Jana called back. I dropped my briefcase by the door and walked down the hall, loosening my tie as I went.

Jana and Dana were sitting next to each other on the couch. They were both naked and kissing, tongues swirling around each other's mouth. Dana's left leg was over Jana's right, sliding slowly back and forth. As I walked into the room and turned to look at the scene before me, I realized that each of them was slowly working a vibrator in and out of her pussy with one hand and rubbing her own clit with the other.

"Wow," I said.

"We had to find some way to keep ourselves amused," said Jana.

"I wasn't objecting!" said I. "I was admiring. Every guy fantasizes about bisexual sisters, it's not often that you get to see your fantasy brought to life!"

"Do you want to see my favorite thing?" asked Dana.

"Per se," I said, removing my tie and sitting down in the chair opposite the couch.

They kissed each other once more, then each woman lay back on an arm of the couch and swung their legs up. Their heads were at opposite ends of the couch, their pussies were about a foot apart. They put their feet together and began slowly pushing back and forth, moving their legs up and down. As they pushed their hips began sliding closer to each other until the vibrators touched. With each movement that either of them made, the vibrator in her sister's pussy moved. .

I stripped and began stroking my hard cock while watching. Soon they were sharing an orgasm. As they came down, I stood up and moved next to Jana's head. She opened her beautiful brown eyes and saw my cock wagging over her. She reached up and pulled me down into her mouth with a purr. Dana saw what her sister was doing and flipped around on the couch. She crawled up her sister's body until her face was inches from Jana's. The vibrators continued to buzz quietly inside of their pussies. Dana extended her pointed tongue towards my cock.

"No! No!" I said and put my hand down to stop her.

Both women looked up at me in shock. "You're not going to let me lick your cock?" Dana said.

I pulled back from Jana's mouth and knelt so that my face was at the same level as theirs. "I'd love for you to lick my cock, Dana. I can hardly wait to cum in your mouth. But you said we couldn't do it until we'd done it in your bed and I'm not going to do it sooner. If your sister agrees, I'll lick your pussy and I'll cum on you, but I'm not going to fuck you and I'm not going let you suck my cock until tomorrow night."

"You bastard!" Dana said and sat back. "I've been thinking of sucking and fucking you all week! You're going to let my sister have all the fun of sucking you off and fucking you and you're only going to let me watch?!?"

"You made the rules, not me," I told her. I stood up and offered my cock to Jana again. She took it in her mouth with a smile and began sucking on it, her eyes on her sister at the other end of the couch. I looked at Dana and said, "Do you really want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, you know I do, you bastard!" she said as she began sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy. "I want to feel your hard cock slide in and out of my mouth. I want to taste your pre-cum. I'd let you fuck my face until you came all over it."

Jana kept sedately sucking on my cock as I said, "I've already given Jana two facials today. This way I can fuck her pussy too."

Jana let out another purr and began working the vibrator in her pussy. After a minute or so of this, I looked down at her and asked, "Would you like to lick your sister's clit while I fucked you doggy style?"

She popped my cock out of her mouth and said, "Oh, yes!" She pulled the vibrator from her pussy and sat forward. It glinted with her juices as she handed it to Dana and said, "Here, you can imagine it's my boyfriend's cock while you lick it clean."

"Oh, you bitch!" Dana said as she accepted the plastic tool and began licking it clean. Jana kneeled on the couch and began flicking her tongue across her sister's clit. She slid one hand back and spread her pussy lips for me. I climbed onto the couch and slipped my cock into her wet pussy.

I began fucking her slowly as she continued to work Dana's clit with her tongue and lips. Dana was ferociously simulating fellatio using the vibrator to show me what I was missing. "Do you like the taste of your sister's pussy on a cock, Dana?" I teased her.

She grunted an affirmative.

"Would you like to taste your sister's pussy on my cock, Dana?"

She interrupted her work to say "Yes, damn you!" then returned to sucking on the vibrator.

"Do you want your sister to lick your clit while I fuck you?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as she came again. Her legs convulsed around Jana's head, Jana's vibrator slipped from her grasp and fell to the couch, her other hand pressed Jana's head hard against her pussy. Her sister's orgasm set Jana off, I could feel the rhythmic contractions of her tight, wet cunt as she came too.

I managed to hold back until they were done. I pulled my still hard cock from Jana's dripping pussy and stood over Dana. She opened her bright blue eyes and looked up at me. I ran my left hand along my slick cock, gathering Jana's juices onto my forefinger and thumb. I offered my finger to Dana and said, "I want you to suck my cock so badly!"

She took my finger in her mouth, slurping on it. I began jerking off with my other hand. "I want to fuck your little pussy. I want you to ride my cock while your sister licks us both. I want to cum inside of you." My orgasm hit. The first shot from my cock landed in strings on her flat belly. The second shot landed on her small, firm breasts. The third shot hit her cheek. The last bit dribbled onto my hand. Jana reached out and took my hand. She pulled it to her mouth and began sucking it clean. I stood there, a finger in each sister's mouth, the last of my cum dripping from my cock to fall on Dana's firm flesh and slide slowly down to her shaven pussy.

12